Almost fell for Sup Forums's memes about supporting net neutrality

>almost fell for Sup Forums's memes about supporting net neutrality
whew

Supporting net neutrality is a reddit meme, not a Sup Forums meme. They just flooded us to shill it.

Derp. Why do you think big kike companies like Google support NN?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Based /ourpajeet/ stomping out commie shit.

Reminder that libtards support (((NN))).

Hey what happened to that guy who shilled that google Ad click-farm? Nonstop with endless supply of images

Fuck off back to (((reddit))).

Honestly this was the biggest red flag for me. When both Google and George Soros are railing against NN repeal, it makes me second guess the whole thing.

Doesn't mean I think that companies like Comcast are any more concerned for the rights and freedoms of their customers.

the thing i'll never understand is: what is the real agenda behind all that net neutrality propaganda?

(((Weev))) was 100% right about this. NN was all about forcing cheap bandwidth for shitty social media companies, and was never about "B-but what about people being able to m-make their web 1.0 personal homepage for their faggy shitty tractor repair business without it getting limited to oblivion?"

Btw is he actually Jewish or just "trans-jewish", like Ben and Seattle Truth?

>I was against net neutrality all along!
Fuck off brainlet, I know you were just parroting these opinions just like everyone else.

>They just flooded us to shill it.
And fucking failed.

Fuck off back to your hole plebbitor

>using Sup Forums parenthesis
>being a brainlet this hard
How do you even manage to breathe?

Good goy.

The best thing is how they all came in here with the exact same talking points, the moments you challenged them on any of them they get VERY angry and start calling you names.

>being 12 years old

This is a good example of paid for social media shills. They're trying to "blend in". It's pretty cringe worthy. It's obvious that the tech companies who have grown so big as to become targets don't want to be ransomed by ISPs after they've taken suicidal political positions that will block any litigation in their favor.

They think we're stupid enough to forget about the months of censorship and the brow-beatings we witnessed. Disgusting, get the fuck out of here.

>being this brainwashed
Use those fucking neurons and think for yourself you sheep.

That's right goy

>They think we're stupid enough to forget about the months of censorship and the brow-beatings we witnessed.

If the ((((powers that beeeee))))) wanted to block Sup Forums or any other site that rustles the rich leftist elites' jimmies, they can ALREADY do it and WORLDWIDE, no need to even call the ISPs to block it (see TDS as the precedent).

>If the ((((powers that beeeee))))) wanted to block Sup Forums or any other site that rustles the rich leftist elites' jimmies, they can ALREADY do it and WORLDWIDE, no need to even call the ISPs to block it (see TDS as the precedent).
Bingo.

I really wish I had my research paper that I did 3 years back before any of this NN stuff was even an issue. Even back then I knew NN was a fucking farce.

>like Ben and Seattle Truth?
endomorphosis and that other faggot? weev fanboys at best

>Sup Forumstards literally supporting a poo in loo and Israeli loving, daughter now Jewish (((Trump))) and decided to be good goys for the ISPs who literally own CNN, NBC, Tumblr, Yahoo, and HBO
Either they are falling for controlled opposition, are retarded, or both.

>
>>They think we're stupid enough to forget about the months of censorship and the brow-beatings we witnessed.
>If the ((((powers that beeeee))))) wanted to block Sup Forums or any other site that rustles the rich leftist elites' jimmies, they can ALREADY do it and WORLDWIDE, no need to even call the ISPs to block it (see TDS as the precedent).

You mean the hosting provider didn't want to host neonazi white supremacist bullshit, and therefore literally Comcast knows best, please let them tell me what to view?

>supporting meme neutrality
tbqh
i rather have a very fast connection to youtube, steam and other meme sites than meme neutrality

>Using irrelevant politics and racism to try and blend in
Sorry faggot, we're not automatons you're going to have to bring real arguments and not the bullshit alarmism that has already been defeated in this thread.

Actually, why don't you go through all the companies that blocked it, including one of the very companies that is actively pushing for NN?

Oh yeah, you can't because then your shitty argument will get shredded to pieces.

If you think Google and co. support NN to "censor" you, then you are fucking retarded, you are so insignificant. The goal of Google is to get people on the internet by any means possible, use their search engine, and click ads. They make $6.30 a year per internet user from ads, which may not sound like a lot, but when you consider there are 2.5 billion internet users out there (and growing) it's important. Why do you think Google would make their own browser, look at why they invested in android, look at how hard they are trying to get more mobile web users by shilling the fuck out of progressive web apps, any business strategy they have taken involves getting more people on the internet. They think if ISPs throttle connections, then people will use the internet less.

