The state of Michigan just released my schizophrenic brother from the mental hospital after he nearly killed his...

The state of Michigan just released my schizophrenic brother from the mental hospital after he nearly killed his girlfriend and beat the hell out of a nurse. They deemed him mentally fit to stand trail and his mentally deficient girlfriend refused to press charges so they are letting him out. He's been threatening to kill and eat my dad over the phone and I believe he might try. What do I do? Why would the state let out a man with violent tendencies after he threatened to kill my dad???

You know what needs to be done.

>He's been threatening to kill and eat my dad over the phone
well? did you ever consider his side?

He wants to kill my dad because he didn't send him 50,000$ for bail,my dad told him he was guilty and it sent him over the edge.
No one knows where he is and I'm in North Carolina now.

Well your father can just pay with his flesh. You can’t always have everything your own way, part of life is about growing up and learning to make compromises.

T. Boomers

>This wingnut has a girlfriend.

Be a man and have him recommitted most psych hospitals will take them for 48 hours at least if he is really bad they will keep him.

Been in a similar situation.
>Take precautions
Get locks on the doors. Get motion activated lights. Get a dog. Know where your family is at, at all times. Befriend a close friend of your brother that you can ask for his location, so you know if he's in town. If you're in the same town, move. If he knows your address at all, move.
>Be level headed
He's still a human being. Most fuckheads are only fuckheads some portion of the time, or when they're on XYZ drug. This means, don't pick a fight with him if he's not picking a fight with you. I'm not saying he's not a cunt that deserves to fall in a meatgrinder, they often are. But, look at the big picture. Avoid unnecessary drama and avoid fights if possible. If he shows up at a get together where you didn't know he was invited, roll with it and avoid a fuss if you can, even if you hate him. Also, even though you're afraid (and you should be), don't overdo it with preparation. He's just a human being, and probably one that can't think very far ahead. Don't bankrupt yourself or your father, and don't live in fear.
>Look for signs
People like this often have triggers. I think this is because they are unable to manage their own emotions or bodily chemistry. For example, maybe he gets mad whenever he gets drunk. Maybe he gets crazy whenever he trips on some drug. Maybe he gets mad roughly once a month. Or, maybe when he runs out of money. Maybe, when his ex girlfriend breaks up with him again for the 99th time. Know his triggers. Avoid him when he's on them and be ready when he's on them.
>Be ready to use force when the time comes
This can be hard because he's still your brother. But you've got to realize he has it in him to hurt you, so you should be ready to hurt him. Not to mention, if it's hard for you, remember you must love yourself. If you aren't willing to hurt him, them you don't love yourself or your father enough cause you jeopardize yourself and him by not fighting back.

>Why would the state
Because they're the state. If there's one thing you should have learned from Sup Forums it's that the government can never do a damned thing right.

Restraining order and a gun. Does he have a dog?

Buy some drugs and plant them in his house and call the police.

Easiest way to get rid of him.

are you implying fratricide?

As a Schizophrenic myself, this guy sounds completely nuts.

Get a gun.

Also this isn't news related.

MAKE SURE YOU PROTECT HIS 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS OP

do him in yourself, op.

Castrate him. That'll calm him down!

do what must be done user

Sometimes brothers have to die, user. What's worse, let him commit patricide and cannibalism or to commit fratricide.

Eat him first.

Good call kiwianon.