Make almost $140k a year

>Make almost $140k a year
>After taxes about $70k
>Everyone keeps saying 72F year-round meme, but it's 80-100F most of the year
>Can't really afford studio apartment, besides there's no parking or air conditioning
>Try to business but roommate has been practicing for past 6 hours
>My 50% tax rate funds his ability to practice all day instead of getting a job like me
>No motivation to keep working as it only buys meaningless entertainment, nothing real
>If I move to where things are cheaper, back to more years of unemployment and conservative police state...and possibly unable to return to jobland once I get sick of homelessness again
>1/4 of all people I come across are probably illegal or the children of illegals
>Women are boring, entitled, unattractive, expensive, and dangerous
>Everyone guilting me into having kids even though their rentier bedrooms will cost 90% of their income by the time they get their first entry-level job at 40 years old once they get 20 years of unpaid experience
>Thinking more and more every day that I might have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton
>Feels like we're playing a survivor game where the objective is to kill ourselves last to get to see the (((future)))

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3YjxN2UId0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck are you on about

I’m guessing living in LA.
Fuck move to Texas if you like being warm.
Otherwise try New Hampshire or Idaho.

>live in kentucky
>make $16 an hour with no education
>live better than people in san francisco that are making 120k a year
>no pesky laws either, the state is nearly anarchy you can do whatever you want and nobody will stop you
>outside of Louisville and Lexington theres no niggers at all

Pic related, 0.78 cent milk you bitchcakes

It's okay, I know you're jelly

>>Thinking more and more every day that I might have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

post it faggot

Stop crying faggot

He has schizophrenia.

I am, except that milk looks like Jewish engineered crap.

He said its 80-100F most of the year, he’s saying its too hot

wtf
tfw commiefornian like op who just paid $6 for a half gallon of organic milk

>it comes in chocolate for the same price

Out of curiosity, is that milk actually good despite its low price?
t. not american

It tastes amazing man I drink a gallon of it a day

GOMAD for less than a dollar

Food is actually not particularly expensive here in commiefornia.

>Everyone keeps saying 72F year-round mem
Sounds like Cali to me
Nearly everyone is there for the weather
Except the spics
And the blacks
And the Jews

american milk has 300% more estrogen than regular pasteurized milk

Most people I know are much closer to Kentucky. Where do I move there that is anarchistic? I thought it was a notorious for packed prisons?

Kansan here, it's pretty fucking sweet
>make over 60K/year with an easy job I can do from home 90% of the time
>most days I can finish all my work in a couple hours so I spend the rest of my shift on Sup Forums or playing vidya or painting miniatures
>my salary is the lower end of the payscale for my industry so I can still go up
>can easily afford to pay all bills and live comfortably while still saving 20-25% of my net pay
>have a nice apartment in a nice white town (saving up for a house)
>amazing gun laws
>liberal cocksuckers don't get elected

But if I smoke my programming weed to stay competitive, will LEO cash me outside?

Weed is illegal in Kansas but it's not a big deal unless you're carrying felony amounts.

>600k/year
>Taxes are half of what I make

Source

I also have evidence against Hillary. Let's colab user

go visit a shrink for christ sake

>Nothing is wrong with the world OP, let's all just take our pills and go back to sleep

>Make almost $140k a year
>After taxes about $70k
>Can't really afford studio apartment
Bay area for sure.

> mfw california cuck
Time to make that move user. Your life will improve in ways you can't imagine.
Yep. Greetings from former bay area software engineer wage cuck

Definitely San Francisco from the sound of it.

I know so many people who moved there and can't even afford rent while they make 100k+ a year. That place is fucked.

>Time to make that move user. Your life will improve in ways you can't imagine.
I don't know. Before California, I was competing against foreigners for $10/hour. $0k-$10k income for several years. It's really scary to leave when it's clear all the jobs are here, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington.

Washington isn't too bad aside from Seattle. My rent is $600/month, I make $20/hr building boats/marine electrical work. I easily save more than I spend every month.

job and education?

