32 MILLION views and counting

32 MILLION views and counting.

Bill Nye: 1
Cucks on Sup Forums: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPOnn9EBX74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

???then what are they? The sagiest thread I have seen all day.

I wonder when a fertilised egg stops being that? And what that change is? Is Bill Nye a fertilised egg that has been outside the womb for several decades?

Eggs

>American intellectuals

oh thank god, I guess chicken eggs are vegan now

>bathroom tile flag

Cool it with the mansplaining, Bill.

I want Bill Nye to walk into a hospital where a woman just got assaulted, and it terminated her pregnancy 5 months in. I want him to start yelling at her to stop crying, because it wasn't a baby, just a fertilized egg. Nothing bad happened, other than a punch to her stomach and the loss of an egg.

If leftists are going to pull this shit, I want them to see it through to the end. I want them to tell a mother who just had a miscarriage that she has no business feeling sorry for herself or the "fertilized egg."

>I wonder when a fertilised egg stops being that?
It is for the mother to decide

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Insufferable arrogant cunt should be executed

Bill Nye opened my eyes to something. He was asked what the best way to teach something to someone would be, and he answered "repetition". Something dawned on me. That something doesn't have to be the truth. All the fake news surrounding politics leads people to believe falsehoods because it's repeated over and over and over, on the television and on the computer screen. People seriously believe men can be women and women can be men because it's been repeated to them over and over and over. People believe Donald Trump is a nazi, a racist, a sexist, because it's been repeated to them over and over and over. People believe borders shouldn't exist, because that has been repeated to them over and over and over. Smart people in universities believe communism is the answer to America's problems because it's been repeated to them over and over and over. The world believes the holocaust happened, why? Because it's been repeated to them their entire lives. Bill Nye opened my eyes to the world

When I think of you you know I think of rotten fruit
The world would be a better place if you were born a mute

I'm onto you, Australia.
Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in somecases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

life begins at the sperm.
masturbation is mass murder.
you're welcome.

;)

also...
why do i care what a mechanical engineer would say about biology?

I genuinely don't understand this meme.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.

It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.

It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.

It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.

It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.

It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single dictator.

It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered

Why don't you explain the meme you listed above?

This one:

sometimes when i get horny, i get so angry that i just go to the playground by my house and beat the shyt out of the kids who touch my monkey bars. but then i'm still horny so i make the mom stand in the middle of the monkey bars and i hang from them and swing back and forth with my penor out and its nice.

Anyone else get angry when horny
I mean I get really pissed off, I wanna punch holes in walls, beat the chit out if people etc. maybe I have a lot sexual frustration built up inb4 fap

I'm sick and tired of fapping my hand is too rough i need real poon. Brags I'm scared I might hurt someone if I don't annihilate some pus pus soon

Bill nye the science goy at it again with his pseudo science and pseudo intelligence nice memes.

Hahaha I love the big bang theory! ZIMBABWE!!!!

>Bull nye

Your girlfriend dumped you for being too clingy
Your dog ran away and got hit by a car because you never fed it.
You larp about revolution and your parents send you to your room
You know that niggers smell like body odor but refuse to admit it
You were diagnosed with asperger's and you lied to your school friends about being in a special day class (jk you had no friends)
You were frequently called ugly by fellow classmates
Your parents just don't know what to do with you
Your ex girlfriend is much happier with the Chad who respects himself
You know deep down inside that Gays deserve to die of AIDS for their degenerate behavior
Your entire community hates you
You have an open relationship with your new girlfriend because you're afraid if you tell her no, you won't get laid again.
You masterbate and then feel guilty about it
Sometimes, you pray because you forget that commies don't believe in God. Then you realize that no one will deliver you from misery.
You will most likely spend eternity in Hell.
Your parents are divorced because they fought about you and your pathetic siblings, but it was mostly your fault.
No one loves you

No way that's real. If it was, you would have sourced it.

Is feeling up your friend's treasure trail gay?

It's amusing to see how easily one justifies the death of others by the simple repetition of a definition.

They call me a monster.

Kek. Where does this pseudo-intellectual shill even have an audience now? Must be resetera and neogaf because reddit chewed him up and spat him out.

>he can only speak in copypasta

Aren't you guys glad that your childhood entertainers, the ones you trusted and perhaps even admired, have been weaponized against you as adults? Haha - here's this thing you're nostalgic about, he says to kill your babies and do butt sex and stuff.

Best AMA ever.

what a good actor does he pretend to be a real doctor now ? and how does this topic relate to his mechanical engineering ?
is he qualified to make such public statements since he is just an actor ? would u take advice how to treat cancer from tom cruise ?

A zygote. Highschool bio you fag.

Bill Nye needs a lead injection to the brain

It's not a treasure trail if the treasure is smeg, stink, pubes in your teeth, and rancid bitter cum.

thats what i call a textbook repeater.

Bill Nye the burning in Hell guy. That delicious screaming when karma bites back.

>le bundle of cells meme

it looks just like a tiny human after like 6 weeks. leftists are baby killing devil worshipers.

>mechanical engineer
>valid scientific authority on biology
pick one and only one

Since we're attempting to define what a human actually is

Then we should stop charging someone with two counts of murder if he kills a pregnant woman or not charge murder if their actions lead to the death of an unborn baby.

>It was you who took us all as slaves.

We didn't take you, as in stole you. Your own tribes - your own families and countrymen sold you - their criminals to jews which then went into a slave market in the USA. Slaves were not something unknown to blacks at the time in africa either.

What are they then? Walruses?

Kek, can't stop laughing

>It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

But they obviously are humans. They have human DNA. At what point does it become a human and what "scientific fact" justifies that?

