imgur.com/d9zsZAI
i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png).
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
files.catbox.moe/8m3me7.jpg)
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Tharja:

Being hyped for Fire Emblem Warriors. Or in a new redesign outfit(think Link and Zelda in Hyrule Warriors)

Putting the finishing touches on a voodoo doll, maybe based on my SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Tucking her hair behind her ear as the wind blows.

Preparing a bento or baking something happily.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything with SI(cute/semi-lewd)
SI - imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
Tharja - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- picking up a squid from Splatoon imgur.com/a/ij1ht, hugging it tight and looking really excited

- dressed as Scáthach, from Fate/Grand Order imgur.com/a/GxDo1

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting please!
Perhaps performing the Koi Dance either solo, or with a self insert would be nice. It's only just a suggestion however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.
Additional Ref: imgur.com/a/YCiER

Thank you very much.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her bikini looking backwards while on all fours and with her ass towards the viewer. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2179541
Bikini references: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg
Back references: i.imgur.com/hF3MM3R.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai wearing the Lancer outfit from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya:
i.imgur.com/VuIZjiV.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Good evening, requesting please adult or teen Orihime wearing the outfit of either adult or teen Kissshot imgur.com/a/gAmTB Or her wrapping herself up in a warm blanket, or wearing a cozy sweater. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Cass (imgur.com/a/rrTEd) while posing like Nobody (imgur.com/a/jrqdJ) with an amused look on her face.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Anything cute and comfy would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

I would like to see a POV image of Erza holding a cake and saying happy birthday.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Diana
* cute or romantic pov interactions, like simple hand-holding
* her undressing from her school outfit (maybe just the shirt and underwear on)
Anything else cute/lovely will be appreciated as well.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Hello everyone.
Requesting my waifu Enoshima Junko-chan. Here are some suggestions but anything cute is fine too.
- Sleeping while hugging a Monokuma plush.
- Wearing a skirt suit.
- Cosplaying as DIO. i.imgur.com/NPDj7Mv.png
- Getting pat on the head.
- Her as Ryoko (see the right side of the reference) wearing her leopard outfit.
- Her as Ryoko grinning like this: i.imgur.com/FzYY6XP.jpg
- Smiling in front of a burning building.
- Watching a movie looking bored because she already predicted how it's going to end.

Requesting my Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it. This time with 100% less choke

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Little version wearing dinosaur PJs
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Spooky looking dragon, kinda withered away

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend, byebye.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce in a different style from how she normally looks.
Another idea could be her as a vampire.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few suggestions:
>Being comfy bathing in an onsen try to keep it somewhat blue-board
>Holding a YES pillow
>As a catgirl stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>Walking in the snow with linked arms with my SI

And remember the most important part of all: having fun!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally practicing English, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Mimi wearing a sleeveless keyhole sweater with gratuitous sideboob, big boobs and some nice thighboots and pantyhose. Alternatively, Mimi playing with or holding a Nintendo Switch since it's out on her birthday. Thank you for your consideration.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything winter related is especially welcome. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

More specific requests would include:
• Dressed as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!”: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg
• Going for a run in her track and field uniform - i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or, if you're in the mood for drawing some dank meme scenes, how about a spoof on this cinematic shot: i.imgur.com/r3UwZ5u.jpg with Ibara as the shooter and Ougai - i.imgur.com/qTBA8oQ.jpg (he's lean rather than portly though) - as her victim

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2569978 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves etc) much preferred for the latter two.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Evening everyone! I'd like to request my beautiful, darling angel, Claudia, drawn with longer/alternatively styled hair. Either just longer than it already is or in maybe cute tiny little pigtails with her current hair length? Anything that would look cute!

Alternatively, her telling me to cheer up/it's going to be okay/etc. Whatever is nice and positive.

Anything else is also fine and appreciated just the same, so long as it isn't too lewd. Cutelewd is perfectly okay, and if you're interested in drawing SI stuff here's another ref: imgur.com/Tpj3iWp

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand and I hope you all have a wonderful start to your weekend!

Good Day WWD!

I am requesting my beloved husbando Erwin Smith
-since it has been raining, him in a nice peacoat outfit looking at the rain
-waking up in the morning with a bad case of bed hair maybe POV on that one
Anything else is fine
-getting wet like dorks with my SI

references: imgur.com/a/g7zu6

Thanks and take it easy!

