When did you realize that "finland" doesn't exist?

When did you realize that "finland" doesn't exist?

i never think about finland

I've never considered Finland a country or Finnish as a race they're property of Swedes in my opinion.

Finland is one of the best countries out there

Fall this year. And if you think you live in a sovereign state, kys you dumbass.
t. Finn

I'm fairly sure I exist

I like Finland, we have common enemies, they can drink and fight well

>finland
>russian buffer state

finland is a meme

Finland properly extends south of river Oulu. The rest is Lapland.

Nordic countries are buffer states, all, between Germany, Russia and the UK

>gadsden
Cant honestly even tell if memelag or not.

everything is buffer state between USA & Rosja by that logic

Don't let your country be destroyed Finns! I want to visit there someday and I want to see actual Finns walking around.

Somija 100000000000000 years old :DDDDD
hoaly shit i just realised yesterday Somija become 100 years old so that must mean Latvian gdp rose by 10% in one night :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

>I'm fairly sure I exist
You could be a hologram.

Have you seen any other extend cold region not dominated by the US or Russia?

Benis is real. Laku Pippu is real. Black Hitler is real. Female Conan former president is real. 6 foot radius personal safe space pic related is real. Meme country Finland is real!

I don't know, but I've always known in my heart that OP is a faggot

suomisata

People in other countries don't do that?

nigger

>i never think
seems about right

>People in other countries don't do that?
lul. I love you ebinland. Please don't ever change.

TORILLE!!!

It is all clever ruse by Spurdo Khaganate.

I've never been in Finland so I can't really tell if it exists or not

When did everyone realize that Gadsen Flaggers consistently are retarded? I'm not joking.
I used to like the Gadsen flag before it became an option on Sup Forums. Now, I despise it. Sort of like how the gays ruined rainbows, low IQ people ruined Gadsen flags.

And I'm not just talking about shit posts here.
They almost always without fail, have poor grammar/spelling/capitalization, and usually post uninsightful, useless, comments for no good reason. It makes me wonder why someone who cannot type or press the shift key on his keyboard, would even take the effort to write their post, as if it is something profound or amazing. It isn't. It never is.