One Piece

Oda better not kill my wife

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oda's editors posted this on their Twitter.

What did they mean by this?

That you are a massive fag.

Have a nice day, user!

>Bird character sacrifices their own life and seemingly perishes in a massive explosion

Really makes you think.

>White Beard's main motivation for being a pirate was wanting a family
>he never gets married or has children of his own
Did Roger cuck him or something and he never wanted to look at girls again.

What did Oda mean by this?

There are by the way now at least two things that Oda keeps postponing. First, the whisper of Vito. This is something he hides a lot which means there will be more secrets revealed ! Unless it’s something we’ve already seen but haven’t paid much attention on. Secondly, the reconciliation of Sanji and Nami. When Luffy rushed to go to see Sanji he told Jinbei to take care of Nami assuming that he wants to meet him first (no wonder, he is hungry and wants to see if he is alright) and he didn’t take Nami with him. That doesn’t mean she wouldn’t follow him with Jinbei but still. This is again some biased point of view but I think the only reason their reunion keeps moving forward is that Oda has prepared something big for them. Again, not necessarily romantic even though that would be a fangirl dream come true but maybe there will be a deep moment between Sanji and Nami when they talk things over.

Assuming you've never read the series before, what would this volume cover make you think OP is about?

a dead green-haired girl

Nami is stronger than Nami overall

It's yet more foreshadowing for SaNa

>namifags

Nami would beat Nami in a fight any day, get over it.

I'd assume it's about monsters, Luffy a cute girl, Sanji pure and Nami a stalker lesbian.

Tashigi and Smoker are the MCs
Monet wants smokey's chimney shaft
Kinemon is funny mascot of the series
Everyone else provides comic relief momentarily

when are we getting the new damn cover story

Nami has her hair in 2 ponytails as well.
I wonder what it means.

I hope Oda will release a big fat databook after the end of one piece, explaining all the easter eggs and subplots and shit, i think there is a lot more than the community actually discovered. like you know secret shit and stuff

>Big Mom brings all three of Zoro's swords to life

What sort of personalities do you think Wado Ichimonji, Shusui, and Sandai Kitetsu have? Would you like seeing Zoro going on adventures with his new improved crew?

>Smoker MC
>Tashigi is his overbearing oneesan
>Monet the angel serves as a love interest
>Kin is the disembodied head of Smoker's great-great grandfather who offers advice/comedic relief
>Luffy is bad guy with his band of black-suited goofballs
>Orange haired girl wants everyones dick
>Face behind Monet is true big bad

So why are people getting so worked up about Jinbei joining the crew?

>Luffy directly asks him to join
>Jinbei agrees and just wanted to settle some shit
>His old crew is 100% behind him in joining the StrawHats
>Is severing ties with Big Mom

It's happening, just accept it and move on

Because Jinbe is boring as shit

no fishnigger in my racially pure pirate crew

>THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR

>no fishnigger in my racially pure pirate crew
>racially pure
Usopp ruined that almost 20 years ago user

Some strange manga about some StrawHat detective boy with his team: pervert secretary girl, stupid newfag "my first day as detective!!!" childface student, trustworthy bruteforce tanuki-like bro and experimental goverment giant battle robot with pacifist soul.

Main antagonists is smoking samurai girl and her silent bodyguard. Birdperson seems like in some neutral position to both sides, but helping to evil ones.

Severed head is hidden plot, that both groups try to achive.

Nami's a catburgler.

Sanji's a giant pussy.

bad things about Jinbei
>boring
>fat
>ugly
>fishnigger
>no fun allowed
>no chemistry with the crew

good things about Jinbei
>?????

>No chapter for 60 Olympiads

What One Piece character best represents Caesar's Legion?

Based editors

Were One Piece threads always filled with shipperfags or is this only a thing ever since Capone gave Sanji the invitation?

Who knows, after the timeskip the volume covers became so cluttered that I don't care about them anymore.

>no fishnigger
>reindeer a-okay
Pleb.

