Sup Forums is now an Odinist board

Sup Forums is now an Odinist board.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rgrieselhuber/the-real-yule-story-the-northern-shaman
awitchssacredjourney.com/2015/09/15/cofmagick2-the-hall-of-the-god-lord-of-the-hunt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I approve of this. As long at it isn't Judeo Christian kikery.

no. it isn't. get your Sup Forums out of my paganism. We're already infested with SJWS

Reject the false ideas of Marxism, Judaism, Islam and Xianity.
Embrace your true native spirit, embrace your ancestors, embrace your own Gods and Goddesses!

hail the old gods
t. blue-eyed anglo saxon

Based

Hail Tyr, our God that stands with us in the shield wall, lead us to victory so we can reclaim our honour!

Only tr00 aryans can worship our comic book gods, who fight alongside the incredible Hulk and a nigger valkyrie. So based.

Paganism is more of a cringeworthy larpfest than Kekistan.

Bump.
Hail Odin.
Keep the Old ways alive.

>this would never happen in christianit-

There is a difference between 'Pagans' and true Odinists(folk religion), ignorant Christians.

Heil Odhinn! Heil Thor!

At dawn's first light
Run for your lives

Viking ships come out of the mist
Ominous sight
Flee or stand fast
You won't last

Warlords invade with axe and blade
Attack at first light
Unstoppable force
No remorse

Under attack, no turning back
You cannot run
Nowhere to hide
No shelter inside

Under attack, no turning back
Slaughter's begun
Nowhere to hid
No shelter inside

Slashing, killing
Thrashing, spilling
Blood for honor, death, and glory!

>worshiping a dead religion
I go prep your christian bull sven

lol nice fake
he put a thor's hammer on and printed that shill script off just to take that image and use it for propaganda to demoralize pagans
he's not a pagan and there is no large community of non-folkish pagans, it's a meme

Enjoy irrelevancy

>There's a difference between 'Christians' and true disciples of Christ, ignorant pagans

Just gonna leave this here

the vast majority of pagans are far right
these little examples being posted are just part of a demoralization campaign and mostly fake

Hey Odinists, nice Irminsul you got there. Be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Leftism is incompatible with heathenry:

1. It pisses on ancestors rather than honoring them (especially if they are white); it is an ideology of ethnic self-hatred.

2. It wants to weaken borders which are essential to the survival of heathen-descended populations.

3. It has no warrior spirit and it hates allowing citizens to own weapons.

4. It is anti-masculine and considers healthy, unapologetic displays of masculinity (Vikings had not shortage of this) to be 'oppressive' and bad.

5. It is as far removed from meritocracy, competition, hierarchy, etc. as you can get; it jealously hates on successful people as 'evil oppressors' and has an endless supply of undeserved sympathy for underdogs (especially if they are ethnic, sexual, etc. minorities).

6. It does not care about the long term survival of the heathen-descended peoples, refuses to do anything proactive in this regard and dismisses those who do as 'paranoid' and 'racist'.

Heathenry for leftists is a stylish fad, just like hipsters and new-age types that insincerely dabble in Buddhism or other flavors of the month.

>ignoring reality this hard

>failing this hard at gaslighting

this

>true Odinists
They don't exist. What we have now is fragments of ancient North-Western European religion and culture.

If Christianity was good enough for your Norse ancestors 1,000 years ago to willingly convert; than you have no room to argue that following Christ is a betrayal of those ancestors.

The thing looks like a giant shabbat shalom nose.

the half-timbered wattle & daub decorated with wood carving is the perfect northern european structural aesthetic

My favorite thing about neo-paganism is that the only real information you have on "the old ways" is because (((CHRISTKEK))) monks actually had the brains to write things down. So you're essentially relying on JEWISH sources for information on your cuck gods. I also love that you have no community or chance of relevancy outside of Dungeons and Dragons fanclubs ever again

Source

Reminder that BOTH Christianity and Paganism are funded by Jews.

this

I approve of this. As long at it isn't Judeo Christian kikery

I guarantee christcucks can't even name historian who says Jesus was white

this kikestians are the worst

Fuck off with your dead larp “””religion””” and your false gods. The rest of Sup Forums, ask yourself: (((Who))) would be interested in turning white men away from Jesus Christ and His message? (((Who))) would benefit from that?

This. It's all well and good to learn about old albiet dead beliefs but attempting to revive them from the fragments we have left is just being a larping fag. It will not serves the European man very well. If anything we should focus on more realistic/tangible/ things like the family, race, nation/s.
Christianity is pretty shit though.

Cuckstians are stupid

>he thinks the norse converts gave a fuck about christian teachings
lmao

I approve of this. As long at it isn't Judeo Christian kikery.

Historians generally focus more on the idea that Jesus is the Son of God.

