Cracked has cracked. Roll hard left and die

Another victim of a struggling website rolling hard to the left into social justice before withering up and dying.

archive.is/Y85ZT

S

S(ome)J(ew)W(arriors) need to die!

S Eat shit

Thank God

Cracked was fun to read a few years ago. What changed and when?

Game gate.

Dog the bounty hunters wife has some huge titties.

GamerGate and heavy SJW infiltration. Once a tipping point was reached and SJW saturation hit critical mass everything turned incredibly arrogant and preachy. If you tried to post anything on the forums that wasn't SJW you'd get banned.

They echo chambered really fucking hard.

Sorry wrong thread

Ya I remember I even had the app on my phone, but then it got way to preachy way to fast. Kinda sad it didn't die sooner

Why are communist women so fucking beautiful?

I press S then.

anyone have the cracked then and now image

S

Michael Swaim posted about this.

I'm very glad it's dying, I've deliberately not gone there in years. Hopefully they become untenable as a website completely.

GG was way later after Cracked started going retard.

The first element was Christina H being added to the writing staff. She was the first to start making these pseudo-inciteful half blogposts and social justice posts. Her additions marks the beginning of the site's content changing from weird world stuff, dick jokes, and things that will kill you to instead being some buzzfeed clone. Soon after they removed the "American's only humor and video site since 1958" that used to be on the banner at the top because the corporate suites wanted to shift the site away from comedy to a more broad array of content, AKA social justice articles. You can't keep calling yourself a comedy site when you run articles like "Top 5 Surprising Ways Rape Changes You (From a Victim and a Rapist)" or "Top 5 Reasons Guns Need to Be Banned Right Now and You Should Vote for Hillary Clinton".

They just started genericizing themselves to appeal to the lowest common denominator markets of the internet, nothing more. Robert Brockway was another big turning point on the site with his gay "self-help" articles. The site's content shifted from pretty decisively masculine humour and interest to more feminine leanings.

Yuge 'S'

Like pottery,
These sjw pandering writers from all form of media get the boot, and no one will want to touch them because they have been brainwashed.

Yuri was right, used up and cast aside.

Their youtube channel was fun though
At least after hours

After Hours was alright although it suffered with katy dragging it towards a lot of SJW shit comments as well.

Agents of Cracked and CrackedTV were the pinnacle of Cracked original video content.

S

I liked swaims cyborg videos. But his infrequent appearances should've hinted at the axe fall.

Do you think this will redpill any of them? Or do you think they're just too far gone?

>ageofshitlords.com

cool source, friend

This. But also Facebook’s rules changed and kind of fucked them, making them desperate for (you)’s, which is arguably why everything you stated happened in the first place.

F

Thank god too. Use to read Cracked when it wasn't a Lefty shithole. Glad to see it die now.

S

The cultural institutions of youth had to be destroyed to bring the digital generation into conformity.

S

Holy fucking shit

Like yuri said,
These sjws all imagine themselves as grandiose icons that will lead the charge against perceived injustices.

They will only lead themselves to the gas chamber, and not for us, but themselves. their projection is a resentful self loathing, because the seek only to empower themselves and will stab colleagues in the back to do it.

I theorize that sjw pandering will be bad for business universally, and people will avoid it.

You know Yuri was never in the KGB and was paid for his story right?

Literal propaganda

look up cracked staff. fat numales

thanks bud

who could have foreseen this terrible turn of events

I believe state propaganda as well comrade leaf. What is next, justin trudeau is a great leader that all politicians should aspire to be?

Member when Cracked was MAD Magazine lite?

Funniest Cracked article I’ve read in forever.

Why can’t I find spies and sabs hit “blank” online?

The opposite, swaim was the skinny fat but he left.

All they had were low t betas and delusional feminists.
God, those feminist articles were as funny as reading gang rape court transcripts

Another victim of the the societal pendulum. The wind of change has turned and now the tides are rolling in. The regressive left must now make a choice on whether to sink or swim, but most will drown in denial.

That's an interesting straw man you've erected, but I never stated any political opinions.

>leafs actually believe this

You're parroting communist propaganda. We already know your political stance.

seems like salon is meeting the same faith

lol

Yuri was a contractor and nothing more, he literally says so. Even if he was in the KGB, the KGB didn't do any spy work at that time, it had already been handed over to GRU.

Putin talks about this in his official biography.

i thought this to be true couple years ago, but everything he said is making more sense the last few years

Good.

But let's say Salon does go down, what next?

He didn't have access to the information he claims to, period. If he's right about anything it's not because of his pretend time in the KGB.

Thank god salon is the worst out of all these sites. Espically writer Amanda macrotte

My money is on Jezebel and Kotaku.

Rot in Piss.

>he didnt have access to the information a kgb agent would have access to if he was a kgb agent!
come the fuck on shlomo go to bed

All the writes will just go work for some other sjw website. If all sjw websites go down then so do their careers

>worked for a journal that was 90% to 100% KGB members
>did work for the KGB when he traveled in Asia
>not a real agent
Semantics will not get us far.
Anything to back that up?

