I can understand the casual kike loving sometimes. Fine. Do it...

I can understand the casual kike loving sometimes. Fine. Do it. But give me a single fucking reason why the hell would you officially move the embassy to Jerusalem and recognize it as the capital of Israel? Even fucking r*ddit is brighter and knows it's a shit move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Israel is the only country with a valid claim on Jerusalem.

This was planned in 1995. Trump didnt just decide "out of the blue" to do it.

Because Jerusalem is the capital. Should the US change it's capital to Boston if enough Muslims threaten violence over it?

It will give the blood loving Israelis more people from which 2 butcher for their Matzo Blood offerings.

You can hate the kikes all you want but you have to admit than on a geopolitical scale, it's smarter to try to please Israel than all it's sandnig neighbors

He will not do it.
It's a trick to make Jews like him more.
He will say "I tried".
post your face when Trump Jewed the Jews again

>Implying the US / Israel / Saudi Arabia coalition doesn't need a reason to bomb the shit out of shia muslims
>Implying that reason isn't moving that fucking embassy.

LOL

Trump is basically telling the world and you stormfags that israel belongs to the jews. this move is the ultimate middle finger to the palestinians.

Now, its time to think about the greater israel project.

/pol is nothing more than Trumpland now. Whatever their new God Emperor declares /pol will defend.

If Trump declared nigger love year. /pol would defend it. Or ignore it. Say it was 9th dimensional chess. Whatever.

Incredible.

1) Jews are better custodians of the middle east than Arabs.
2) A Bigger Jewish homeland abroad means less plotting at home.
3) I hate Muslims, Israel is the only country the news regularly shows dropping white phosphorus on them. Therefore unless westerners suddenly catch the crusader/reconquista bug they're the next best civilisation for holding Jerusalem.

Why wouldn't you? It is Jewrusalem after all. Personally I would give the kikes all of the middle east in exchange for them leaving America for good.

Poor little fella

Stfu

you are niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Glass them both you fucking retard, With jews you lose. ALWAYS

nice gif, where is it from? (WH40k i know, specifically)

So, we /Zionists/ now then?
Fuck off. Trumpstein supporters need to go back.

Israel won't get Egypt, thats rightful Christian clay. Or the Suez/Sinai thats too important to the Anglo.

instead Israel should annex Arabia and then keep going west, cleansing as they go until they reach China/India.

>meme flag
cant tell if retarded or shilling. why the fuck would i care if muslims get asshurt

To cause riots in the area.

to piss off the muds to encourage them to attack israel to weaken israel and the muds. deus. fucking. vult.

Its gonna be a US embassy in Palestine.

>Even fucking r*ddit is brighter and knows it's a shit move.

Democracy and a domesticated public that doesn't feel threatened wouldn't allow it.

jews are more like niggers than italians......

what i don't get is where they keep the extra mags. i mean, for an m16 we got 7 mags, and that was to fight a bunch of heroin addicted goat herders. this guy might have super fucking slick power armor and be genetically engineered to be the hulk, and sure his weapon is a .75 caliber armor piercing rpg, but he's got what, 30 rounds? to fight off a billion nids?

>listening to reddit
fuck off

Warhammer is for faggots.
even abos and blacks would not use the same fucking gun for 10,000 years and eventually try to improve it

Democracy is overrated. Glass them both, you inc Jew

Israel has long since made Jerusalem the capital. In the history of our country, there is no other instance of our government refusing to recognize the designation of national capital by a foreign power and deliberately siting our embassy elsewhere.

Refusing to do so has literally been a capitulation to Islamic terrorists.

The proper solution to the JQ is gas. Not this pussy shit that is transparently more about taking the side of mudslime than sticking a thumb in the eye of der juden.

the jew recoils from the holy warrior, whose mission it is to fight demons and corruption through the galaxy.

Pissing off Muslims into a chimpout justifies travel ban, immigration cuts, and deportations my short sighted friend. They're already starting to chimp without an official announcement.

they sacrificed your penis to prove their loyalty to (((them))) anonku. if u r still waiting for the first shot in the race war, you missed it

idk bro, I'm yet to see a piece of fiction with realistic ammunition management.

>2) A Bigger Jewish homeland abroad means less plotting at home.

>r*ddit is brighter and knows it's a shit move.
You and me both realize that they oppose this literally only because Trump is behind the decision and Plebbit is virtue-signalling central.

>implying God isn't the one behind every move on earth

It's all prophecy friend, what can we stop what the Lord has planned? Nothing, what He has said shall come to pass

>Muh 4d chess, muh master plan
No faggots, drumpfberg is a massive Zionist. We know this based on his words and actions. The only 4d chess being played is against you silly niggers that blindly support the us/Israeli governments.
It’s over lads, anyone supporting trump is now officially JIDF

Israel's official capital is Jerusalem. Don't see why the embassy shouldn't be there. Embassy buildings are typically in capitals of nations.I don't really care this is all bullshit anyway.

You don't get it OP, bending over backwards before jews is how he needs to gain their trust before he stabs them in the back! He's going to send his son in law and every jew in his cabinet to an Ameican Auschwitz any day now.
>this is what magapedes actually believe

Space Marine backpacks contain ammunition, newer Power Armor models can have ammo in their pauldrons, even.

