The left controls everything that makes America a first world country. What do Sup Forums?

The left controls everything that makes America a first world country. What do Sup Forums?

>Youtube hires 10,000 employees to remove conservative and offensive content from Youtube

I was about to ask how long do you think it will take to recover a fun and free internet... but I don't see any way forward. The speed of how much losing we're doing with Trump is exponential.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3VYAo1mYYI
youtube.com/watch?v=hsGO1bI9q_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the best case scenario? Trump deports a million illegals. Awesome right? THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!! Right? That will turn the tides at some theoretical point in the future right?

That leaves us with only 200 million+ white leftists who could not be convinced to care about lesser whites. These are effectively sociopaths. If they can sell out to corporate leftism to keep their job, 100% of the time that's what they'll do and it's never going away with our current non-strategy.

>Trump deports
sheer fantasy
the dude is a fraud
1+ year, no wall, nigger doctors, indians in tech.

all he's doing is snuffing out potential revolution and keeping the Democrat - Republican kike machine running. LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT the march of tyranny continues

He just used the lowest educated right-wingers as a springboard to Jew us. His campaign was built by a $100mn team of data analytics that wrote all of his speeches and facebook posts. Yes, a woman wrote all of his facebook posts for him. That's how retarded Trump is. He's just a puppet where anyone can craft their own version of him.

I at least thought he would use this same "off the shelf 4D chess team" to help him built a real strategy other than "build a wall 20 feet high!" Any retard could say shit like that. Bush built a border without even being asked to. No, he really had no bigger plan. The first thing I would have done in office would be to sign an executive order that would prevent these leftist monopolies from censoring us. NOPE. Not even a peep from Trump.

Just to make matters worse he uses our hardships of losing our accounts to fool us into privitizing the internet further with this bullshit net neutrality repeal that will NEVER bring us closer to uncensoring us. Millions of his supporter lost their businesses, abilities to advertise effectively online, got beat up, and many other life altering punishments for supporting Trump. So far Trump acknowledges none of this.

I think everyone is in such deep denial that Trump took advantage of berry-picking level whites because of their pride. Maybe some people really thought the wall would be enough to turn things around. Like that's their high standard, a border wall will somehow solve the problem where you either sell your soul to leftism or face the consequences of being blacklisted from owning a business or working in a high level job.

I didn't think Trump thought too highly of his supporters, but I really thought he could have done something, ANYTHING about the "left or death" policy that America has become. Trump just laughs at the low IQ whites like they're the biggest suckers for supporting him. "Idiot rednecks" he smirks while he hands over America to corporate leftism.

he dropped hints here and there that he was 100% against us. I just ignored them.

Al Smith charity dinner surrounded by the most corrupt people in the world he called it "a gathering of his close personal friends"

You're right. The only reason I'm not in denial is I am on the forefront of the extreme right, operating on zero hope, and looking for the moment to start killing

oh and all those jokes about corruption... he admitted during his little routine that he didn't write any of it "Man this is corny stuff" he said.

It wouldn't be any use to have a civil war. The left will just create drones with guns. They have all of our information. Facebook and Google will just take 10 minutes to run the data through their servers and come up with a list of 100 million Americans to start slaughtering, shut off our ability to communicate with technology etc.

I think right now we need to change our tune and hold Trump accountable. Memes like,

"hey uhh, Trump this woman voted for you and ended up in the hospital for it. Do you want to start addressing these issues?"

"I lost my business after Facebook disabled my account for sharing a CNN meme, where are you Trump?"

every cuck like you always tries to get me not to kill people. like clockwork "nooooooo don't kill people it won't do any good"
fuck off

If your goal is to cuck yourself to a big black nig in a cage for life...

Have fun, idiot. The real power lies elsewhere, not that your IQ is high enough to consider anything more abstract than "I'm angry - PEOPLE DIE"

>1 post
nice timing
just had to chime in, huh, cuck?

Lol, try harder lefty fags.

Err, what the fuck do I care what you do? I boycott jewish products and services, what do you do? Daydream about being a nigger's buttboy?

