Did you pay for that anime?

Did you pay for that anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4lxBhDtvXQ?t=152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course officer

Yes officer, I swear. I also pay for my hentai using fakku and exclusively read manga with yenpress.

There's no proper or good BDs

Yes, I buy the BDs of shows that I liked.

I, huh, well...

YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE !

Go home piggus, we don't serve slop around here.

You must be confused officer, I'm white.

I thought we were all azn schoolgirls?

Actually, yes I pay for the anime I like

What anime, I ain't no weeb officer.

*pulls out submachine gun from glove compartment*
AM I BEING DETAINED

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Officer, I'm not "watching" anime, I'm "observing" it. If you continue to disturb me I'll have to ask for you name and badge number.

*knock knock*

how about we say this never happened....

fuck off officer, I'm living in the hell.

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

>it's illegal to see something

hrmph, fool

*teleports behind him, thrusts phone in front of his face, displaying a video of chinese cartoons*

Ha, now you are complicit in my schemes, walk away now or I will take you down with me

DO YOU HAVE A VALID SEARCH WARRANT FOR THESE PREMISES? PLEASE SLIDE A COPY UNDER THE DOOR.

Possession, not seeing the stolen goods, is nine-tenths of the law user.

Now, I'm done playing games. How did you come into possession of that anime on your phone?

Yes, you are being detained.

OPEN UP THE DOOR, IT'S REAL

ON WHAT GROUNDS AM I BEING DETAINED?

Of course officer, I've got proof of my Crunchyroll subscription, I want to be in compliance.
youtu.be/R4lxBhDtvXQ?t=152

When I approached your vehicle, your passenger was using your phone to watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, an anime that is not currently being streamed on Crunchyroll nor Funimation. In addition it can currently only be bought in DVD format. Due to this I suspect you of illegally downloading this anime, a violation of 18 U.S.C. ยง 2319. Please prove you have legally licensed a copy of this anime, or I will have no choice but to take you in.

*shoots u*

I DO NOT CONSENT

I bought the harddrive they are on. Thanks for checking, omawari-san.