ITT we post the hardest redpills to swallow

I'll start

I don't want to waste a lot of time typing so I'll make it short. Western civilization doesn't exist. It is a construct of the Renaissance era. It was made up in the Renaissance era by italians who fantasized about the Romans and greeks too much. They believed that "western civilization" was based upon the thought of ancient greek philosophers. And they initially thought that the homeland of western civilization was Italy and it is vicinity. This evolved to become Europe when the white race thing picked up.

The Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphates among many other countless non-European states have adopted greek thought long before the Renaissance. Does that make them western countries? Muʿtazila islam's fundamentals are nearly identical to the ancient greek philosophers. So is it "western"? Same thing with Averroism which was wide spread the medieval islamic world.

The Greeks and Romans didn't consider themselves to be western. They considered themselves to be part of the civilized world. Meaning they would have preferred to be associated with the Persians rather than the Germanic tribesmen.

If the west would have ever existed. It would have came to be during the Renaissance and enlightenment eras not during the Greek or Roman ones. It is at these eras that the modern "west" and it is philosophies became solidified in western Europe and some of their colonies. That is why Sweden is western. Because it partook and got influenced by the Philosophers of the Renaissance and enlightenment, not ancient Greece or Rome.

You see, the thing is, our world was always more connected than most assume. Although it is true that not all of our world was connected. Generally speaking once we connect we start sharing ideas. It is about geography, the more geographically close to each other the more similar we are. And today, the world is a small village. bound to assimilate.

There is no types of civilizations. There is only human civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY
youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2IHdLny90is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay as fuck post tbhq famamalam sage.

>the west isn't a thing because i say so
>we're all one race....the human race....

yeah okay op

>The Greeks and Romans didn't consider themselves to be western. They considered themselves to be part of the civilized world. Meaning they would have preferred to be associated with the Persians rather than the Germanic tribesmen.

Sauce, faggot
I have a Classics degree and the world outside of Greece to the north, South, East and West was inferior. YOu have zero literature to back up that claim.

The west isn't a thing because people say son either.

I didn't say we are all one race. Race doesn't equal civilization. Don't put words in my mouth, This is what I said:
>You see, the thing is, our world was always more connected than most assume. Although it is true that not all of our world was connected. Generally speaking once we connect we start sharing ideas. It is about geography, the more geographically close to each other the more similar we are. And today, the world is a small village. bound to assimilate.

That is shy Spain is more similar to Portugal than to Ukraine.

Ah yes, the human civilization.
The one that denounces everything it promotes.
And it holds certain values as important at the same time as they are deemed irrelevant.

Good job faggot!

You know this isn't a shill because it was so high effort. It's like a t_D poster with a bitchy wife went nuts and bought a bag of weed. Embarrassingly bad. This whole board is pure cancer tonight.

LMAO SO MUCH BUTTHURT IN THIS THREAD. I told you it would be hard to swallow.

You wish this was a bait.

It is hard to swallow the redpill but it is the truth.

>western civilization doesn't exist
he says while typing from a computer invented by western civilization on the internet invented by western civilization powered by electricity invented by western civilization.
>race doesn't exist we are all the same
he says despite the fact a doctor can look at a skeleton and tell you exactly what race and gender that skeleton was

sage this faggot JIDF jew shill who doesn't believe in science

>Meaning they would have preferred to be associated with the Persians rather than the Germanic tribesmen
t. Sandnigger
Kys

The only reason people find it hard to swallow is because they were conditioned to believe it from a young age. Just lol at you!

>lefties cant meme
>lefties don't know how to use words like redpill properly
I like threads like these it reminds me why more people are shifting to the right

Computers were invented by humans. Just like fireworks were invented by humans. Just like Algebra was invented by humans. It is an achievement of mankind. Not a construct of some type of civilization.

Spain discovered the new world. I could see Spanish people being proud of that. But I can't see why a Croatian would be. Just because he thinks he is part of a mythical "west".

I never implied race doesn't exist. What I all imply is that all humans are capable of civilization.

I am not a leftist and I believe each ethnic group should be proud of what it accomplished. If you want to be proud of what others achieved. You be proud of mankind not a mythical west. I am anti immigration too. I don't believe in what your attached picture says. Your counter argument is to put words in my mouth? Just lol at you!
JUST LOL AT THE BUTTHURT IN THIS THREAD! NO ONE POSTED A REDPILL! JUST PEOPLE BEING BUTTHURT! I TOLD YOU IT WAS HARD TO SWALLOW!

ah you're a nigger with no culture so you're trying to claim other people's achievements for yourself. nice try tyrone

Bitch I am fucking Portuguese! you can't get more cultured than that.

It is funny that you don't have a counter argument and just resort to claiming that my country has no achievements.

No one posted a redpill. People are having a hard time swallowing the first one. It must be the hardest to swallow. I blame the fact that we were all conditioned to believe it.

