Soros dumped $18 billion into shilling. Currently their main target is right wing women...

Soros dumped $18 billion into shilling. Currently their main target is right wing women. Shills are desperately trying to drive a wedge between men & women on the right. Their goal is to discourage women from joining to slow growth and stop the movement from being normalized (which is currently happening and it terrifies the left).

At this rate we could have mainstream politicians who are /ourguys/ in ~5-10 years, but we have to counter the shills to keep up the necessary pace of growth. How do we ruin their plans and keep things growing? Serious discussion only please.

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali->abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook
fortune.com/2017/10/17/george-soros-open-society-18-billion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Until people on the right better organize without obvious infiltration then it's nearly impossible to counter any of these efforts. When the shills come here to post they run 1/2 the threads successfully. The other half are usually filled with enough reasonable responses that it's okay.
We need people to recognize these "shill" threads and the tactics used.

This message is meant directly for any women who might be here: you are more than welcome to join us, and we need you. The anti-female crap you are seeing here & elsewhere online which appears to be from the right is part of a massive sabotage attempt by the left. George Soros dumped $18 billion of his personal fortune into online disruption of the right, election rigging, political bribes, left wing terrorism (antifa) & more. Please ignore the shills and tell other people what is going on, this is a massive lie which is designed to drive a wedge between us that shouldn't exist.

have you noticed the recent attempt to link the "alt-right" with homosexuality? They are trying lots of new tactics on this board recently and that $18B seems to have bought a lot of shilling. It's easy to spot but it does get tiresome wading thru it all sometimes. It's like there might only be one or two "real" posts on the board sometimes now and the rest are garbage/shilling/bots/demoralizing attempts. If only they knew how futile their efforts will prove to be.

I would be willing to guarantee that the anti "thot" posting we're seeing is inorganic shilling. It doesn't make sense and seems clear to be an attempt to return the new right into fringe neckbeards.

at least they are so miserable that they have to actually be paid to participate
when those sorosbux run out, the flow of shills here will start to dry up

Its also an e-celeb thing because they are sought of on their own so easy target.

>lauren southern went out with a half black/half white guy
>larp as nazi OMG SHE'S DEAD TO ME NOW

go back to plebbit post screenshots of your larping and into the wank cycle they go

i said this on Nov4 when the revolution was going to happen. If george had given me that money i would literally built all the lefty shit that they use to harp on we need like:

giving away free contraceptives, dope clinics, mental health clinics and hospitals, bulk food warehouses for the homeless, housing for the homeless, pay for a whole bunch of lefties to get a non-basketweiving degree something in stem, wells being built in africa, food business being created in africa, medical clinics being paid for in 3rd world countries, food shelter for syrian refugees.

i could go on and on

but what did the left do with that money "pussy hats"

I'm a female and I don't take anything anyone says seriously. I'm also much older than typical girls that would lurk here. So nothing offends me anymore. I wonder if the ones crying are in on the act?

$18 billion doesn't dry up soon, especially if the funds have already been distributed to the groups running these programs. They could be funded for the next 3(7) years.
The nov 4th protests was a good example. waaay oversupplied. The media is in on it, journalist either accepting or bribed. Lobbyist groups set to counter everything trump says. Lawyers who will sue over anything to tie up courts.
The whole system is rigged right now. These groups honestly need to be forcefully dismantled by the police if need be and it needs to happen soon.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Shills have been engaging in consensus cracking and D&C in a frenzy. Peterson, amerimutt, eceleb women. It's incredibly obvious when you recognize their patterns.

>not using the $18B to research organ cloning & medical nano-bots to achieve immortality, then hiring a massive private RWDS to capture every last antifa & permanently install them in an enormous torture center where their technological immortality will allow them to experience unlimited pain for millenia

Yeah its a new form of terrorism legal terrorism.

I think this should be put under the organised crime act or some shit if your making a concerted effort through subterfuge and using the law in order to muddy the waters and stop any new laws from being created and stimey the current government from operating properly.

