He's gonna Kubo us with a real ending soon right?

He's gonna Kubo us with a real ending soon right?

Other urls found in this thread:

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/155826619637/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-8-full
tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/155845930842/we-do-knot-always-love-you-snippet-translation
kajyoukotu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-233.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He already Kubo'd us by having another guy write the real ending as a novel.

Also, there's another coming out later this year.

New translation, last part of Reports 4.
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/155826619637/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-8-full

>The drunkards, Rangiku, Yumichika and Kiyone, were persistent, only when they finished listening about the couples meeting up to the marriage proposal, information that they had inquisitively pried from them, did they finally set the pair free with a look of satisfaction.
And that is all that we'll ever be told about how Renji and Rukia went from dear friends to being engaged.

Matsubara is a troll.

“Let’s hold a ceremony, Renji! I was moved to the core just now, let’s celebrate!”

Though it could’ve been written off as a desperate proposal, Rukia’s eyes however were sparkling with happiness. Renji hit the palm of his hand with his fist “alright! Let’s do it!” he reciprocated with a smile."

Wish we had a better translation, but these two are so cute. Rukia is so excited.

They got utterly peer pressured into having a wedding reception because other people wants to party.

Real as fuck. In the real world, these things are what drove people into debt.

Luckily Rukia has a loaded brother.

that's a nice peach.

I always thought they would be the type to just get hitched without anything big. I'm glad they had a wedding though since Rukia looked beautiful in the wedding kimono.

>bullying Toshiro about his completed bankai
Fucking gold.

>being so lazy that you don't even care enough to write an ending to your own story so you let someone else do it

Kubo/10

Happy Birthday Rukia!

Only canon is allowed user.

I'm enjoying the novel so far. I feel like this author puts more detail into certain things than Kubo himself.

Within the group I think the only one they don't bully is Momo.

There's also multiple history of violence amongst them. Hisagi fought Yumichika, Kira fought Rangiku, Renji slashed at Rukia, Hitsugaya stabbed Hinamori, Hinamori attacked Kira, and so on.

A fascinating bunch of comrades.

so little fanart of rukia for some reason

Fite me

>The 6 people on Sup Forums are STILL pretending to act like RenRuki is good.

Should've done that earlier and let Narita & Matsubara write Thousand Year Blood War.

>IRfag is still assblasted in 2017

Move on man.

How nice. Wish I knew what they were saying though.

Fuck, reading these novel spoilers is making me feel old as hell. I remember way back when I first saw Bleach on old Toonami with Rukia playing up her nice girl act meeting Orihime for the first time and now this

I kinda dropped Bleach somewhere after Unohana died but I feel like doing a nostalgia marathon.

What does the comic say user?

Beats me. I assumed it was Orihime presenting the bridal veil that she and all of Rukia's human friends worked on together

Yea, that's pretty easy to tell. It also seems like Orihime is explaining what the flower means(happy family) and the last part was actually in the novel. Rukia gives Orihime a tender smile while walking down the aisle.

It's weird watching characters that you grow with doing this kind of thing, makes you feel like you are getting old, and thats a prime ingredient for nostalgia

>Rukia tells Orihime she's getting hitched first over all her human friends
>Rukia sends her husband over to Orihime's love to make sure he gets it into his head that Orihime shouldn't be kept waiting any longer
>Orihime has his father's approval as well as his sister's who start to see her in a bit of motherly light

This might be the first shonen manga I've seen where the two heroines both won so massively. Those smiles were definitely protected this time unlike shit like D.Gray-Man and Blue Exorcist.

>two heroines both won so massively
I know. I'm so happy for the both of them.

Don't get cocky you damned brats. Sakura and Hinata have better sex lives then they do.

