Trump thematically proves fishhook theory

I can get why leftist kikes and mudslimes are shivering with impotent rage about the Embassy transfer, but what makes some nu/pol/ weaboo nazis wet their pink panties as well?

they don't see the 6D chess Trump is playing, you realise Trump only did it to trigger Muzzies and lefties right?!
you're still shitskins that just happen to follow a different book of fantasies.

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFTLLLLLLLL ..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

i see lots of triggered people on this polynesian anime webmboard as well. what makes?

damn jews you really got us how will we ever recover. We're totally on the invading raping sandniggers side

then why do some Sup Forumssters get triggered by the same things that trigger mudslimes and SJWs and leftist kikes?

I don’t care for Zionist Jews but they are better then Islamist. Anyone who follows Muhammad teachings are a cancer to this world.

Poltards are in such cognitive dissonance over the JQ.

this pretty much. i don't get why everybody think they have to support every single fucking thing the president does. or, even if the 76D chess meme is real, why are they pretending to understand every move?

Hi jidf

Good to see that you're using the "agree with some aspect of what they're saying to blend in but disagree with the crucial aspect" training that you received

>tfw the plan to blow up the dome of the rock was never given the go ahead

Didn't Obama gift 221 mil to Palestine on his way out? Why do I get the feeling I voted for a zionist shill...?

I’m ok for Israel to expand for greater Israel so we Deport all of the Jew infectious here out of USA.

I could care less on this issue. I personally just enjoy salt mining.

I don’t think the average person understands why Jews, Christians and Muslims value this area.

But hey! It’s the internet, tomorrow everyone will be a master theologian.

Quit taking US taxpayer to fund it and I wouldn't care.

This, Also jews don’t breed like Muslims do.

we don't want your Reform commie SJW perverted kike roaches.
keep them or kill them, we don't care. just don't send them here

Do you guys hate America jews?

see you tomorrow Jews. Palestinian embassy incoming.

same, i don't really care about Jerusalem if that entire area got glassed today it would be a-okay with me.
i do hope this is part of some negotiations though, what is trump getting in return

US taxpayer shekels*

The reeeing will be so entertaining when this happens.

>Trump is a kike pu-
The shills might legitimately be on suicide watch.

>pol is 1 person

I agree, but I just want Muslims and Africans to stay out of my nation.

The only reason why I support trump is because

1. He was pro Assad
2 he wants to decrease the migrant population in America.

Besides starting another war I could care less what he does.

>Sup Forums
>cognitive dissonance over the JQ
Jeez, found the redditor. Lurk more, research the Talmud/Israel did 9/11 and stop embarrassing yourself.

>what is trump getting in return
msm sucked Obama's dick until he snubbed Israel with an abstained UN vote. Then, overnight, he became the "worst POTUS next to Carter." If Trump does this, I'm expecting less msm resistance. Hell, maybe even praise.

I have and it sounds like a conspiracy. Until the 9/11 papers are released I’ll keep my theory on 9/11.

Love it, Trump is sending a message, Islam's delusional fantasies will not be tolerated. Islamic fighters are the kind of savages who think that so long as they are winning and cutting off people's heads that God is on their side. The only way to destroy Islam is with military force, so that they can know that God has abandoned them.

Make Crusading great again!

>what is trump getting in return

The liberal kike media will suck his orange dick for a week tops.

Is this what riled up the shills? The catalog is a fucking disaster.

Muslims only respect and respond to strength. Trump displays this.

The liberal kike media (CNN) hates Israel and this is a fact.

Did they report on Flynn lying about Israel? I didn't hear it named on Fox and MSNBC. They skirted around the subject.

American kikes who come here are either mouthbreathing hipsters or "academic" super-leftist SJWs.
American kikes are funding pali/anarchist NGOs and support african migrants, reform "judaism", women/transgender/gay "rights" and so on
there is literally nothing to like about them here. if they come here en masse it would mean the annihilation of Israel, and you'd have to accept 7 girillion refugee Jews

Israel only have 6 million people, how can they survive without mass immigration?

True, Israel has 6.5 million people, and additional 2 million non-people. You can take the non-people desu senpai

That's what I'm saying man. We need someone to lobby for that.

I don't know. I'm pretty ok with muslims and Jews killing each othe. Please go on. Annex some more of their land while you are at it.

Sup Forums doesn't hate kikes Bc my justice
Sup Forums hates them Bc they're kikes