Youjo Senki

Tanya did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42GUAZ-iPA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesn't Tanya whore herself out to advance in ranking?

because that's gay.

See you in about 10 weeks Sup Forums. I must say I really enjoyed eps 1-2 and look forward to enjoying this show.

And if I learned anything from Schwarzesmarken is that any minute now _LN/VN/whatever-inferior-entertainment-format/manga faggots_ will notice the object of their autistic passion has been reformatted to dirty plebs who for some reason don't enjoy reading chinese double-translations with a fucking wikia open.

They must teach the secondary plebs they're both willfully stupid and plain retarded for not digging up the obscure original and not being up to date on the latest spoilers from the raws. Which of course means they must flock to every thread to nag about 13 x 25 minute episode format not having room for super essential deep character development through typical anime cliches, post spoilers, nag about anime only people not knowing parts of the setting and mechanics not yet covered in the anime, post more spoilers, cry about misrepresentation of their waifu because she didn't do her archetype's cliche action #289 due time constrains, post more spoilers while yelling at anime only people for being anime only in a thread that´'s there to discuss the latest episode of the anime. Etc. LN/VN-faggots are the worst form of Aspergers.

See you in March, f/a/gs.

There are two ways to advance in the military. One of them doesn't work so well if you are planning a long military career.

>So I'll reincarnate you to put you in dire straights
>But you'll also be the best magical girl ever to exist

Is God fucking with the ghost of Christmas future or is Chemical X just that big of a fuck up?

Smart move, the one dedicated lipshitposter will get reinforcements once anons realize it's doing good and the threads will be hell.

Using the broken magic brainwashes MC into a zealous saint

No that's the device she wears

No functional difference

Yes there is

She can take the device off and still use magic, this just allows the magic to be amplified

No one likes boy figures.

Name of the next episode is deus vult

Its the title of the first LN volume. And the second one is PLUS ULTRA. This pleases the Spaniard.

>topless loli
MY DICK

>disobeying orders
He asked for it.

Will this show ever get an OP?

Was the second episode better than the 1st?

Yes. And the God scene was better than in the manga.

I wish they'd throw in a few instances of Aoi speaking German in the actual episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=42GUAZ-iPA8

>did nothing wrong
I'm pretty sure even in 1920's army wasn't right for the instructor to kill recruits randomly for lesser insurbodinations.

At most they could send them to the dungeons, or send them to firing squad. But they couldn't just execute them on the floor with a rifle.

I thought so. The first episode was a bit of an odd adaption, leaving a lot of little things out for the sake of pacing. The second episode was paced much better and even added a few things here and there. And that's ignoring the fact that the art and character designs were quite a bit more "stable", almost as if the first episode was really just a pilot episode.

>the other loli is censored

Both were pretty good

This was fun, it's too bad the lady died because this was a good little pseudo-documentary.

>Writer/translator dies
And that, as they say was that

Its going on but its japanese
Poor woman

>the lady died
the mangaka?

Translator
> joins the marines as a translator
> goes on to write and translate manga with Strike Witches guy
> dies to cancer

You could say he turned into what he lived

How far is the LN translated? How many CH/Volumes?

She was a female marine, stationed in Okinawa, before becoming a mangaka.

EP2 was god tier

Tanya is a cutie.

>Tanya wasn't a fat balding old salaryman in her prior life

dropped

Apparently the OP was played in the end credits

>fat balding old salaryman
This isnt some NTR hentai manga user and nips have surprisingly little self-deprecating humor

Were not!Swedes using magic skis in the LN or the manga? Because I have to admit, they're pretty neat.

.....CRUSADE INTENSIFIES!!!!....

>get confronted with a mysterious being who can freeze time and seize control of other people
>tip fedora and call him a loser
Even if it's not God or the Devil (hell, it could have been Professor Xavier) shouldn't any successful white-collar worker know how to recognize superiority when he sees it and kiss ass as hard as possible?

don't you have any pride?

It makes sense but wouldn't it see right through your real intentions?

comes before a fall.

Is it gay to want to cum inside Tanya?

