Hi goy, Repeat my words

capital of israel - Jerusalem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuxqXjhl13Y
youtu.be/EKmSf-7Nd-M
youtu.be/CCWDjG74_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You faggot jews are being 3rd chessed by Trump once again.

Case in point, nobody is celebrating in Israel right now. Wanna know why? Because they feel the war over nothing looming upon them.
Think about this: Palestinians, Muslims CARE about Jerusalem being the capital of Palestine. Israelis DO NOT CARE what the capital is, because, among other things, they are too corrupted and decadent to give a fuck. Guess who's going to fight a harder fight.

mfw Trump once again magisterially played the assholes one against the other.

Hilarious. Palestinians fighting harder for Jerusalem.

Capital of Israel - Jerusalem

this will trigger a war, a war that will reduce islam if not end it.
they will leave europe, europe will be united.
israel will fight as well as europe, the US and with the group already fighting, the kurds.

the ovens are cold but will be relight for the muslims.

this is NOT a random decision but a strategic act to eradicate the muslims from the west and put them in there place.

THIS IS A TRIGGER FOR THE HOLY WAR AND THE 10TH CRUSADE!

was trump the chosen or not?

Yes master. Truly our greatest ally.

jerusalem was always the capital of israel, it was the capital of judea and palestina prima for hundreds of years.

i really hope trump does it. i want to see all the muslims go apeshit. they'll literally see this as a crusade level event.

You’re mentally retarded.

i knew i was born to be a crusader.

Trump is a kike faggot and so is Sup Forums

oh, ye of little faith.

Jesus fucking Christ you people are taking obvious pandering to evangelicals who support Israel because they're waiting for the second coming of Christ as evidence of a Crusade. Why? So you can live out your fantasies of killing brown people who believe in a different imaginary friend?

Christ you people are insane.

the muslims are going to absolutely apeshit over this.

they will be protesting and rioting all through europe and the west.

if things get bad enough, muslims may be asked to leave.

no, the muslims have been carrying out their holy war before and well after the first crusades. look at history.

Capital of The United States of America: Jerusalem

not under standing France has nukes and turned muslim
> what is kikes sniffing there own farts for 500 alex

no, i just like the opportunity this brings to expose islam and muslims for what they are.

you dont get it do you. jews are a somewhat "protected" people... and the muslims will be going apeshit, targeting the jews in the west etc..

>jews will call for islam to be expelled from such and such countries.
> a national debate will erupt
>muslims will go more apeshit
>population opposed their shit completely
>muslims btfo

MAGA! Just get over it. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Is it finally time to remove the saracens from Constantinople?

>Jerusalem become kikepital
>Turkey, Saudi and Iran agreed to cease hostility
>new shia-sunni anti-kike arabian league
>declare war on kikeland

what board game is Trump playing

watch this 2 minute clip, its self evident islam has an agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuxqXjhl13Y

YES GOY, FIGHT FOR US!!

I share your theory

a final crusade

>they will be protesting and rioting all through europe and the west.
Guess we shouldn't have let them in.

WOOOOOOO

What the fuck was it before. You're only relevant because you're a problem.

Jerusalem belongs to christians. Tanks in 30 mins.

Capital of USA - Jerusalem

this will shut the lefties up.

this will cause a chain reaction and people won't be able to deny islam is a problem.

>right wing parties popularity increases
>anti-islam sediment
>nationalism rises

i wont say everything will play out, but one thing will turn into another.

am i a good goy daddy :3

Hi heeb, repeat my words: American embassy.

kek

Why is it not called JewRuseAllThem?

keked and checked.

God has spoken. HE WILL TAKE BACK JERUSÁLEM!!!

based

How does it happens that other countries tell to a country where should it place its capital?

yes, it is time.
the 10th and final crusade is at hand.

that shoppe of the merchant is cringe worthy
horrible you kike
you deserve to shoved into an oven solely for that

>another intifada, thousands of Palestinian civilians die and nothing changes

SEE FAGS IT'S 4D CHESS, TRUMP GOT THE WORLD TO DISLIKE ISRAEL

>trump stops recognizing the Palestinian Authority

SEE YOU KEKS, THIS WILL JUST MAKE THEM FIGHT EVEN HARDER FOR RECOGNITION. LE 7 DIMENSIONAL BACKGAMMON

>Israel genocides entire native population of Gaza and the West Bank, and incorporates them into Israel forever, then nukes Iran

S E E C U K S IT S 593RD D I MEN ZIO N SOLITAIRE ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPOERE TURMP

The one with the biggest nukes tells the others what to do.

its capital has been jerusalem for decades, US never acknowledged it as the capital

this is about trump making the US acknowledge jerusalem as the capital

Who won the last three territorial fights? You are a faggot; we will own your clay also mahoumad :) come at me

shutup ya poofer

capital of Israel - Jerusalem
Anything else, master?

