Is it okay to not pretend to like this garbage now?

Is it okay to not pretend to like this garbage now?
It's seriously one of the most overrated anime comedies out there.
It's nothing, but overused jokes with "haha so goofy and random!!!" faces.
Hell, one of the main characters is only there to provide "haha she's masochist!!" shitty joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHO1YThU5LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enough about gintama

What a moronic post.

Is there something wrong with liking something that isn't 'good'?
It's fun to watch, and fun things are fun.

That wasn't the point.

There is no 'good' or 'bad' anime. It's one hundred percent subjective.

Was it ever not OK to not like something on Sup Forums? This isn't Reddit, nobody's going to remember your name and give you shit for not liking what's popular.

I might disagree with you and think you need to lighten up and enjoy a silly fun comedy without trying to dissect it, but it's not my place to tell anybody else what to think. except when they have an objectively shit waifu

It was never acceptable to like this tripe, Konosubreddit is a patrician filter

You're trying to talk shit from a phone?

fuck you

yes it's okay
not everyone has the same tastes as you or me
I like it regardless of the cliches because the classics still work

>literally Re:Zero with one joke (MUH EXPLOSIONS)
>terrible animation and QUALITY
>Sup Forums constantly sucks it off

Maid Dragon already shat all over S2.

Word.

>literally Re:Zero
???

And Sup Forums prooves its hipster nature agian.

>''Wahhh! Something i liked a year ago got popular and now i hate it Wahh!''

Don't make an idiot's post worthwhile by responding to it.

OP is bait and this thread is cancer.

But I never liked it.
Dropped it halfway through the first season.

>Mom I posted it AGAIN
Can you at least use a different images & change the phrasing a bit?

go back to your fujoshit

Konosuba was good for first six episodes. Then it got stale.

Sure thing user.
You are the one posting in a Kono Suba thread and watched at least 5 episodes of the show.

It's "shitting on Konosuba" thread though.

gintama has some funny moments but it's not worth watching over other shows.

All of the main characters are basically extensions of one-line jokes.
>dumb goddess
>scummy hikineet
>one-shot magician
>masochist crusader

This. It got old pretty fast.
Not bad, but nowhere near Korean Desk Car levels of good.

"Dumb goddess!" is not a one-line joke.

This.

It's better then watching fucking moe or waifu trash
I still consider it to be the best comedy anime

Maybe you should open 10 other thread about it and you can make people have share your shit taste.

Wow congrats on the dogshit opinion. Now shut up and watch more anime before spoutinhg your dumb shit again.

>season gets somewhat popular
>suddenly 5 million hate threads about it

Like clockwork.

"one line character summaries" then

Seriously though, OP is right about Darkness.
She's like the side character that somehow ended up being the main one.

>(MUH EXPLOSIONS)
There's nothing wrong with explosions

This. I've seen more shitposting about konosuba than positive posts, and all of the actual show discussion is confined to one or two de facto generals.

Is /r/anime full of Konosuba threads and all the redditors are coming here to complain anonymously so they don't lose karma or something?

Explosions are just as bad as Lalatina's masochist jokes.

No, pretty sure all of /r/anime is posting in Konosuba discussion threads right now.

gintama fanboys are ridiculous.

Bitch what?
Half the shit that has come out in recent years isn't even trying to be original
Sup Forums is sucking off Re;zero because some LITERAL KEK won best girl on a shitty anime site and everyone else is a bunch of elites dickheads who hate anything thats new

Just stop.

not gonna read this angry mess. but this is what happens when you insult gintama. retards just explode.

>haha op's a faggot
what a shitty joke.

Really this is a great read. The anime is just a bonus.

FUCKING CONTRARIANS, MAN

EVERY FUCKING ANIME Sup Forums EVER FUCKING LIKES

when did they change cu.ck to kek?

Aqua being dumb is worse than both anyway

Hi Sup Forums.

I really don't understand the torrent of hatred for this show. There are only two normal discussion threads about it on Sup Forums right now and one of them is in autosage, meanwhile there are at least four threads shitting on it and half the posts in the normal threads are shitposting as well. It's not like Sup Forums is being flooded with Megumin waifu threads or anything, so why are people so fucking buttblasted about this show?

It had that episode with the Succubi and guy thinking about fucking underages.

It's a good anime regardless of what it does later.

Because people kept spamming/shitposting with Konosuba related things throughout the whole year.

They should vent their anger on objectively garbage shows like yuri on ice instead, konosuba did nothing wrong.

Shit dragon is garbage

Because its overrated so this is a backlash to that.

The thought process of a teenager.

I dunno, if you don't like this do you really belong here at all?

This actually has real humor.

Like a demon whose only goal in life is to build a gargantuan dungeon where at the very bottom after the last boss fight against him the treasure room is....completely empty. Just to see the reaction of the adventurers that made it that far and possibly lost party members along the way.

Suddenly Everquest makes sense. Those glorious mother fuckers who removed all loot drops from the hardest boss in the game.

Chris is better anyway.

Overrated by whom? There's been more shitposting about it than positive posts since S1 started. Nobody's running around calling it a masterpiece, either, even the fans freely admit it's a dumbass show that just happens to be fun to watch.

>I dunno, if you don't like this do you really belong here at all?
>....
You sure don't

>even the fans freely admit it's a dumbass show
So they admit it's a comedy show?
Wow

Lurk a couple more years

FLipShitters on suicide WATCH

>Pretending to like something
How insecure must you be.