>smoking weed

I want old/pol/ back, fuck off my image board trash

Oh yeah well I sleep in a race car , do you ?

I think every day about talking my California salary and working remote in the midwest or the south...

>If I move to where things are cheaper, back to more years of unemployment and conservative police state
>conservative police state
>Living (I assume from OP rant) in California

California is a fucking police state you faggot. You literally have less freedom in California than you do in other states because of all the fucked up laws.

The prisons are packed because people do absolutely outrageous shit.

You can get away with anything, for a while but not forever. That's anarchy enough for a reasonable person.

>Kansas
>Can't buy real beer or alcohol in grocery stores
>Can't buy alcohol after 9pm or on Sundays

Kansas isn't bad but there is no reason to live there when the surrounding states are the same if not slightly better. Although I may be biased since I have only been to Wichita which seemed kind of shady but not as bad as Commiefornia cities. Also you get tornadoes.

Come to Colorado.
We are much closer to becoming a red state again than California ever will be. We need more redpilled conservatives.

Tax rates don't work that way. If you make 140k a year they don't tax you 50% of your income only the amount you make over 100k or whatever the base rate is. So for example:

Income: $140,000

Tax Rate
100k =50%

Yearly taxes =$58,000

>weed crutch

This is why I hate you people. I don't have a problem with weed but it is a crutch you don't need it to be creative or whatever. Also if you let a vice or a substance determine where you live, you are fucking cuck. Kill yourself.

those are based alcohol laws you piece of shit. if you dont have the foresight to poison yourself in advance you have no need to go out and buy more.

Honestly, a lot of states don't allow grocery stores to have alcohol, and if you're so bad at planning that a 9pm curfew on Sunday is too much for you, then you should just suffer anyway.

How hard is it to live with those simple rules, like can you not stop yourself from drinking everything you have?
Hell, they're probably put in place to stop impulsive alcoholics from calling in hungover on Monday

bu it killz cansers AN IS BASE JO ROGANd TOL ME SO XX)))

social security and other taxes are sucked right out too.
and then I'm sure he's getting raped by insurance fees
taking home around half is annoyingly typical

You are both correct. It is the only complaint I had of Kansas when visiting Wichita when I mistakenly broke the lock off a 7/11 beer fridge door at 10pm causing the teenager clerk to panic.

Oaklahoma though I think is still better than Kansas.

Colorado still has per-se laws on the books, last I checked, which is the main thing preventing me from moving there. California and Oregon don't have per-se.

Am I redpilled enough if smoke weed and do psychedelics once a month but I can into guns and hate illegals and think women are children?

>Also if you let a vice or a substance determine where you live, you are fucking cuck.
You could say about anything in making your decision of where to live

OH THAT MAKES IT OK
ITS NOT HALF ITS ONLY 41 PERCENT
NO BIGGIE

I don't know what the fuck you mean by "Per-se" laws.

Yes, the illegal hating thing is a requirement actually, welcome aboard.

Prior to weed, I couldn't program my way out of a paper bag - for many years. With weed my lateral thinking and income increased exponentially.

I used to be a straightedge-cuck, but life isn't always what we want it to be.

You are obviously a fucking retard. You should go walk off a pier. First you are a faggot for letting shit like weed and shrooms determine where you live when you would be vastly better off overall in a different area. Second, you can't seem to figure out that you have a 99.99% chance of never being arrested on a drug charge if you do your shit at home and keep it out of your car all while buying from white people in private settings that you know (like at their house).

This is why you are only programming at a level that makes 70k. You are shit tier bottom of the barrel. You are the type of tech worker than can be replaced by pajeet since he doesn't need to smoke weed, take shrooms, and act paranoid about inane shit. He just clocks in and fucks up some code and leaves at half the price.

>accidentally write a green text poem
>capture perfect image of the contemporary lifestyle
>realize you could write a whole book of poems in a month by posting thrice a day
>get it published
>????????
>PROFIT

>I can't live without getting high so I'll just take it up the ass where I live now because I can at least smoke a joint while being raped.

Okay. Also weed is available easily anywhere if you aren't a retard.

