Did he just gifted our Holy City to the Jews for nothing?

Did he just gifted our Holy City to the Jews for nothing?
He makes it harder and harder for us neo-crusaders to support him. Especially when it turns out that he is yet again just another Jewish puppet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106901903/#106906550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le Jewish puppet meme

Got any better explanations then, Mr Shill?

What in the holy fuck do you care about a patch of desert anyways? Jesus was a myth and the religion you promulgate (Christianity) is Greek, not JEWISH!

How much crack have you smoked in your life?

>He makes it harder and harder for us neo-crusaders to support him
In case you're not trolling, this is why no one takes you seriously

Was Obama a Jewish puppet too then?

Bernie can still... Scratch that! It's 4d chess le dog emperor is outmaneuvering everyone, amirite, magapeeds?!

Sup Forums has officially become /israel/

Yes he did.

>triggered

Would you rather Muslims have control over it?

>But the muslims!!!
Spotted the kike

Literally only Muslim countries oppose this

>france
laughing

>germany
>france

HAHAHAHAHA

Which heathen is in control right now doesn't matter.
But I know for a fact that the only reason Israel exists is due to massive US support and that if the US strongarms it, they will be able to get the Holy City into independent (Christian) hands, like the UN intended to from the very beginning, btw. That was until the usual suspects got greedy again.

Well, would you?

>Did he just gifted our Holy City to the Jews for nothing?

I'm sorry was Jerusalem sovereign Christian territory prior to this week?

no, he gave it to us. think about it, by arbitrarily declaring it to be the "jewish home base" he's putting israel down-range of a billion bloodthirsty barbarians. this is tactical. and i can't fucking wait.

שלומו מאיפה הממז? יש עמוד ישראלי חזק שאתה מכיר? אני מחפש חומר למלחמה הבאה נגד שלי צ'אבז יחימוביץ'

(you)

>ancestors fought and died for the holy land against muslims
>cheetos man from 2nd century just gave it away

Nice job again american faggots, how much more degeneracy and chaos will you bring in the upcoming years?

I don't get why mudslimes are buttmad with this shit.

You're so retarded you don't even need to be played, you're just playing yourself

their second-most holy temple or whatever is there.

Red pill me on why this is a good thing, I don't understand this move

Shill slide thread detected
Us is not (((you)))

((((((BASED ISRAEL))))))))

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

you're a fucking leaf

I don't expect atheists and heretics to understand the value this "patch of desert" has to our salvation.

It's a move towards putting an end to the conflict. Israel wants a conflict because it gives them excuses to pull jewish shit. Once legal shit like this gets settled Jews have no excuse for pulling genocides on Palestinians.

Are they, or is it just Arabs and Turks? Do they even really care? Most of them are de facto allies of Israel.

I'd burn every jew in the world if I could but i'm fine with this desu. Either the muzzies do nothing afterwards and look weak, or they blow up a lot more white people and we move even faster towards a race war. Either way its a win/win for us.

Chaos is the alt right's biggest ally m8. Remember that. Anything that destabilizes the current world order is good for us as it allows more opportunities for us to change the future into the one we seek.

Trump is SOLIDLY behind child molester Roy Moore. So now the Trumpcunts are cool with child rape.

Can the Republican party get any lower?

Commies and Muslims on suicide watch
AHAHAH

Its not up to trump to decide what Israel does with its own land, but trump wants an embassy in the city which is a good thing for America and CIAniggers who want to go play assassins creed there.
Basically faux outraged memeflags are mad at trump because Israel did a thing we have no control over but its trumps fault because he didn't condemn it to hell.

>why didn't drumph dissavow I'm with her now

Neo-Crusaders can't even get into Constantinople

*third
The second is in Medina.

i, too, like tone loc.

Why Muslims are buttmad that they can’t have Jerusalem while they have Mecca for worship place?

> for nothing
not for nothing, you idiot. why do you think Pence is VP? the fundamentalist Christian vote had to be bought. it was bought by a promise to advance the timeline of the apocalypse
Israel must be FULLY restored and the Temple must be rebuilt for Messiah to come back.
Tel Megiddo is right where the armies of Syria and Lebanon would aim for at the beginning of an offensive against Israel

This piece of shit patch of sand in the desert already costs us $3 billion a year.

muslims cant stomach the existence of jews or israel
this is just a kick the the guts to them
hilarious

because he couldn't possibly be trolling.
because he never does that.

my main priority right now is to fight muslims and other shitskinned/black minorities, and i know that fighting jews aswell at this point will only lead to nothing really happening.

pick your battles. we can focus on the jews when the muslims are gone. and israel is an allied in this battle.

retards not understanding that having multiple battles all at once will only lead to our defeat, are just trolls.

Of fucking course he doesn't.

I was just about to post this without the Bernie bit

>tfw second temple is bombed by massive car bomb and end times begin

>He thinks the Temple Mount is going to continue to be controlled by Islam when Jerusalem is the Jews capitol city

Does anyone unironically think trump is essentially letting the middle east tear itself apart?
>Goes after ISIS contrary to previous parties methods
>Lifts Iran deal
>Regime change in Saudi Arabia under his reign
>Declares Jerusalem the capitol
All the parties that hate each other are getting what they want, but it's bringing tensions to stress fracture magnitudes. Wtf is he playing at.