>pretending to hate something you like

Sup Forums on suicidewatch

>people liking Kobayashi because of KyoAni and not because of Cool

Just fuck me up

Who cares about fuckheads?
youtube.com/watch?v=qHO1YThU5LE
Be happy, Sup Forums

Is that an objective opinion?

I'm glad Konoshit is finally getting exposed

I agree it's very overrated but it's still fun.

fun is just a buzzword when you cannot actually think of any real reason as to why the anime is good.

>being entertained by something specifically meant to entertain is not a reason to call it good
Why are retards allowed to post on my board? Go back to rebbit if you really don't understand how people can have differing opinions.

Konosuba is basically Gintama for newer audiences. Try to prove me wrong.

That said, when it's not reusing the shitty, stale character gags, it manges to be fun from time to time, so it's not terribly bad. It's not outstanding in any way either, which is why it's very surprising how it got so popular in the anime community. Megumin and Darkness are outright cringy. I think the series would have been better off if it was about Kazuma's and Aqua's shenanigans. Megumin was probably shoved in for waifufags and Darkness as fap material for underage.

>Try to prove me wrong

I can't. Gintama literally does everything better. Redditsuba will never come close to it.

People claiming Gintama is funny is the funniest thing about Gintama.

This post made me laugh more than Gintama ever did.

As an OG anime enthusiast who's been around since the K-On and Haganai days, I'm really sick and tired of this type of anime.

It's sad that we've gone from Cowboy Bebop and Ergo Proxy to low effort SOL comedies with dogshit animation.

Ironically, both of your posts made me laugh harder than Gintama ever did, and I've never once laughed while watching Gintama.

They're both bad, because they abuse the same unfunny gags over and over instead of coming up with something clever and funny. Can you imagine a stand up comedian using the same exact joke 10 times in a single performance? He'd get boo'd off the stage. Your average anime viewer has IQ in double digits so their standards are quite low and tolerance for bad writing quite high.

Name some comedies you enjoy. Honestly curious (as a fan of Gintama).

>It's nothing, but overused jokes with "haha so goofy and random!!!" faces.

No, the selling point wasn't the goofy animation. It was the comedy actually centered around the characters and the characters themselves, the animation only added it's own charm and elements sparingly. There wasn't really other than a single moment in season 2 where their jokes regarding animation managed to surface as an actual joke.
Ex. Kazuma's hand and background character.

>Hell, one of the main characters is only there to provide "haha she's masochist!!" shitty joke.

I'll agree with you there, though. Darkness as so far in the anime only has being a masochist and a silly name to her character. But coincidentally, this season should cover more about Darkness as a character, as to why anons last year would call her "Divorceness". There should be an arc coming soon regarding the fat noble and her.

Coming down to it, I don't think KonoSuba is overrated by any means, it's got some real shine to isekai satire and parody. And the key animator really does care about animating. He's just bad with faces. I mean look at last year's ED, the dude went hard on the tilt-shift photography style animation. That's some real dedication to style and aesthetic.

I'd also touch on the OP2 for a second but then I'd be ranting off topic.

I don't give a shit if you like it or not. If you don't like it don't fucking watch it and then bitch online about it.

Furthermore with your whole >now? is just stupid. What kind of mong watches S1, dislikes it, and decides to watch S2? (You)

Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Friends, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia before it went to shit in later seasons.

Too bad motherfucker. I'm gonna bitch about the show every single day.

Isekai is a shit genre anyway, so konosuba is still overrated and garbage pleb tier show.

This.
I'm goint to sperg out about Konosubreddit all over the board and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Bit of an Ad Hominem and not an argument. You didn't even bother explaining what in my previous post has made it a garbage and pleb tier show. Same goes for calling it overrated.

Crime dramas are an oversaturated and 'considered' overrated genre in the west, and yet it's not wrong to like Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and even Heat as good writing and works.

Why can't a parody comedy set in Isekai be fun and genuinely a good show just because Japan has it's fair share of beating a genre/setting down to the ground like a dead animal when we did just the same?

IMO Konosuba isn't even a parody, it's just a classic lighthearted fantasy show in the Slayers vein but with an Isekai veneer and tailored to 2010s tastes.

It got too much hype and now it must suffer

konosuba was actually good so it became popular. that should explain why Sup Forums hates it.

fuck u

>DUDE EXPLOSIONS LMAO
How can anyone seriously find this reddit-tier garbage funny?

>Is it okay to not pretend to like this garbage now?

Yeah I'm done pretending this show was garbage. DEEN LOL ok yeah but this was a funny S2 premier and looks like it'll be a solid show.

>It's seriously one of the most overrated anime comedies out there.
>It's nothing, but overused jokes with "haha so goofy and random!!!" faces.
>Hell, one of the main characters is only there to provide "haha she's masochist!!" shitty joke.

Oh, I get you, you don't know how to use English yet.

>another bait thread

>Is it okay to not pretend to like this
Maximum bait.

>before it went to shit in later seasons.
It's still good, the most recent episode sent my sides into orbit

Sup Forums loves it though. And if comedy became popular for how good it is alone, Saiki would be Sup Forums's favourite.

Realistically, it's popular because of the girls.

fuk you, and no that not okay
both this and gintama are great
you got shit taste if you dont agree

Comedy is a shit genre anyways.

No, there's something wrong with your life and you should be ashamed.
Kill yourself.