>I boycott jewish products and services
no you don't

Warfare is a lot more strategic than just killing people lol We're never going to end up in a past situation. The past doesn't repeat itself like the shit-tier historian-right want to believe. We're in a new era where the highest IQ group wins. Technology doesn't favor those who can't think years ahead.

There's very little to be gained these days from strategies of the past. Guns are only for leverage, or if you are lucky enough to be transported to the 1800's. If the government wants you dead, there will be no trench warfare. They will fly a plane with enough nerve gas to kill everyone. that will be it. At best you might get to shoot down a few drones, but that will be like playing against a video game opponent with aim bot.

>no goy don't kill your enemies
too bad
I'm going to start with cops

"okay"

Spare me the edge. Sorry dude, you got sold on the low IQ dream that we will end up in trench warfare and your MRE's and gas masks and guns will come in handy one day because the world is going to end up like a (((Hollywood movie apocalypse))).

it's not edge. the police are thugs for the state and are the single reason we have spics and niggers infesting our streets.

they're going to die like dogs. I will cut their throats during a traffic stop

Nice shill thread. Are you faggots done jerking each other off? This actually sounds like one person though.

I'm pretty sure this guy is antifa, or a (((libertarian))).

you seriously 1posted someone who wasn't op and literally couldn't have made another post yet? what the fuck are you? you idiots stick out like oil on water holy shit. do everyone a favor and kill yourself

Probably grows and sells weed, but adheres to some white politics. A low IQ nobody.

quick reply so you don't (((1post))) me too, faggot

>these long rants about the president
The Democratic Party will cease to exist by 2030

post a redpill if your heart be true

what's the matter? thread too hot for you?

the fact is boomers sold this country out, and if you don't start killing, you don't have a country.

you're a boomer you have no idea what even is a 1post.

>The Democratic party

Come on dude, the what? Silicon Valley isn't going anywhere. They don't need Hillary, they are doing just fine with Trump.

We cant let this guy have the nuclear codes! IMPEACH

>and if you don't start killing, you don't have a country.

Alright, you got me. Anyone who isn't 100% supportive of Trump is a shill. No criticizing Trump on Sup Forums because of superstitious reasons. If you criticize Trump then the D E M O C R A T S win!

>He just used the lowest educated right-wingers as a springboard to Jew us
Stopped reading there moron

Oh yeah totally dude, I need to be punished for speaking ill of low IQ cuckservatives who pretend to be red pilled.

He doesn't even write most of his own tweets dude. This isn't hidden secret knowledge either. Sup Forums is not what it used to be.

Sage

>posting a silly picture of a jewish broad
That's not a redpill, user.

Here's the problem with the wannabe red pillers on Sup Forums. Ask them about white leftism and low IQ retard right-wingers who will suck Trump's dick to the end of time. They will lose it. You can't be red pilled if all you know is that Jews have a lot of power. ~75% of whites are sissy leftist faggots. The 20% that is right-wing would offer you up to the police for being racist towards Israel because Trump must defend "our greatest allies because Christ says so!"

Don't ruin our propaganda with your nazi shit

There will never be a time where people care that Jews control everything. It's not going to happen, especially not with Zio-Trump in office. You're stuck in this autistic loop where memes control your world view. You have to see yourself as a man of one because no one group is the main enemy. White leftists make a choice to sell their souls to leftism. If it's not Jews in charge, it will be whites with the same ideologies. You could remove all Jews and you would still be left with the same problem of white leftism. The free market of tech favors left-wing politics. Do you imagine a bunch of low IQ desperate whites to come out of the woodwork's and replace all the white leftists in Silicon Valley and turn it into our advantage? You have to see farther ahead than those who control technology.

This slut is Trump's ideal representation of America. A strong economy, built by leftists in Silicon Valley that can compete with the rest of the world.

There is no shortage of coal miners for the coal mines.

Give me a break, do you think Trump really thought he needed low IQ right-wingers because coal was going to play a key part in boosting the American economy? He just used the lowest IQ whites to Jew us. There used to be a saying, "Trump might be a Jew, but he's our Jew."

Sup Forums keeps trying to rationalize that Trump is our Jew.