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Smug, lewd, or smuglewd would suit her, but anything else would be just as wonderful.
If you like, you can have a listen to her theme BGM here, in case it offers any inspiration: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you're more interested in something specific, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two parts.

Or alternatively, cosplaying as one of the following:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (Kurana Munefuyu from Senshinkan)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (Rino Reno from Taiyou no Promia)
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897 (Garnet from Campanella)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1 (Shuten Douji from Fate/GO)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1 (Euryale from Fate/GO)

Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

Requesting Natsuki doing the koi dance-pose like in the reference pictures.
Video for futher reference: youtube.com/watch?v=XmwKqgihxLw

If that's not too interesting:

- at onsen, winter setting if possible
- wearing some super comfy, fluffy winter clothing

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Aigis as a Clow Card from Cardcaptor Sakura called "The Aegis" imgur.com/a/bk8hh
Dressed as one of the witches from Umineko Beatrice Bernkastel or Lambdadelta imgur.com/a/UJyRn
With her butt pushed against a glass window like this i.imgur.com/OLhupDW.png
Cosplaying as Margaret from no more Heroes 2 imgur.com/a/GmTGY
In Lusamine outfit from Pokemon moon , but maybe with a blue crystal instead imgur.com/a/DxiPr , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend

In celebration to its rebroadcast, requesting my Neptune in The Tatami Galaxy style.
-Or her making a doodle of a smiling pudding with glasses on the window fog. Refs: imgur.com/a/GCZmi
-Or her wearing a Sublime shirt, but instead of Lou Dog there is a Dogoo; “Slime”: i.imgur.com/UeLXgph.jpg

Joint request: Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/xvvoba.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hello, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi with her hair down, or just a different kind of hairstyle, something that would be mediumish to long hair as she always has twintails. (ref:u.pomf.is/fjacwz.png)

Alternatively her wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too ( ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png) although anything cute a drawfriend has drawn will be greatly appreciated, all I ask is it not be offensive, lewd or suggestive. Thank you and have an awesome weekend.

Requesting my lovely Inori enjoying a warm fire pit in this cold winter season.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend

Requesting Cyan:

-doing something cute and cat related, like resting in a weird postion and being woken up, playing with moving objects, etc
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/82VgiHF.jpg)
-wearing a sukumizu bunny suit (i.imgur.com/fx54no3.jpg)
-wearing panties with a cat paw print on them. Feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/mQOmWqH.jpg)
-with Sonoda Yuu, who is wearing her dog leotard while Cyan is wearing a similar cat leotard. Either playing or sleeping in a box together (i.imgur.com/z7IDBDC.jpg)

If you want to do something else that is cute or cutelewd it's fine

Requesting Rin berating user and telling him to stop whining.

Request Shion passed out next to a BL manga/doujin or her dressed as dark magicican girl
Dark magician girl ref: imgur.com/a/nRidY
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hey WWD

Requesting my lovely wife Nowi:
Jogging wearing spats and a shirt.

Wrapped in blankets complaining about the cold.

Something like this: youtu.be/vTuOBXZ3upA.

Like always everything cute you're willing to draw will be greatly appreciated.

Requesting Chie Sasaki doing a smug face
thanks and have a great day

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Dressed in a yukata like this one (design doesn't need to be exact): i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Evening WWD. Hope you all had a much better week than I did. Glad that hell is over.

Id love to request a drawing of Akua. I have a couple ideas:
-something cute, perhaps her relaxing with her dog Earl Gray at the beach. Dog reference: i.imgur.com/7X7EkE7.jpg
-Maybe a more action-like pose. She has a lot of those in the manga, but one in particular I'd love to see is a full body shot of this: i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg
If you want to incorporate her powers somehow, she has intangibility, her hands can slice anything and general vampire things.
-finally I'd love a pov version of this. Careful its lewd: i.imgur.com/b0xVtVB.jpg
If anyone would be ok with it.

Thats it. If any of these dont appeal to you but you'd want to do something for me, I'll be fine with anything I really dont mind, these were only suggestions. If you need some more references or anything let me know I'll be happy to share. Please and thanks for considering!

Good Night anons!