That's why it is called a crutch. Smoked for years and I can tell you that it gave you a placebo effect cause you bought into the weed meme. If you stop right now and get passed a month without smoking you'll notice an improvement or no difference. That shit slows you down dude, doesn't speed you up lol. If you want real improvement hit the gym and get /fit/. That will improve your energy and cognitive abilities more than weed ever will.

>and leaves at half the price
This is the key to pajeet.

Yeah, it's a big joke. I can dump pages of redpills on it. It's a big meme even the companies there. Most if not all manufacturing occurs in Asia.. Silicon Valley is literally nothing more than a high end cosmetic show room. It mainly attracts wet behind the ears new grads who convert into liberal dipshits who start smelling their own farts and consider it the best place on earth. Anyone w/ half a brain gets money, saves like crazy, and gets the fuck out towards their mid twenties. San Francisco is a hell hole. It used to have lots of culture and attraction but all the techies ran that out to oakland now they're running it out to Sacramento. The further inland you go, the more california becomes an inhospitable desert wasteland. So, only coastal regions have California allure. Car theft and property theft is rampant due to the underclass that the bay area runs on. Your shit will get stolen frequently. Schools are shit tier... Google it for yourself.. California has some of the worst literally ratings in the countries. Foreigners and illegals everywhere. No sense or direction that you're in America. It's a 3rd world sweat shop. Engineers work 10-12 hours a day including weekends. Traffic has gone to shit. Weekend get away spots in hillsides are flooded with people now. High taxes. High cost of living. No time or room to enjoy your earnings. 3rd world racism. The work performed at tech companies is 90% shit tier bug fixing and wont further you as an engineer. Big corps are an allure for new grads who dont know any better.. literally the shittiest work in the industry. I guess AMA if any outsiders would like. I've worked at the top tier corps and know just people who work at just about any top named company you can imagine

I plan on renting AirBNBs in Europe and other countries. Once, I finish cutting off the final chains keeping me here I'm gone.

Buddy, you are trying way too hard at strawmanning.
All I'm saying is moving somewhere to get something better is completely reasonable.

You act like he's robbing you by moving out of state

Hey man get out to Santa Monica on a Sunday, hang out at the beach and swing on the rings. Talk to some fit girls. Chill.

> Psychedlics once a month..
Yeah you need to moderate that shit out to a scale of years friendo. Probably also need to scale back the smoking too.

There are more than enough states in the PNW where its legal that offer better conditions than cali. That being said, OP needs to moderate more.

Correct
Greedy corps replace engineers w/ pajeets no matter what. They just offload the bugs on to new college grads. You could be worth $300k and be only paid $120k.. They'll just hire pajeets to cover if you demand more... when they fuck up they just offload it on to other more capable engineers.

>>After taxes about $70k
>>Can't really afford studio apartment

There is no city in the world where 70k a year is not enough for a studio apartment. And why do you need it to be a studio? Just get a single bedroom, retard.

Also everything else you wrote in that post indicates you are insane.

>1% milk
May as well be drinking liquid shit.

California must suck.

Move awat you dumb cunt.

Moving from SF to Texas was the best thing I did, almost the same salary but now I own a giant brand new home in a mostly white neighborhood

I'm in a single bedroom. It's about $900 a month which lets me pay for my employees wages as well as software and equipment.

Although a studio would technically be 35-45% of my income, every time I got my own place before, be it $350/month or $1300/month, I was bankrupt within a year - before I had any expenses at all. So not keen to do that again. The reason I was able to survive unemployed so many years was the single bedroom.

LOL Everyone knows OP is talking about California. That state has really gone downhill over the past few decades. California manages to capture so the imaginations of so many while not living up to the hype. It's able to attract talent, ideas, and energy from around the globe while most Californians don't live anything approaching the "dream" the state projects. The state is actually ranked very low in most statistics.

You're full of shit. I make $135k in California and after tax it's $90k.

It is a truly awful place. Then again, it enabled me to pay off 2/3 of my student loans as well as $10k in credit card debt in just a few months. And then there's the ability to see dentist/doctor for simple things. It's still thousands of dollars, but I can afford it now. And now there's employees and business opportunities. Really hard to imagine going back to no income at all after this.

