Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu

>[HorribleSubs] Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu - 02 [720p].mkv
New episode of baiku girls is out.

First for yuri

Sensei is unbelievably best.

whew

This will turn into a JAV by the last episode.

Should've been Goro the bike guy.

To be completely honest, the only reason I'm watching this is to have something to talk about with the Long Riders crowd.

The only reason I'm watching this is because the teacher looks like Saki.

>crowd
Overstating things a bit.

I know there were at least three of us in those threads.

She looks more like that teacher/instructor from Amanchu to me.

OH ITS SUNNY DAY

Well fine, 10-20 anons is not really a crowd but you get my point.

Four with me.

Oh oh oh oh daisuki dakara rongu raidaasu!
OH OH OH OH DAISUKI DAKARAAAAA

LONGU RAIDAAAUUU

Make that five.

Found my wife

This guy looks like a haafu.

>self-insert characters
I'm actually with this.

don't forget to visit the thread on /n/ if you want to see more discussion.

What? Take away the cap and facial hair and I don't think you'd get that impression

*actually okay with this

good taste

I'm watching because bikes. I don't care how mediocre this show is, I'm a sucker for anything cycling-related

Hnnnggggg my kokoro hurts every time she says Tomo-chan.

Episode looked pretty good this week, the only weak parts were a few scenes like this one where the different layers don't really match up, and the cycling bits with a static character and moving background.

Contempt.

>You can rent a bike
How convenient. 未来ずら

shops where you live don't rent bikes?

I used to work for one that rented both road and full-sus mountain bikes, and at the last shop I worked at we didn't, but we got calls asking about rentals at least a couple times per week...

No. I've heard of renting cars but why would you rent a bike, just take the bus or a taxi.
But looking at this anime maybe you'd want a bike to look at the scenery of the town, that's nice.

Bikes are more flexible.
Boris Bikes in London are a particular scheme that isn't just aimed at tourists.

Tried 2 episodes but I honestly can't handle "12 episodes on how to ride a bike" show again.

>why would you rent a bike
rent a basic bike to go sightseeing in a touristy city
rent a fancy downhill mountain bike for one day at a resort because where you live most of the time it doesn't make sense to own one yourself
rent a road/mtn bike because you're visiting an area with great riding opportunities but weren't able to bring your own bike with you

(the last is what happens where I live)

Best girl is here.

You rent a bike for a leisure ride, obviously. If you need one to commute you buy it.

I want my own Shiki

good news is that it looks like club activities start next episode

Main girls really do look like characters from the 90s anime

No.

I can't, I had to drop it.

Long Riders is enough for me, I don't know why these shows have started popping up but unless you make them really entertaining like Bakuon it has nothing going for it.

>a tripfag with shit taste
what a surprise

When will she learn from Ami and buy a bike spats?

Come on, it's lelouch, he is known for that.

Still ban evading huh, Mugino.

Comfiest show this season.

Why are there alpacas in Long Riders and this show?

thats a nasty bruise on her leg

I'm beginning to like this show. Still waiting for blonde girl though.

is happening!

We all should take a moment and appreciate the lack of bike skirts in this show.

But the bike skirts were hot as fuck user

Apparently alpacas prey on cyclists.

That's what she gets for saying no to producer-san.

Nice episode.
Jitensha-bu > Long Riders.

dem

>chasing a squirrel

Is she a dog?

>Jitensha-bu > Long Riders
gave me a good chuckle

>anti-GMO apples

This.
>another alpaca speaking paca in another bicycle show
What is with alpacas and bicycles?

Thanks.

The only reason I'm watching this is to keep my my mind busy while waiting for bakuon S2.

She has a great future in the appropriate circles.

Looks like Chiya and Kon's daughter.

Best girl has arrived.
The new characters are great, as honestly the retard, Tomo, and Shiki-sensei are pretty boring by themselves.

mfw, Yayoi tap her everytime

Poor Tomo, in the end she stole her crossbike.

Fuck off Mugino.

I used to be one when I was younger.

I doubt it's possible to sleep like that.

It's extremely painful.

Oh this is the bike shop owner then

mfw, self insert are no coming anymore

It is when you're young/flexible at least.
I wouldn't try it again though.

Maybe her butt hurts.

How common are ozyôsamas in Japan?

Apparently every school class has one of them.

Why did only Fuyune receive a helmet? Are Hiromi and Tomoe daredevils?
The probably could have rented a helmet in the same store they rented their bikes.

Ojou life is worth more.

I would serve one, transporting her and doing stuff with her every day.

Even if she's super rude to you everyday and blame you for everything wrong?

In first-world countries like Japan, or the Netherlands, riding a bicycle is a normal, safe activity, people don't typically wear helmets unless they're aggressive go-fast road riders or mountain bikers.

The countries where the 'wear helmet or die' concept is popular are places like the US or Australia where automobiles are the dominant species and puny humans are second-class.

Dat exposure

Short hair a best. Ojou a worst.

You never know, you should always wear it.

I used to never wear one, until one day my instinct told me to wear one.
I had an accident the exact same day, if not for the helmet my skull would be cracked open.

Netherlands are flat as a loli. Worst that can happen is a collision with a biker or a windmill.
Japan on the other hand is full of perils like truck-kun where a helmet could save your life.

Maybe you just had the accident because you were wearing the helmet.

Or a scooter crash, I have read that scooter dudes like to ride on the bike lanes.

I don't disagree that helmets are great, I've been saved from serious head trauma while crashing mountain bikes several times - but statistically speaking, if you subtract out accidents where alcohol was a factor or where the rider was doing something inherently more dangerous (MTBing), even in countries like the USA where infrastructure sucks for cycling, riding a bike is one of the safest things you can do. You're actually less likely to get hurt riding a bike than you are riding in a car.

With that in mind, I'm in favor of helmets, but I am utterly opposed to the idea that we need to insist that every rider always needs to wear a helmet, because that in turn tends to discourage people from riding at all.

And by the numbers, helmet promotion is not an effective way of making cycling safer on the whole. The places where cycling is safest is where cycling is the most common and the infrastructure is designed to accommodate all users.

Why are helmets for scooters mandatory?
We'd be better off if more people rode small scooters instead of huge cars.
They should force car drivers to wear helmets to discourage people from driving cars. Race drivers wear them so they must have some use.

Governments hate baiku.
We hate to put up with a lot of shit in my country.
The most outrageous one being power limitation for newfriends.

When you get your baiku license you have to downgrade your baiku on purpose so it's doesn't have over 47.5Hp for a year or so until you pass a final exam.

Meanwhile when you get a car, you can get anything you want right off the bat.

>hate
Have.

It's not that governments hate bikes. It's just that they don't tend to have strong views at them (because the electorate as a whole doesn't either), and therefore legistlate more or less at random.

People don't care because they were shepherded towards cars over decades.
Cars are also growing bigger and bigger so that the need new accommodations and politicians are quick to bow to their pressure instead of encouraging people to use sensitive cars.

>male cyclists
Dropped

>male user
Dropped.

I miss Saki

Sechs

>I miss Saki

Me too f a m.

Aoi is good too. She's the perfect boyfriend