Unite with Romania when?

Isn't Moldova Romanian clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Bessarabia_and_Northern_Bukovina
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8BmESMY-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PNUQ3lugwis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

What goes on in Moldova anyway? Is day to day life pretty chill there?

They're doing way worse economically than us, i'm all for Greater Romania to happen again but it probably won't in the near future

the entire world is Romanian clay

Except for the reich and its claims

Poorest country in Europe

Why aren't your countries unite again?
LARPing soviets?

Why is your country divided

Yes we want but
>literal russian army stationed 15 minutes away from our borders
Won't let us.

Also massive russian propaganda and a literal
>communist-russian party ruling Moldova
Such is life in Eastern Europe aka African Europe, no niggers, but poverty worse than Africa.

Excuse me, but Moldavia is clearly is Russian clay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_Bessarabia_and_Northern_Bukovina

Moldova to Romania
Makedon to Bulgaria
Monteniggro to Serbia
Slovenia to Croatia
Bosnia between Croatia and Serbia
Albania genocided with gas and bioweapons and partitioned between Greece, Serbia and few villages to Bulgaria, so we can all enjoy the nice beaches and mountains in there.

The perfect balkans ^

Soviet =/= Russia !

Or does Russia recognize Soviets and USSR as being Russia's legal ancestor?
Since you keep dodging all the legal questions and problems?

>Russia LARPs as Muh orthodox capital and empire of the world
>proceeds to keep in poverty, kill, maim and demonize moldovans, ukrainians in Moldova and Ukraine
We're all orthodox brothers, like Dugin says, so that is why you keep your army ready to kill us?

>probably won't in the near future
This is how things don't get done. Why even waste time on such a low energy

Isn't Macedonian closer to Greece culturally? Let me try:
>Macedon to Greece
>Albania to Greece
>Moldova to Romania
>Bulgaria to Romania
>Slovenia to Croatia
>Serbia get's Bosnia/Herz.

>Slovenia to Croatia
>Bosnia between Croatia and Serbia
Unite them all and create ILLYRIA
>Makedon to Bulgaria
Rename country to Tracia
>Moldova to Romania
Rename country to Dacia

Create Balkan military-economic-cultural alliance so we can fight Turdkey, mudslimes, Russiastan and oppose EUcuckniggers if needed.

Is this what you guys are doing when the bottle of vodka is empty? Shitpost?

for now they are safer as independent, romania will be inveded by niggers and muslims in the next decades, moldova can hold out longer if they are independent

if it wasn't for that then we should unite yea

>Or does Russia recognize Soviets and USSR as being Russia's legal ancestor?
Unfortunately it does.

Well in that case, what if Russia takes back Moldova plus Bessarabia. Hungary takes the entire western half of Romania extending into Transylvania so they can't fight back and Romania looks like it did 100 years ago. Any land that goes into these little countries is basically wasted anyways.

>Or does Russia recognize Soviets and USSR as being Russia's legal ancestor?
thats right, Russian Federation is official successor of USSR.
also, we don't need Moldova, it's rightful Romanian clay, one language, one history and other bullshit

>One of this federation's constituent republics, the Russian Federation has declared itself to be "the continuator state of the USSR" on the grounds that it contained 51% of the population of the USSR and 77% of its territory. In consequence, Russia agreed that it would acquire the USSR's seat as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council.[12] This was also accepted by the rest of the former states of the USSR; in a letter dated 24 December 1991, Boris Yeltsin, at the time President of the Russian Federation, informed the Secretary-General that the membership of the Soviet Union in the Security Council and all other United Nations organs was being continued by the Russian Federation with the support of the 11 member countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States.[13] All Soviet embassies became Russian embassies.

And no one keeping Moldova and Ukraine in poverty other than themselves.
If EU didn't pay you gibs and boost your economy you would be as poor as them, my gipsy friend.

Either bait or poor understanding of balkans.
Makedons speak Bulgarian (a bit serbed) and the town of Ohrid was once a capital of Bulgaria in the medieval era.
Also why would Romania get Bulgaria? They never went south of the Danube excluding Dobrogea. While the Bulgaria-Hungary border used to be at the Carpatian mountains before the turks came.
Best of luck to the Wallachia bros tho, i got distant family there.

>And no one keeping Moldova and Ukraine in poverty other than themselves.
yeah, it's Ukraine unleashed war that destroyed their economy.
And of course if Moldova was in EU, they would be a lot richer.
At least they have the goodest soil in Europe,and could sell their wine in EU markets, not only russian.