>The state is actually ranked very low in most statistics.
Of course. The state inflates it's GDP by counting all major companies inside it in it's calculations, despite those companies being global.

Oil company with it's HQ in California makes 90% of it's profits in Texas. California counts the profits in it's own GDP.

Ay shout-out santa Monica

Everyone I know says never to move to California unless you have to be at work on-site. There are better options for being successful. It's not just the taxes, but the cost of living that makes California so prohibitive.

That is so true. In college for one my classes we worked out where Cali truly ranks on many of the major macro-stats without inflating or skewing their own data and it was always somewhere in the 40's.

>That is so true. In college for one my classes we worked out where Cali truly ranks on many of the major macro-stats without inflating or skewing their own data and it was always somewhere in the 40's.
I had no idea they were doing this. It certainly explains a lot.

I hear you user. I moved out some time ago. My so called amazing friends all laughed at me, spit on me, and jeered me on the way out. None of which have visited or talk to me much afterwards but all tell me I need to come back years later. It's like they don't want to be reminded of the greener pastures which exist outside their suffering as it would burst their shit tier world view to bits. So, they all stay huddled in the rat race out there behaving and LARPing as if the world revolves around their ivory tower showroom ran by the asia pacific. Meanwhile, in other states, you have tons of non-1st gen immigrants. You feel the american spirit and you feel the energy. You feel alive. You feel creative. Given how affordable things are, you're able to engage in all sorts of activities and ventures. Feels good desu. I can't believe for some years that I got caught up in the kool-aid club but I'm happy I took the most advantage of California while I was there, saw all the sites, and road all the rides before leaving.

It's all a facade like the shit that is produced in hollywood...
It's clear when you understand how far they've drifted why so much energy/money/time is spent on such shit tier technology that impoverishes the world socially. All of the real tech dev is in asia pacific while you have a bunch of fucktard liberals, freaks, and sjws who are in a delusional bubble coming up w/ 1st world uses cases for the masses. You only need imagine what the social climate is like in the bubble known as silicon valley.. Some of the most depressing social relations you can imagine set in a 3rd world atmosphere that doesn't relate to American principles/ideals.

If you live smart you can save up and pay off a lot there. However, once you've done that and have enough capital, it usually becomes time to gtfo. otherwise you become that depressed wage cuck w/ a skronk feminist wife trying to pay off a $3 million shack.

None of which pay state taxes including apple whose financial US HQs is in bum fuck nevada :
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html
California's a meme state.. their GDP is shit in reality and they only tax the poor retards who have no ability to use loopholes to avoid taxes : Aka wage cucks.

> build it
> they come
> then tax the shit out of them
Is their motto

>otherwise you become that depressed wage cuck w/ a skronk feminist wife trying to pay off a $3 million shack.
I've noticed a pattern with my married coworkers. The more money their wife makes, the less money they have overall. The couples that make $200k together can't afford to get lunch.

And their wives are never white. When I was younger, I would have chalked that up to an open mind, but I don't think that's what's happening here.

>In college for one my classes we worked out where Cali truly ranks on many of the major macro-stats without inflating or skewing their own data and it was always somewhere in the 40's.
Most of California is in poverty. The only other state like it is New York. It shocks me that anyone who lives in California sees themselves fit to make disparaging comments about rednecks.

>You only need imagine what the social climate is like in the bubble known as silicon valley.
Let me guess, it's something like the twitter "programming community" or hackernews?

>tfw work for California company
>make 150k
>live in Georgia
>2br all to myself that costs less than 10% of income
>food it cheap and good
>visit SF about once a year for work or conference
>regular reminder about not being fucked enough to live there

Wait, how do you not owe taxes to California from working for a company there? Even Alabama does that.

>Let me guess, it's something like the twitter "programming community" or hackernews?
It's like: youtube.com/watch?v=3YjxN2UId0M

>Single bedroom
>900$ a month
Where are you ? Even here in Paris it's not that bad, i thought America was cheaper

Wow. It's that bad?