It's quite clear that science says that life begins at conception - because that is when unique human DNA is created. Saying life begins at any point after that is not scientific but rather philosophical.

*masturbate
>burger education...
I am leaving this sage-worthy thread.

scientists show their allegiance as usual
with the godless, the communists and the child killers they stand

Nope, none of those were me you stupid cunt

Instead of realising that being born in the free western world makes you one of the luckiest black people ever born you bitch and complain and blame whitey for your own stupidity

You are doing the work of the jews and you're too stupid to even know it

You can get women to betray their own supposed beliefs regarding choice.

Just ask them if someone who forcibly terminated a pregnancy that the woman wanted should be tried for murder.

It's murder when they want it, and a procedure when they don't.

>as an unpublished mechanical engineer who hasn't even done that for decades now, i'm an authority on all biological and cosmological sciences

You'll find yourself with a gun in your mouth by 30 after your ovaries shrivel up and no men want you

>scientist
>lectures on gender spectrum

Pick one

kek thats blatant political opinion

Breakfast eggs are not chickens.

Breakfast eggs are not fertilized.

>he still thinks people take him seriously after sex junk came out

Zygotes are human. Foetuses are human. Babies are human. Pre pubescent children are human. adolescents are human. Adults are humans. The elderly are human. All stages of development ina humans life. What of it?

Soon:

3 year old shiksa are not humans, so sex or sacrifice is permitted

If I induce an abortion against a womans will, and she really wanted that baby, maybe it was her last chance, would I be up for some kind of murder charge? Or would it be like, cutting some of her hair off?

Doesn't stop the fucking loons proclaiming eating eggs is immoral and should be abolished.

I'm actually pro-choice but there are most certainly subjective things in science. The Earth rotates around the sun, that is a scientific fact. Whether Pluto is a planet or not is a scientific opinion. When an egg is considered a human certainly leans toward the opinion end.
Also, the gender shit is just straight up opinions, I wouldn't even call it science at all. Fuck Shill Nye.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPOnn9EBX74

>Opinion decides biology
>Science

Lol

Fucking saged

the main problem isnt the stance itself, the issue is the society as a whole being manipulated by the media to behave in a specific way (say be over all degenerates), which creates issues (girls turning into turbo sluts at 12 and getting pregnant at the same age), thus trying to patch up such problems with rhetoric like "my body my choice" or "im pro choice you can't mess with me"

As a science man myself, with as many degrees as Bill Nye has but in Biology, I can assure you that embryos and fetuses are in fact genetically Human.

So you sayin we wuz star dust but fertilized eggs ain't peoples?

What's wrong with taking Jim Goad's view on it? Yes, life begins at conception. Abortion should still be legal.

A being created by your body and entirely encased within your body should be considered your property. You should have as many rights over a fetus in your body as you would your organs.

This is probably the most American post we're gonna see all day lads. You guys are fucked beyond belief.

Sprouted seedlings are not plants

meanwhile male rape victims have to pay child support and feminists are fine with that

now that's some good science

Niggers sold niggers as slaves should be at the top.

Who freed the slaves? White people died so you idiots could be free.

Ignorance is no defense against the law. Deal drugs, fight, steal, take on cops and you get a bullet or jail time, it's the same rules all people live by and you aren't anything special.

Guest workers need to stfu and work.

This. I have yet to hear a good argument why a fetus is not a human

Also this whole (((argument))) is a strawman bc it implies liberals are not ok with killing a fetus several months into the pregnancy. Fucking liberals are the worst. They will fight you to the death for their right to infanticide. Never forget that

let's see what these unslaved niggers in Africa have been doing for the last 250 years? Oh, hiv, plague and ebola; well done Africa.

If you want to live with Africans, go back to Africa and stfu.

>implying Sex Junk isn't his most compelling work to date.

>preaching to the choir
i hat to use a rick and morty meme, but its fitting

Essentially. It's basically a semantic argument to justify murder. Just ask a liberal when a person becomes "fully formed" and they won't be able to answer

>We should let BAs in mechanical engineering dictate social policy and demographic trends
This asinine fucker just proves himself dumber and dumber every fucking day.

what the fugggg :DDDD
>i love science and bill nye now

What does this clown even do? Teach kids to mix baking soda and vinegar?

>11 chickens died

RIP
>should be considered your property.
That allows for abuse, which is why abortion was only recently legalized. As legal abortions are only carried out by professionals, they can and should simply be limited to those born with severe mental or physical handicaps.

The fuck is the deal with this guy? He had a popular kids show on the 90's, disappeared for 20 years, then suddenly reappeared recently as Professor SJW? The fuck?

abortion purges muds, I love it.

How come this faggot can say who is and is not human, and I can't equate dindus with baboons?
Do I have to make Sex Junk 2: Electric Boogaloo to make my opinion valid?

american are so fucking stupid
the science guy lmao

Victim bux are a legit currency these days, no talent required. And since he is a white male, his only role in that world is as a cuckold

>opinion is fact
We need a nuclear apocalypse right fucking now.

"Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true, but many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly."

Truth since we have a whole generation compromised by victim mentality

what came first, the human or the egg?

As big propaganda boi Goebells said "the oft told lie will be be believed".

well what the fuck are they, klingon nigga?

They are potential humans

refute this

also, if u are a irresponsible whore, deal with the womb
if u are a legit raped women, abort

Sup Forums and Christcucks don't even know what meiosis is or know the slightest thing about cell theory, how can you expect these low IQ subhumans to understand.

When do they become a real human?

What a retard. Bone diseases have nothing to do with biology. Hang yourself.

As soon as they start development