No you morons. Get ready for a Palestinian embassy.

end game for end times

not to mention that this will backfire on israel. muslims killing jews and jews killing muslims.

blowing up this Middle East

I knew this months ago;

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106901903/#106906550
>Anonymous ID:Lu+nz8La Fri 13 Jan 2017
>This. Trump is part of the Jewish, transsexual conspiracy. Wizards on this Earth are going to use technology to turn themselves into women, and then they're going to indulge in every disgusting fetish they can imagine in the streets.
>They believe themselves to be the avatars of goddesses. Anyone who opposes them will be labeled a bigot and burned. Kek is the Cosmic Serpent - a set of hermaphroditic twins who made all life on Earth with graphene. His twin/gay lover is Keket. Pedophilia will be normalized. So will drug use. Anime will become real.
>You claim to be a Buddhist, which means you follow Magga - MAGA. The third hieroglyphic in Kek's nake is Apep, and it stands for DNA.

I still support him. DACA is gone. DAPA is gone. The travel ban passed the supreme court. Peter Strzok is being lynched by the media, and the head of the FBI is about to be held in contempt of congress for not giving up Strzok's texts among other things.

She'll be locked up for Christmas.

does megiddo still hold any tactical value in an era of drones and cruise missiles? obviously the brownies will be a horde of scimitar wielding goblins but what military significance does the site hold?

I hope someone stops this kike puppet for good.

He is playing 6D chess mate, he is exposing lefties as the Nazis and Muzzies for what they are, he wasn't kidding when he said he would drain the swamp.

This is shit we used to get high and dream about back in the 90s as a way to finally get the middle east to destroy itself. Sup Forums is slow children sometimes. Yes its basically calling everyone's hand politically, culturally and religiously in order to let everyone's shit hit the fan.

The fundie Christians, Muslims and jews will have their day to see who is "right" and hopefully the rest of us can finally live in peace.

Why arabs dont do nuffin? Israel bombs syria like its nothing, gets Jerusalem as their own capital city, and they stand there

UNLEASH THE NUKES DO SOMETHING
its almost 2018 for crying out loud not 1220

Christians in general are "Jewish puppets". The religion is a branch of Judaism along with Islam.

Thank God I'm not this retarted

He might be the biggest jewish puppet ever, nice vote buddy.

Explain how I'm wrong. Christ himself was referred to as a rabbi by his own disciples.

If he give jerusalem to (((them))) then the sandniggers chimp out and trump has a reason to destroy them

Yes it does hold a strategic position, if things start to go bad.
And just looking on a map, it's clear that you need to hold it if you get pushed back from the North.
It controls the choke point between the Sea and the West Bank.
Israel should work on setting up defenses there.

Well if you don't know i can't tell you

>kike puppet
Or an honest politician that believes the home of the jewish people is Israel and its' capital is Jerusalem.
Can't have that right tatar?

It´s truly funny when a Jew makes fun of other people´s race.

They are going to go full ape-shit and mainstream western acceptance of Islam is going to evaporate within a week.

>flag
>tatar
you have no right to call anyone a tatar
you, yourself, are a sandnigger

>giving a fuck about religion
>2018

It's baffling the amount of cognitive dissonance one requires to be a die hard Trump supporter and also some anti-Semitic white nationalist. Trump will probably be the most pro-kike president in any of our lifetimes.

Would you rather have muslims have it?

They must have forgot the memo that Jesus and his disciples needed to switch over to English in 32 AD. Use your brainlet pls.

Wait why do France and Germany oppose this? I for one can't wait for the backlash and ackbarness that's going to happen. It's going to be amusing to watch!

here's the plan as I see it:
> people in the Gaza strip start launching shitty qassems by the thousand, Iron Dome is overwhelmed with sheer numbers, IDF is ordered to DO SOMETHING(TM)
> IDF DOES SOMETHING(TM) in their usual style - mech inf and special forces stream into Gaza for a bit of a punishment raid
> Hamas and local volunteers from the West Bank launch two attacks, one toward Netanya, one toward Tantura, aiming to cut off the highways, complicating or even temporarily blocking movement between South and North of Israel
> SAA engages with Israeli armor in the Golan, aiming to pin them down
> based Hezbollah crosses the border in force, supported by SyAF and Russian artillery, aiming for Megiddo and envelopment of Israeli forces trapped in the Gaza Strip
> relief force gets blocked or delayed by Palestinian martyrs
> push onwards to Haifa and sue for peace

Yes, if you think for five seconds about Trump's playbook then it is more than obvious.

He is loud and obnoxious, and purposely antagonizes his opponents into an overreaction, at which point he either lets them fall flat on their own faces, or steps in for a devastating counter attack.

Mulims are going to go full-on apeshit after this, you can expect massive riots, attacks on western institutions, cries for all western nations to be destroyed, etc, etc, etc.

Yes it is going to be exceptionally violent, yes there is a cost.