Never heard of them.
When do we hang them?

He wasn't a KGB agent, he was a contractor.

haha, and there I was wondering why their "virals" section had not changed much since July.
It used to change completely every week back in the day.

That is a problem though. Kill one SJW site off, two more seem to take its place.

Kotaku please.

Gonna need a source on that one, bud.

That's pure cancer

>communist society had contractors

I remember they gave Zoe Quinn an article. Coincidentally the comments section started disappearing from controversial and bullshit articles around the same time.

Kotaku and many other SJW-leaning gaming websites will probbably bite the dust someday soon. The SJW:s they are pandering don't really play games or come to click their links.

>faith
do you even english brah?

>But let's say Salon does go down, what next?

Does Mashable count?

HUFFPO
Please, God

He says he was a contractor in the video everyone links, but everyone says agent anyway. He went to work in a news office that was actually KGB without even knowing it.

It's clear what is meant by that term, he worked for the KGB as a newswriter, he didn't have clearance. He wrote news articles for them.

My brother used to send me College Humor links every day years ago. I never thought they were very funny, but I did go to the website last year and saw a bunch of progressive shit. Never been there since. Is it still popular? If so, where would it fall on a scale of Daily Stormer to Salon?

There were little hints of faggotry seeping around 2010 but it wasn't a big deal. 2012 was the turning point. 2014 was when it went full neofag-tier.

Kotaku and the rest of gwaker media is owned by univision. Even though they post sjw articles from time to time Univision doesn't allow them to do shady backroom journalism like they use to during and before gamer gate days

It's almost as if beating people over the head with an ideology that is hostile to them turns them off. Or maybe it's the pandering to a tiny non-paying consumer base?

So many horrible decisions have been made to allow SJWs to worship their cuck Gods.

Cracked used to be funny and dumb entertaining, a shame that it fell for the SJW meme.

F
what wonderful news

>Putin writes a propaganda book
>this is indisputable truth

Cracked isn't dying, they're just firing all their regular employees.

They'll keep going for years the same way most news entertainment organizations do, with plenty freelancers providing content for dirt cheap.

It's well known that the KGB was largely defunct by that point, it was shut down shortly after. They had internal conflicts with the GRU since WW2.

But regardless it doesn't even matter, it doesn't change that Yuri was just a newspaper writer.

I remember reading Cracked a forever ago.

Sites like Cracked make offers to people to write articles for them all the time, because a lot of narcissists feel it's cool to get to write an article for the site and won't ask for money. As soon as the person asks about money the offer will wither on the vine.

You're just going to keep shilling aren't you?

You will be left with nothing.

Amazing you can be so uncritical. You think I'm the shill? Look up who funded that video, it's pretty easy to find

Could the overt political takeover of marxist culture be any more apparrent?

Holy shit it's Balto.

Muh childhood.

S

Kotaku next please

>You know Yuri was never in the KGB and was paid for his story right?
Are you asserting that his claims are factually incorrect?
Are you asserting that the theory of subversion is fabricated?
Are you asserting that demoralization, destabilization, crisis and normalization are works of science-fiction?
Or are you only seeking to undermine the credibility of his lectures?

He's a leftist shilling.

Pooinloo subhuman shit

I think the Soviet Union was a horrible fukced up oppressive regime and we don't need literal propaganda to prove it

Technically, they did. It was all "left hand" (see: off the books) work though.

who could this happen

What a fucking burger post that was holy fuck! Just when I thought Americans couldn't get any more retarded the eternal burger pops his head out of nowhere and says some retarded shit like this

Reminder that Salon is probably on the way out as well.

>SeanBaby
I can't believe I used to read that fag.

Dang.

I swear nothing was this political back in 2012. I mean liberals still dominated TV but now it's shoved down my throat constantly.
I don't watch most TV shows anymore. I don't play any video games anymore. The only good thing that came out of this is that it made me more productive.
Then you have conservative counter culture and they have to be extreme so they can push back hard and that's annoying af too. Nazi memes EVERY where.
"Tough Guys" who think they're invincible and say everyone's insensitive until some shit happens that they don't like.
Fuck man I watch TV and play video games to escape that shit.

>seanbaby

the fuck is his problem?

proofs?
also what he said came to pass

so propaganda that comes true, is what?

if 'propaganda' ends up being truth, then you are doing 'propaganda' right.

propaganda

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

if it's real it's not propaganda, it's just information

being paid to present information is what news anchors do

paying isn't what makes it propaganda - misleading is what makes it propaganda

the professors and activists are literally the nest of this shit - TRUE

these idiots think they will be card carrying members of the party - TRUE

they will end up being shot - we won't allow them to find out

she wrote an article from 2011 that explains all this that's going on. It's the whole media indusry being taken over by social media who work for free. I've been retweeting her article concepts here and my post got pruned at /mun for claiming that making presentations is not real work