Iranian shit skin on the run from authorities

This mentally ill shit skin iranian raped an innocent girl in Thailand and fled back to sweden before he was caught.

He now roams the streets of sweden freely whilst bragging on the forum lookism about how he raped her (hes legit mentally ill).

Is there anyway someone here can contact police in sweden about this guy? Go on lookism and look at his posts, they are all publicly documented and self admitted.

He claims to have raped her whilst threatening her white boyfriend with a knife. He is also a known drug user.

His first name is Daniel, but thats all thats known about him. I know pol is powerful thats why i made this post, i dont want other innocent white women in sweden to be raped.

If there is anybody swedish here, consider contacting authorities about this guys online posting behaviour, because he definitely isnt trolling, most people on lookism are mentally ill and this guy is no exception.

If anybody is curious, the usernames he posts under are;

"NpdDeviant"
"Johnny the nt male model"
"Red ruby soul"

And many other accounts, this can all be cofirmed with the moderators on there who dont seem to care.

This guy also made an audio recording talking about how much he hates white people and how much he wants to kill them, ask the mods there if you dont believe me.

Whether pol decides to take this further is not in my power, my conscious is clean now.

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Slayer-HAIRLINELOWERTHIRD-GIVE-ME-YOUR-MOM-I-WILL-FUCK-HER-VERY-VERY-HARD-BITCHHHH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link the threads.
I see the "Johnny the nt male model" ones, but the ones from the last few days all seem to be about Christians and Muslims.

If you want Swedebros to do something, make it easy for them.

>shit skin
Umm no sweetie he’s clearly white
Iranians are indo EUROPEAN Aryans

Stop being culturally insensitive.

I'd love to bash this subhuman's skull in.

This is you, isn't it OP?
You guys are fighting on there.
#JusticeForThailandVictim is in the signature.

>girl
trannies are not girls you faggot

>Thailand girl
Joke's on him

I like his hair

>flag

Gook crying about gook getting raped. Who gives a shit. Gooks get raped for a living

Find his address and I'll consider driving over the border to shoot his dick off. If in Stockholm, then I know some guys who can pay him a visit.

so this is what a true aryan looks like

post the URL where he claims to have raped a thai girl and where he wants to kill people you lazy cunt

otherwise this could all just be bullshit

someone in the EU or sweden needs to report his rape admitting posts to the police

Her boyfriend is a cuck, some shit skin manlet is waving a swiss army at you raping your woman right in front of you and you do...nothing? You're in fucking Thailand, kill the motherfucker attacking you, you'll get away with it. He'd be bloated and discolored rotting away in the jungle if I was given that golden opportunity. That's why white men are constant targets, because most of you are giant pussies that forget how to be men. There is literally nothing wrong with killing someone that's literally asking for it. There is especially nothing wrong with it in a third world country where no one is going to give shit if he disappears.

let's just start killing people guys?

Kek, you think our police give a shit about rapes? There's literally mountains of unsolved rapes that aren't being investigated, including rapes of children (in Sweden), because the police are understaffed/inept

Sorry senpai, Sweden is not a first world country anymore, don't expect us to behave in a civilized manner

No i am the other poster, the whole board hates him

ahhah so funny you say that my feminist cousin who deleted me off fb for my political views is trying to join the police force

Okay.

That's quite depressing, Sven.

swedish cousin*

>iranian
>fled back to sweden

Sven, you can come live in croatia, as long as you promise not to vote for HNS or SDP or any other liberal party

>Iranians are literally whiter than Italians and Iberians

JUST

Link the thread where he boasts about it, I'm gonna send a tip to Interpol.

Can Southern Italians and Iberians even be considered white? That Iranian looks a 1000x more European then this.

Christ, I thought Italians were supposed to be suave. What a bunch of fucking mongrels.

>le 25% face

look like typical Neapolitan crowd

>Amerimutt derailing the thread with his Whiteness obsession
Neither is white, get over it.

They literally have Semitic in them, how can this even be considered European?

id rape him, hes yummy

I’m fucking crying right now lmfao

ROTHSCOIN THE NEW CURRENCY OF AMERICA

He mentions it here:
>lookism.net/Thread-Slayer-HAIRLINELOWERTHIRD-GIVE-ME-YOUR-MOM-I-WILL-FUCK-HER-VERY-VERY-HARD-BITCHHHH
Also claims to have been convicted of others.
Also, saved.

How will the EU even tell the difference between Italians and Migrants. Lmao

The Swedes will probably give him a medal

> The meds has not been blacke-
> 100% identical to the roma-

so basically this thread is retarded... thanks for wasting my time.

this

Why would you have to rape in thailand? Pussy and boipussy is everywhere for cheap.