>Innocent Strawhat boy explores the icy tundra with a group of likeable companions
>The red headed girl is in love with strawhat boy and wants to have his babies.
>She's overseen by her overprotective muscular deer bodyguard.
>His friend is a very Kawaii type character who just happens to be a scraggly man as a subversion. Probably says things like Nya~ a lot. Is probably great friends with straw hat boy.
>Super sensitive giant robot wants to make sure straw hat boy doesn't get hurt on his adventures and looks after him.

>Smoking Woman and Swordsman guy are probably after strawhat boy, either due to a misunderstanding or the fact that he's unwittingly stumbled into a crime scene and they're both constantly trying to kidnap or arrest strawhat boy for a bounty. But because they BOTH want him they end up fighting more amongst themselves than finding strawhat boy.

>Giant talking head is probably the Swordsman guy's commander, constantly shouting to him about how they have to take in the criminals (maybe he lost his body in a tragic accident)

>Angel girl is probably the true villain, misleading the Smoking woman and Swordsman into thinking that the good hearted bumbling main characters are the bad guys.

Nah, not even during the whole thing with Boa chasing Luffy did anyone seriously suggest them becoming a couple.

He will join the land of the dead[spoiler/]

Also Chopper is not even human for fucks shake

That's racist

Kinda like it

good things about Jinbei
>he will die soon

This. The whole Grand Fleet thing from last arc and the Sun pirates' reintroduction just reaffirms that their crew will be under Luffy as well.

>Ate the Human Human fruit
>not human

user...

I wonder who fucked up smoker

Is her ability to absorb poison going to be useful?
I feel like most people forgot about it

has human-like qualities, but is not human.

Why?
Because Magellan is somehow released of his Impel Downs duty?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Pudding poison everyone at Wedding

>Magellan is the only person in the world capable of poisoning someone

oh right, that's why she was testing her bullets
fucking kill yourself you stupid retard

Nothing happens: the chapter
Oda is a lazy hack who loves taking time off to spend his shekels. FACT.

This thread needs more Jinbe.

Where you at Jinbro?

Jinbe is too old and mature to be a strawhat. I know Brook is older but he acts like a perverted manchild. Jinbe just isn't quirky enough and doesn't have any sort of unique abilites or skills.

Your opinion won't stop him from joining

>no chapter next week
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>fuckbois complaining about Sanji having hard time
He was incredibly lucky to overhear the conversation of Pudding and Reiju you know. He would have died like a bitch without it

The translation is slightly off here. In the raw version Sanji says 「…じゃあ おれのせいであの人は命を………」meaning, “so it’s because of me that person lost her life…” - which left me wondering: why doesn’t Sanji call his mom “mom”, but “that person” instead? He clearly has fond memories of her, albeit a bit too sad. Could it be that he can’t bring himself to mouth the word “mom”….?

He isn't joining and I can't wait to drop the collage of all the screencaps I've saved of you retards saying he's going to join when he doesn't.

>Jinbe is too old and mature to be a strawhat
>Too Mature
Okay, so Robin shouldn't be a Straw Hat then?

>doesn't have any sort of unique abilites or skills.
He is the only Straw Hat who isn't at a disadvantage when thrust into the water. Sanji has Blue Walk but he still can't breathe. Jinbe has a unique niche in the ocean/water role that no other Straw Hat has

>doesn't have any sort of unique abilites or skills.
Dude, he's a fishman. Non-limited underwater combat and he can communicate with fish and I'm assuming he has some New World knowledge.

Robin is old but doesn't look it and she is hardly mature with all the dark and pessimistic shit she spouts casually.

I-Is it happening???

Upcoming One Piece Ace novel coming soon which contains these stories which will be canon.
Departure from Mt. Colubo
Formation of Spade Pirates
Showdown with Jinbe
To the 2nd Division commander of Whitebeard Pirates

Good this will verify whether ace has armament haki or not. Although the answer is obvious enough.

source. proof. anything or risk being called a faggot.