>>not using the $18B to research organ cloning & medical nano-bots to achieve immortality, then hiring a massive private RWDS to capture every last antifa & permanently install them in an enormous torture center where their technological immortality will allow them to experience unlimited pain for millenia

The point was that i'd actually do more shit for the people the left always cry about and say need help than they have done for those people with the money they've been given.

you make good points user, but do you know how much this board is worth?
how many dollars do they spend to counter every one of ours?

when the americans were heavily in iraq, they had patrol vehicles worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, taken out by RPGs bought on the black market for $5 USD

if they want to play a financial war of attrition with us, they will fail miserably
how many shills are on here? how much do they get paid per hour? what good if any are they doing?
we can be their financial black hole

>but do you know how much this board is worth?

isn't it worth like something ridiculous 45K or something like that ahhahahahah.

How's your foot game?

I know, was joking
and your use of the money would also solve a bunch of problems, esp. food shelters for refugees built outside of western borders (to stop them from actually arriving)

I dumped this money because Trump gave me a massive tax cut, thanks Donald

>I wonder if the ones crying are in on the act?
This would be interesting, have shills playing both sides.. fake the entire thing
wouldn't put it past them
but I don't think Tara Mccarthy is a shill, she's the one who seems to have reacted to this the most strongly so far

yes, exactly - peanuts
and they will keep throwing their money at us (like leftists do with everything)
and it will do absolutely nothing
but we can gladly burn it up for them
better than them doing something useful with it

Unpaid mods really aren't qualified to deal with this stuff.
I've seen it posted before that these shill farms are mostly out of India. Though at least some are JIDF. They subsidize their school if they become professional shitposters over there.
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali->abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook

Again $18 is a fucking lot. Who knows how long that money can last, even with high paying jobs.

If not a shill, then just bought off?

Actual paid shill here ama

>better than them doing something useful with it

i don't want to give them genuine ideas but they could spend that money on shit that would get shit done

Stupid shills will get the rope, they don't even know it.

should we pay you to keep making the left look as bad as you do & handing us election victories on a silver platter, or will you keep sucking our cock for free?

also how did you make it all the way to college, but you never learned how to cross the road?

>I would be willing to guarantee that the anti "thot" posting we're seeing is inorganic shilling.

It's quite obvious. It appeared so suddenly and so strong and the threads keep popping up in a coordinated fashion.

i kind of agree their on a list somewhere and that dude with the list if he was every put under pressure would probably be more than happy to give up their names to save his own life

Provide ONE SHRED OF PROOF that Soros has invested a single dollar in defeating Trump and the GOP.

Just ONE shred of evidence. ProTip: You can't because like ALL conservatives, you are 100% FULL OF BULLSHIT.

are you dumb?

proof: you

Yeah, uh stupendous dumbfuck... THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ROBERT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING TRUMP ABOUT.

DEFLECT MUCH? DO YOU EVEN SEE THE IRONY OF YOUR RIDICULOUS ASSERTION???

lol it literally doesn't matter. kek thrives in chaos

reminder that attacks against right wing women on this board & elsewhere are a coordinated, paid sabotage attempt by the left, funded by soros

Just like I said. Your Soros fantasy is 100% BULL SHIT. Just like the supremely stupid twats that think the Clintons have people killed.

HOW FUCKING GULLIBLE ARE THESE TRUMPCUNT CONSERVATIVE DIPSHITS?

Fuck this nigger faggot Sup Forums.

If true then the best thing anyone can do is win over the women in their real life and hang on. I mean redpilling them and swaying their IRL opinions not fucking them or some selfish creepy shit. If soros is going online then we gotta go real life and fuck up the whole deal.

Bump

i have a feeling the screencaps of some random tweet and the text "drumpf btfo" might be shills

stay mad
and keep wasting those sorosbux posting here, they'll eventually run out
and stay off the streets, mommy's basement is safer

Hee hee hee,

you aren't gonna get paid at this rate. That's see-through buddy boi.

The problem is it takes years of lurking to learn the difference between regular posters, shitposters and shills. Nevermind the whole meme-flagging, IDs and trip codes. This place has turned into one big battleground of psyops and subversive information warfare that I think is off-putting to most normies.

