Fix this nigger bitch who sell out Korean kingdom Silla to China

Fix this nigger bitch who sell out Korean kingdom Silla to China.

Fucking SJW ruin Korean's video games.

youtu.be/n1ZXPdInpfY

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/sjwciv/
reddit.com/r/korea/comments/7hppgg/queen_seondeok_leads_korea_in_civ_vi/
youtube.com/watch?v=IOT9T15mkX0
youtu.be/n1ZXPdInpfY?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

before looks absolutely awful... just trashed. Has the artist ever even seen a korean?

She looks kind of niggy inet

Lol baizuo strikes again

WE WUZ HANGUKIN.

fucking weeaboo bitch

Plastic surgery wasn't a thing back then.

I watched her k-drama, was pretty good.

lol asians mad at vidya
MAKE YOUR OWN GRAND STRATEGY GOOKS

why would you even put female rulers into the game

Is that bitch niggerian?

bumo she doesn't look Korean

Not a nigger

She looks African American and even has that 'feisty black woman' body language going on. Meh. I was so looking forward to this

That nose is distinctly West-African lel, wtf Civ.

Also reading up on this bitch her only achievement was that she was basically really good at being China's bitch even though they shat on her. She's like a cheap knock-off of Wu Zetian.

ancient koreans, just like the ancient chinese, were black.

Civilization 6 is garbage. It's about time that the franchise died. I don't even play modern games anymore because of all this feminist-SJW-PC bullshit. I stick with old games like Final Fight and Double Dragon where you control men and beat the shit out of minorities and save your girlfriend.

LMAO That model looks like a fucking nigger and nothing like an actual Korean. Jesus Christ, fuck the video game industry and what it has become.

squawker.org/culture-wars/sjwciv/

Also seems pretty obvious they went for her solely for being a woman seeing how both the Joseon and Goryeo actually controlled all of Korea and had alot of much more remarkable rulers who fought off Japs, Mongols and even some who invaded China.

Holy shit what a disgusting bitch.

The civ devs are full on catering to the SJWs to the detriment of the game.

they put her in to be progressive and hip with the SJW crowd

ironically enough, this pissed of Koreans because as I understand it that bitch was the single most incompetent and inept leader in their entire history

The new artstyle blows. I was hoping for more shit like this.

>Sitting in teamspeak
>friend is playing Civ 5 for the first time
>suddenly hear "oh fuck whats happening!? WTF is this? What did I do?"
>Oh.. its just the Aztecs saying hi.. i think.

Can't tell if half the leaders in the game are literally-who tier or if I'm just dumb when it comes to history.

>letting women design games
the absolute state of western (((civilization)))

WE WUZ GOOKZ!

This is how Koreans should look :3
mmmmm yum

Lineage 2 elves looked cute as fuck.

It seems to be the trend in Firaxis games. XCOM is still good, but many of XCOM2:s female soldier faces look like they've been modelled unattractive by purpose.

Isn't this against their guidelines as well? Aren't they only supposed to ruin European history or can they mess with other races now? Isn't that racist?

How in the flying fuck is left a Korean? Is this designed by an actual in Africa nigger that has only seen niggers his entire life?

White women, including feminists, HATE ASIAN WOMEN!
They hate them for all the typical vain reasons women dislike anything, they make them jealous. They hate the way men look at them.

This is why feminists don't give a shit about asians in movies, it's why "diversity" to them is just black people, because black women don't threaten white women.

You are not Japanese motherfucker.

why exactly would anyone be jealous of asian women lel

> Civ
> grand strategy

I've actually read SJW-rambling (can't think of source now, sorry), where it was argued that it's a problem that Asians identify themselves with whites more than they do with blacks, arabs and hispanics. SJW:s want to consider Asians too their natural allies in the struggle against white cishet patriarchy, but unfortunately the Asians don't seem to feel that way.

Please revive the empire and fix this

Yeah, it's the latest developer trend. Just look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's character models and their real life counterparts for both men and women. The men are almost exactly the same but the women are uglyfied.

She was a literal-who, Sejong the Great from Civ 5 was a very well accomplished leader IRL and they could have also chosen admiral Yi Sun-sin who fought off a Japanese invasion. Both would have been far better choices.

Well naturally, asians have high IQ, like whites. It's whites & asians vs the world, I've said this a long time.

reddit.com/r/korea/comments/7hppgg/queen_seondeok_leads_korea_in_civ_vi/

Why do SJWs like niggers and muslims so much?

Because Asian women get the beta bux.
Stacy had it all planned out: she'd ride the cock carousel into her 30s, then find some solvent beta to mooch off of for a married life of leisure and affairs.
But then along comes Ching Ling and snaps up Stacy's retirement plan, because - shock horror - it turns out that beta men like to marry demure, petite homemakers in preference to blacked roasties.
Oh you better believe that Stacy is mad.

All your fault

Their skin colors are usually darker. They tell people to not be racist but all they do is judge based on skin color. The irony.