Russia keep neighbours under its influence by destroying their identity and sovereignty

No you wont, we are smarter than the west when it comes to niggrs.
Kozloduy and Cernawoda will make sure that we wont get flloded with nigs.
(Just dont let the serbs blow up Zelezny Vrata lol)

>They never
I'm was basing this one two things
1) A shaky understanding of the area using extremely dated information.
2) The fact that none of it really matters since you're all going to get cucked into EU servitude and browned by muzzies except for the areas Russia could take.

We need Moldova to threaten southern flank of NATO and specifically american installations in Romania

>their identity and sovereignty
They don't really have identities though. Ukrainian are Russians in denial. The only ones with legitimacy to surrounding clay are Lithuanians.

>If EU didn't pay you gibs
It doesn't, we literally don't absorb any EU money, that's how wrong things are working here.
The main political party that destroyed us is...wait for it...Social Democrat party, former communist party made out of communists.
Our Senate leader frequently goes to Russia, in Moscow.
We remain poor and undeveloped since any war that will happen will first start here, at the border of the EU and NATO, Romania.
And some have a vested interest in destroying us economically (Germany) and strategically (Russia and Hungary).
>and boost your economy
Our economy tanked because of EU, we're losing industry, people, students, money, investments.
> you would be as poor as them,
Incorrect.
> my gipsy friend.
>Literal national here is Pushkin, a mullato-swedish nigger
>russians are mixed with every asian, turkic and mongol invader
>Moscow is the biggest city for muslims, in Europe, after Istanbul
It's ironic this coming from a russian, we are european, you are the marginalized gypsy camp tier country of Europe, selling its women to chinese men and resources like an african country.

You need to go back, Mykola.

maybe, best solution for all would be keep Transnistria as our ally and allow Moldova to join EU.

Romania+Bulgaria and ethnic territory (Moldova and Macedonia) = NOVA TRACIA

That's actually not a bad idea. But also to send a message to weak Romania beta's that they have no legitimacy.

how would moldova be richer in the EU lol

there are EU gibs yes but they would just get stolen, and those EU gibs cost you your soul

maybe the GDP would go up a bit but it would only be in the pockets of multinational corps, and the demographic shift will follow very soon once everything is privatized and EU gibs start flowing

moldova simply has to do better, they need to steal less and make better decisions, just like romania, we should be paradise and the only reason we're not is our own stupidity (desu i am glad i'm romanian and not a westerner, i would have either become an actual cuckold or went on a shooting spree if i lived there)

>keeping a Moldovan county as your ally
>Allow Moldova to join EU
If Moldova joins EU, so does Transnistria.

Your "control" over it is illegal and against international rules written and agreed by you.

Isn't Romania Turkish clay?

They don't want to basically. I've stayed there for a week this summer, none of them spoke Romanian (even if their anthem is called "Our Language", and they're not talking about Russian). I felt like a Jew in Palestine, those guys hate Romanians and have no problems letting you know.
And that's because the true Moldavians (not the Russians Stalin brought in) all left West.
Also they had some storms back in February and some trees fell down, they were still there in August when I went. And that's in the capital. The mayor is arrested and it's illegal for citizens to pick them up.They're 30 years behind Romania, and we're 20 years behind the West.

we're not 20 years behind the west, we're never gonna be like them because we are different, biologically different, if that's not obvious to anyone i then i dunno what to say

that being said we used to be far better off and we can do a lot better, but we need something new, it's clear that this bullshit we have now isn't going anywhere

>that being said we used to be far better off and we can do a lot better, but we need something new, it's clear that this bullshit we have now isn't going anywhere
That's the spirit. Stay hungry.

>tfw never annexed by turkshitskin subhumans
Cuckropeans, niggers, balkans and asians will NEVER know this feeling of pride.

It was because of us, Romania and Croatia, that kept the shitskin masses of rapists, sick fucks, murderers and criminals away from "civilized" Europe that betrayed us for 700 years.

their president is a russian puppet and trying to pull moldova towards kremlin. the thing is that russia doesn't help them with nothing, except importing some wine from them. in the meantime, eu is helping them with funds, with the help of their prime minister, who is trying to have more close ties with the west. the young population is leaning towards eu, which is a good thing, but all other people, especially the middle aged and old people are brainwashed by russian propaganda.
what is beyond my comprehension is how can they be like that, even if is a fact that russia didn't do a good thing for them like ever.