...faggot

haha i got that reference

Most anti-Jinbefags are retarded speedreaders, you can't expect him to know any of that.

>Luffy is a girl and interested in mysteries
>Nami is a fujo lesbo
>Franky is a Robot with the heart of a girl beetle
>Sanji is a weirdo
>Chopper is a strange buff deer, Oda can't draw animals
>there's a ghost head, the series has ghosts, mystery ghosts
>they seem to have teamed up with or are rivals with another ghost-hunting trio, of a cool sword using cape wearer, a buff baton using smoking chick, (instant waifu, what is it with Oda and slutty chicks) and some shifty harpy lady
>there's also a mysterious red monster page, maybe the two teams have ghost allies that they use to solve these mysteries? Who knows
>the map in the back indicates it's a world-traveling series so we aren't bound to a japanese high school (thank christ)
I would suspect they have mystery vans, are doing activities in a cold climate,and are a bunch of pretty cool dudes. Maybe a Japanese Scooby Doo meets Yokai Watch thing going on? Could explain the deer, maybe he's a ghost too.

This is fun, give us another one.

>autism

It's because Bleach ended. And the Bleach community wasn't like that until Naruto ended. They're tumblr/fujoshit refugees.

monet posters need to be necked

A very unconventional harem.

I'm calling it now, Capone told (or will tell) the Vinsmokes about the wedding massacre. Judge will play ignorant until the right moment.

One of the biggest ideologies in One Piece is that your family doesn't need to be biological. Whitebeard, in his own eyes, had the family he always dreamed of. He was also an archetypal conservative alpha male, so he didn't like the idea of women being around. Some of his commanders are even dudes who dress/look like girls. They were a totally not homoerotic man-family.

he can't have children because he's a fruit user

What's his color scheme?

What a useless son and crewmate

XDDD

Bleach and Naruto ended. You know what it means, right? It's been shit like for well over a year already.

>do what the post said
>am wrong for it somehow

Any bets on where Oda is going with the Sora plot thread?

Was Momji an actual hero before getting knocked up or will the legend be revealed to be totally symbolic bullshit?

She'll make a return at the Wedding to save her son from being executed
we never saw a corpse or grave

original.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Come on in, and leave your shippingfaggotry at the door.

A boy and his zany crew fight a floating head, an evil smoker, the terminator, and a bird woman.

>No shipping allowed
No thank you.

I was gonna say. Unless the power works both ways and she can also use it to subtly poison others, an immunity to poison isn't anything special. Hell, Luffy's practically immune to poison and that ability only got nerfed to make her appearance not superfluous.

So I pepe the last commander?
Reiju is strong and also has a DF.
It would only make sense of pepe was the last sweet commander

the last commander is in big moms book

>we never saw a corpse or grave
We saw a glimpse of the grave.

I wouldn't mind some absurd bullshit like a return from a faked death though. If that didn't make all the bloviating about her sacrifice in this chapter pointless.

>Reiju can't disobey Judge
>she disobeyed him while replacing Sanji's cuffs
Will Odacucks ever recover?

I mean Judge lied before about one of his sons being dead
sooo...

Maybe it's specific orders. Like he didn't tell her to put real cuffs on him or maybe she just put cuffs on him and he just assumed it was a continuation of following orders. If somebody does what you say for over 2 decades you don't feel the need to question or be specific. Loopholes dude.

if the tamatebako is opened she could save someone

Is that actually a thing?

It was off screen.
He cant mind control her you retard.
She has free will.
Judge just told him to put him handcuffs but it wasn't on the spot. Reiju just changed them when her dad left

That she spouts casually after joining the SH's.
Before she joined she sucked, and sucked until at least mid-skypeia.
Let Jinbei join and see goofiness unfold.

Oda's editors are SaNa Shippers
he will not make it happen just to mug them off.
like toriyama did to his editior with GokuxBulma

No, Capone had a kid and Mama probably has some new ones too.