>sakura
>has a husband that left the village and practically has to raise their daughter alone
>drops by whenever

>hinata
>has a husband that has a demanding job
>missed daughters own bday

>orihime
>has a husband that probably took over the family business that isnt really that busy these days
>still has his powers but doesnt need to use them since its a peaceful era now

>rukia
>captain of her division
>renji is actually the trophy husband

user please. orihime and rukia got the better end of the deal.

>Replying to a narutard
You are right, but user please

Oh fuck you,user, Ichigo and Renji probably just lay there and let their girls do their thing, Sasuka probably puts Sakura in a near endless orgasme using those eyes and Naruto is his own gang bang and canonly has a big dick. Hinata and Sakura'
s children are better than Rukia and Orihime's as well.

I find all the kids cute, but Kazui and Ichika definitely win in design for me. It probably has to due with the fact that I also prefer Kubos art over Kishimotos.

alright narutard, go start your own thread or something.

Rukiafags still struggling with acceptance?

The real endgame OTP is IchiTatsu

Wonder how that would have turned out.

Are there any powerlevel fags here? How broken is ywach exactly?

Power levels are broken the moment you have with powers like "making imagination come true" and "making lethal dose of anything".

yea

Well what I really want to know is can he beat goku or saitama

Kubo never said what limits the Almighty had, for all we know Ywach could asspull a future where you are having a heart attack and dying as your body is ravaged by super cancer.

But yeah, powerlevels no longer matter when you have shit like gremmy reality warping or ywach changing the future in any way he wants.

If gremmy was not such a retard he could have imagined his own zaraki to face against the real one and he could have fucked off to fight someone else while the zarakis try to kill each other, gremmy power was such bullshit he could literally recreate anyone he wanted to fight for him, even ywhach, with the same powers and abilities, even mugtesu ichigo.

I mean, gremmy can just imagine his own saitama and watch as both saitamas go on for eternity trying to kill each other.

Its a little weird to have people like Ywach or gremmy who can rape reality in a manga where "now I will use two hands to wield this sword" is a actual power up.

Ywach was a little less bullshit, but he could even bypass orihime shield and outright ignore any kind of defense, remember he exploded the crazy monk in one hit, and he can change the future to make as if any attacks will never work against him, again not the kind of character you want in a manga like bleach.

Hinata, Orihime and Rukia are all alright.
I pity Sakura who sees her husband like what, once in 10 years?

Serious question, Hinamori got cut in the novel insted the wedding cake?

>Hinamori got cut in the novel insted the wedding cake?
Literally what?

I'm pretty sure it's a "Momo gets stabbed again" joke.

When Ywach pulled that level of "Almighty" into a fight, it basically became fundamentally impossible to fight him head-on. It wasn't particularly fair to a protagonist or for that matter anyone.

Like, how the fuck would you fight an enemy that can take ANYTHING you throw at him and go "lolnope."

>prefer Kubos art over Kishimotos.

Kubo's faces are more expressive.

>Rangiku and Hinamori crying for a ceremony.
Well, their men are gone, after all. But they are happy Rukia found her man.

>missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/155826619637/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-8-full
Not a single fucking mention of Kenpachi in the whole book, are you kidding me?

>Kenpachi
Why do you care? Besides, the book is not completely translated yet.

Momo and Rangiku both have multiple suitors who are alive and not evil/chaotic neutral.

Why would Kenpachi care about some lame wedding, even that of his former officer? He's more likely to appear in Narita's novel.

I own the novel, and he's on the characters page. He's probably going to show up later.

Kubos fashion is top tier

Well the Schutzstaffel are insanely broken too. Each have their own immortallity too

>probably
So do you just not have time to read it yet or did you buy the novel without being able to read Japanese?

Kira is a living corpse and Hisagi is a coward.

I bought the novel since I wanted to own it. Can't read good enough moon yet though.

Hitsugaya
Iba
probably Shinji

Still mad.

>Hitsugaya
Looks like a kid. Hinamori sees him as a brother
>Iba
Too manly to handle
>probably Shinji
Momo is like a daughter to him. If he uses her like Aizen used her, she won't ever recover.