He's not our Jew lol

Everytime you refer to right-wingers - they are uneducated or low IQ.
Yet your argument assume that leftists are smart and we can't do without them.
Nice Psy Op bro. This is too obvious or left-wingers are low IQ. I can't tell anymore.

Know your enemy better than that. The left isn't dumb, they're just immoral. They have no need for facts that don't suit their agenda. I'm from the school of thought that if you refer to yourself 100% as a right-winger, you can't be red pilled. You need to step out of the system to see all of the moving parts as a whole without bias. That means that accepting that the majority enemies of the west are white. Numbers count. You also must accept that the right is almost unanimously low IQ and retarded.

Your forgetting there are based cops out there. Getting people in the government on our side is how we would win a civil war.

There is no such thing as a "based" cop. Sometimes they do things that help us because it's their job. They're not working for us yet.

Most people are "90's lefty", you know, the everyone is equal kind of lefty.

Just keep exposing the new left as it is and you kill it because guess what? "whites are the demon" and "black people are too dumb to join the market force without the help of the whites" simply does not align at all with what the normies think.
Lefties only got where they are because they pretended well enough and used the right words well enough.

Sadly, normies are sargons.

Could you reword that or summarize it in one sentence?

>OP's post
>Youtube hires 10,000 employees to remove conservative and offensive content from Youtube

>Thread content
>Retarded shit flinging

Hey guys you know what would be really cool? Talking about youtube going gulag mode

>The left isn't dumb
>You also must accept that the right is almost unanimously low IQ and retarded.
I feel like you're a Sup Forumslack larping as a left-winger larping as a "concerned white nationalist". Everything that you say feels so fake. Too much meta for me bro.

pol is retarded, leftism is retarded, white nats are retarded, there is no ideology that serves a dynamic purpose. Just see it for what it is, how it is, when it is, and what it will be.

Most people on Sup Forums aren't actually interested in these things until it's too late and there's an opportunity to meme once it's too late. Pol perceives it as not being too late yet.

Sup Forums should be preventative, but it's not.

It's gotten to the point where even Lauren Southern is more red pilled than Sup Forums, and I don't want to live in a world where that's a verified fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=C3VYAo1mYYI

I've just realized I've been replying to a literal bot. Sorry Sup Forums. SAGE.

Yeah Sup Forums sorry we distracted you from badass memery like "It's Ok To Be White" and "You're not really white" threads.

Hey guys, I'm so woke. Did you hear that Jews control the world? It's not the illuminati after all, it was the Jews! I'm so enlightened! The Jews just want to kill whites because they're jealous of us! That's the holy grail secret! Jews are using brown people as weapons to genocide whites! I CAN LITERALLY SEE THE MATRIX NOW!!!! #MAGA #BuildTheWallTenFeetHigher Once the wall is built the west will be saved! My standards are 20 feet high!

Meanwhile Jews and white leftists are just laughing at you retards while they happily take the power your gave them with Trump. You want to be primitized, and primitive is what you will get.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsGO1bI9q_U

Have lots of white children! This is a new concept Sup Forums! This will save the west!

>forgets boomers happened this way

I'm going to post right-wing Twitter bio's and tweets just so nobody can argue that the right isn't low IQ retarded.

PeterSwedenVerified account
@PeterSweden7
6m6 minutes ago

Is Trump going to have the balls to do what no-one else has dared before later tonight?

The butthurt will be immense.

constitutionist
@robbineggs
beauty is fleeting; sass is forever!Fight for liberty now!! God Bless the USA and DIXIE protect our president,,COVFEFE

Brock Yarbrough
@Catfishwhispers
Old country boy! Loving my wife and family on this flat earth that God put me on! Love for country! Go Trump!

Erin'sTrump®
@EjHirschberger
#1A #AmericaFirst #MAGA #FakeMedia #TrumpTrain #2A #Israel #Patriots #TRUMP

Ƭαвιтнα Ɓlιss
@BlissTabitha
Clinger who's sick of the left's war on Western civilization.#USA #Israel#JesusIsLord#Christian

Betty Ruth
@Betty_Ruth
Jewish mom in the Jersey 'burbs. Gun owner, business owner, homeowner. Just about ready to MAGA #tcot #israel

Debora
@dkm177
GOD FAMILY COUNTRY COFEFE @SeanHannity @SheriffClarke @EricBolling #BlueLivesMatter

I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that everyone who replied to this thread is a boomer.

