So if i'm getting it right, Trump is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and /mutts/ are supporting it just because it's

So if i'm getting it right, Trump is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and /mutts/ are supporting it just because it's
>TRUMP XDDDDDDD
are we /ISRAEL/ now?

For Palestine

>for palestine
how is recognizing Israel's claim to Jerusalem for Palestine?

THIRD TEMPLE

Based Last Judgment is imminent, bros

He's not. He's gonna begin the end of the ZOG.

We did it MAGApeeds!

>Bernie can still win
How delusional can you trumpshits be

>Trump makes gesture that revs up millions of jihadis in time for the Christmas season

People are gonna die this Christmas, and it'll either fortify the Left's alliance with hardline Islamism, or red pill them. Either way, things are gonna get interesting.

It’s a great way to piss off Muslims and maybe have a war break out. Good clean fun

>great way to piss off muslims
and to promote Israel

>Mutts
>Bulgarian
i love the irony in this post.

>Start a war with the entire Arab World
>Cut Israel funds
>???
>Retake Jerusalem in Christ's name

Anything that makes muzzies sperg out is ok with me.

>bulgarian
>33% asian
>still whiter AND MORE BASED than you, mutt

>cut Israel funds
do you really think that will happen?

No, no I do not.
You can't win against them

>Asian
lol sorry no, you are not Asian but derived from Bulgars who are of Turkish Descent

Americans are infinitely more white than you because your simply just not white.

Same thing for the rest of the Balkans.

you have all been invaded by Shitskins like the Huns (Magyars ), Bulgars, Avars, and many other nomadic tribes for thousands of years.

All White natives have been wiped out except maybe the Croatians and Serbs because of Greek protection.

>reddit spacing
>flag
>REE YOU WUZNT WHITE, HEREZ A MAP :DDDDDD

>Autistic spamming meaningless crap

Sorry for causing all this butthurt

you're right
im butthurt

/israpol/

Last response since this thread is just bait

Your people are Tatars ( Turkish Descents )
you are shitskins by your very fabric of existence, idk how this keeps getting past your head, your as stubborn as a certian turkroach at flaming whites here.

Not only that but your people were the slaves of the Turks. Last time i checked there were no African empires in the US enslaving us.

Le 56% is still better than Le 0% ( You )

>Last time i checked there were no African empires in the US enslaving us.
>WHAT IS ISRAEL? :DDDD

yes.
no.
who are you?