Even the young russians and ukrainians there (invader transplants from Stalin, not native, but illegal immigrants) want to join the EU because
1 Funds
2 Education
3 Can work abroad
4 Healthcare abroad
5 Not living in fucking Moldova anymore
6 Unironically no more communists

t. friends with moldovan russians studying at my college who came here to study just to leave later

hate to break it to you but we were a turkish colony for some time, both officially and in practice, remember our war of independence? you know... as in we were not independent and then we were?

of course we weren't annexed and we won incredible victories over the turks but they did control us for a long time

and they would have conquered those faggots germans or whoever as well if they were closer and didn't have to worry about other azns BTFO'ing them

in the end it's pretty funny, turkey will annex germany in 100 years and we'll till be independent :D

ah so they just wanna live off of what western europeans built over centuries rofl

fuck them go to germany and have your daughter marry a nigger GTFO out of here

the result of everything romanians have done is romania, stop thinking you are the exception that's dragged down by the plebs, you are not believe me

>not wanting the illegal immigrant russians and ukrainians from Moldova to fuck off anywhere else but here so we can finally have our country whole again without motherfucking Putin goons
Literally all the problems there are because of russians and Russia.

Multiculturalism is a disease.

really you can't get along with russians and ukraininans? i'd say they're a bit more violent than romanians but we can get along with them, they're our neighbors

i know the soviets pulled some kikery in moldova trying to manufacture a new identity that's not romanian but that's in the past, we can move past it and build something good

Aparently today died the last romanian king. So what do Romanons think about him?

>i know the soviets pulled some kikery in moldova
You mean...
1 Genocide
2 Rape
3 Mass deportations
4 Murder of every religious, ideological, cultural, political, commercial, industrial, academician elite
5 Mass illegal migrations of foreign populations (russian, turkish, ukrainian, kazakh, others)
6 Mass confiscations of property, land, goods, objects, works of culture, of art, of science, research
7 Destruction of cultural romanian heritage, regional moldovan heritage
8 Brainwashing the people into hating themselves and romanians
9 Forcing racemixing between romanians and slavic peasant slaves brought by Stalin

Yes, our door neighbours, the ukrainians that helped us with...?
And then the russian population that assisted us and were kind with....?

Historically, these people, gratuitously, fucked us over, 400 years ago, 200 years ago, 50 years ago and even today they still do.
We did nothing to them, yet we still have to defend ourselves just as we did in 1945 reaching Stalingrad.

ok and? random russian dudes in moldova are doing that?

also are you absolutely sure romania dindu nuffin to russia? are you suuuure about that? are you sure romania wasn't part of an alliance that invaded russia and killed millions of civilians? are you sure romania didn't take part in any little old enthic cleansing?

and are you sure that the people who kicked moldova were random russians and not a bunch of commie jews? how was the average russian treated by these commie jews? did the russians not also suffer because of them?

and anyway, what do u wanna do about the russians in moldova? gas them? depot them? take away their rights? how is that going to end up? what is russia gonna do if we do that?

the only way to get moldova back is to either somehow kill every russian and destroy russia, or to convince enough people in moldova to join us, and to do that we have to become a real country again, we need to be powerful and have a long term plan and give them a better future than vodka and oligarchs

>town rapist

Moldova are Russian cucks.
Romania is a part of Intermarium (with USA blessing).

Newest version of Patriot system for Romania and Poland
>Check
Polish soldiers in Romania = vid from 2-3 weeks ago youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8BmESMY-8
>Check
Romanian soldiers in Poland youtube.com/watch?v=PNUQ3lugwis
>Check

10h of listing other statements.....

You are smelly baguette.

No thanks,you can take Serbinized Shiptars and Shitbania.

>rusii ne fut in cur timp de 300 de ani
>romanii ridica putin glasul si lovesc si eu putin
>asta inseamna ca noi meritam genocidul lung de 300 de ani suferit din partea slavshitilor
Du-te inapoi in Rusia, turcomongol ce esti.

>moving borders closer to Russia

There's two bad things that can happen to a country on our continent

1.Russian influence
2.Luxembourg jewfuck influence

Moldova wont be part of Romania till we can fend of the Russians that would surely try to fake a revolution like in Ukraine

Butthurt moldavian detected

is literally Romania

I would like to, but by now it is the only European country which asks visa for Brazilians. Not even Belarus does it.

Border officers must be retarded in Moldova then. I have a Brazilian passport because I'm a Portuguese citizen and got Brazilian citizenship in like 2 years of living there (why does Brazil even allow Portuguese to get citizenship so fast? Because they speak Portuguese?) and I traveled to Moldova with my Brazilian passport without any visa and no one said shit kek

someone post the town rapist image please

idc desu senpai

Too much russians in Moldova. Russian language is heavily used there. There are nothing common between those two lowlifes. Bulgaria, Serbia i can understand. But Romania have nothing to do with it. Hope Romania can understand it. As past shows you dont want Russians to be your citizens. Becouse mother Russia can come and suddenly your clay become their clay.

Russian is used only in the capital. If you step outside it, almost no one is fluent in Russian and can barely understand it. Russians aren't even the majority. Heck, there are still old people living there who were born before WW2 when Moldova was a apart of Romania.