LINTAHLO

LINTAHLO

THE SHAMAN GIRLS LINTAHLO.

Linthalo, there is no further discussion to be had, this is a general now, where are the shaman mods Linthalo?

I still didn't play the game :(

I think I'm going to install 7Ultimate for the language packs.

if S;G gets live action in US, which laboratory member will get obligatory hispanic, black actor or actress?

Actually, that already exists. One of the main characters is even called Christina.

>I still didn't play the game

What are you waiting for?

>mfw I realized that Maho would immediately dive on Kurisu's muff given the chance

He helped Lintahlo and now they are best friends.

I cannot play it. I get errors every time.

I need Win ultimate to play it probably.

>this is a general
you can't prove that

screencap the error?

>worked all summer
>spent almost all my money in S;G merchandise
God damnit
I hate myself sometimes

Daru obviously.

You need a locale emulator to trick it into think you're in japan.

>hating yourself for making good decisions

just cleared zero

not that bad but why all those routes end right before something happens?

even in the true ending

>you will never eat delicious ramen with Daru at Sanbo

rename the game folder to sg0
i dont know how it fixes everything but it just does
you dont need a locale emulator or anything

>locale emulator
I tried two of them. The MS and some third party thing.
I did all what you said before. Still it had problems. I think it's related to the video card or something. It crashed and showed me some "gp" or "resolution" problem.

Just give me a second.

do you have to compete S;G to enjoy this game? I'm only part way trough the but completed the anime

This is an awful feel.

The anime is enough, really. Though you should complete the game, for your own sake.

It's time.

Why use an emulator when you can change your non-unicode locale in your system settings.
Or rather
>2010+7
>not having your locale set to Japanese

Home premium doesn't allow me to download language packs. I can only do this with ULtimate.

But I managed to do so with some vista packages.

The problem is another one, tho. Wait a moment I'm trying to screencap it.

>language packs
Are you retarded? You don't need any language packs. Having your system locale in Japanese is different to having your system language in Japanese, you stupid faggot. Google what non-uncode locale means and how to change it. And learn how to type properly, you reek of faggotry.

>non-uncode
*non-unicode

>And learn how to type properly, you reek of faggotry.
What do you mean?

You

tell

me

why

you

type

a

retard.

>it's a "user whines about people spacing out their sentences" episode
lmao

You're right, I should've ignored him entirely. It is entirely my fault for enabling him. Why did I even put him towards google to search for the correct solution? He doesn't deserve to read the VN as he is.

I like wasting a lot of space.

It feels good.

Why do you have to be so rude?

Those eyes are god's eyes?

I still can't tell whether he enjoyed being around Okabe & everyone and only did what he did because he thought it was for the good of humanity or if he only stuck around Okabe because of his connection to Kurisu.

My impression is that it was a bit of both.

In the end though we don't know if his "goofy friendly american" persona was just a farse or just who he is when he's not being a stratfo agent

what kind of errors do you get? i dont even have applocale and i just downloaded the pc version in japanese, copy paste the patch and that's it problems for me.

>Went into S;G0 looking forward to Punished Okabe, AI Kurisu, and more fun/depressing times with all the great characters.
>Came out completely obsessed with the perfection that is Maho.

Can't wait to see her animated.

I can't wait either.

I wonder if they'll use the anime design for the sumo seal, or remove it alltogether for the adaptation.

The biggest issue with 0 is that the big climax of the story already happened before you even begin the game. When you take the events from 0 as a lead-in to Okabe receiving the message from the future and reaching Steins;Gate it's quite a well told story, but since we already know what's gonna happen 0 when taken standalone loses a lot of its impact.

They still managed to do a great job with it despite that problem.

It was never meant to stand on its own so I find that criticism pointless.

eh why that's a big issue?. the VN was meant to be that lol

Maho should be around 36 in this pic so she actually is an eternal loli. that's pure perfection.
anyway did they have something or for okabe maho was just the replacement of kurisu?

Considering that depressing codename, she was probably just a replacement.