They really should make this board mandatory curriculum for political science majors.

keep wasting those sorosbux posting here
you would make more money & have more dignity sucking cocks on detroit street corners for spare change
and stay mad sweetie ;) its cute

I've noticed this too.

/leftypol/ and Shareblue are constantly making Lauren threads. You can tell its' scripted, and when you press them to prove they're actually right-wingers they always bail or give a shitty answer.

seriously how does shill kpi's work?

Thank you for creating this thread user
If anons had legitmate Sup Forums worthy posts they should post under a natsoc, fascist, etc flag that a shill wouldn't use
I know that's pushing things but think about it
Shills always use cringy faggot meme flags or geographic location flag
shills wouldn't post under natsoc etc flags, and if they did it would be contradicting that meme flag

reminder that attacks against right wing women on this board & elsewhere are a coordinated, paid sabotage attempt by the left, funded by soros, and left wing men who support "feminism" are hypocrites who hate women more than anyone on the right (just look at what's happening in hollywood with liberal men abusing women)
leftists hate women

I've noticed that the biggest Amerimutt spammers are Brits and literal Mexicans. They might just have an inferiority complex themselves, lol.

you would be surprised at what shills do
they have tons of pent up sexism & racism their progressive religion forbids them from expressing
they are far more likely to have a racist outburst than any of us, and far more likely to kill themselves because of it after

No.
Shills are trying to spin the "thots LARPing for beta male cash being called out for being mudshark shekel grabbers with no actual principles" event as some narrative where the new right is falling apart.
Optics shills then tout their vanity and foolish playing on the terms of leftists with more power as the ultimate solution.

If anyone can figure out what the fuck is going on here within 4 years they deserve a masters degree.

some more OC

Women ruin everything they touch, so soros is actually doing a good thing for once

>REEEEEEE THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

Women are cunts, their political beliefs mean nothing

>This place has turned into one big battleground of psyops and subversive information warfare that I think is off-putting to most normies.
Seriously, I've only been regular on Sup Forums since GG, so it took me a minute to realize that the Ameri-mutt thing is an attempt at subversion.
That and the backlash against Jordan Peterson. Sup Forums was never of one mind about him, but this shit is clearly pushing an agenda.

Translation:
"I have to survive off of beta male NEETbux because after Tyrone dumped me I can't get a husband. Good thing this early stage right wing movement is gullible and easily manipulated."

>>
>when the americans were heavily in iraq, they had patrol vehicles worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, taken out by RPGs bought on the black market for $5 USD

This is their exact strategy. Sup Forums is the fleet of autist patrol vehicles, blacked, anti e-celeb, HWNDU & le 56% threads are the RPGs that keeps the attention away from real happenings like the Uranium One scandal. When was the last time you saw an Awan Brothers on the first page, it’s a topic that’s been buried just like Pizzagate, Uranium One and more

>counter the shills
if your woman is weak and falls for shilling she is probably not worth dumping your load in

go away, bitch mutt.

dump and go

I feel like they've started using newfag larping tactics. Every thread is just filled with them, never saw it quite like this before.

imagine what your leftist friends & family would think if they could see how sexist what you're saying is
imagine what feminists would say
imagine how evil you are for saying these things
imagine how big of a hypocrite you are
feel the shame

It's fairly blatant honestly. Can't imagine it actually paying off, dumb kike.

A fucking leaf?

>pay for it for 18 years
Yeah no, retard.

This and the sudden rise of
>BASED muslims XD
posting.
I was actually genuinely concerned about the 18 billion but if this is the fruit of it then it's a wonder (((they))) weren't overthrown sooner.

I will defend Lauren Southern even though she's a coalburner. As long as a woman converts to Alt-Right politics, anything she's done in the past should be forgiven.

>this cost 18 billion
The current state of the left is absolutely dire.

The only leftists are (((civic nationalists))) like you who worship and defend race traitors just as long as they parrot unobtrusive pop culture talking points to centrists who don't listen.
Without principle our movement will die.
You're killing intellectualism and submitting to the whims of mindless back and forthing.

I'd like to see some evidence.

But 18bil is the figure Nige quoted when he was tearing into the bribed EU officials the other week and demanding an inquiry. It rings true at least but I will continue to try and verify.