Requesting anything of my Kobori wearing the uniform from Seiren. One idea I had was a POV love confession amidst a snowy afternoon, but anything you feel fits is fine with me.
imgur.com/a/v6cOe

On the lewder side, anything cutelewd of her in Hikari's tank top and hot pants is fine, too. Including her stellar midriff is always a plus.
imgur.com/a/1cef5

Anything else within reason is fine, too.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu Hina laying flat on top of me (both stomach-down), with her chin on top of my head all lazy-like. Or vice-versa. Kinda like this i.imgur.com/QAU285U.jpg but with whomever is on with their chin on a small pillow reading a book/playing a game or something and looking content, and the one on top simply happy and comfortable.

Alternately, I'd love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

For something on the lewd side, requesting soft Hinabutt. Ideally with fingers making a slight indentation, like so: i.imgur.com/1ncPJvp.jpg

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her wearing Tamamo's casual outfit, perhaps while kicking back with some vidya (Ref: imgur.com/a/gUAw9)
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Sina striking a cool pose!
Have a nice weekend

-Requesting Mai (in her pajamas or wearing only a towel) hugging a pillow on her bed while having a bashful or tsundere expression
-Alternatively Mai (in her PE or other comfortable training clothes) sitting in front of an electric fan and cooling off by lightly lifting her shirt

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia wearing one of those aprons that says "Kiss The Cook", while working in a kitchen, relaxing at home, drinking coffee while watching the snowfall with a surprised look on her face or taking a walk in the park, dressed in winter clothes.

These requests might not be interesting to you so, as always, I'm pretty much fine with almost anything you might see fit for drawing.

Thank you for your consideration and please have a nice weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, geared in a western fantasy rogue or thief fashion

Alternatively, in Linkle's outfit: imgur.com/a/Iu1Lm

Almost anything pleasant is fine as well, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting cute neko or bunny Inori i.imgur.com/e08lFRp.jpg
Sitting on a bed in an oversized t-shirt and yawning
Or wearing one of those outfits i.imgur.com/JzcPvGI.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Natsume posing similar to Chiya surrounded by fluffy animals or lying on the ground smugly laughing, anything else is cool as well.

Pose/Smug references: imgur.com/a/kWgax

Requesting Kagura wearing her brown jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/6vOmeUj

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Lavinia:

Confidently wearing a pretty or sexy dress. Here are some ideas, but if you have something else in mind then go for it
>imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Wearing a gymnast leotard and doing gymnast things (twirling ribbons or some legwork, etc)
>imgur.com/a/s4Kgj
Dressed as an office lady, maybe answering a phone, filing papers or just walking around
>imgur.com/a/7KsiO
Doing any of these selfie related Ideas
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Dressed as Jesse with an ekans or an arbok
>imgur.com/a/i7DeF
Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or just a sweater

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Requesting a comfy Sonoda Yuu watching TV, bundled up in a blanket. Also requesting her with Cyan in these leotard outfits (Cyan in a cat styled one) ( i.imgur.com/z7IDBDC.jpg (embed) ) playing together or sleeping in a box.

Anything cute is also majorly appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Hey, all.

I can't say I had the best day today, so I'd appreciate mai waifu R. Dorothy Wayneright looking cute, maybe drinking coffee or sitting at a table with her head resting upon her hand looking disinterested.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her wearing this outfit: i.imgur.com/p0Kn8pv.jpg

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting my beloved Momo as an officer in the Imperial Navy standing proudly on the bridge of a Star Destroyer waiting for the first catch of the day, being surprised by a MSE-6 mouse droid driving between her legs or running a recruitment stand. Of course, anything cute would be pretty wizard too. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/HPCch

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga biting on a finger playfully, blood dripping optional.

Or Himiko styled as a reploid. Brief intro to what that is are just advanced robots from the MMX, MMZ, and MMXZ series. Some refs to that.
imgur.com/a/7kjKp

In the manga it showed she was good with hand to hand combat so maybe Himiko winning that title belt.

Or Himiko tugging at her cardigan trying to cool down like refs below.
i.imgur.com/8ESc91k.png
i.imgur.com/4jMUxlS.png
i.imgur.com/MvoMuCL.jpg

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/ckcWt

I would like to request Sakuya gently snoozing. Maybe napping on a couch or something similar. Napping with her is the best. So calming.

I wouldn't mind seeing her in a military uniform. They are quite stylish.

