So Kamachi announced a new "big" project in 2017

So Kamachi announced a new "big" project in 2017.

Are we finally getting that Mariydi spin-off?

Other urls found in this thread:

kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3768.html
dengekibunko.jp/author/kamachikazuma/sp/index.html
sendspace.com/file/j1j8pf
imgur.com/a/N66Jv
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892742-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its gonna be a Kamachiland panchinko

I fucking hope so. Novel or manga, I'll be happy with either.

He said big project, so maybe it's anime. I doubt just another novel series would be considered big.

The key to avoiding disappointment is lowering your expectations.

It's okay to hope after years of lowering expectations when it comes to Kamachi series.

Eh. I hope not.

New Testament: Revelations

RE;To Aru Majutsu No Index: Paradise Lost

It would be what Railgun was to Index. A massive boost to popularity.

>A Blood Sign pachinko where the balls are the petals and if you summon the White Queen you win the big prize

>Big project
>pachinko

Surely that's not the case. Right?

Maybe it's a big pachinko.

for you

How mad are Indexfags going to be if it's Railgun S3?

bane?

Only slightly disappointed. It means Index 3 is a 100% guarantee but we just have to wait longer. Using "indexfags" as opposed to raildexfags is a secondary thing by the way, it's all the same shit and same fanbase.
It doesn't matter who she is, what matters is her plan.

Not mad, just disappointed. It would be another victory for cash crabbing bullshit over basic storytelling.

That's only if Nagai is still the director and they don't stick to the plan like they did with Sisters.

>It means Index 3 is a 100% guarantee

Literally how? Railgun manga is still very popular and doing great. It's nothing like the case with NT.

It's been 15 years, I don't feel anything anymore. Rather, the salt will be delicious. I like pickles.

Railgun isn't going to get another season before Index in the first place, if for some unknown reason it actually happens a Railgun anime would only make the demand for Index skyrocket, which is obvious if you're actually a Railgun reader.
I'm not going to delve into sales because we've had this conversation a million times already.

Movie or game?

>Gunha animated

I would love it!

When will you people realize that nobody cares about Index anymore?

And no, arcs that would get animated next have nothing to do with Index.

>Movie
>It's another original raildex movie
How would you guys feel about it?

What that other user is saying is that this whole "Index vs. Railgun" thing is academic. Let's see what Railgun S3 could potentially cover.

Liberal Arts City: Misaka fighting magic, Saten getting her shit kicked, Fake Unabara's Aztec magic cabal

Shopping Mall Demonstration: Misaka vs. Russian magic, New Light's antics leading directly into Index's Brexit arc

Daihaseisai 2.0: Heavy Touma presence at the critical junction, plus Saten meeting with a magician

A Railgun S3 would be an Index arc starring Misaka.

Except no. Magic already appeared in main Railgun manga. And Railgun always had a completely different feel than Index. That never changed.

>Railgun always had a completely different feel than Index.
Only if you're a filthy secondary.

>Touma+Gunha teamup
>Kuroko kicking Dark Side esper ass
>Biribiri fighting magicians before she canonically goes full retard with her "MUH TOUMA" fixation
>Saten getting her face rearranged by American special forces

Bring it on.

>Railgun always had a completely different feel than Index
Of course. They have different purposes.

>Implying it's not going to be a Million Arthur anime or something

>Killer Queen anime
Well at least Enshuufag would be happy since he'd get proto-Enshuu.

Birdway spin-off please.

Its gonna be a BooBoo anime

Boo Boo probably isn't lasting more than 2 volumes.

In b4 blood sign anime and buttrage supreme.

I'm ready.

I'm rooting for the out there new spinoff announcement.

>His dried eyeballs began to hurt as he forgot to blink.
>His throat grew dry as he forgot how to breathe.
>Shiroyama Kyousuke stood in a daze as a soft sensation covered him from behind. A gentle warmth reached his back. He felt smooth skin as slender arms wrapped around his neck. The gentle rosy scent of silver hair wafted over and a warm breath blew into his ear.
>あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Nah. LN is selling like shit.

It made it into the rankings once (top 20).

The "Big" part gives me hope it's not another shitty crossover.

Seriously, that shit is the worst crap Kamachi makes. It's completely pointless fanservice.

