How can there still be poverty in the US?

I make soup for 3 days and pay the equivalent of 1.4 USD daily for food. I go to work with my bike and share the costs of living with my friends.
How the fuck can burgers go broke? What do they spend so much money on? I never had to ask the Government for any money. I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit costs more in the us

in the us everything is cheap and its easy to overspend

a lot of them have absolutely no idea how to cook and what to buy to cook with. Learning how to can will also save you a lot of money as you can store food for months.

>can’t cook
>dude weed
>$6 avocado toast and a $5 coffee every morning
>buying new electronics

Take pity on us, we are the great nation controlled by Satan. Lambs to the slaughter. Ritual sacrifices for the elite. When we perish in fire, you all will cheer.

Not even that accurate. Property is more expensive and you have to drive in non-cities but food is extremely cheap and chink imported shit from walmart + thrift/flea markets are everywhere so you can buy stuff for decent prices. You can absolutely live off cheap food like eggs, lentils, soup, vegetables, etc. and bike to work if you live in a city, but niggers don't know how to manage money and HAVE to buy the latest bugman tech or designer clothes.

Wage stagnation compared to inflation

A lot of areas especially manufacturing/white areas have gone to shit due to outsourcing/immigration/2008 recession and still haven't recovered.

Irresponsible spending habits because people don't understand self control in this "gotta have it now" and debt based society.

Honestly, it's a mixture of irresponsible people and a really shitty situation at this point. I find it hilarious though when you see people complaining how they're always broke but yet they're constantly hitting the bar/saying how much they drank, showing off new tats, buying lottery tickets because, "Oh man, this is the one.", or just on dope/meth. Most lower class white people have gotten worse than niggers.

I eat fresh meat, fruits and vegetables every day, drive a big gas hog truck, live in a big house. Plenty of money saved.
No drinking, eating out, cigs, smart phone, though.

All my money has gone to my wife and kid, soon to be ex wife. I could probably feed us on something like $10 per day (all good healthy food and I'm an excellent cook), but they refuse to eat leftovers ever and rely on takeout quite a bit.

Mindlessness is the cause.

>soup
Literally why? It's just taking a perfectly good meal and dumping it in a bowl of water. Sauce included.

People who do it usually pick up pretty tough meat, and letting it cook in a slow cooker or something makes it soft.

Women suing men en masse in the US for alimony is a real thing? Good thing I live in a Christian country and can always flee to UK if shit comes down until they forget about me.

Beef barley and veggies? Nice. I just made a giant pot of chili last night.

Yeah first two things are big too, but even in places with jobs and big growing cities these problems still exist.

Third is the biggest factor though. Food isn't expensive, material goods aren't that expensive, but property, school, cars are all exploding in costs and people go into debt for that. People want so hard to have the le american dream 20th century middle class lifestyle which is increasingly harder to do without getting into debt. Tack on the fact the average American is fucking retarded and easily duped by marketing into buying whatever stupid shit he sees on the TV or niggers needing the latest $250 Jordan X shoes and you got America today. Oh and they don't even teach you personal finance in schools, so that too.

that's some nasty ass soup. Ain't you ever heard of no garnish? Parsley? Fresh greens?

If you get divorced yeah they're entitled to shit.

It's not something that happens often, but when it does, its usually brutal. When my friend was a kid, his mom bought him a Super Nintendo if he would tell the judge that his dad poked his bum with a finger.

He was so young he didn't have a clue what it implied (it was the late 80s, early 90s).

That looks disgusting, OP

Potatos,onions,buckwheat,brussels sprouts, sweet pepper,chili, tomatoe concentrate, knor broth cubes and some other spices. No meat this time. You should't eat meat every day (bro).

>I make soup for 3 days and pay the equivalent of 1.4 USD daily for food. I go to work with my bike and share the costs of living with my friends.
kek lukasz. if you're stuck eating soup three days in a row, steal bikes for a living and can't provide a home for yourself, maybe you shouldn't tell others how to live their lives huh?