This is a fight jews vs jews. Neither side is worth being proud of supporting.

It doesn't really matter.
On one side you have silicon valley and all that cabal itching to fuck you over, and on the other you have the ISPs mad that they aren't the ones fucking you over.
Both are producing massive amounts of propaganda when in reality it's like hitler vs stalin, and you're poland.

>"REEE FUCK THE ELITES DICTATING WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO READ!! FUCK CENSORSHIP, NET NEUTRALITY FOREVER!"
>*leftist elites use their influence on ICAAN to seize any domain TDS gets*
>"wtf I love the elites and their censorship now!"

Never change, lefty redditor SJW.

>Google vs. Comcast
I'm going with Comcast. At least they don't censor sites they don't disagree with like The Daily Stormer.

((()))

You're trying really hard, but your shilling campaign on Sup Forums has failed, on Sup Forums it failed before it started, Sup Forums is laughing at you. A bunch of 5 cent/post shills backed by ugly and angry pleddit drones. 445,000 automated posts to the FCC and you haven't made a dent. No body fucking cares.

It's a leftypol shill using classic ((((Alinsky)))) tactics. They are so forced and obvious.

Tech companies want more Internet access.

ISPs want less of it.

So much samefagging, hope you're paid enough

TDS got taken down by the will of the free market.
The free market doesn't tolerate racism. Deal. With. It.
Nazi Alt Right BTFO, libertarians win again!

>libertarians win again!

Nice D&C false flagging, pledditor.

>everyone I disagree with is a false flagging shill

>acts like a false flagging shill
>whines about being pinpointed as one

Methinks the reddit SJW doth protest too much...

i wonder if people here found out people on reddit breathe air if they would start holding their breath jesus fucking christ to the point of being against NN fucking rediculous no wonder Sup Forums fucking sucks now

don't want to pay more for the bandwidth i currently use.

reddit sucks (((((corporate)))) dicks as long as they are painted in leftist SocJus platitudes and so do you, useful idiot.

This, the leftypol net neutrality shills have been exposed for who they are.

Bitch about mooslern extremism and fuck off back to Sup Forums where people want to read that worthless inbred hate screed.

Then list all the sites Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Xfinity, Charter have blocked, throttled and tried to fleece for "fast" lanes and tell me why Comcast won't block racist horseshit alongside all other anti competitive and inconvenient information.

>thising so flamboyantly
Is this some shit tier shilling/samefagging
You need to lurk more before shilling.

When both sides do the disinformation thing, neither makes sense.

>mfw this whole thread

>"This is a fight jews vs jews. Neither side is worth being proud of supporting."

THIS

>and tell me why Comcast won't block racist horseshit alongside all other anti competitive and inconvenient information.

Because they don't gain anything from blocking all these low bandwidth sites, retarded dipshit. This whole thing is not about free speech, but rather a fight between the ISP jews and the streaming (((((NETFLIX)))) jews that are the biggest bandwidth hogs since lefty lemmings can't live without their weekly dose of ((((Amy Schumer))))) Bill Nye specials.

Say that again in English please?

Opposition to NN is 100% anti-Reddit contrarianism and trolling.

When streaming sites need more bandwidth they fucking pay their provider, or own the provider and build it.

When isp's need more bandwidth, they slow the connection, blame netflix, charge them for it, get sued and fined, then buy their way to make it legal next election season.

ISP's have been overselling their service for years and are finally about to dig their loophole out.

Contraction != Being wrong

>ISP starts throttling your bandwidth, blocking sites and other kike trickery to save $$$
>switch to another ISP

Wow wasn't so hard was it?

>Inb4 no other ISP
Then just leave the current one. The internet is not essential. You don't need it to live.

Some areas only have one IPS

>Contraction != Being wrong
Correct, contraction = shortening.

i miss Sup Forums before the /r/the_donald invasion... like 2007.

Indeed it isn't, in fact they are completely unrelated

>only one ISP

In what fucking Orwellian nightmare you live? Even in my third world rural state there's like 5 ISPs to pick from.

Correct, and same goes for electricity. We need to get it out of the government's dirty fingers.

*Contrarian
You happy now, Reddit?

>Google, Facebook, Twitter aren't paying taxes
that's so cool fuck the goberment stealing cunts muuuh freedom

>Google, Facebook, Twitter aren't paying enough money to other corporations
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's disgusting how Americans are brainwased to suck corporate cock

t. newfag redditor trying to fit in.