But sure, go ahead and wonder if he is "white" (Jesus is Mediterranean) and maybe what colour shoes he wore as well

this kikestians are the worst

Cuckstians are dumb

Link below stolen from here just last week.
The BBC used to do awesome shit like this all the time.
The soundcloud is of better quality than the youtube the op posted, but there's a few copies on there under the same title.

>Goys thinking the red & white is for coca-cola lel
soundcloud.com/rgrieselhuber/the-real-yule-story-the-northern-shaman

Here's what looks like a good resource wrapped in feminine charms, the poem is a good one though, I think.
>War & Poetry go together like fire & ice
awitchssacredjourney.com/2015/09/15/cofmagick2-the-hall-of-the-god-lord-of-the-hunt/

As for the detractors, please carry on. Embrace your weakness & revel in your fellows persistent reassurances of righteousness. It helps that the contrast is so sharp when Odin's children find him again.

Hi rabbi

You cannot reason why kikestians

they are idiots

What do you expect from fairy tale morons

Sacred hospitality is a major part of all of the Indo-European religions. If Christianity is cucked for promoting hospitality and mercy, all of the indo European religions are. Odin rewards those who show him hospitality when he is disguised as a wanderer. It’s therefore apparent that Odinism would reward hospitality to strangers, and we can see this with the refugee policies of Sweden and Germany that so lavishly aid strangers. It should be noted that Sweden and Germany are some of the least Christian nations in the EU and also where Odinism is native to.

agreed

They clearly didnt give a fuck about the Norse Gods ethier otherwise they wouldnt have converted.

Name one historian who says he looked like a typical Roman, Greek or Iberian
(You can't)

Every pegen thread on Sup Forums:

"HAIL ODIN! \m/"
"(((KIKEstianity))) am i right"
"KIKEstians are so cucked"
*popefranciskissingfeetlolchristcucksowned.jpg"

That is literally the entire amount of substance within paganism in 2017

Yesterday I sacrificed my enemies to Odin on the field of battle, I already feel stronger. Later I went on a run and worked out a bit.

yes, this is also true. some converted at the point of a sword, others for political gain
>thinking more than 0.01% of people at any given point in history actually care enough to die for their faith

They stopped raiding fellow Christians and even took part in Crusades. Culturally there were even changes in burial custom and a reduction in infantcide.

they're idiots

Dungeons & Dragons tier religion

this

kikestians suck at science

>Calling Christianity a fairy tale
>in a thread promoting Odinisn

agreed

also there cucks

>who is Issac Newton

this

You're an idiot, the virtue of hospitality is an individual virtue that is reflected in a larger society, Christians love to group everyone into one moral bucket and say "This is right for you to do, so we all shall." Also according to Indo-European tradition, hospitality only lasts three nights, then you have to gtfo, and you're well within your right to kick someone that does harm to you out, or even kill them. Christianity is essentially marxist, this is why to the Catholics of today, it only logically follows to allow these invaders to do all evil to them. After all, the only nation that matters is the nation of god, right pastor?

>Hope not too surely for early harvest, nor trust too soon in thy son; the field needs good weather, the son needs wisdom, and oft is either denied.
>Havamal 89

Not a pagan, but "Pope" Francis is a fucking Anti-pope LARPing as a living connection to God.

It would not surprise me at this point, if the entire Church were a den of vipers now

What do you expect from fairy tale morons

>be cum drinking thunder God

agreed

they're stupid

>Sup Forums is now a cum guzzling board

Why would Romans, Greeks, or Jews mention the ethnic features when the Mediterranean ethnic groups all look very similar?

this

I genuinely feel bad for my Catholicbros, but damn it feels good to be Orthodox right about now

Enticing words, okay Sup Forums is odinist now.

add the one about islamic prayers being chanted in the vatican to this montage and itll be worth saving

they're stupid

exactly!

>Embrace your true native spirit, embrace your ancestors, embrace your own Gods and Goddesses!
With a 666 tattoo?

they're stupid

>presented with proof that paganism doesn't make people into stronk nationalist vikagnz like varg but it also includes leftist cucks.
>start derailing thread by sucking off each other with nonsense spam

The absolute state

>believe books written by jews about European myths
>only backed up by an actual priest who tried to argue "paganism is for faggots"
>while his churched diddles young boys right now(wasn't it the brotherhood of saint john or something that had a 50% sexual abuse rate? and that's what was uncovered, who knows what else)

Muslim threads? Christians don't mind! Hindu threads? Christians don't mind! Threads honoring European religious spirit? Christians everywhere must fight this atrocious heresy!

they're stupid

Jesus was a jew, he was not a mediterranean European
No historian would agree that he is of European blood or looked anything like a European

agreed

agreedcancel

difference between wanderers of your own countrymen (or even others with which you maintain friendly relations) and aiding the enemy invaders.

be nice to someone who comes humbly and leaves when asked, fine. someone forces their way in, violating your culture and your laws? kick them out!

I couldn't find a decent article in the same style, so I had to settle for this

There should be a reading materials thread