You sound more poverty stricken than the lowliest American nigger. Not sure if what counts as poor in the US is the same in Poland.

This makes me sick. There was a time when women respected men who brought food to the table. If you get divorce-raped, come home white man to Europe.

It might not look like the top Somali Cuisine you're used to, Ubnuko-Sven. But it sure as hell tastes good.

are you some kind of faggot or just an instawhore?

I'm pretty sure if the prices of the things in my country were the same as in USA it would be a lot easier living

I save all of my work money for my kids. I live for science. Don't need no luxuries for that.

Did you take a shit AND have an abortion in your noodle soup?

I too don't understand that.

I lived 3 years on potato and sausages (pluss what ever was extremely cheap), during my graduation. My job paid 25% of my uni, and my parents helped with another 50% (i only could afford 25%).
I graduate this month with zero debt and a decent curriculum.

Its always like this in Rich countries, people have shit memories or their parents dont teach their kids how to live poor if you have to.
This is a lifestyle many people havent been through mainly because our parents kept us "well fed" with uselessly costly garbage nutrition designed to make us feel like our Families werent poor and our lives were fine.
Some people also think eating cheap food is bad for your health which is pretty much the opposite. You pay for more tasty food which means more sugars and other added shit in your foods. Our Ancestors didnt give a shit about any fancy shit either they literally ate w/e didnt kill them and filled their stomach up.
To think we ate white bread after agriculture took off and suddenly nowadays thats bad for your health gives you some ideas what happened along the way.
Sure we grow to be taller than the people but its not a clear sign of health, its just that weve been fed better than in the past not that the food itself is more healthy.

>If you get divorce-raped, come home white man to Europe.
Implying divorce rape isn't worse here xD

Nope. Just a guy who can goddamn cook,as opposed to someone who starts threads posting pictures of slop for underprivileged pigs.

The big inescapable problem I guess is housing and college. I am Italian so it's not that costly here, but it always bugs me how American are willingly going $50-100k in debt to study. I mean, how is someone supposed to get out of such a debt without getting in the higher-ups, which obviously very few can do?

They are advertizing token black scientists book in Poland hard because nobody heard about his rape case yet xD

>a guy who can goddamn cook
soyboy

who the fuck eats soup for 3 days straight. id take govt neet bux if it allowed me to eat solid food

>how is someone supposed to get out of such a debt
one isn't supposed to. that's the joke.

don't you think in the "land of the free" there would be a lot of stupid broke people

>will trade liberty for shitty food
how come I suspect you're a millennial?

>id take govt neet bux if it allowed me to eat solid food

What about your pride, white man?

because burgers are stupid fucks
i get that some americans /are/ poor
but for a lot of them poor means not being able to eat fastfood 2x a day

agreeing with the fiscal responsibility thing
dumbass americans and joos caused the 2008 recession with the housing bubble and mismanagement of credit
>muh global superpower
>"poverty"

>What do they spend so much money on?
They eat out every meal, need a car, and weed, and need their vacations etc.

Then take the meat out when its done. I just literally dont recognize soup as an actual thing. It's sauce. For what I have no idea. Rice I guess.

>when you see people complaining how they're always broke but yet they're constantly hitting the bar/saying how much they drank, showing off new tats, buying lottery tickets because, "Oh man, this is the one.", or just on dope/meth.

This so much fucking hell this is what happens when you make degeneracy legal. People are too stupid and will fall for the traps everytime. Ive seen so many good dudes from my childhood turn to shit because rap music and shitty social contacts. You cant help them most of the time either cause they hate "Holier than thou" attitudes more than everything else in the world.

>but for a lot of them poor means not being able to eat fastfood 2x a day
nah bro. even homeless can afford tasty fast food in the US. and the servings are so huge that a normal human being could live for one day of one serving (calorie wise).
poor for americans means they can't afford a new flat screen tv every year and have to buy a used car.
just look at how much disposable income the average nigger has in the US. it's more than working people here in Germany (and probably most of EU) do.