Computers were invented by humans.
I'm a human, I invented computers.

Nasa is fake news.

The shape of earth is unknown to the PUBLIC.

Nasa

The one who invented the first computing device was Charles Babbage. An englishman. If you aren't an Englishman it would be retarded to claim it for your culture. If you want to claim it, you don't claim it on the bias of a constructed concept of civilization. But on it is reality, civilization is universal.
H U M A N C I V I L I Z A T I O N

The front page of Shakespeare's sonnet contains hidden esoteric information.

youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY

This video is mind blowing.

I have a hard time believing it is just a big coincidence.

You poor little baby. Can't swallow my massive redpill?

It's the truth!

It's not your fault you can't swallow it, lol at you!

i dont understand the point you're trying to make. if western civ was defined by the renaissance, then it was defined by the renaissance. that doesnt effect statements like 'western civ invented everything worth having" or "western civ ruined all other nations through colonization"

the fact that you used the term construct in the first paragraph as if it was the lynchpin of your argument should have been the tip off. like many things sjws rail against, it isnt a construct so much as it is a line drawn for conveniences sake. you can draw a circle around 'the west' on a map. and those places correlate well with other things that we discuss on Sup Forums, as well as in other places. geography matters, especially in politics.
the last 2 paragraphs are just pozzed hippie bullshit.

youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso

Getting sick of each and everyone 'REDPILLing THIS', 'BLUEPILL that', 'BLACKPILL!!!!!'. Retards. Just write something convincing that doesn't need a worn out label.

Hitler was controlled opposition. Rothschilds put him in power.

The real reason behind the Vietnam war was to fight off inter-dimensional giant spiders.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2IHdLny90is

>Spain discovered the new world.
Vikings did you fucking moron. 500 years before Spain

> all humans are capable of civilisation.

You idiot. A nigger is not capable. Look at africa, they didn't have written language before they were colonised, they didn't even have the fucking wheel.

Civilization and technology are the true cause of all degeneracy.

trump is the biggest kike puppet

I know. But I said Spain because it was the Spanish discovery that had an impact on global history, not the Nordic.

That is because of Geography, terrain, domestic animals and history. But they still had civilizations and empires. Like the Benin empire for example.

No, it's because they are inferior and worthless.

Yeah but they did fuck all. Imagine if they had conquered it and steadily spread and bred their way down the Americas. Two continents of blondes.

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

''''''''''''civilisations''''''''''''

>only one race, the human race
that's the Fag Pill brah

Failed civilizations don't count Pablo

So I can't sleep bc too much Vyvanse, any thoughts? Should I keep taking more and not sleep for another day?

Hardest imo was the realization that nearly everything mainstream and all of our entertainment sources for decades were actually just propaganda and attempting to indoctrinate us.

That void once you stop watching TV/caring about normie shows/watching sports/what video game is coming out is pretty offsetting. People think you're going through serious depression due to losing interest in all that shit and having a more dark/realistic point of view.

This is a postmodern analysis of history. The "west" exists by definition and it's up to us to figure out what it was. Yours is not a red pill my guy.

Nice Eruofag globalist propaganda there (((rabbi))).... that's as blue pilled as it gets.

Oh and NO the Greeks did not consider Persians civilized EVER. Go watch 300 and fuck yourself.

OP is a nigger

Flat earth / nukes dont exist

As I said, Negros could come up with civilization, given the right terrain, resources, geography and domestic animals.

>Dey ain't civilized cuz dey niggers
is an outdated retarded idea.

pic related. Architecture of different African civilizations.

I was talking about the native pre-colonization African civilizations.

>>only one race, the human race
I didn't say that. I didn't even mention race. Don't put words in my mouth, This is what I said:
>You see, the thing is, our world was always more connected than most assume. Although it is true that not all of our world was connected. Generally speaking once we connect we start sharing ideas. It is about geography, the more geographically close to each other the more similar we are. And today, the world is a small village. bound to assimilate.

It is such an abstract concept that could include dozens of different sets of countries.
The better more realistic and factual way of looking into civilization is the truth that is there are no types of civilization. Only human civilization.

The entertainment industry isn't historical.

Take a look at Alexnder's camping. He wanted to assimilate and fuse Persian and Greek culture. Both were civilized. He married a Persian to achieve that. He dressed like them.

Also I am not a globalist. I am anti immigration. I am even anti-white immigration. Each ethnic group should maintain it is homeland. Portugal for the Portuguese. Sweden for the Swedes. Not the world, not even other whites. Each ethnic group to it is homeland.

There is a mistake in the picture of this one ---> The temple at the top of the picture is in India not Africa. My bad.