Pedophile Trump endorses pedophile Roy Moore for the US Senate.

HOW LOW CAN THE GOP SINK?

yeah it's Soros who's keeping women from joining the alt right.

Pipe down virgin.

Women join for one reason and for one reasons only. For attention. The more Chads your movement has, the more women will elbow, beg and suck their way in.
Nothing Soros or anyone else can do about that.

Fuck em. I could see using friendship to lure them somewhere

Do you know what hypocrite even means

Like a feminist is going to have my baby. kek

You are unironically right.
OP is the actual soros shill.

this.

my intuition is pretty good, id say the eceleb threads, race bait threads etc and all the other shit thats on here is one shill team talking to themselves, the threads reach a critical mass of replies that it actually draws brainlets in to them.
ive posted this a few times this week but one of their many goals here is to strawman pol as being the dregs of right wing politics, they will screencap and write articles about their own retarded posts as much as possible.
serves 2 roles making pol a parody act, the above strawman to point and laugh at, validating their own outlook. plus it demoralises newfags who go searching for alternative news sources or better yet, newfags get assimilated into the intellectual gutter that is the board today. this is the altright, its a creation to stop people going far right and its working, even in the last 6 months ive noticed a huge downturn in post quality.

its not necessarily right wing politics that are the target, its decentralised anonymous forums, im not under any illusions about pol being a collective intellectual superbrain at all but without fear of peer pressure it is possible to learn a thing or too. its not even just the extremes that have been lost from the board or the threads where people used to write 12,000 words at each other over 6 posts replies but we dont even have good literature, movies or storytime posts anymore. i aint saying their the pinnacle of political discourse, theyre just examples of the normal day to day board stuff we used to have even just a few months ago nevermind 2+ years ago)

a person on pol who doesnt believe soros shit is obviously a fucking shill, be dumber shill

There are many completely fake news threads made here. Either with fake tweets, fake news with no links, or a "unnamed source" from a shitty unknown website.
Those thread always get filled with 50-100 posts from retards before anyone points out that the OP is a shill.
They also spam real info threads with numberology shit or meme pictures. If you see random doubles spam in a real happening thread you know it's the shills trying to ruin the thread. They're very good at thread crashing during peak hours. It's hours like right now where there's not enough of them to completely take over threads.

Women are joining the alt-right. It's spergs trying to stop them through demonisation.

18 billion and all you can do is post cherrypicked images, absolutely shameful.

meanwhile on Sup Forums

fortune.com/2017/10/17/george-soros-open-society-18-billion/
>Billionaire investor George Soros has transferred “the bulk of his wealth” to the Open Society Foundations, the nonprofit organization said.

Open society is a massive organization that is very hard to follow. They have their hands in 100 different things at once. There also seems to be no accountability as to how this money gets spent for these places. I wouldn't know where to start to try to see what they're doing.

awesome recruiting tool

Yes, meanwhile on Sup Forums 18 billion is spent on the sudden massive increase of anti-women threads.
What is this thread about you spastic kike?

> Sup Forums is not a safe space for women
>we need more diversity

LMAO yeah it’s soros that made Lauren Southern a coalburner and Tara Jewcarthy a feminist

>I would be willing to guarantee that the anti "thot" posting we're seeing is inorganic shilling.

Yeah I think so too.

If you were young, dumb and full of cum, which group would you want to belong to

I’m here to defend m’ladys honor

EAT YOUR OWN

Then you should thank Soros for telling the truth about Lauren Southern literally swallowing non-white semen. I'd rather take traditionalist information from someone else.

>willing to let your offsping have an unborn death
>thinking you are morally superior to people who get abortions

random canadian shitpost you're defending you weeaboo cuck.

no one is claiming she isn't a turncoat. If those threads claiming that she was an anti-natalist vegan feminist just two years ago are true then that's the most likely explanation.

morality is a social construct, apparently you haven't read my posts

Its homos that usually bitch about women. The shills have been whipping them up lately to the point of absolute boredom and of course the mentally defective and the Australian join in because it's in their nature.
God I'm sick of it.