I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate it

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

So close, yet so far...

Where were you? I haven't seen this post in a while.

I've been here for about 8 years and this is the first I post in one of this threads.

I am the fin of my fish.

I think he hates it. Kinda like a certain gambling character.

It's shit

Freddy on the fish page!

That's not the right way to eat fish you silly girl.

Be careful when eating fish.

>Can't post a frog anymore
>There's an approved list of frogs
>Got a warning for telling someone to not take Sup Forums so seriously
What's going on, man.

I am indifferent to it.

>There's an approved list of frogs

frogs have too much memetic power; they're dangerous.

I-it's not me I swear!

well fug

I wanna be that fish!

Fish kidnapping

...and the kidnappers that love them!

Help!

She pistol-whipped my wife and dragged me out in the dead of night!

What does she want?!

Bydpiy.

Thanks doc.

オオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオ

Unlimited Meme Works

kuso thread.

I'm going to reply with this everyday until you like it.

I am passionate about fish but just not everyday.

Gambatte user!

GIVE HER BACK YOU BASTARD

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671

A girl falls in love with a fish.

Unable to fish, she is fished by a fish ex fishina with the fish's fish. Never fishing the strange fish, she immediately fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the previous day's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished expression. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fact, she doesn't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's alternate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is blissfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their darkest, most private fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they need to fish the fish of their other fishes. While the two fish their respective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other instead and fish the NATURE of FISH.

inb4 404

No. 1 baby!

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

oh sure this thread is ok but DJT isn't?