But mainstream western tolerance for Islam is going to evaporate almost overnight. Islam will be seen for the enemy that it truely is, people will no longer allow progressive policy allow the invaders in, and governments will make knee-jerk reactions to get in line with Trump.

Shit is going to go down, but shit NEEDS to go down. Peace is coming to the middle-east, and with it, a lot of ruined Islamic countries and dead muslims.

How about a trump supporting commie kike/goy hating white nationalist

No. It's mere symbolism to have an ambassy in Tel Aviv. Israel ffs has the Knesset in Jerusalem - Jerusalem is the center of politics, that's where one has to be. Palestinians and other Arabs shouldn't see the move as a threat, in my opinion, nor should you Deus vult dicks.

marinating. thank you anons.

>holy city
Fuck off with this shit.

Are you kidding? Trump has made it easier than ever for normies to accept neo-crusading. Now even stupid unquestioning agnostic normies will come to accept our neo-crusader state on the basis of an ethno-cultural right. Meanwhile if any nearby muslim nation attacks, it gives justification for Israel to go out and mow the lawn on behalf of the Judaeo-Christian world, and even capture Damascus.

So you're saying a guy who's a quarter jewish is a jewish puppet?

unfuckingbelievable

Its gonna drag holy warriors back east for the real fight. Its going to undermine all the enrichment they've done. Probably why turkey is pissed because they'll use it as a homebase for shenanigans. No meatshield for the EU if they have something real to die for

>All the parties that hate each other are getting what they want
No, Trump has clearly picked Israel+Saudi Arabia over Iran, which is the only logical choice in a 3-way fight where all the parties, at least on the face of it, hate each other.

>15 different factions opposed to Israel have a coordinated plan
>Israel wouldnt BTFO anybody who tried
>Israel hasnt been salivating for decades for this exact scenario

You're a fucking idiot. The arabs are going to go ape-shit and their plan is going to suck because they have nothing but infighting amongst themselves, as well they are all infiltrated by Mossad.

you know of the 9 crusaders, only one was even moderately successful and the remaining were total clusterfucks that resulted in muslim victories and thousands of dead christians, right?

np
if you want to RP this further, you could imagine Turkish special forces helping pin down IDF in Gaza and generally causing mayhem up and down the coast
the Russians would probably surge their navy at the same time, park next to Haifa, to run interference so that US assets in the Mediterranean cannot easily cruise missile the shit out of the SAA in the first phase of the offensive
once Hezbollah gets going, though, it's curtains. they are a pure infantry force, you can maybe stop them with nukes, but otherwise numbers and quality will tell
yes, quality. IDF is an all-conscript army. Hez is all-volunteer and has had two years of hard fighting in Syria to draw tactical lessons from, not to mention frequent and thorough cullings of the stupid among their commanders, courtesy of Mossad

SHILL ALERT

The Jerusalem Embassy Act passed in 1995, Trump did not have anything to do with it, other than that he’s,putting a long-since-passed-but-never-enacted-Act into play.

>home of the jewish people is Israel

No such thing, you kikes lost it and had to beg the Anglos/Americans to form you a state because muh Shoah

Your hubris will be the end of your, Khazari Kike

I already posted about it on this board before this happened. The destruction of Jerusalem is coming soon. Jesus is Lord. Repent now. The scriptures are being fulfilled.

>our holy city

Who the hell cares, if kikes ban muslims and christians from entering they will incite war

then why is king roach chimping out?
>Muh red line!!

>if you wanna roleplay this
Russians invading to help muslims fight Israel? Are you fucking out of your mind? No wait, you already said you are playing imaginary fantasy games, here.

Why dont you drop your meme-flag so we can see who is spouting some inane bullshit.

> 15 different factions opposed to Israel have a coordinated plan
fewer than last time, and last time was pretty close-fought
> Israel wouldnt BTFO anybody who tried
IDF is not fit to fight a modern infantry war. They cannot sustain the casualty rates. not for even one week
> Israel hasnt been salivating for decades for this exact scenario
Israel has been mounting increasingly desperate provocations in the form of bombings in Syria, hoping to spoil the coming attack, by forcing SAA to engage before the other moving parts are in place and ready, in which case IDF armor+airforce would steamroll SAA
> pic very related

this is assuming russia and the us presidency aren't secretly in cahoots, and i don't mean in the way the mainstream media rants about.

>muslims fight everyone in the world.
>one or two countries (israel) fights muslims using muslim tactics.

>oy vey guyys! USA sold out to Israel.
ok.

The refugees that flooded out of there will go back if they decide this is the final showdown. Erdogan probably doesn't want to have everything aimed at him when the shit goes down or worse, get coup'd for real by zealots

Sup Forums is in full damage control right now.. trump publicly supporting a child molester AND the zog in under a week? pic related. maybe you faggots will go back to T_D where you belong and let us get back to fucking with people for the lulz.

i know people who IRL who speak with commies and come to me with conspiracies
some of the dumbest shit ive heard
like russia will team up with china in 2020 and finally put an end to america and israel hold on the world
it always involves some sort of collapse happening
Commies fucking hate israel too kek
im pretty sure they are all mushies tier cooked cunts too
hopeless