Black Clover

Chapter 93.

>still using the JB translations
mangastream picked up BC

JB gave up on even fully translating the manga

Third eye was an implanted eye used to brainwash certain characters with memories and personalities of the original people loved by mana. Makes sense since Fana's flashbacks were showing flashbacks of the first wizard king and she shouldn't have been alive back then.

and the characters that are getting brainwashed might be the special humans mentioned by Licht (or his predecessor if current Licht is also brainwashed although I think he's still him)

>the special humans mentioned by Licht
You mean here ?
Maybe they'll try to brainwash gauche.

oh true, Licht hinted towards Gauche being special iirc

Where did this series start going so wrong
It actually looked somewhat promising at the start.

Wut, it looked the worst at the very start and got better, then got worse again with the LN stuff and quick turnaround on arm injury.

These last few chapters have been the worst thing ever. I can barely get myself to keep reading

Well it's over so maybe it'll jump up again.

What is that you didn't like?

It's hard to pinpoint something, but it's just been so vapid and uninteresting. I don't give a single shit about Marth and Fana, or anyone in this arc really. That curse was incredibly stupid and so easily resolved, it was literally only to show off Aster's "never give up" shit again, which really didn't need to be proved once again.
Plus it's been so incredibly predictable with every single development like these:
(which of course works)

It's missing key cool people like Julius and Yami.

Yeah, that too.

All the LN people.

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? I was utterly confused when that guy first appeared.

This manga's art is usually good but I noticed recently that the art's quality has dropped quite significantly the mangaka seriously isn't putting much consideration into his story or his future such a waste of potential.

SHame.