Space Marines need a lot of supplies, they are made for quick, brutal and annihilating victories, they dont really need to stay in one place for long.

Sup Forums voted this dotard kike cock puppet in

KEKKED.com

>Sup Forums defending Trump
We're over that. We had our fun; he's just another useless ignoramus occupying the presidency now.

this

Israel jews are fucking based. Zionism means literally jewish NATIONALISM

>west

bong education

Because fuck Nazis and Islam. They're both worthless and no better than Communists.

And then you plan to just shovel the muzzies elsewhere? Either kill them all or fuck off.

The Emperor provided doubles.

Oh, valid according to what?

UN Security Council Resolution 242, in 1967, when the council unanimously called on Israel to withdraw its armed forces from territories occupied in the 1967 conflict?

Resolution 252 (1968), when the UN demanded Israel cancel all activities in Jerusalem, and condemned the occupation of any land through armed aggression? And demanded Israel "desist from taking any further action which tends to change the status" of the city?

Or when they condemned this again in 1971 and 1980?

Instead, how about last year's Resolution 2334, where the UN condemned Israel's construction of settlements in all territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, and emphasised it would not recognise any changes to the pre-1967 conflict lines, and stressed that the "cessation of all Israeli settlement activities is essential for salvaging the two-State solution"?

That's not mentioning the General Assembly, the Geneva Convention, or UNESCO condemnations.

So what is it? Valid according to international law and 99% of the international community, or valid according to Israel?

Americunts need to stop being bluepilled dipshits.

I'm hoping this is just one of Trump's strategic moves. bringing the location of the US embassy to be part of negotiations with the Palestinians.

>Oh, valid according to what?
Muh G*d's chosen people you filthy goyim. Don't question territorial claims based on history that occurred millennia in the past.

Good, hope this pisses off the entire middle east and starts ww3 I wana see more jew v sandnig action and hopefully isreal is wiped out.

You dumb fucks are really dense, aren't you? There's only two options to side with in this world. Each one will consider you an enemy if you don't declare your allegiance to them. If America doesn't suck Zionist dick then it will be attacked by both Zionists and internationalists. Isn't it bad enough that you're getting raped by marxism?

there isn't enough evidence yet that trump has suddenly become an elite puppet

of course, there isn't enough evidence that he ISNT, either

republicans support israel, this may be as simple as consolidating his base and a little 4d chess on the side, he knows damn well that this move will start conflicts, not resolve them

Sand niggers bait other sand niggers into conflict.
I dont' see what the big issue is here.
They've been vying to fight each other for some time... Trump's just lighting the match

War is exactly what we need. The bigger the better.
The entire Muslim world up in arms against us would be a good start.

One step further to the jewish messianic new world order. Jerusalem is supposed to become the capital of the world govt. the most influential kike of France said that it's no coincidence. /pol got played

Sandniggers need to know their place. Giving the jews a small piece of land is nothing in the grand sheme.

Cause fuck Islam is why, gives us reason to bomb the shit out of those goat fuckers

I like to blame reddit spillage.

>A Bigger Jewish homeland abroad means less plotting at home.
The exact opposite is likely true.

It's a chess move, Trump needed a PR move to not look like literally Hitler and recognizing Jerusalem as jewish was the perfect storm.

>ideology based on worshiping leaders
>act suprised when they won't stop worshiping
Wew authoritarians sure act suprised Every fucking time, communism and Fascism wasn't enough ?

According to what?

USA belongs to Europeans.

and gives the jews a reason to allow them to migrate. 56% is too high for the kikes

pretty safe bet that the mudslimes will chimp out and Israel will blow more of them up, anything that ends in the death of muslims is good.

Destroy all those filthy semites.

Not my fault. I've said all along there's no great leader amongst the lot of them. Possibly no great men even alive in this era.

This was inevitable. No matter who the president is, they're all zionist slaves

Did you know the first step to making white phosphorus is to collect your urine in a jar for 30 days?

Fucking lol, all I see these days is you shills shitting on Trump and trying to turn this board on itself. You leftist faggots are too fucking transparent.

It's irrelevant in the long term where it is. If palicucks get upset then too bad, they should quit losing wars.

Unleash the Sampson Option.

Me thinks it's time to start killing Jews here in America.

Trump confirmed as best goy.
Time for full Natsoc.
Neocons get the bullet first.

hahahaha lol
true dat

Hide behind whatever flag you want no one here is blind to your tricks, shill.

Arse

>Would have us prostrate ourselves before (((international law))).
>Calling anyone bluepilled.

The UN is OPEC and the Saudi's bitch. Fuck the UN.

>Implying deportation couldn't happen in this scenario.

>smacking ass on keyboard , the reply

Christianity you stupid shit.

Americans like other morons are religious and the Jew trained they to consider it part of their identity. American traditions are designed to keep them Cuckstian buttslaves to Tel Aviv.

Pointing out Trump is a retarded oaf doesn't make someone a leftist. Maybe you Trump dick riders should fuck off back to t_d, Sup Forums is not your fucking safe space.