It'll all be over soon

literally no inkling of competence in this man, borderline concerning how much you couple non-russian bots here will blindly support

you are the genius of the family no?

chem and math double major so pretty much i guess

I had to fire Flynn because he made a mistake.

Now, it’s time to erase that mistake.

Here's a (you) because most of what you say is true, but it won't be over soon, unfortunately there will be numerous more months of The Shitprentice ahead. Stay tuned.

itt'l be over for your side faggot. fight me irl.

oh faggot your words are so overwrought and you're going to be so disappointed when your fantasy doesn't come true , besides what President Trump said in that Tweet makes perfect sense to the non-delusional

Beep boop I am pyccкий bot beep boop. Trap* and gay thread cost 0.02 shekels please select option.

Trap [ ]
Gay [ ]

*Feminine penis costs extra

like how do you actually picture your political views? I literally don't even understand how you/most people here can take themselves seriously, it seems like it comes from self hatred

and that was kinda a dumb way to ask, but like what do you want to see for the future of america and its standing in the world

book smart but no common sense?

and this question applies to all my fellow thread posters

what future do you see, educated shill whore?

Nuclear annihilation, you mutts have it coming for what you did to the world as Shlomos best pet. And your time is running out, hegemony doesn't last forever.

It will never be over
we shall meme Trump family into positions of power forever, until it becames new royality
we've seen what you do when you have power, and results are disastrous
big fat mess
and so, you will never again be in position to hurt people, so help us God

you just gotta believe me when I say I have my fair share of illuminati knowledge surrounding finance and politics and shit considering some of the people I've known in my incredibly privileged as fuck upbringing, and it seems like some of the real shit about the world would just be completely out of the maximum range of thinking that comes with the mental baggage of basing all beliefs on white nationalist pure new world order of superhuman common man beings. Like the banking stuff is clearly cool, but it's also convoluted intense history stuff that would appeal to someone who thinks they're actually learning about real deep state shit bc they browse Sup Forums, and then plunge themselves into being blind about really basic shit concerning real things that are happening, and wind up getting sucked into fake foreign national propaganda stuff ultimately meant to undermine the us political system and fuck up western alliances

god save us f.a.m.

What is this shit?

The arab will take care of western Europe while your country will fall from decadence. We will have to procure nukes to fend off the mongoloid slavshit in the east.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY

mad, look at em, compare the slightest provocative post and the amount of defensiveness received, not a sign that theyre side of the story is a stable one

-will answer but not after I call you hopeless uneducated trailer trash

this is actually quality content

not before**

you see yall my fellow americans? This is the subhuman anti-american shit we should rally against. The viral scum subhumies want to destroy us from the inside out, and trump is their carrier

the Lithuanians i mean*

You are destroying yourselves with the aid of the jew not the Trump guy, he is only a symptom of illness.

Our countries speedboat navy would sink your aircraft carriers. But in all seriousness I wouldn't give a shit about your continent if the shit didn't spill all over the fucking globe.

I still honestly have no idea what people are bitching about over this tweet. He fired Flynn because he lied to the VP. They only recently confirmed he lied to the FBI as well and Trump is just responding to that.
People are reading too much into this tweet. I don't even care if he wrote it or not there's nothing wrong with it.

How's the collusion meme going? I've noticed you don't talk about it anymore.

you sure do make a lot of mistakes for being such an educated shill whore. maybe your not genius after all, but come from a rich family that pays for your education/grades?

You're still an idiot lib.

like here's the thing my rough n tumble american boys looking to make america great, you don't learn how real shit in the world works from retardedly detailed infographics posted on forums, you learn it from people you know/are connected to that actually run big time shit. I wouldnt expect poorlads to understand, and so I sort of see why you would begin to think the political things you support are surface level good for you, but truth is people like me that go to expensive ass private high schools and shit are the ones that get the tax cuts, and i mean like big fucking cuts. Yall grad students/people not going to Choate gon be fucked by the people running shit right now, but their base is too blinded by sad poorlad desperation manipulable beliefs that they just get away with it. I'm not complaining about his tax stuff bc why tf would I lol, but just know when the trailer herpes gets too infected and you dont have healthcare, know you brought it on yourself

it'll all be over soon because Mueller is getting fired soon

Mainly that when a person continually and consistently shouts they have nothing to hide while his subordinates are continually caught in lies something seems wrong.

It's share blue shilling again?

This is the only real lie i've seen one of them get caught in, and he was fired for it. What else do you want from Trump?

I'm sorry my country is so retarded right now and I share your passion, but not to the extent of poorlad hatred of jews because jews are great when you make deals with em'

nah man just read into it a little bit, he should not have known that flynn lied to the fbi when he fired him, and if he did (he did), he asked comey to stop the investigation while knowing. Not good for him to say the least, very basic legal fuck up

oh it's a process my friend. it'll come up again soon. hint: Deutsche bank

There is also the lies from his son, from pimpapopadopalope, and the manafort debaucle and more.

The Trump Jr. ones are extremely concerning.

sure, still getting the education/grades tho so lol @ u for not being in my position

What did his son lie about?

nah im reg'd repub

you dont know shit, soy boy. retardely detailed infographics posted on forums defeated the "most qualified candidate for president in the history of the US." CNN/MSNBC didnt teach you that? or how about your connections who run big time shit? they forgot to tell you that when that are skull fucking your brain with splooge?

sure, but that was because it was a russian prop coordinated attack lol. Retards like you were little sprinkles on the massive sundae of Russian influence. and my big time shit peeps tell me shit that skull fucks my brain with splooge all the time, that's why i feel like i can talk on here from a position of much more information on deep state debauchery

FUCK YOU user, that nearly made me cry and puke at the same time.

Holly shit where you get those pics?

Evidence you can go through modern universities without creating an original thought or using an ounce of logic to come to your own conclusions on things. Just keep following the hive mind goy. You're good at creating word spaloozas though. A common quality of these modern intellectuals.

get a load of this shill, he's concerned