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Mahatma Gandhi

So mosques and churches...
That isn't african

Of course there are types of civilisation. The greeks were greeks and western came from the greeks and romans. Yes western came during the Renaissance and is very different from the greeks and anything else even though the muslims read some greek philosophy. Chinese civilisation is quite different from the west and so is muslim civilisation.j

The point is that they are built by native Africans and Africans only. An example of civilization from Africa. Also by your logic European cathedrals aren't European because they are Cathedrals.

>That Aryans are God's chaosen people. That everywhere they go civilization rises to a peak and falls to ruin when they get diluted.

>That here in America that cosmopolitan lifestyle is dead and you have to basically live in a bubble or amongst a small community to remain sane.

>That popular music is trash(I feel 1000x better free of it).

European cathedrals aren't some copy paste shit by a colonial power dipshit

Hitler didn't do anything wrong
Holocaust lie
9/11
etc.

Hardest redpill is one you failed to swallow

The second you think you understand everything, you've missed something

All civilizations began somewhere you cucklefuck

The main reason we feel that civilizations are different is geography. The more geographically close to each other the more similar we are.

Also, the modern world is a small village. bound to assimilate.

There's nothing unique about pic 1 and 2, they are ripping off other architecture not creating their own

>I don't want to waste a lot of time typing so I'll make it short.
yeah i'm not reading that shit nigga

>memeflag
prove it

The "Western civilization is a construct of the Renaissance era" was something I've never thought about before--- Thanks OP!

Woah holy fuck what is that

Well yeah since when you are close to each other you exchange ideas and trade amd whatever..

>There is only human civilization. With sub species.

#AfricaSoBlack
#MexicoSoBrown
#ChinaSoYellow

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

Why don't blue birds mate with crows? Racism?

I wouldn't say so. But even then europeans too ripped Gothic architecture from France. It is okay to be influenced by others. Pic 1 and 2 are still with minimal influences.

Anyway what about the last one? It is the largest mud brick building in the world.

I could have went into more details and explained further. But I decided to type a summery instead.

so you're a nazi now? or you forgot to change your memeflag form a different thread you're shilling?
gtfo

ATTENTION!

By responding to this thread and engaging with the OP you are literally pulling your pants down, lubing your own sphincter and bending over for (((them)))

Research it and see what you find!
Maybe start with Dante Alighieri. At first, the idea of the Renaissance was the Renaissance of art. Although it eventually developed into the Renaissance of some sort of lost civilization. Named the west.

That Mongoloid Negroid Jew on the top is not Caucasoid

Phrenology is debunked bullshit.

THIS
here's op rocking a nazi flag whoops forgot to change it back after larping in a different thread:

Nah but OPs "Caucasoid" is not an actual Caucasoid but a Mongrel Mongoloid Negroid Jew.

Yup. This also lead to innovations and ideas to spread from the Atlantic to the Pacific through the silk road.

kys faggot shill larper douchebag

after the fall of byzantium, that was orchestrated by the pedo vatican which to this day is suffering the cursed existance due to this wicked deed...so not long after the fall of byzantium is when the so called "western europe" took its form fueled by looted gold over 100 years prior..Renaissance , enlightenment, protestantism etc.
view of history by the western europeans is fucking messed up if you call that news.

It's common knowledge for anyone who bothers reading something beyond memes and biased journalshit.
Impossible to swallow for nu-pol kiddies though, yeah. Simply because it's not "fun".

here are those "middle easterners" you're talking about.

Phrenology is not espoused by anyone who has passed a basic undergrad bio course.
It’s pseudoscience like fucking astrology.

I was on an anti Jewish thread. So what?

You're just a buttmad subhuman Negroid ape.

This picture is a Swede and an Asian guy, can you see the difference in their skulls?

I DIDN'T SAY THAT RACE DOESN'T EXIST. I am anti-immigration. I believe in ethnic "civilization"/culutre not racial ones. Anyway this is Victorian era science that is not accurate anymore.

lmao at your butthurt. You sure couldn't swallow the ultimate redpill you bluepilled amerimutt!

pretty much.

The world, culture and history aren't so simple that you could divide them into arbitrary civilizations.

Which would make those conditioned to believe it choose to be stuck with the bluepilled unholy reality.

>You see, the thing is

Kys

That's nice and all but go tell some monkey men and see if they agree with you.

Would've insulted you in your language if I spoke Somali

B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P

Still on the symbolic purity eh. It's ironic that you would say "western" is too abstract and could contain many countries, but then your solution is to abstract further to "human" civilization. I assume this is an attempt at removing "normative categories" of some sort, but it does not impress. Language is for communication my dude, not just for platonic ideals.

Follow the rabbit

So if Renaissance Italians developed the idea of Western Civ and spread it across Europe, why shouldn't we call it Western Civ and recognize its values? Especially if they borrow from the ancients whi developed their ideas in Europe, as well? What the fuck are you on about?

KYS shill. Old pasta.