Just give us that HO spin-off with female lead everybody wants for years.

Dude, on shit weeks series with 1k sales do it.

I wonder who's behind this post.

∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀

This guy became such a joke.

Whenever NT's not busy shitting on Touma, it's busy shitting on him.

He's basically the second protagonist of NT at this point. I'd like to see an entire volume from Aliester's point of view. Perhaps a showcase of how he's manipulated events up till this point or a flashback about his meeting with Heaven Canceller.

All the Kamachi series get an anime, each one made by a different studio EXCEPT Index

If I can get a full Zashiki Warashi anime and A Simple Series OVAs that way I'm willing to make a sacrifice.

where/when the fucking news come from?

Index 113 (previews)
kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3768.html

>Touma, Misaki, and Gunha steal the spotlight
Not that mad

dengekibunko.jp/author/kamachikazuma/sp/index.html

It's fucking happening!

NT is as much a "deconstruction" of Aleister being a villain as is Touma being the hero.

Almost there.
Also, this is a great page.

Honestly might be some of the best pages of raildex manga in general.

No. It will be a Burning Alpha spin-off

>we'll never get this cinematic version instead of the straightforward one in the adaptation
God, why did it take four years to adapt the LNs into manga?

I wonder how Angel speak will look like

Blood-Sign volume 1 clean illustrations
sendspace.com/file/j1j8pf

Credits to Trebas from spanish translation group of BS.

js06 can you translate this?

Oh, nice.

What is up with that blocky artifacting? Look at the red parts of Kyosuke's jacket for example, or the hems of the Queen's dress. That's not very clean.

Plus the volume 6 illustrations had a weird artifact too.

Also this image shows heavy color banding. Is this actual bookwalker rip or poorly compressed screenshot?

Holy shit, we are almost past the anime. Didn't think I'd see the day.

Jim's, Anyone knows why she stops monthly publish?
Had She sick / had vacation or something?

>anime announcement after Skill-Out arc

Glad Index has finally decided to eat a healthy diet of Touma's love juice.

Kamachi? Considering how he still wrote a whole new full volume of the Vampire/Zombie webnovel this month, I bet this two month break was for Miki to catch up with the manuscripts.

Maybe we'll get some more ZW side stories next month.

What are you talking about?
Kazuma (Miki) = Kamachi himself

imgur.com/a/N66Jv

I mean I'll take more crossovers, but I was thinking someone else.

Why does Kamachi hate yuri?

Yuri is cancer.

She not,
Railgun is yuri,

Is the cuntplate removeable so she can pee?

That's not for pissing my friend.

After HO can't see them doing another running Kamachi novel series. Would hope Index, could be an anime orignal series or a video game.

Boo Boo I think is already on volume 4 dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892742-0/

W-What is it for senpai?

I meant lasting two more volumes, not ending at volume 2, my bad.

>We could have had four volumes of Ace Combat: the LN by now instead of this isekai stuff that no one reads

It's great for my dick.

Haven't you ever wondered what it's like, pleasuring yourself at high speed above the clouds while listening to rock music?

I could see it being a shorter series but I don't know what shorter is for Kamachi.

Do sales matter? This is someone who is writing at least a book a month (publishing one a month) and putting writing online just because they seem to need to write. Main reason I think if this is someone saying big project in 2017 it can't just be another new novel series.

Many times, actually. My eyes are too bad to become a fighter pilot though.

>I could see it being a shorter series but I don't know what shorter is for Kamachi.
Some months ago an user was saying how Kamachi was already exploring the big plot points by volume 3. I think it's pretty safe to assume it will be shorter than Zashiki Warashi at least so maybe 6-7 volumes total.

Since haven't read that far I don't really have any idea but seems like there is always a new "big plot".

is 大きなプロジェクト = "±big plot" ?

Big project

No.

Not talking about the new large project(whatever that is). "big plot" in that every few books seem to introduce a new major story arc that could be the point of the series.

I see,
so that completely different
thanks
then IMO it's not just pachinko/troll/ or fucking bait.
Kamachi is serious this time

Not sure what it is. Guessing that it isn't trolling people on a personal website on purpose, but that doesn't mean people won't be disappointed. I assume whatever it is, was bigger undertaking compared to another novel.

>Summon black maw and you got beaten by security guards