>if you don't like NN shilling you are for le Trumpfag Pajeet!!!

How about neither? Good job shilling for corporate/Pajeet interests for free.

They sure tried their hardest. I bet posting without gaining any karma is killing them the whole time they post here... nobody will know how "good" they are and how hard they fought.

>Trying to drag it back to the left-right paradigm
Nice try shlomo, we've already worked out why you want NN and why it's better for us to have you compete with Chaim at Comcast.

And when you can't because the same isp has a legal monopoly?

I've been fighting this fight for over 20 years, and I'm still stuck with at&t. If they'd been using the USF for it's purpose the whole fucking country could have fibre 10 years ago, instead I'm stuck with adsl.

Please don't use the alt-right hate frog on this board. Thank you.

Why are Plebbitors so obsessed with much free markitz? ISPs become dominant by providing good services, at a certain point they don't need competition anymore. NN is a waste of time and energy that should be focused on the much bigger issue of Google/FB censorship.

Please don't use the newfag reddit frog on this board. Thank you.

This. ISP and streaming kikes getting the masses worked up over an artificial controversy to shill for their interests for free as always.

Did the post hurt your feefees? Might want to read it again, I'm not talking about any group. But you already knew that this is coming from one group in particular.

Telling the mean man to go back to the bully zone doesn't refute anything he says. It makes you look like a fucking idiot.

>hurt your feefees
Your smarm and sarcasm are easily detected and discarded.

>'m not talking about any group. But you already knew that this is coming from one group in particular.
How cute, your post should stand on its own and right now it got BTFO so what do, shill fuck?

That picture doesn't make any sense

you already have that. Why would you want to pay more for the priviledge?

>Sup Forums constantly talking about muh free speech and how important it is and how bad is it that people censore their nazi mottos
>But if its done to others then it's okay because they dont agree with me :^)

if leftists want it
if leftist politicians want it
if sjw corps like netflix want it
if soros wants it
then maybe you should stop and think if it's really a good thing

Are you fucktarded? How much are they paying you? Or are you just contrarian by nature because it's cool on Sup Forums?

>Then list all the sites Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Xfinity, Charter have blocked, throttled and tried to fleece for "fast" lanes and tell me why Comcast won't block racist horseshit alongside all other anti competitive and inconvenient information.
because what you leftie millennials consider "racist bullshit" probably is just some official crime statistics that's contrary to your favorite narrative

>help, the state created monopoly is a problem
>we need more state to fix it!
leftist thinking. the literal definition of insanity.

>if you don't like your ISP then leave the internet
>if you don't like taxes then move to somalia
that's pretty much the favorite leftist non-argument. used against leftists this time. feels gud xD

>mfw people are so bound by suspicions that they make decisions based of the actions of others
>if this company i am suspicious of is supporting something it must be bad!
How about doing some of your own research instead of making your decisions based off what others are doing?

ISPs oligopolic to begin with. Lets give them even more market power. What could possibly go wrong? I'm all for it because leftists are against it. That'll show em.

>censorship is wrong except when it's things I don't like bawww

You're a stupid faggot.

> (OP)
>
Let me fix that
>Tech companies want more Internet access without paying for more bandwidth
>ISPs want more money from big companies that hog there bandwidth
Literally like the other user said, its Jew vs jews

Is this really the best argument you have against NN? Shitty meme picture?

>FCC's very own Pajeet has closed keynote with Verizon
Good goys , there is no conflict of interest. Sleep. Go to sleep. This is all to help new ISPs break into the market and improve competition!

>stupid goyim

American politics in a nutshell. GOP would turn pro immigration if Democrats said they wanted less of it.

I can't wait for Americans to get out of my internet to be quite honest family.

Well the thing is all those guys also want to live, so should I stop living because all of those want it?
No of course not, this is using the hitler likes sugar thing it's retarded and you're retarded for posting it.

They're from Sup Forums what do you expect actual thought provoking arguments?

this desu

I hate corporations and capitalism but capitalist corporations like Google, Facebook, Amazon and Netflix are the good guys and should rule the world. This isn't fucking fair bros.

It's funny how it's always the Sup Forumsfags who are calling everyone who doesn't agree with them newfags and redditors while their board advertises this site to the rest of the web inviting anyone and everyone in order to "redpill" them, they even created their own sub reddit.
It's amazing.

>waaaaah le Sup Forums hurt muh feelings!! Ban assault boards!!

t. newfag AND redditor