Bye bye Russia, they are banned from the Olympics

bye bye Russia, they are banned from the Olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAWihvzHdjU
youtube.com/watch?v=8Orhysa1Vkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would you expect any less from subh*man mongols?

>subh*man mongols
who are you referring to?

exactly

fucking Russians need to fuck off back the fuck off

for not using tranny as female?

Did Russia get banned for being too white?

that's cool to see two flags, mirror images of each other

Russia still needs to be punished for all their doping though.

colossal if corroborated

>mirror
>red, white, blue
>white, blue, red
What kinda mirrors do you have?

It`s murrrican don`t mind his stupidity.

>giving a burger a hard time

do you get off to the fact that you bully people with disabilities?

Ones that show colours in 10 shades whiter than reality.

>Russia
>too white

Kek

POO-TIN BTFO

No, unlike you we don't bully our disabled and don't give them a separate state right under ours, like you did.

the russians are greater than the dutch desu

why so arrogant and condescending?

anyone that watches the (((olympics))) or (((third world cup))) deserve to be shot

russia gives refuge to snowden, america gives refuge to doping crooks
yawn
funny how actual sports orgs don't even dare bother with this shit, it's just completely jewed fucks like the IOC and WADA
imagine being a democrat STILL angry that you lost the election to drumpfo

Banned from World Cup

>Nice medal table btw
Fuck this pathetic country.
The only thing it's capable of is to shame itself again and again.
I hate it so much that it flames.

Who cares about this globalist shitshow ?
Watching sports on tv is the most idiotic activity. Its even worse that most are full of niggers.
Do sports yourself or watch interesting stuff.

Two questions:
1. Proofs?
2. Who else is banned?
I seriously doubt that the Russians are the only ones eating prohibited medicine and supplements. Seriously, look at the Venus sisters

> watching sports is stupid
> do sports yourself, but no one can watch you do it

> he thinks doping bans are about drugs
LMAO

>implying professional sports have anything to do with amateur sports
>implying professional sports is anywhere near healthy

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Just relax and enjoy the circus. No need to associate yourself with this gigantic shitstain.

>Proofs?
Literally read the news, fag.

>implying it's not
It's politics ofc

I love the russian answers to this, they're so chill about. Like who gives a fak cyka blyat

too Christian, too patriotic, too white
they also hacked my sandwich

yeah I agree back off , ebil Rusovniks

the Olympics is a waste of money, we use the stadiums we built as bus depots. I personally would like to see them discontinued.

> one trainer fucks around
> makes money being a whistleblower for the US
> all athletes are banned
hahahahaha even the fucking reddit megathread doesn't have any proofs, you pathetic cuckhole
just like there still aren't any proofs for any of the russia-related HAPPENINGS since litvinenko's murder

You can ridicule as long as you want but proofs billy, we need proofs

The only thing Russia did wrong was getting caught.
Everyone cheats, everyone roids, everyone employs the latest bleeding edge techniques to improve performance. These last games the US was employs some strange brain altering therapy to try and increase athlete's output when competing. What it comes down to is how much political clout a country has and how much money they have to spend.
Roids should just be legal.

PROOFZ?? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDd

>the Olympics is a waste of money
That. Why spend so much money on a sporting event?

Lol pidor btfo

Actually it was the one fucker who leaked the info

The revenue it produces is nice. Plus politics.
I think what would be good is separating nation-sponsored super athletes pumped with the most insane shit and clean ones. Prosthetics, cybernetics and all that of course goes in the former, once it comes around.

Winter Olympics aren't even real.

>olympics
>literally forcing niggers into our every sport team when our country has hardly any niggers
Fuck that doped garbage. Americans run the doping agencies so they will never find any doping for themselves or only in rare occasions. Daily reminder that Armstrong told the press he and he and his whole cycle team doped for decades, but nobody found out. That should be a huge alarm warming, alarm should literally scream from the monitor. Keep watching those doped niggers, olympics has become a propaganda for migration. Hardly any country is represented by their own people, always some mixed migrants, which should be clearly illegal.

> the fucking reddit megathread
wat

i dont think diversity mean what they think it means

who cares
nowadays Olympic games is nothing more than a reason to attract audience to TV but still average sheep would rather watch new episode of GoT via netflix or some other crap which is popular

Nobody's gonna watch the regular athletes compete in that case

Why would you even know what's happening on Reddit?
You have to go back.

I thought we were talking about the "proofs" of the happening itself (the ban), not the "proofs" of the doping incident. I don't care about the latter.

>i dont think diversity mean what they think it means
Oh, they DO know what diversity means... That's why they are trying to rewrite the definition and public perception.

Well on one hand you are right, on the other however you are undoubtdully wrong

I smelled CIA when I heard this story

Is this because of that guy who said the Russians found a way to open the tamper proof sample bottles and everybody took his word for it even though he never said how they could do it without being caught?

Shilling ain't easy, huh?