I want sleepy maho

I'm more excited to see animated Leskinen though.

so when they finally animate this VN how are they gonna put kurisus route and mayuris at the same time? both routes are needed to understand and finally, achieve the true ending. but both are pretty deferent compared to each other.

Follow Kurisu's route first, send the D-RINE and then follow the divergent path that Okabe would take going down Mayuri's route.

that's how it shoudl be done. but if we use Steins;Gate anime as reference they could just do 1 route that takes pieces of all the others. so just lets hope they dont fuck it

I don't think the S;G adaptation uses parts from the other routes. It was just a slightly modified true route.

>do 1 route that takes pieces of all the others
You can't, the elements of those two routes were largely different.
You can however take pieces from alternate routes and include it to respective branch.

What the hell are you talking about? The original followed True End, it just cut certain things and changed Chapter 9

Steins;Gate follows true end only. It just fucked up the adaptation of chapter 9.

>tfw no drowsy Maho

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Project Almanac utter shit?

>Kurisu end
>only Kurisu is 2 more minutes with Amadeus

why

I haven't seen it myself, but that seems to be the consensus.

kurisu end was just a means to an end

POST IT

>maho has 2 (two) images on paheal
WHAT THE FUCK

Let's hope the anime fixes this.

I got that much, just a little disappointed.

It was overall pretty good as a chapter, but didn't really feel like s;g.

guess you could say that's two many

>I hate myself sometimes
What's to hate? Money well spent. I'm just sad I don't have more money to blow on Sci;Adv stuff.

Paheal? What the fuck are you doing?

What else am I supposed to fucking use to find nude images of Maho?
Sad Panda?

I see there are tons of fans of Leskinen and Maho, but does anyone like Kagari or Reyes?

Pixiv?

Well, I did see a few who likes Kagari.
But nobody for Reyes though.

HEY BOY! WHAT'S UP!

>mfw I never had a supervising professor like that

Reyes is a true American patriot.

Funny how Reyes Route is closer to Steins Gate than Leskinen's.

I feel like I'm one of the few people that actually likes Kagari.
The interactions she has with Okabe when she's not tearing her mind apart can be pretty cute.

honestly think they had something

I tried to keep an open mind about her but none of her interactions really struck me, she basically felt like a satellite character for Mayuri. Some of her moments could have been powerful if she had left a bigger impression on me as a character.

Serika a cute

The problem is that she has no characterization outside of her "child time traveler who has amnesia and misses her mom/has Kurisu's memories". She has no personality of her own and lacks substance.

Maybe it's because I've read other VNs with hardcore suffering, but I expected more emphasis on the 'Punished'.

i really liked her interaction with Mayuri

I want Maho to be happy. I feel really bad that all of these lab members and their friends will be haunted by phantom pains and bad dreams for the rest of their days in the Steins;gate world line actually.

Reminder that Leskinin means "The Widower"

I dont quite remember chapter 9, care to refresh my memory?

The chapter with Moeka and Mr. Braun.

They cut out Nae and for some reason had Mr. Braun shoot and kill Moeka himself completely ruining everything to save on some more exposition.

Ah right gotcha. I deffo remember moeka not dying in the vn.

>liking kagari
I sincerely fucking hope not

Holy shit. Started Gehenna's Stigma and as expected, Leskinen turned out to be a treacherous swinegolian faggot fuck.

>spoiler

Still the 2nd best new character though, after Maho

This. People just don't understand Leskinen's noble dream. I expected better from a Mahofag but oh well.

On the contrary I think everyone understands his desire to see some Japanese shaman girls

>Girls
You think Leskinen knows that Ruka's a boy?

Kurisu couldn't figure it out, so there's no way in hell Leskinen did.

Considering his competition is NotKurisu, American Woman and the 3 cosplayers, it's not really a contest.

:^)

They had SOMETHING but Maho knows Okabe will always truly love Kurisu, no matter what world line, wether Kurisu is alive or dead. She had feelings for him as shown when she tried to sound like Kurisu to calm down sleeping Okabe but knows they can never be truly together

Not really. Its just the word for "widow" + a diminutive