JoJo Thread

Post your favorite minor villains and why you like them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AI5bg6KEXXA
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUX_yAQB7o&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone have that jojo image where the text was something like "protecting u is a man's jojob"?

'Cause they're best boy!

He was a twat but he was a fun character. Also I thought it was cool that he looked like Marc Bolan

Either Ghiaccio, Damo,or Diego.

Hol Horse is best. I love a villain who tries to go against the main villain. Plus his stand is a gun which is cool as fuck.

That's why Diavolo should've been a woman in reality.

She'd fake her own death and everyone would think that it was her husband, who killed her and is in fact Diavolo, best way to be completely anonymous is to make everyone think you're dead, you can pretty much keep her backstory the same except with monastery, mother and fire, granted there isn't much of it, rewrite the fact that she told someone to kill Trish right after the birth and the person didn't do it (pity or something like that), and just gave her to the orphanage, it would also enhance Diavolo's urge to kill Trish herself because she knows for a fact that someone already fucked it up once and she'll let this happen again.

It fits so well, that I think Araki considered this at some point.

Can you imagine that pic related was the actual reveal that she was a schizoid woman, who phases in and out of Doppio, who is actually a tomboy? And Polnareff'd go "OH FUCK, that's why we couldn't find, Ooooo shit"

Scary monsters Diego he isn't main villain, Hol horse and Vanilla Ice tie

Ghiaccio for sure. Good design, interesting stand power. Knows it's stand imits. Autistic when shit is spelled incorrectly.

Forgot image.
It's not important but still

Shame Araki had to write him out for being too op and get asspulled by Gold Experience.

Gappy makes me happy

What the fuck am I reading?

>when you nut but she gently weeps

>you will never experience the true man's world

My brothers of dark skin pigment

This magnificent specimen

character development
also because he's the fucking apollo 11

This nigga right here. He just showed up out of nowhere, an unstable zealot wearing a grim void of destruction by contact for a stand. Ice marked one of the first times I thought the protagonists might truly be fucked and done.

Part 3: D'arby (gambler)
Part 4: Yuya
Part 5: Risotto
Part 6: Miu Miu
Part 7: Diego

She's weird, she's funny, her Stand has a great design, I like her relationship with DIO and how she's sort of his mentor and trainer. I like how important of a role she has despite being a minor villain.
I like her interactions with Polnareff, and watching an old midget lady with scissors chase down and take on a lightning fast swordsman is a sight to behold.
I'm just really fond of Enya.

>Miu Miu
who???

Doesnt ring a bell.

everyone in the assasin squad, basically.

instead of following the "hello I am a psychopath, can you solve my tricky puzzle jojo and/or friends?" that the fights in 3/4/6 and most of 7 do they were humanize more. Beyond having a motivation and personality that's only a bit more grey than the asshole protagonists and fun character quirks, the fights are often written in a way where large parts of them are from the perspective of the bad guy as he tries to overcome a bad situation he's been put in (a good example is little feet guy having to run away from narancia hunting him down)

they also pretty consistently hit a sweet spot of jojo powers that are weird enough to have crazy situations happen but not so obscure that it becomes over complicated, like a lot of part 6 stands or that stupid computer hopscotch thing in 7

Akira is best minor villain

literally the worst part 4 villain
only good thing about him is his stand

I disagree. He felt like a villain almost exclusive to Okuyasu.

I get it

That whole fight depressed me after watching.
Regardless all three would've died to DIO, but just the idea of one being killed so quickly got me.

would you fuck her ?

>worst part 4 villain
thats not hazamada

Hazamada was awful as villain but was funny enough. There too good things about Akira:
>Red hot chilli peppa
>Playing with broken finger
He is annoying rest of the time, Hazamada just sucks as fighter

at least he's relatable

Only if it's OVA Enya

Ghiaccio because he's a total sperg that always looks like he's about to bust a fucking gasket at any second

Who /mountaintim/ here?

D'Arby the Gambler

If it wasn't for the older Darby encounter being so great I'd say the best part 3 minor villain was Maria solely based off the amount of keks that were had

post manga QUALITY

>doppio androgynous introduction
>that scene
>doppio was a tomboy all along

my nigger

ay yo

GO AHED, MISTUR JOESTUR

Anyone feel like the Stands are comparable to Super Saiyan or the turning point in Jojo(Like DB to DBZ)?

youtu.be/AI5bg6KEXXA

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF A
... Wait.

fuck, you beated me to it

>Naranciafag hasn't derailed the thread yet

And I say yet for a reason

No, how did you come to that conclusion?