I live and work in Georgia? They have a business presence here? Idk I’m not a lawyer. I’m not working remotely for a SF company if that makes a difference. I pay GA income tax, but that’s negligible in comparison. Next upgrade would be moving to Chattanooga where they have no tax

>flyover state shilling this hard

nigger stop

Yep pretty much. If they trust you enough they'll give you the real dirt as to how they financed their insanely priced homes. 20% of $2 million is $400k. Now stop for a moment and consider how long it would take to save up that and think now that is just a downpayment. You'd still have 30 years to pay it off and that's at an insane mortgage. Literally, all your wages will go to your house. There is no wonder why most people drive old as shit cars in the valley, are cheap as fuck, and why craigslist exists.. Everyone's just barely getting by. The power couple : Both husband/wife working tech jobs.. So, $150k+$150k $300k sets you up for a mountain of taxes. These couples have a kid typically. So, say goodbye to $30-40k a year in child care. Indians/Asians typically bring over a relative under the table to eliminate this cost. But yeah, everyone's cheap af so they can save up enough for a home.

> And their wives are never white. When I was younger, I would have chalked that up to an open mind, but I don't think that's what's happening here.
Asians and indians dominate the bay area given the Asia pacific trade link. Myopic whites sold the industry, California, and this country out a long time ago. If you pay close enough attention you'll see the dominate number of execs/management are white whereas most of the actual workers are indians/asians. Ofc this was myopic as the asians/indians are now turning this around on them.

You'll observe a lot more over time by being there.
Make sure to befriend some higher up people and foreigners, they'll give you the real dirt once you get in their inner circle.

>vitamin d milk

Do Americans go outside? Why the fuck would you need to get vit D milk? What the fuck?

fyi that shit is free from the sun

so basically everyone

> Let me guess, it's something like the twitter "programming community" or hackernews?
Exactly right.. a bunch of unsufferable dweebs, founders, brogrammers, and assholes who think they're the best thing to ever grace the earth... Most centered on meme languages and frameworks. Uncultured to all high hell as they're too busy working 12 hour work days to do anything exciting/cultured. They ran out all the culture in San Francisco so socialization is even more robotic. The 2nd question you're asked upon introducing yourself is where do you work. People are immature as hell as they don't gain any real world experience or perspective outside of work. Relationships are more of a business transaction. Indians stick to themselves outside of work and form their own social click. Asians do too but mix with whites when it will progress them socially/economically. Just about every degreed/monied woman has an insufferable attitude. People are generally cheap ass penny pinchers given the cost of living/survival game. You feel like an alien in your own country given how flooded it is w/ immigrants who think America is beneath them. Mexicans do all the labor.. It's literal slavery. It's why the liberals fight so hard to keep em : The valley runs on slave labor domestically and abroad.
No one's available on weekends.. Everyone's busy 24/7 trying to get to the next level. Whites are all but gone to greener pastures. Race relations are shit. You've never encountered racism until being around a bunch of indians/asians. It's really just a 3rd world luxury showroom at this point.

> California wage outside of California
>visit SF about once a year for work or conference
>regular reminder about not being fucked enough to live there
This user is living the life.

i can definitely confirm about california being a shithole everywhere else inland.
its a huge nightmare everywhere else, with plenty of 3rd world tier poverty and hardcore druguse

and california also has the highest illiteracy among the entire united states.
mexicans cannot fucking read, and the los angeles unified school district is a cesspit of minority liberal women

They staff you out of the branch that's in that state thereby circumventing California wages. Many company's HR departments can do it w/ a click of a button.

So...people are really lonely..or they act like schizo edgelords all the time?

Single bedroom $900 a month.. LMFAO. How about you double that in the bay area.

It's all a cult. People who live in those states could tell you all about how shitty the living conditions are in rural California or Upstate New York, but they'd rather talk about their big cities over and over again.

Yes.

Kill yourself. Now.

Do it.

Feels good man

STFU leftist Jew York scum

Chattanooga is a shithole though. Don't do it.