What does it mean to be "white"?

>You can give an old definition
>You can give a modern definition
>You can give your own definition
>You can give a definition used by non-whites
>Do you need to self-conciously identify as "white"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ebWxHxBTjUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only "Whites" I like are Iberians

of white european stock
what's the question? what's the point? nobody is asking a nigger to define being a nigger

But niggers want you to think that there is no such identity as "white".
Niggers can call you "white", but you are no longer allowed to publicly embrace that term.
The only way to destabilise white unity is to make whites think they have no culture or identity.

Watch this really interesting analysis into white identity:
It's a recently posted video on Youtube titled "Multiculturalism = Ethnocide". There are many good points made throughout the video, so I suggest watching it until the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg&t=1s

It means to be have faith in the white spirit, to be a good influence wherever you go. To be black is to have faith in the black spirit, to inspire sin wherever you go. It is basically people of God (old testament) vs the followers of Jesus the great apostate (new testament). Musslemen are greys and have no detectable faith; it is likely their way is to hide their alignment.
DUH

In a multicultural society like Canada, you can call yourself white but its frowned upon if whites self-organise.

It's a protestant colonizer term for a mish mash of European nationalities mixing it up in the lands they conquered.

Kind of like "black". A broad term for all racially African peoples.

White is just a meme for "caucasoid of the western civilization" IMO. Caucasoids have cooperated for years to create the free exchange market, caucasoids are pioneers, caucasoids are curious, so no matter what people say about their specific tone of skin, they all owe a bit of an input from other fellow caucasoid. So the real term for white, beyond that context is the "whiteness" the "pureness" of your ethnicity as part of the caucasoid tribal instinct of hanging with the ones like him.

Hey OP, want to help start an "It's okay to be white" campaign here?

That's exactly how I understand it. It was a powerful term and took hold because it unified European Americans. It's very difficult to describe what "white American culture" is today. It started fracturing after the 1970s with movements in feminism, atheism and individualism. I think the old American European culture has continued its dominance in many (esp. rural) parts of the USA, though I'm sure its evolved into something else since the 1970s.
I really don't want Europe to go down the same route as the USA and Canada.

That already happened, the guy said he almost got killed by some kaffirs.

Why don't you simply tell the farmers to pay you as armed guards? Why don't you people do this I've been wanting to ask. So many options but you do none of them

best

I go to the University of Pretoria.
I'm just worried that I get caught out. I don't want to be a victim of a social media moral panic :P
Where were you thinking of putting posters up? The ANC would love for this to happen so close to their elective conference!

There is no such thing in real life, it is an abstract category used to describe the set of ethnic groups that are part of European Christian civilisation

Yeah, I don't know if it's a great idea.
I don't want to rub feathers too much.
I think that it was a great success in the USA: it showed that there was media bias against whites and a lot of white people got red redpilled.
White South Africans already know they need to watch what they say.

Watch this 2 min propaganda video posted recently on Youtube. It's the kind of verbal attacks you get when you're a minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebWxHxBTjUA

It's okay to be a caucasian keeping his lineage pure.

Yeah, it's a labelling term. There is no "white culture". There are only specific European cultures.

Well if we do it clinically and proper, we won't get caught. These kaffs are thick as shit

I found this video myself a couple days ago, that's why I was asking the question. If you want help I would advise asking the Chechens(theyll actually come), don't do anything before they call for a purge, or you will be considered the ''bad guys'' internationally

Of European orgin, it's not that hard
inb4 "x group is not white"

a person of pure, 99%+ european descent.

What does it mean to be black? I wonder who’s behind this post.

So why am I called a "mutt" here for being of mixed European heritage?

because you are not "based 99%" like the "euromutts" they are 99% euromutts....just play along with them , the good old european game of "no I'm whitest you nigger, no one is white then, we are all niggers".

Anyone who has blue/green eyes and pale skin and straight/wavy is objectively white.

There are endless degrees of whiteness and a totally indistinct transition point where whiteness ends and POC begins, but this doesnt mean that objective whites(and blacks) don't exist.