So in season 2, will they keep pretending that Benten isn't a huge piece of shit or no?

So in season 2, will they keep pretending that Benten isn't a huge piece of shit or no?

>pretending

If you don't think Benten is the best part of the show don't bother watching Uchouten, you clearly don't get it.

What? Does she feel bad about mercilessly murdering Soichiro then fucking eating him?

Why does anyone in that man's family tolerate this woman's presence?

Uchouten was not as good as Tatami Galaxy. Disappointment actually.

>Does she feel bad about mercilessly murdering Soichiro then fucking eating him?
Yes.

Kaisei best girl.

Obviously PA couldn't compete with Yuasa, but the writing was better.

>season 2
???

i don`t want more of this shit

She gets knocked down a peg, but does help Yasaburo.

S2 has some really good character development for her and Frogbro, actually.

Have you been living under a rock that's actually a tanuki in disguise?

I understand what Benten represents in the context of the story, and I get that she was sort of helping all along, but I just can't reconcile that with how no one ever points out how terrible she was. Didn't even say she was sorry. People just kept finding her enigmatic cuntishness alluring.

Wow all is forgiven.

This year.

>Why does anyone in that man's family tolerate this woman's presence?

To understand Uchouten Kazoku you have to understand the Japanese social structure. The tanuki fully recognize their place in the town's social hierarchy, and with that comes the understanding that they may be eaten or mistreated by humans.

>Wow all is forgiven.
Hey, you're the one who asked if she felt remorse about what she had done.
If you needed more than that to forgive her then you should have said so before.

Like maybe she should have saved the life of Yasaburo a couple time, oh wait she did.

I was being insincere, but that doesn't really come off in written form. Maybe if I did it like
>Does she feel BAD about mercilessly murdering Soichiro then fucking eating him?
It would have been better.

So no matter what she does you're not going to forgive her?
Fuck having complex characters who aren't all good or all evil then.

Putting words in my mouth there, user. I guess I did get ahead of myself and veered off from why I made the thread, so my bad. Benten being a complicated shit piece isn't so much the problem, as the individual character moments in the show are great. My problem stems from the Shimogamos non-reaction to her actions, as she gets the same treatment for the whole show.

We can pretend she isn't that bad and that oldest bro doesn't get a gf. We'll live.

What's wrong with gf?

Seems like pretty much all tanukis except Yasaburo are really scared of her. I don't see what is the problem with that.

How much more frogbro will I get in S2?

No, but they'll continue to depict people as complex.

>Benten

How about Suzuki Satomi then?

this show is shit and boring and shows horrible morals, that is like an indian caste system.

stick to care bears

Learn to put the thread title in the right box before namecalling.

>will they keep pretending that Benten isn't a huge piece of shit or no?
Finally, someone who agree with me.
Benten is huge piece of turd. Not only she eat Tanuki dad, but also toying with the entire tanuki family till the end. Doesn't matter if she helping the MC-kun or not, since all of those actions are based on her own ego.
This annoying marry sue should get the divine retribution.

Benten is a charming goddess who can do whatever she wants.

For real though she is kind of a cunt and it's weird that even the main character is enamored with her perfectness, while the other family members don't really interact with her at all. I usually appreciate a show-don't-tell approach but the fact that no one ever grills Benten over what the fuck is going on in her head makes everyone else come off as crazy.

She's obviously bad.

I thought that's why the main character liked her.

so taboo, oooh She's such a bad girl, femme fatale etc etc all the other fetishes.

Don't forget the vore.