>Momo is like a daughter to him.
That's actually a mistranslation. A more accurate translation would be, "A girl your age (娘) shouldn't be working all the time!"

why

Iba? He had a thing for Rangiku though.

tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/155845930842/we-do-knot-always-love-you-snippet-translation
Niisama smiles

Yea we were talking about guys who canonically have an interest in Momo and Rangiku.

There's also that kid from 12th Division but he's bombed by Mayuri and Momo-sempai never noticed him.

>Kubo will never draw him smiling
wew

He almost did when he was talking to Mayuri in HM.

isnt that byakuyas dad?

I don't think that part's in the manga.

IT WAS AXE-D CUZ KUBO SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE CAN EVEN SUCK A DICK.

If Ichigo and Rukia had a will of their own, either or both would've fallen in love, even if briefly. At the very least, Ichigo wouldn't have stalled for six years to confess to Orihime. Among a myriad of other retarded things.

Kubo is a baka and he needs to take responsibility for toying with our feelings.

unfortunately in an ending its not as if you can just marry ichigo to rukia and then have orihime fuck off and be lonely. you please everyone except for ichiruki fans and thats the best possible result

That's not what said. Ichigo and Rukia could've explored their feelings and then settle on only bromance. Anything to make them seem more like actual persons instead of pawns at Kubo's attempt at romance.

Or then scrap romance altogether.

And how are you going about to demand responsibility from a man in another country who doesn't know you exist?

By endlessly complaining on a weeaboo imageboard. How else?

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT THAT FUCKING BABOON GETS TO FUCK MY WAIFU FUCK YOU KUBO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M GLAD NO ONE CARES FOR YOUR SHITTY MANGA ANYMORE

I just want to know what the fuck ichigo's real bankai does
I guess while were at it renji's new one since he just flashed the dam thing without letting see what it really did.

I get that and I can finally be done with ALL of this.

I tried to find Rukia in my dreams again and finally remembered trying the senkaimon. I opened one onto the wall of my home outside, without even needing to use a zan or anything (irl I actually had mimicked how Renji did it in the anime, for the sake of doing it in my dreams... I guess it worked, more or less). It lead to the oozy corridor, and I somehow made it to the end, only to find myself in transformed Rukongai that had been invaded by some lovecraftian horror. It was all green and dim, sprawling with tentacles. Seireitei was under siege. I made my way there and found Renji (why is it always Renji? why?) being held captive outside the gate. I released him and we made our way to the gate, which in turn was occupied by elites from Halo, who were hostile to both SS and the lovecraftian horror... I think we made it through, but the dream ended there.

In an earlier dream I was playing something akin to Castle Crashers, but with Bleach characters. Oddly enough, Rukia fought with a western bow in it.

/blog

Your best bet is a databook, but I suspect not even Kubo knows what to do with them, and that's why he broke it immediately, had Ichigo return to shikai and pretended it's for nostalgic bookending. It's obvious at some point in the last arc, he didn't know what to do with Bleach anymore.

>...
Fuck off newfag.

He was trying to forget about Aizen and his gentle touch.

"If Ichigo and Rukia had a will of their own they would do what I'd want" lol
It's better that they do what their creator wanted, who know their characters better than you

They did't have romantic feelings to explore

Ichigo is only confident if he has his powers or can use them for the situation and otherwise devolves into a little bitch.

Someone bought 8 copies of the novel.
kajyoukotu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-233.html

It might be confusing because the translator puts "End" there, but actually it's just the end of the first part ("Reports"). It's only the first 1/3 of the book.

Where's the new series Kubo? I need my weekly shitposting back :'(

He needs a long break first.

Isn't it taking too long for Kubo to start something else? He could have started another series or at least draw some one-shot already. Or at the very least work on a databook/artbook. He didn't even post something for Christmas in his twitter. I swear all other authors post and draw much more than this lazy shit.