Polish Pride

msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html

>I ride my bike to work
Not an option for me

nah op just a smart nibba
women today cant cook for shit

hows the heart disease and diabetes burger

Soup does not exist.

The final red pill

nah, the problem is not that this shit is legal. the problem is that there's a welfare state who will protect people from consequences of their stupid actions.
if you'd remove welfare dumbmuricans would learn pretty quick not to spend their last dollar on an anne frank face tattoo.
once again the problem has been created by the state - and leftists cry for more state to solve it.

Learn how to cook properly first you fucking subhuman

What the fuck is that shit!?Is that water with eggs,noodels and some shit!?Jesus fuck this generation is fucked,how coul you fuck up a soup so badly!?

They think they can, they're convinced they're smart enough and it's their ticket to the middle/upper class. It may be true for certain majors, but the vast majority of people no. My cousin is a fucking history major tumblr stereotype and wants to be a teacher and she's going to be $80,000 down when she gets out that her mom is going to mostly cover.

A lot of people get that far into debt for school because they go out of state, go to some private school, or live on campus. If you work part time, go to a state school or community college for 2 years, live cheaply, and rent a cheap ass apartment or commute from home (not always possible) you can get the same education without having to go into debt or barely. The Ivy Leagues and the top schools usually cover their students fully so that's a bit different, these kids in debt go to like fucking art college or just wanted to get away from mommy and go to some average school across the country that costs far more.

Poverty in the US is typically defined as earning under some fraction of median income, not privation in absolute terms. Keep this in mind when looking at the numbers, certain groups have it in their interest to inflate the number. Also niggers who can't budget monthly spending.

>Too fat and spazzy.

Looks like shit they get in prison...

hans, you jewed the polacks. you gave them some shitty neetbux and in exchange got their market and domestic industry. and then you didn't even pay your war denbts.
don't be mad because polaks spend the money you're forcing them to take. you're robbing their economy blind in exchange for it.

damn

guess id like to be poor in the U S of A then
take me away from this shitty third world poverty-stricken hellhole

Because america does not encourage you to be minimalistic, work together (only at jobs or school) . most dummies that are poor did it to make themselves look better than what they are to try to get a girl, yes women is what motivates everyone to get better. Now they are in debt. Everyone is trying to show off or trying to look rich or jealous of the rich people. Its a false sense of them trying to make themselves feel better by buying houses going to college cars all kinds of shit and going in debt. You can blame women for this problem too, cause they want a "successful" man . as in more real homeless people there is always going to,be poor people there will never be enough jobs for,everyone and if you think there is you are an idiot. The american way is to not trust your fellow citizens and try to get more than everyone else.

Implying soup is ever anything else.

Everything is cheaper in America. In terms of food and property. Plus their taxes are lower.

>posts instagrammy pics of his food
>boasts about his cooking skills
>not a soyboy
alright pedro

SOPA é uma delicia.

No, it's more like I've got tools I bring with me over 50 miles. I don't work an office job like a faggot.

Most people, especially women, are shit at managing money.

Nice one aquafresh. Your "people" wouldn't know good food if you'd throw it at them.

It's sauce. Soup is not a thing.

Yo clean your kitchen and pots.But youre right people who go broke just have no idea how to take care of themselves without corporations prepackagin,precooking etc everything for them.
They probably get sick if they had to eat normal people food for a week instead of that weird processed soy shit they sell so much in the US.
But on the other hand I had some of the best meat and dairy in the US, given is was Minnesota and quite rural but still.

Property varies. It's a big country. You can get cheap land and housing for sure in parts of the country, other parts it's a million for a shitty 2 bedroom house like in California. Bigger cities are expensive as hell.

Look nice...

Not really. The alimony meme is a holdover from the old days that people are still bitter about. Most women work nowadays and the whole point of awarding alimony originally was that a woman was all used up after her first marriage.