Her expression just screams MHMMMMM DAS RITE HONKEY RACIST KOREANS. She looks black or mullato lol.

It's not necessarily a disaster. Cities Skylines from my glorious homel is grea, Pic related, lead designer and company's CEO.

Legacy of Kain-series was also designed and written by a woman.

mad roastie

I just read the comments on some of the videos
>Oh how I guffaw and chortle at all you pathetic neckbeards crying about female misrepresentation of history! In Civ you build Broadway in Egyp while being next to Norway, the game was never historically accurate!
What kind of dumb shit is this? That's goofy things that happens in games, the framing and leaders have always tried to be be historically accurate.
Glad I stopped at IV.

Everything makes sense, Civ is officially dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=IOT9T15mkX0

youtu.be/n1ZXPdInpfY?t=47
>... unique ability is k-whoring
Did I get that right?

Dat tumblr nose. How can anyone back at Firaxis HQ look at that art direction and give it a green light?

What is this roastie term I keep reading on here?

Probably not. To SJWs what matters is if person is coloured, not their exact ethnicity. There's only whites, asians and vaguely brown masses.

V was ok as well, I'd say it's on par with IV and you should make the choice depending on which combat system you like more.

Has to be on purpose. Look at how qt 2B is, while every AAA girl looks like they got beat to death by the ugly tree, before being buried underneath it.

Kys new fag

i refuse to buy anything but japanese games from here on out

it's true.

Women in their late 20s who suddenly wants to settle down after whoring themselves their entire life, they usually end up like pic related.

He should have left after the first panel tbqh

of course they had to make her look like a smug nigger

No they don't end up likd pic related.
They have their beta cuckold husband and a jamal lover.
Most males are desperate for sex, and the only way they can get a little is by marrying a used up whore.

What the fuck?
Did they even bother to Google "Korean woman" to try to model the face? Nothing Asian about that face, it's like a black and white mix.

My wife married me when she was 22, and I was 25. She has no patience for "Where have all the good men gone?" shit. I've heard her talking to some friend on the phone, saying, "Are you kidding me? What about John? Steve? Richard? Chris? You had plenty of good men, you just didn't want to settle down yet. All the good men went and got married, and you lost your chance."

My wife does not have a lot of patience for bullshit.

>Has the artist ever even seen a korean?
Korean without plastic chirurgy?

They do have, all the 3 Kingoms shit. And its pretty great desu.

Why do developers keep hiring these pink haired feminists? Gamers themselves have never liked them.

merchants visited korea in ancient times?

I don't mind with Cities: Skylines, it's actually a good game despite the looks of it's lead designer.

But when it comes too AAA-games that are seriously hindered by SJWs, the gamers just should vote more with their wallets, but still even games like Mafia III that is both SJW-bait and technically broken mess was a financial success.

Jesus Christ they're disgusting. I fucking hate lesbians.

we wuz queenz n shieet

Women are mentally challenged and most of them believe that female attractiveness is literally nothing but breast size.
Don't attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

well they did make her exceptionally ugly

in any case boycott diversity in games if you can. Don't give money to this garbage.

I'm personally so fed up with all of it I will not buy another game with diverse bs in it.
In the case of civ there is imo no point buying anything after part 4 so I didn't even consider buying the new one anyway.

I don't buy western games anymore, unless its indie shit like Darkest Dungeon.

I guess you read Spandrell, my sheep-shagging colonial friend?

well...any other decent 4x game?

She looks Filipino

what the fuck? Like 90% of civ is fucking pillaging other cucks as ghandi. Whats this gay shit

>Why do developers keep hiring these pink haired feminists?
boggles my mind to be honest

absolutely do not understand how these punks actually made it in the industry
and industry that has tight standards for hiring qualified software engineers only to put some punk ass femibitch up there to tell them what to do?
disgrace man

Such a simple and elegent design too.

Why do western developers make women so chunky and ugly?

rare photo of some of the last remaining descendants of the original black koreans.

who?

Just stick with Civ 5 and install mods.

>all these lady civ leaders
>still no Joan of Arc

I am not going to link him here, Sup Forums is to low-brow for him. I want to spare him the idiocy of having random idiots spamming his comments.

Anyways, you should be able to find him.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a good game, it’s made by feminist faggots

She was the French leader in Civ III. Still the best Civ game.

Age of Wonders 3, Dominions 5 and Endless Legend are fun.

Koreans are niggers?

>Thick lips
>Wide nose
>Heavy tan
>Bulbous eyes
>Underbite

Have the developers ever seen an Asian woman?

Yeah whoever did the edit, did a much better job.

>posts plastic whores

>posting degenerate TWICE whores

>not posting pure natty Arin

Good women know sleeping around then only getting married doesn't work

Good women get married, then sleep around

good =/= smart

It's your turn to feel the SJW wrath you slanty eyed motherfuckers.

Higher, don't display hubris.

momo is my waifu