Was Pizzagate a fake news deflection to distract from Republican pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/oklahoma-police-release-body-cam-footage-former-state-senator-caught-with-underage-male.amp.html
archive.is/yCC02
youtube.com/watch?v=d7sfE9pCYMI
youtu.be/xy07yHAgM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=8yVB3bk7an0
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never got what was wrong with that pic

Every single fucking day another republican is outted as a pedophile or a gay pedophile. One even ran a child sex trafficking ring.

>Republican pedophilia?
top kek.
Hollyweird is all Republican now?

lmao

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/oklahoma-police-release-body-cam-footage-former-state-senator-caught-with-underage-male.amp.html

Everyone in that photo is a child molester too?

There is overwhelming evidence against James, the Podestas, and Hillary. Pizzagate is very real. It does not however take anything away from other allegations in politics.

no just the 2 guys on the left

It’s great that we can all agree that pedophilia is disgusting and that pedos deserve death by blunt objects. Pol is a board of peace!

Guilt by association is always solid.

absolutely

Pizzagate was a distraction from more legitimate Dem scandals and it worked like a charm

in your imaginary, demented mind, who do u think that is?

I think the only reason that crooked Hillary is not in jail yet because she has heavy shit on HIM
and they both hold each others in continuous perpetual state of fear of spilling the beans on each other.

ur mom dogfucker lel

>Unironic democrat
I didn't think these retards actually existed. God, I'm naive.

this is pizzaranium tier

u retarded russians will believe anything

>Overwhelming evidence
Bullshit. It's only James Alefantis that has anything solid against him.

It's ok, republishit. Go back to voting for tax cuts for rich people and donating to Lauren southern. That'll take your mind off of it.

Yes
archive.is/yCC02

Lol

No

>Uniro...ironically believes Republicans exist on Sup Forums
Cheeky boy.

No

nice

Of course it's real Schlomo.

She looked very bleh when young. Must have aged like wine

It’s pedo to find high school cheerleaders hot?
Asking for a friend.

Quite the opposite.

great work on those fucking degenerates

>libtards defend this
>call others pedophiles

>obamaleaf thinks pic related is based
i bet you wish you had these kids up in the pool for sure you sick fucking faggot

>completely ignores the fact that bill clinton has been associated to epstein much more than trump has
>and that trump banned him from his properties
Why are leftists so deceitful? Is it because you have no morals to speak of?

then how do you defend this?
youtube.com/watch?v=d7sfE9pCYMI

Pizzagate is fake news

u republicans are the pedos

his leader is Prime Faggot and the Prime Faggot's Foundation has pedo logo aka 'boy lover' triangle

I know Bill Clinton is standing next to a super racist. Does that make him a super racist?

jfc republicans

>Prime Faggot
I believe Chinese call him 'small potato' LOL

TRUMP CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE.

makes him super pedo that's for sure

Is that a bible verse on his shirt?

Both parties are in on it. The franklin scandal is an example of a republican pedo ring. It is in both parties now.

I'd love to see Trump executed by a firing squad for treason.

>It is in both parties now.
THIS ^

Yes, it is a verse relating to male dominance over women. "now make me a sandwich"

I don't defend pedophiles I'm not a leftist. Only leftists do that. If you think that the network of sex-traffickers is partisan you're a fucking retard.
Democrats are more than happy to defend
>Ed Murray
>Anthony Weiner
>Jacob Schwartz
>Robert Menendez
>Jeffrey Epstein(Dem party supporter and lobbyist)
And this is without going on to mention the Clintons and Podesta who are guilty as fuck. You sure are a fucking retard, pedo lover.

we dont defend any of them
we threw anthony weiner out of office
u retards are electing moore

The pizzagate pedo shit effects BOTH sides. Don't fall for this tribalism bullshit

>Is that a bible verse on his shirt?
read the whole transcript in the archive link provided by this user

Franklin isn't even in comparison.
Franklin admits he should of handled a couple situations differently. He kissed girls too aggressively that committed to kissing and took a picture of a sleeping girl in a kevlar vest without touching in bad taste. Podestas weird paintings or Weiners weriner pics are a better example than Franklin.

>literally ran clinton for president
>claims not to defend pedos
>lies about throwing him in prison
No, we threw him in prison, you fucking pedophillic faggot. You evil assholes didn't do SHIT.

