Trump to lay down the groundwork for ww3 later

>trump to lay down the groundwork for ww3 later
>announce Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

Why aren't we discussing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/?print=print
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because neckbeard are mad that he supported Israel.

inb4
>trump is doing 478392D chess, you can't understand why

Jews are old news.
Real evil is the mole-men and the usurpers living on the underside of the Earth plane.

thread reached bump limit.

not much to say other than, wow, the US president is a fucking jewish slave. what a shock!

> Trump is literally Hitler
> Trump is a cryptojoo
CAN YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS DECIDE ALREADY?

because it's fine that he's slobbing the kike's knob because he's #ourguy and #tellsitlikeitis and triggers those libtards!!!

When will he announce it?

Why discuss what we already knew? Trump is a good goy. America first isn’t as important as Israel first. Is this a retarded geopolitical decision guaranteed to piss off a billion Muslims worldwide for literally no conceivable benefit to Americans? Will it make any peaceful solution in Palestine impossible? Yes, but who cares, remember The Six Million.

>Supporting the Muslims this much.
Just let kikes and Muslims murder eachother, trump is speeding up this process.

I was saying this during the election, sorry that I was outnumbered by fucking paid shills. It came out before the election that his company, Trump, started as Resorts International which started as Mary Carter Paint, a CIA/Mossad shell company.

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/?print=print

We honestly don't give a shit

Trump seems demented enough to think of himself as biblical

>trump is the anti-christ

>Why aren't we discussing this?
Because you are new.

I don't support any of them, I just wanted to sgow the hypocrisy of Sup Forums.

checked.nothing wrong with that

Nobody knows what side to shill on because it doesn't fit talking points. I welcome the end of the world though, fuck all you pussies.

This board is so nu and cucked at this point, i think these faggots want world war III.

Jerusalem belongs to Israel, if he verbalizes that we recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, what the fuck is wrong with that? So what if it pisses off evil muslim fuckers. If ww3 starts the blame will be squarely on the shoulders of the barbArian muslims. Don’t blame Trump because he SAID something that pisses off mudslimes. They need to man up and be held accountable for being animalistic murdering barbarians.
STOP PANDERING TO mUSLIMS

The only people who should care about him moving that embassy are Jews and Muslims and evangelical Christians.

If you aren't one of the above, you should not care.

t. Evangelical Christian

>you should not care.

I care about not starting world war III over some fairy tale books.