Jews fought side-by-side with Muslim soldiers to defend Jerusalem against the Crusaders. When the crusaders at last stormed Jerusalem, July 15, 1099, they drove all the Jews into one of the synagogues and there burned them alive.

DEUS VULT
Remove kikes and kebab.

And Obama as a muslim hates it.

Keep in mind that there will always more muslims than jews. Just a small shift in power and you'll be kicked back to the sea.

Trump knows what's up.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Israel IS the ally of the US. No amount of autistic screeching will change that.
Trump understands in order to destroy the mudslime menace he must use his ally, Israel. Put the jews to the true test, let them work for the millions we pay them EVERY day.
And now you see where this is going and understand

Prepare to fight some mudskins, greatest ally

Important to let the abo hold the kangaroo's balls when you succ. Can cause prostate troubles for the 'roo otherwise.

Fuck off kike

i just want to see the salt that comes after its official

you have my katana, ally
LET'S SAVE THE WEST

Capital of the Kingdom of Jerusalem

Lol. Seriously, congratulations. And that's from someone who crusaded for Palestinian rights for decades. Abbas and the PA have neglected every opportunity to solve this conflict in favor of their preference for instability and danger to innocents. It's time to bring this stupid conflict to a close.

Hashem yevarech otha!

>HEY FUCK THE WORLD WITH A MAKE AMERICA GREAT CONDOM

Joyner was a prophet
BASED BLACK MAN

>from someone who crusaded for Palestinian rights for decades
t. Dershowitz

>t. Dershowitz

Thanks for your input, Ivan. Fuck your borscht.

Put on you Armor boys!
You're Divide & Conquer is failing.
youtu.be/EKmSf-7Nd-M
youtu.be/CCWDjG74_0w
Wake up Zombie's

you think this is funny?
oh god the astrology is right I can't believe this
2018 is year of war
and 2019 is the end of america

You can't seriously believe it's the PA's fault Israel sabotaged the peace process with settlements and fucked up Gaza beyond recognition

Nice digits..

I agree with you on a very basic level..

But their imaginary friend has been telling them to kill me.. and tho I'm still alive, my imaginary friend tells me that doesn't mean I won.

Today, the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy. I'm delighted to see them fight each other.

You know how some people say "nobody wins in war"

We might..

You kikes all gonna die one day. Look at these numbers.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

not only that but Trump just trolled the msm AND locked up the christcuck vote for 2020

>There are millions of evangelical eyes on Trump, waiting to see if he will keep his campaign promise to move the embassy, longtime Pastor John Hagee told Fox News.

>"I can assure you that 60 million evangelicals are watching this promise closely because if President Trump moves the embassy into Jerusalem, he will historically step into immortality," Hagee said

We are overwhelmed with joy that its just been made a huge target....thank you!
Its the best we could do for all the "help" you've given us

underrated

>You can't seriously believe it's the PA's fault Israel sabotaged the peace process with settlements and fucked up Gaza beyond recognition

I think it's the PA's fault that they've made peace with Hamas and ceded Gaza to them. I think it's the PA's fault that they didn't go along with John Kerry when they had a chance at absolutely the best deal they were realistically ever going to get. It's the PA's fault that they missed the changing geopolitical winds so completely, and now find themselves in an uncomfortable position of being aligned neither with NATO nor Russia nor China nor India at a time when non-aligned powers are basically irrelevant. I think it's the PA's fault that they've done so little to actually create peace, and so much to build and continue the tensions because that's how they earn their pay and their pensions.

liberals: "DUMPF IS A JOKE, NO COUNTRY RESPECTS US ANYMORE AND ANYTHING HE DOES IS STUPID"
also liberals: "WTF DUMPF Y MOVE DA EMBASY THAT WILL MAKE DEM MAD EVERYONE THINKS ITS A BAD IDEA"

Obama spoke for Jerusalem being the Israeli capital during his presidency.