Will Sup Forums ever truly become red pilled?

Sup Forums really does believe that Trump is looking out for them. In what way? When has he ever acknowledged this demographic?

Trump sure does love to help Israel get their way.

Trump sure does love white people, that's why we elected him. Because he's white and he will help white republicans.

Some cuckservative like PJW posts:

Paul Joseph WatsonVerified account
@PrisonPlanet
Following Following @PrisonPlanet
More
YouTube has censored a video released by the Polish government.

This is beyond a joke now.

Silicon Valley is out-censoring former Communist eastern European countries.

Let that sink in.

|
|
|

Fake red pillers kinda go, "meh, that sounds like city-folk speak, I just want muh wall".

>LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT the march of tyranny continues

You spelled "Tranny" wrong

Moore will win. Youre a faggot.

You probably think niggers, antifa, and Anita Sarkeesian are like #1 enemies of the red pill or something. Meme culture is probably where you get your world view from.

And then what?

Then prove its all hopeless and post pics of the view plummeting from a bridge

This. White leftists disgust me more than any group. They think I'm Hitler and hate my guts too. We're both white and both have just as much claim to the US. Wat do?

No wait, I see what you mean. The fate of America relies on an Alabama governor. That will put the right-wing back in control of... uhhh restore what the right once.... uhhh

How about you find someplace else to mutter to yourself like a brain-dead retard. Sup Forums is reserved for thinking,and I don't appreciate hopeless fags like you attempting to break in

lol shutup faggot.

fuck shills

Here's the reality that the fake red pilled majority of Sup Forums doesn't get because they don't go outside or understand that they are inferior and just act woke:

If it came down to it in a future where Zuckerberg was president 96% of white people would report any one of you for anti-Israel speech for $5. Whites would find a way put their kids through college off of reporting other whites to the police for hate speech.

But nah, let's keep pretending that whites are secretly a superior race that is only temporarily being bamboozled by Jews. There is no inherently flawed white man, it's just that the Jews and the blacks and antifa have confused whites into hurting themselves and it's not whites fault.

>90 posts
>18 IP's
>4 hours old thread

I think you're onto something here Cletus. Let me give it a good think while I'm out muddin' in muh gun truck later today.

Sup Forums spent months fighting pizza monsters in pretend basements, and the first politician to actually catch shit for molesting?

>Vote for ray. He dindu nuffin

I think you're missing the point. The point is to win. The left are pussies, so is the right. The right is probably more pacifist than the left and that's why I can't associate the true red pill with republicans. If Sup Forums was truly red pilled it would never support Trump after we got him elected. Unfortunately most of Sup Forums is just riding the bandwagon and can't actually see 10 years into the future.

That's because Sup Forums won't be old enough to vote for another five-six years. They larp about pizza rabbits and based niggers. They're harmless simpletons.

If you're looking for someone to blame about the election, look to the unemployed junkies that think their super difficult job of screwing bolts and digging mines won't be automated.

I'm not saying anyone who ran for president was better than Trump.

Trump was a last resort.

Not a "God Emperor".

Sup Forums tried to meme him into one, but it's never going to happen.

The ideal president is a version of Mark Zuckerberg who hates leftists and censors the shit out of them.

Having Trump in office is maybe 10% better than having Hillary as president or maybe 15% better than having the actual Zuckerberg as president.

Sup Forums wants to believe that Trump will do shit for the right one day if they just keep riding his cock.

White people like this in the bay area are currently ruling over you and they want you dead. Trump sees a lot of potential in them economically. He doesn't care that they're leftists.

Trump has no problem with this. If he thinks Zuckerberg can add value to the stock market then he's going to let Silicon Valley do whatever they want to you. You will never blame your president for the current state of your country because you have fooled yourself into believing he is there for you.