>Professor X
>Entity X

yes but is okay

>You will never join up and be bullied by a cute loli drill instructor

also
DEUS VULT

I know the military allowed volunteers to lie about their age but this is ludicrous

Does Tanya ever make any friends? Like with the qt corporal from the first episode?

>YFW you will never have a reincarnated psychotic daughteru who you can dress up and embarrass

They'd be insane to pass up her mana pool, they probably expected her to not to pass the training for actual combat and keep her around until she was older.

i wish i had some crusader webm's from Arslan Senki, but i don't

It's obvious by now the Empire doesn't discriminate with age or gender when it comes to mages.

>Had a plot for an original anime in my head for years
>This anime is literally the same than my idea
Welp that kind of sucks.

>And if I learned anything from Schwarzesmarken
But Schwarzesmarken was never translated past Volume 1.

>overlord poster
>he btfo's god by clalling him existence X

lmaoooooooooo

Why didn't Tanya just bayonet them after running out of ammo?

Second episode was decent.

She explained why right after she exploded.

The second episode wouldn't have been as good without the first one.

Did't she leave behind the translations?

Tanya is based as fuck

Genesis 19:31-38

Now that's how you do an Isekai intro Konosuba did well though, re:shit was abrupt and wasn't explained

You gonna get hugged

So why did God decide to give him amazing magical powers if he wanted to give him a shitty life?

Magic power means military conscription means she can't remain in not-deadly civilian life.

1. It's about faith, not punishment.
2. A shitty life is not a dangerous life.

Go- er, Existence X came up with a scenario where Tanya is forced to pray to survive.

Pretty sure she'd get court martialed for blowing a hole in a building and trying to murder a dude, but then again the empire also lets little girls enlist so military ethics are probably out the window

They didn't even translate THAT much.

They are likely going to overlook her actions due to her skill, talent and their desperation to put more A class soldiers on the front lines.

A power gap like that makes self-preservation a joke.
When do you think the balance would shift or are you a beta with about the same capacity for thought as the average house pet?

>think tanya is kinda cute
>everyone keeps saying she's ugly

Re: Zero's whole point is that it's not explained because the whole story is that explanation.

Tanya is cute. No one voiced by Yuuki Aoi can ever be ugly.

Heil Tanya when?

I liked this scene so much

How would you react if a mad loli suddenly hugged you with an evil smile and about to die of explosion?

Would you think it's worth it?

Still confused on how this explosion works when it's quite literally on you and yet you can erect a shield to protect against it.

Where in there does it say he's okay with that?

I think the least competent part of the episode was that it decided that Tanya as the narrator needed to verbally rehash all the setting exposition that the first episode actually showed us instead of telling us, things like

>this country is heavily reminiscent of prewar Germany
>magic here is a thing that exists
>Tanya has excellent magic potential

And also verbally telling us things that we can SEE in the visuals even this episode.

>I live in a nunnery
>This country has lots of dirt poor people
>The people are in a jingoistic mood with strong national pride

Like, come on, you're wasting time and also probably wasting money if you have to pay Aoi Yuuki per line of monologue.

He didn't burn down their whole city and cursed their kids.

You put the shield between the bomb and your body, easy as that.

Though the recoil of the shield will cause trauma to your body

It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

I thought they actually handled it well

this is a fucking masterpiece
not even joking

Just wait until Mushoku or even Shield Hero and Arifureta

Do you seriously not know the story of Lot?

Also, check Leviticus 18:6.
>No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD

So how did they confirm her kills and yet there was somehow two unconfirmed?

How can that 9 year old body withstand the rifle recoil?

They got blowed up.

if god will make you reincarnet in another world as a woman with all your memories and magic power what will you do?

Magic, go ask Gandalf.

You forgot to mention the part where god also sent you to live in a shithole and not a great place like America.

Same way she can fly and stop bullets.

but user you are a little girl with magic power what else do you need?

>all these faggots babbling some bullshit out of their ass

Seriously, why do every military-related shows end up attracting fuckton of Sup Forumstards bragging their armchair general shit and muh womyn inferiority?

>america
>not a shithole