They do get half of the shit acquired after the marriage, though. Which usually includes a house

>we are the great nation controlled by Satan.
thats actually really depressing. you've could have been so much. you already were and now "certain someones" have taken over the most influential country - turned it into a freakshow and are using it's power to turn force this freakshow upon everyone everywhere. I really hope your nation will get its country back - before it is completely destroyed as a nation.

Yeah probably a meal in there somewhere. Have fun fishing it out. Now dinners a game! Find your food.

What's 'tatos my precious?

>not biking 500 miles every day
Never gonna make it

Jesus, how far do you live from your work?

I have to agree with you on that, ive lived on welfare for quite a while now. Had no motivation to do anything because why would i? I used to be shortsighted type of guy i only cared about the moment but i knew for sure if i got in trouble i would handle myself and manage somehow like ive always done. If welfare was reduced here or removed entirely i would quite literally walk out the door the next morning to find a job, really any job because suddenly i would have motivation, fear to help me do something about it.

>Also niggers who can't budget monthly spending.
why aren't there budgeting classe anymore in highschool? we never had this here (germany) and most people are irresponsible retards who get into debt the moment they turn 18 and can get a smartphone """for free (1 eur)""" by signing up for an expensive 2 year plan. if they're lucky they manage to get their parents to pay it off. if not they get a shitty credit score and won't be able to rent an apartment, get a loan or even open a bank account.
public education teaches our kids about 50 genders, and some obscure nigger genocide in 1812 - but basic fiscal responsibility is too much to ask?

because americans are stupid, lazy, and poor work ethics

to an american, hard work consists of 4 hours of actual work and 4 hours of browsing facebook

Most people in social democracies at some point go through a rough time where they're either studying or can't find a job they like. Do that in the USA and you can find yourself on the scrap heap for a long time.

This guy knows how to cook. Ramen tastes amazing and is good for gainz

Americans have no fucking idea how to spend money, that's how.

Not being able to afford a cartful of shitty snacks is "poverty" to them. Slavs, being used to living in actual poverty, can handle living for as little as a dollar per day, pretty decently too. Chives on bread with butter, some sausage and bread, always some soups like in OP too.

just get wealthy in your 3rd world shithole. corruption is fun and efficient (it's essentially a market force) if you have money to bribe the right people. you will have a better life than 99.9% of westerners.

This is spot on. They have commercials here talking about saving starving dogs. We must have it pretty fucking good but you wouldn't think so with all the loud ingrates complaining all the time.

>can't find a job they like

Why would you quit a job until you've found another?

Maybe if you're a woman or a Numale faggot working at some shitty temp job.

do you ever watch renovation shows from the US? its crazy, oh you want new kitchen cabinets? thats 4000 dollars. look at this new hardwood floor, only 12k wow

i don't think its necessarily more expensive, even though it is compared to poland, but i think a lot of people get fucked over because they are stupid

I can see carrots, onions, potatoes. What else is in the soup?

I live in six bedroom house on my own. I have three bathrooms and a hot tub but nobody loves me. Did I fail?

This.
Norway is probably one of the most expensive places on Earth, but I can still eat healthy, and for cheap if I buy smart and in bulk.

what field you in? i had an exchange student from Poznan doing a part of her masters here. she was hot as fuck

Cabinets are expensive af over here. I don't understand why. Even the pre-built cabinets are expensive.

Hardwood floor is pretty cheap. I usually use Swiss or German laminate in my rentals though.

On tbe whole, Americans have no idea how to budget or save money. Most Americans don't have more than a month's salary saved up and count on credit cards for emergencies.

so it seems, so it seems

>money makes me a good person!

Women don't care about money dumbass.

Poor people don't want to live like poor people.

They buy their kids Christmas presents. They buy them iPhones. They buy nice food because they don't want to ramen and saltines every day.

When you point this out they always get all emotional and cry about how it's wrong to expect them to make their kid live that way.

The more broke you are, the more money and free shit you get. The lazier you are, the more sense it seems to make to waste all of your money.