Your nose didn't fail you

But can you beat the third world cup on brazil? We built a lot of stadiums on places that don't have public to go there and each one costed U$400 mi. Take that. HUEHUEHUE

>all this POO-TIN shill buttmad

kek

What do Comey's cummies taste like?

You would know better.

it doesn't produce revenue at least not enough to merit the cost of all the stupid buildings, buildings that become over priced eye-sores.

Steroids? What are steroids?

Everybody does doping. Olympics is a competition of big pharma. And many sportsman get caught, but only Russia got unprecedented full ban.
Don't get me wrong, l support it. I would even suggest banning Russia until everyone who was responsible for this bullshit gets fired.
But it is really unfair to athletes. I believe many didn't even have an idea of all the shady stuff around their urine. And if they actually go to Olympics, they will be shun upon, and if they don't, they are ruining their career.

I'm just a simple farmer desu

Everybody wins. Superthletes get all the revenue, regular athletes don't have reasons to cheat since they won't gain much fame, so that competition is less filled with doping.

SUKA BLIAT

SOOOOOOOKA DEBIL

And that´s where national pride comes in.

Why do you support the ban? As you said everyone is doing it so why should only Russia be held responsible?

You guys really went overboard with the spending on the third world cup and you didn't even win the damn thing. But you're supposed to be the football nation you'll find some use of the garbage you built.

Well it is a good idea in theory. Let's hope they'll implement it but I'm sure nobody will watch the regular competition

Because we got caught. Incompetence should be punished.

You got a problem, bro?

> note big happening
> check ribbit
> top voted comments are guaranteed shills
> you are now prepared to shitpost
I wish turbovirgins such as yourself would be like this when talking to "people" that literally copy/paste top voted comments from that astroturf-central
Sup Forums is LITERALLY shekklit, newshit
although the way that jewed micropenis gook fuck is taking this shithole, Sup Forums is set to become LITERAL diggit, without even the illusion of moderation
at least there are captchas that you can solve like a literal chink insect, god bless

It's only fair, we can't let russian roided up athletes compete with clean, western ahtletes.

is that nigger male or female?

I cannot really tell

Well it was an informant Rodchenko who leaked all info. So must we punish him? Ol'good "snitches get stitches" style

If you think Russia is the only country who has or will use athletes in the Olympics you're a full on retard. Every country should be banned and Olympics canceled. We literally had Mark McGwire in the Olympics, and if you think he's the only American athlete to use them - you're fucking dumb.

Ad if much people give a shit about Olympics beyond 'GO USA/RUSSIA/SEALAND'. The sport connoisseurs get their clean, boring shitty olympics, everyone else gets Space Marines competing in who can bench more.
I'lo be honest she looks like a black male kid.

Пидapьe пиндoхнявoe зaccaлo чтo oпять их нaтянeм кaк в Coчи 2014 пoэтoмy их пoдcocы из MOК и oтcтpaнили Poccию. Hy ничo, ничo... Pyccкиe злa нe пoмнят, нo и дoбpa нe зaбывaют.

Yeah, but also the fuckers who were so lax on security they allowed a snitch to get in.

I hate playing with Russians online so I can't blame the Olympic jews for banning them IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=wAWihvzHdjU

2 man argueing over which toothpaste colors are the best

National pride can suck a dick stop wasting tax payer money on fucking swimming and skiing.

that on the right is a dude... right?

russians are sub-human slavshitter turnip-fucking mongoloids

Lol oru

that's so mean. I think the black gymnastics girl is natty though. Black people have big muscles naturally

Swimming and skiing is better than nigging and kebabing.

must have a HUGE clit

(((They))) are really pissed about losing in Syria. This is the kind of pettiness that exposes (them))) even more

Not really there both as worthless.

This is Sup Forums's Sup Forums. You need
>>>/2/ch.hk

And she doesn't even lift weights.

fuck off with your moonspeak, subhuman

Because in our country rumor about fsb agents changing urine samples doesn't sound surprising at all. Because I'd like to see mutko and everybody else responsible for dope and hiring that whistleblower gone. Also if you do drugs it's not that hard to not get caught.
Simple question: why no evidence of their innocence was shown, if they dindu nuffing?

Truth
Victor Conte of Balco did an interview and spilled the beans.
As he put it: Everybody is doped, ALL PRO SPORTS are big pharma advertising their new drugs

I don't think so. Listen to her voice. It's too high for testosterone shots

youtube.com/watch?v=8Orhysa1Vkc

REEEEEEEEEE
i was looking forward to the usa v russia hockey game

Well I can tell you that everything our security services is up to is catching isis members on our territory. 24/7. At least 10 of them are being captured everyday and it's not your average wannabe terrorists with a book as a main weapon. Last week we got a bunch of firearms and explosives in Saint P

That's nasty. That totally is a man.

Nah, not even our football is good anymore. This is the Amazon Arena. It costed R$623 mi (U$310 mi at the time) and has a capacity of 44 thousand people. The best part is that the local football has near 20 thousand espectators a year. In other words: fucking useless shit.