ENEMY HAMON

Joesturmind

Maybe he finally got fucking banned again

we must go deeper

Is anyone as great as Razor Gus?

>soft & wet has an A in development potential

what sort of bullshit is it going to learn when jo2ke is about to lose?

Edgy Dave is my favorite!

>open door
>see this
>what do

Expect Golden Experience Requiem tier asspulling

>Pucci
>666

Steal time, PLunder a hole through space and effectively gappy can hide inside it and travel through, Think Vanilla ice erasing holes in shit or stray cats bubbles going through tight spaces only Gappy is inside a bubble going at high speeds through walls. That is the true nature of,
[SOFT & WET]

>father pucci
>satanic trips
THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STANDO

Nothing because I respect his purity unlike you, Satan

who /BOKI/ here?

Stealing stands/stand abilities and using them as his own obviously

Try to lure ningens harder than that, satan

where did you got that image ?

childhood is idolizing Josuke

adulthood is realizing Joseph saved all life on earth.

You haven't seen part 8 anime yet?
You missed a lot.

Joushuu makes me happy.

What about you ?

>tfw no episode

This is now an official Tonpetty thread. Say something nice about him.

he didnt betray his friends and become a vampire.

He has a fucking iron man beard.

He makes me sad

is that from the guy who drew part 8 characters in the style of p4 anime?

Purveyor of the most convenient martial arts techniques I've ever seen. A supremely masterful manipulator of all that is fucking legit with the laws of physics or whatever. What a guy.

DB was a simple story that was based on Journey to the West, but with a new twist.
Part 1-2 being simple stories based lightly on Fist of the North's style, but with their own twists and story added.

Both series Protagonists had their own special type of Power that was used as their trump card:
>Goku's Kamehameha.
>Jonathan and Joseph's Hamon/Ripple.

Both ended their story lines for their original series, but still left their endings open for continuation into their next Big parts.
>DB to DBZ
>Jojo Part 1-2 to Part 3.

Both series next installments introduce something that changes the series and influences the franchise forever.
>DBZ's Super Saiyans
>Jojo's Stands

As much as I love the Stands, makes me wonder if something was lost after Part 3, like if each Part was supposed to introduce a new and unique ability for each Protagonist and villains of their respective Parts, but because Stands became so popular each Part was forced to introduce more Stands.

It's from future parts stream straight from DavidPro.
Can you believe that D4C Love Train is CGI?
Also C-Moon got 4 episodes.
It looks pretty good but damn.

Man the future of Jojo from this part on looks so bleak.

People fusing with corpses, all these magical artifacts, spin, all this reality hopping and warping.

It just looks so goofy now, I hope I'm wrong I'm an anime only guy (at least for this series) but I can't even get into the manga cause of how stupid things fall off after this point

H-he's bold!

>could see peoples fates by touching them
>he was one of the first stand users and we didn't even know it

>could see people's fates with a handshake
>refused to shake Jonathan's hand
Asshole

>As much as I love the Stands, makes me wonder if something was lost after Part 3
I think Stands were planned already to stay in JoJo. They replaced Ripple because it's far easier to have multiple characters have different Stands and remain interesting than all of them having the same Ripple.

I am still mad gif faggot made this instead of Tonpetty. Doc, could you fix it ?

>One of the first
>When stands has been existing since ancient Egypt (Anubis)

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUX_yAQB7o&t=175s

He obviously meant that we've seen in the series you fucking retard

Thank god Hamon was forgotten. Being able to do literally anything with no restrictions is beyond stupid

>implying Tonpetty wasnt anubis' user without even using his hands
>implying tonpetty didnt ditch anubis and made him a stand hopping slut sword

Was it rape?

So Okuyasu-man, we gonna do that getrichquick scheme or what?

D'arby's cat is the real MVP of Jojo if you ask me

S T U R E I
K Y A T T O

I'm aware, plus every series needs new life brought into it once it hits a certain point.

It just makes me curious to see how long Stands would've actually stayed if they were just another "Power" in the Universe of Jojo.

>you will never see iggy vs Darby cat in your lifetime

kill me