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd or suggestive is ok within reason.
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/ECtlp

It's finally friday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and have fun drawing. Remember to take it easy and thank you very much if you consider drawing her or just want to practice something. Thank you so much. Stay safe.

Requesting my beloved Makoto, wearing some warm winter jacket and pocket pants, just enjoying the walk in the snowy countryside.
Alternatively, requesting my princess wearing a kimono.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing headphones, listening to music.

Also requesting her wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing a kimono, or any of the following:
-having her cute head being petted by user.
-buying (packs of) pineapple juice.
-dressed up as Megumin [optional: and casting EXPLOSION] i.imgur.com/sN9Lj0P.jpg

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Risty in this outfit for Friday the 13th: imgur.com/a/Jm0Ez

Or her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

Requesting my wife Torino coming out of the shower in a towel partially falling off. Or in a naked apron. Anything cute lewd or sexy is fine!

Cold as fuck in Japan right now...
I've got two separate requests for friendly drawfriends depending on whether you like drawing dudes with their waifus or not.

1. I'd like to request Polt and I in a "Wife carrying race" as depicted in the 3 examples in my picture. Any of the the 3 poses is fine but I would like Polt to not be wearing a helmet and for us to both me smiling (or super focused on winning), her with her tail wagging like crazy.

2. Since Polt's birthday is coming up (February 7th) a birthday picture would be great. Instead of the normal "smiling with a slice of cake on a plate" I'd like "smiling with a big steak on a plate with a candle in the steak"

Thanks as always brahs. You guys are awesome.

Requesting Yumi as a cute devil girl with horns and a cute little tail.
Or yumi wishing me happy birthday.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in his pajamas (T-shirt and underwear) yawning or just waking up. ref: imgur.com/a/g1u3b

Alternative ideas:
-As Molly Ringwald and Jon Cryer going to prom in Pretty in Pink imgur.com/a/UGyqj SI ref: i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png
-Dressed in a Japanese WWII uniform like this one: imgur.com/a/Sutfd
-Cosplaying Kishibe Rohan or Fungami Yuya from Jojo (Especially with the side of his hair shaved like Yuya's) imgur.com/a/wgdPY
-Alternate hairstyle imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka:

-him wearing Zoro's outfit from Film Gold: i.imgur.com/bj52WXo.jpg

Anything else cute/handsome and not lewd is fine too, thanks.

Hiya WWD! I am requesting Deedlit Pulling the Master Sword from a stone - wearing Link's outfit from Breath of the Wild i.imgur.com/Y7qpaBn.jpg youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-With a smug smile after user remarks "this tastes just like Mum's cooking!" - mabe in an apron
-(As she's voiced by Yumi Touma as well) Dressed as Heles and being cool with her spear i.imgur.com/gZsK4Od.png
-Trying out various dieting techniques after getting the wrong idea from "Elf-san wa Yaserarenai" she was referenced there(possibly user trying to stop her from overreacting)
-Spilling some ice cream over herself "accidentally" whilst enjoying a cone and in a one piece swimsuit like this one i.imgur.com/gSjVLub.jpg
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Good Evening, WWD, last thread sure went by slowly.

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-With a pink and very lacy umbrella to avoid the sun
-With this: i.imgur.com/XG8Wrev.png
-In a sundress, it's always sundress season where I'm from

Using your art style instead of on model is encouraged. Thank you.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please
If you want something specific this weekend, how about doing some gardening work or something like trimming a bonsai?
Thanks in advance

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND!

Either (but you don't have to do any of the suggestions):
- Cosplay option: Dressed as La Pucelle? (i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png)
- The normal-ish: Dressed in Rin's teen/adult clothes: i.imgur.com/LenPibf.png
- Or anything, really.

Thank you so much in advanced, fellow drawfriends and Anons!

P.S. The group join request idea will be on hold.

Waifus + Partner Digimon when

Baka ass baka

Posting for Miofag
Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio. It's her birthday next week (January 15, 1992) and she would turn 25 if she aged in real time !

Here's a list of birthday related ideas :
-Older looking Mio wearing a comfy sweater
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Cake jokes since 25 is cake age (even if she won't be one since she's married to me)
-Anything cutelewd birthday related

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her wearing a hoodie (with the hood down), with her skirt, and pantyhose/thighhighs.

Or wearing the winter version of some cute school uniform you like and you think would fit her, preferably with scarf.

