LAURA LOOMER IS AN ISRAELI SPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtu.be/4vhd0Boqmv4
youtu.be/_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

laura loomer is a sexually frustrated 24yr old who sliced her nose off

I am now 100% convinced Alex Jones is a shill because shes been on his show a bit recently and hes talking her up

This guy arnon also helped steal nuke triggers for Israel and JFK needed to shut it down so they assassinated him.

even if true it won't stop you beta faggots from orbiting the next patrion whore in line
SAD!

Holy shit, I keep pushing the fact that Jones admitted to be a Jew to the back of my head but it's all falling into place. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a Zionist. I always like to think that there are good Jews out there but their kikey traits always seem to show regardless, which is essentially the trait of stabbing someone's back or flipping purely for financial gain.

I was listening to his show earlier this year i think he was literally praying for the safety of Israel live on air.

Pretty sure its on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Found it

youtu.be/4vhd0Boqmv4

Like it never failed to surprise me how real the Every. Fucking. Time meme actually is, latest one being Peter (((Strozok))) or some shit with the FBI-Trump-Russia shilling. He's obviously another shill.

Is Mark Dice legit or is he also a shill?

Mark Dice had a feud with Alex Jones a few years ago.

Well that pretty much does it for Jones.

Yeah but hes been on Jones' show recently

AJ always has on the most rabid haters of the right on his show. Psobiek, Cernovich, no matter what they do on the surface as Trump supporters, they always get in a dig at the right (Those horrible nazis!!!)

Then Jones rarely has an alt right figure on, and half the time he attacks them (Dr. Duke, Kessler)

He had Jason Kessler on, and he presented the insane argument that we should just surrender to antifa, because fighting back "is what they want us to do"

Isn't it funny how these Jews expose themselves thinking they're being clever? I just don't get these people. It's obvious he has something to hide, otherwise he'd be straight up with us about all of this shit.

>Is Mark Dice legit or is he also a shill?

Mark Dice would be a very favorable normie Trump supporter and right winger. He does not take alt-right positions, but he also never attacks us like Jonesberg's guests do.

Furthermore, Dice frequently uses the term "dindu nuffins" when describing blacks. He is literally risking his whole jewtube empire with a one million subs channel, just to troll the dindus, so this guy can't possibly be against us.

If I could talk to him, I would tell him to hide his power level, never use terms like dindu (we'll do that lol) and just don't hurt us. Protect his jewtube empire he must.

They still have some beef, Alex got mad about Mark talking about InfoWars like it too was its own kind of propaganda, which it is and he's admitted as much.

Well the main demographic for the Alex Jones Show are bible bashing israel loving boomers who spend thousands on doomsday prepping shit.

Perhaps he's just in it for the money.

So is he going out of character and panicking out of love for his homeland, or do you think he's being paid for this too?

He's the WWE of news media

Also PJW outed himself as a cuck shill when he criticised Trump for retweeting Britain First

It's about money. Fuck integrity, money is what they're after. Basically milking large donors to spread their agenda.

She can't be a Jew, she has BLONDE hair. Sheesh.

Jews don't have blonde hair you nazi's.

And SHE is clearly a SHE and not a HE transexual!

SHE clearly has long hair and talks like a woman, so OBVIOUSLY SHE isn't a HE.

Jeez fellas.

Next you'll say Lauren Southern is a Jew transexual.

And after that you'll say Alex Jones uses bleach to lighten his hair too. Sheesh.

youtu.be/_lzVLYw4bVg

THAT'S A MAN, BABY

It's like they are trying to present us with a counterfeit Lauren Southern, but the applicant for the job is painfully ill equipped for the role of "authentic honest nice beautiful Huwhite princess"