Mousou Telepathy

She did, it the absolute madwomen

Other urls found in this thread:

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfkUhXrJJGdIXUgBixQeH1M2B07s4TZdvufKttGniTKV_aVw/viewform?c=0&w=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aww shit nigga

she's not gonna believe her.

I want to make love to Nakano

If you could actually read people's minds I imagine it would be pretty easy to prove it to them.

>Making love with a girl who can read your thoughts

Good tastes.

>she get horny first because your lewd stuffs in your head

Exactly.

>Pick a number
>Any number
>Take like 25 digits

Here this is it

Or tell her to think instead of actual talk to hold a conversation. There is no way to make this without the power.

inb4 she loses her powers due to shock and/or telling someone about it

true, but it;s not like they can see the future or predict how they'll change in their thinking and actions.

>people have read the raws
She convinces her in like two pages

>it's an actual spoiler
Fuck me.

Apparently helvetica is planning on catching up a bit too. Can't wait to binge

I'm gonna stop reading until it's all caught up.
I hate this page a day shit.

Apparently they intend to keep the one page a day stuff.

Which is it!?!?

Yeah. That's pointless though, since they're so far behind.
I appreciate the intent (and the work), but it doesn't make any sense, specially if the author posts some stuff on the side.

We know that a lot of people aren't extremely happy that we’re pretty far behind the Japanese releases of the series. While we’d love to be constantly up to date, it’s just not possible with the amount of work required daily, as it can take up to 2 hours to just redraw a page. However, we are planning to release a very large sum of chapters in the future that will make us only ~30 chapters behind instead of ~170. This will take a lot of work, so don’t expect it immediately, but we’ve already begun and it’s going well so far. Again, We are not trying to be up to date This effort is to prevent us from having to work on Mousou daily, but be extremely close to the Japanese releases.

Edit: Your thoughts have been heard and we'll change up our plans on moving forward. It won't be a large batch, but something more suitable for daily discussions.

This chapter marks the end of Volume 1’s last chapter as well. Because of this, tomorrow we will be releasing all the bonus pages from the volume instead of chapter 103. These 22 bonus pages contain bios, art, extra chapters, and some looks on their past.

And as always, thank you for reading!

on leddit

Aw shit nigga.

Mana totally isn't buying it.

Based Helvetica.

woah!! Looking forward to tomorrow

Nope.

See

my enthusiasm didn't even last a minute

>volume ends with a cliffhanger
>have to wait to leanr what happens after nakanos confession.
NO, don't do this to me.

She does after acting like a cat like Mana asks in her mind.

But I wanted to keep taunting people with spoilers.

Rawfriends need to stop spoilering

I already spoiled like all the important points on the first Sup Forums dump thread anyways so it's not like it's only rawfags doing it.

I hope Helvetica finds a sweet spot where they can pick up a little bit faster but dont end up burning out.

>up to 2 hours to just redraw a page
I don't mean to sound entitled, I'm a scanlator myself, but that's pretty bad.
Either they need a new redrawer or a more experienced one.

Raws aren't exactly good sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/

They redraw all the sfx, too and obviously not every page is going to take that long. Today's page for example would only take a few minutes.

Have you seen the fucking pages? Also

>Up to 2 hours

Some user posted a snap of a graph or something he posted in the other thread. it's more like an hour a page on average or some shit

Do it then, the raws have color sfx in a pixelated jpg. I'm sure if you cleaned a couple pages ahead of the current chapter for them they'll be grateful and speed up the scanlation rate. has all the raws.

The raws look pixelated as fuck compared to what they have, so I'm guessing they do some sort of extra work or something.

I can't blame them for taking an hour one some pages though. It takes time to get shit like this to look good.

>胸でっけ
Why do glasses girls always have big tits?

Fuck you spoiler niggers
How can you stay friends with a mind reading person

Guts and hard work.

Mind readers will always be hated

They said they're looking for new redrawers. Why not apply?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfkUhXrJJGdIXUgBixQeH1M2B07s4TZdvufKttGniTKV_aVw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Depends. If the person always had mind reading powers, said person probably already knows the shit that's been on yoir head. If this person still wants to be friends, then you can have a legit, honest, genuine friendship.

But if this mindreading person just recently got their powers, then shit gets awkward.

Yeah I'll always think of inapropiate shit by trying not to think about inapropriate shit

>don't think about her tits
>don't think how you want to fuck her into oblivion
>don't think that her mom is hot
Fuck

Why would you stop being friends with someone only because they can read minds?
If they were friends with you even after reading your mind and didn't ever use their power to fuck you over they would probably be the best friends you could wish for

Maybe you like your fucking privacy?

I like Satorin though.

I avoid all Mousou threads now just because you fucks can't stop spoiling things.

How do you even browser Sup Forums when the whole board is one big spoiler generator?

>People spoiling things on Sup Forums

In other news, water is wet.

The idea of my mind being an open book is an unsettling thought, not even being edgy but I think of some really messed up things here and there
Constantly being around them would be mentally taxing as an active effort would have to be made not to think of inappropriate things or hurt them with some offhanded thought

they stay friends right? the author wouldn't get rid of her only friend right? :(

Read the raws if you just want answers

Not hard to see why it comes to that. People can act as well as they can on the outside, but even the most normal person has thousands of strange, erotic, violent, or otherwise thoughts on the inside. You put on a face to see the world, act certain ways, but you can't control your thoughts. Your thoughts aren't even the biggest representation of yourself, you can be thinking horrible things that you hate all day and that's just something your brain has chosen to do for some reason because it gets into an obsessive thing about it. Your brain is unfiltered, its not necessarily the most honest assessment all the time. Although maybe in that sense it also is the most honest. Not because its who you are deep down, since even a saint will thing strange things, but will still make the right choices when it comes down to it.

Anyway, the reason psychics come to stress is because you can't control your thoughts. Deep, twisted, erotic, or otherwise, they are seeing it all each day. Knowing how much they're violating your internal space starts to grate on people, there are no secrets, there's no self.

In order to get along with a psychic you'd have to be a stupidly honest person from the start who just says what they think, like an animal probably.

>nearly 140 page release

wew lads

how far behind is it compared to the raws?

Are the raws uploaded somewhere?

They're published on line sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/

Easy
By raping their minds with my lewd thoughts

I like it

Well it's true, but then everyone would probably not want to be near you since they'd think you're a freak, or resent you immediately since you know what they're thinking all the time.

Even if it's not turned on 24/7, i doubt they'd trust you unless you were on really good terms with them.

>but I think of some really messed up things here and there
t. Everybody and Their Uncle

This

We're all insane, but we have impulse control and foresight so we never act on anything. So all it ends up as is just thoughts. However if someone saw those thoughts it would be uncomfortable.

Thank you user I feel sooo much better

I mean if they're willing to become friends with you before they inform you, isn't it fine?

Plus you can troll the fuck out of them.
Which is exactly what Mana proceeds to do.
You can just scream internally.

If I had a nickel for every time I thought about putting a stick through one of my bike wheels, or ramming a fork in my eye...

Extreme tolerance by the mind reader.
If you arent totally faking being friends and actually care about him i guess he can tolerate weird thoughts and honesty.