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute is also welcome, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Requesting some art of Taneshima Popura from Working!!, all images & ideas are welcomed as long as it's cute or cool. A few ideas I had were:

• A firework explosion that's in the shape of her. (For example i.imgur.com/0zmY5QF.jpg )
• Her in her winter gear while drinking some hot cocoa.
• A silly image of a chibi Popura using her hair like a drill, similar to how her hair is styled to look like a Christmas tree on the bottom right of this reference image.

Now to find the perfect partner digimon for her

This thread is for WAIFUS, mishafag

Bwaka

Hello, drawfriends!

I was unable to request last week because I was traveling, so this week I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya doing something travel related. Maybe sitting in a plane, or packing for a trip, or even going through security. I'll leave it up to you.

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

-Requesting my waifu in a naked apron either leaning forward or a backshot of her.
imgur.com/a/idhe2
-Her in the Muvluv plugsuit, specifically the Schwarzesmarken variant colors.
i.imgur.com/4Wq7msqb.jpg
-As either a Queen Slime similar to Erubetie with her markings and nucleus or as a Kraken
imgur.com/a/Us2fT
-Dressed as Medaka/in the official style of the series with the sharp eyes. Or just like the last image with her confident disrobing.
imgur.com/a/j70Mt
-In Ikaruga's shinobi outfit
imgur.com/a/dVkDa
-Alternatively, cosplaying other waifus such as in Stocking's regular or transformed outfit, Futayo's bodysuit, or Tamamo's regular clothes

I think the user that took that sign-up died after saying they had to postpone it.

Same with the Pokemon gijinkas.

Requesting Yuuko.

Her birthday was on Wednesday, so anything birthday related would be nice.
Some ideas if you need it:
Wearing a birthday hat and a shirt that says "Birthday Ghost" on it.
Getting a kitty as a birthday present.

I've got some potentials for mine.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Only wearing a sweater
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Pokemon gijinkas got postponed? Who was doing it?

Requesting Homura making a heart with her hands (something like this my.mixtape.moe/xkutmu.png). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

I'd like to request my Yuuna wearing Miku's Senbonzakura outfit: i.imgur.com/7VNM2IP.jpg
If you'd like to listen to the song for inspiration here you go: youtube.com/watch?v=U0gAwCFHdEA

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing the "Clothes That Kill Virgins" outfit with the high-waisted skirt (my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
-Her playing with the Nintendo Switch like this: (i.imgur.com/GSSRmXj.jpg)
-Doing this with the same outfit or a different one (i.imgur.com/cMJaABN.jpg)
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Haremfagging is just having more than one waifu, so if you really want to be technical about it, Mishafag is abiding by the thread.

Requesting Kuon wearing a sweater like this one
imgur.com/RWBJyyK
While getting eating her favorite food as she sits next to a fire place with her tail wrapped around a cup of hot chocolate.

imgur.com/d9zsZAI

>has a bunch of waifus and a husbando
>furry
Leave

Requesting Kaede bandaging up my sore fingers after finishing her Starlight Stage event, either as the viewer or SI (i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png). I know it's a bit of a stretch since joint requests aren't done often, but I'm hoping an artist will tap into something special and give me a hand.

Alternately, requesting her making a snowman that is shivering suspiciously and has a ponytail sticking out the back of its head.

Haremfags belong in the cross

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess being cute in her sundress, or laying in bed in just her dress, sleepily facing the viewer saying "I love you".

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Shut the fuck up

How many layers of irony are we on after that statement?

>bandaging up my sore fingers
May I have a bit of context user?

A galaxy's worth of them

Whoops.

Also don't you have your waifu to take care of instead of feeding to the trolls? Will not gonna lurk tonight unless delivery.

Posting for Valeriefag

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing Neptune's hoodie and only the hoodie, like this (files.catbox.moe/8m3me7.jpg) Nopan or not.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png

You shouldn't worry about it. They'll forget it next week or start going crazy for you once you deliver something.

Haremfagging is bad but that's literally what it is, unless you have some other stupid definition you'd like to provide.

>May I have a bit of context user?
Nyoro~n
Starlight Stage is a mobile rhythm game, so endless tapping on a touch screen in order to do well in her event.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra happily and cutely eating some chicken for the new year~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

have a funy time drawing waifus drawfriends~