No man it was an event, the Franklin cover-up. Fucked up shit. Watch Conspiracy of Silence on YT. You will never forget it.

>we
I didn't know Andrew Breitbart was one of you pedophile defenders now. He hated your pedophile master Podesta, you know.

bill clinton is not a pedo u retarded russian

the only thing he raped is the republican budget deficit, that's why they impeached him

leaf massive pedophile detected

>pedophile defender expects people to believe hes not defending pedophiles when its outed he's a pedophile
obamaleaf is a disgusting human being. he only cares about justice when it effects "da big ebul republublublu"
get noosed you fucking faggot.

Obamaleaf unironically works for Shareblue and OccupyDemocrats.

He has all their cringey meme pics saved.

and this

>itt a bunch of millenials from singe mom households

a strong father-daughter relationship, oy vey!

>bill went to some island with some pedo-kike
is this true? how come no one talk about this?

do u see me defending trump? no. i don't defend pedos. u fucking republicans are nothing but pedos. ur all defending roy moore

and look at this shit

u people are sick nasty fuckers

you are a disgusting human being

by bill he means Trump

>is literally proud to call himself obamaleaf
>claims not to defend pedophiles
lel
Look at how media reacted to the fact that Podestas keep CP in their home.

>>bill went to some island with some pedo-kike
10000000% TRUE
There were threads about it several months ago with lot's of documentation proving that Bill Clinton is a pedo

lol u retarded russians are so defensive because all the republicans u shill for are pedos

This is going to become a Biden dump thread.

banana pedo detected in this picture

my god ur so triggered by me

ur so obsessed with me

you've been in love with me for 2 years

what is wrong with u losers?

>calls others traitors
>while actively trying to get america invaded and destroy it from the inside

>77 posts
>Mods still haven't deleted this slide thread
Mods do your jobs you useless faggots.

leaf, you must be stinking Ukrainian subhuman, true?

I just want to know why you love pedos so much, its weird

youtu.be/xy07yHAgM4E

Breitbart was a kike but he was /ourkike/

Dems are such strange fucking people. I can't believe they defended these sick fucks from the noose they so deserve for so long.

u hang onto my every word, look at u, u instareply

i can wait 5 minutes, but u will instareply

i own you. i own your life. you are my bitch. you will sit here in this thread for hours just to be with me. you can't let me go. u russians are so fucking pathetic.

watch. you'll prove me right. you will sit here for hours hanging on my every word. i own your life.

other way around

Apart from Ivanka being scantily clothed - nothing

>Obamaleaf literally worships a pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=8yVB3bk7an0

The Russians play both sides. They want a divisive culture in the west. Neither of these pics are disturbing if they had context. Both men know they are on camera. This is just exact still frames to be taken out of context.

I think we all know this but we all use it when it fits our point.

so you are dirty ukrainian slime fagg, fucked in the ass by a bunch of Russians and now have pain in your ukrainian ass full of hemorrhoids. LOL

Do you all even know how horny Biden is right now?
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw

>Obamaleaf
is a pedophile himself,he's just jealous

Anybody have that montage pic of Biden touching little girls from all around the globe?

retarded russian shills have to make up lies because i've been massacring u morons for 2 years and calling u out on your lies

Obama crippled your piece of shit country. That's why u shilled against him

every time i post a thread, u same russian shills show up for 2 fucking years. im your biggest threat

Russia wouldn't have to do shit. Leftists have divided this country in every way imaginable.
Whether the issue is racial, economic, political, sexual orientation, leftists find every angle at which to tear this country apart. To think that Democrats have no personal responsibility in how long they've been using identity politics to rip us apart and pin it on some random country is silly. Even if in the odd chance Russia exacerbated it, it literally doesn't change what they do.

Ceaselessly produce divisive propaganda
Obstruct justice to defend criminals on their party lines
Defame the character of anybody not along their little cult.
Etc etc, so on and so forth.
Everything would be fine if leftists learned to leave people the fuck alone. Instead, what do they do, call as many cake stores as possible to find the one Christian offended by faggots and sue them. That's what leftists do. Was that Russia now, too?

>muh 0.14%

I'm not Russian you stinking ukrainian garbage. lol

lol all these russian shills

i really am a threat to you

Obama crippled your piece of shit country and guess what Trump can't lift the sanctions boris