You may not know this, but not all trump supporters fell for the "mub Jews rule the world" meme

I have to say though, this muslim retardation has to stop so I'm all for it being 'escalated'
With the best of intentions I hope you stay safe
And with the worst of intentions I hope you deal with your very own religious retards..

Isn't Tel Aviv the capital of Israel?

Hey Israel, can you stop expanding illegal settlements?
>not until you have an elected government to negotiate with
Done. Can you stop expanding illegal settlements?
>we don't like these guys, let's trap them in Gaza so they dislike us even more
Fine, can you negotiate with the West Bank government, to stop expanding illegal settlements?
>no, we need a unified government to negotiate with
Fine, we don't like them, but ok. Can we negotiate now?
>I think it's the PA's fault that they've made peace with Hamas...

Kek

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Redpill me on this topic jew. Why are arabs so butthurt over this?

Auschwitz is the capital of Israel.

Noice

Used to be the ones with the biggest balls when we ruled the world

I'm not sure how you expect all that nonsense to distract from the fact that the PA has accepted Hamas rule of Gaza and participation in the political process in the Palestinian territories. Despite the fact that they're a horrible terrorist group that refuses to make peace with Israel under ANY circumstances, and provokes Israel by launching rockets to kill civilians whenever they please, or whenever peace seems to be nearer than they want it to be.

Yes. This is the PA's fault. The West has offered them mighty assistance in crushing Hamas. They preferred this sort of good cop/bad cop situation. It's unfortunate, because it has staved off any real moves towards peace. Haniyeh and his bunch are assholes whose solution to this conflict is to inculcate generations of Palestinians and other Arabs and Muslims with as much hatred as he can, even if that means creating whole TV networks just to air propaganda cartoons for small children caricaturing Jews as demons or pigs.

It's a shame all around, and I really do weep for all the innocent lives being tossed around carelessly by these powerful people. Israel has its share of responsibility for where we are, for sure, but ultimately, the PA lived up to that meme... it never failed to miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

John Kerry and Obama were like a golden ticket for them, and they turned their noses up at it.

This user gets it
SKULLS FOR HIS SKULL THRONE

>"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Implying that kikes won't fuck up America after all

Nuke Israel

>christ slave mental processes

Eh whatever, you have your capital, just give us a happening of a lifetime Schlomo

You underestimate leftists.

Jerusalem is Serbia

Are you guys going to destroy that mosque and look for the mythical Jew temple now?

I had no idea pol had so many butthurt Arab diaspora larpers?

And before this it wasn't?

If muslims had a chance to do anything to Israel, they'd already do it. They've already exhausted all their options. Every time they chimped out, we took more land from them. They know very well chimping out again will cost them more land so they'll do nothing and take it up the ass like a good bitch.

Its not even "muslims", dude. Saudi Arabia is a bro with Israel, these days. Jordan too, pretty much. And Israel has lots of its own muslims, who prefer living in Israel to elsewhere.

Thank you Trump. This is by far the greatest service this orange fartball will ever do to Islam. With this single act, he will undo centuries of passive psychological war against the Muslim nations. This will do more than ISIS did over their brief stay by clearing the grey zone. If this act mobilizes a tiny fraction of Muslims around the world, say 5%, it will be HUGE. I hope he goes forward with this. I hope blood gets spilled in the Masjid Aqsa. I hope churches and synagogues gets burned around the globe. Good times ahead. Wonderful times ahead.

Do christcucks get their rapture now?

There's a lot of delusion in this post.
>this will trigger a war, a war that will reduce islam if not end it.
You realize there are about 1.5 billion of these fuckwits right? There is no such thing as a moderate muslim, and christianity is cucked beyond all hope. The pope will call for peace and none of the catholics will fight.
>they will leave europe, europe will be united.
No they won't. More will coming seeking "refuge" from the fighting, and Europe will welcome them with open arms. Moreover, many white native Europeans are not fans of Israel in the least.
>israel will fight as well as europe, the US and with the group already fighting, the kurds.
Israel will have to fight muslim nations that will launch an attack. Of course the US will be good goys and send supplies or even some young Americans to die for Israel. Europe won't join to fight anything. The only fighting in Europe will be the European women fighting among themselves over who can fuck the most refugees in an attempt to win virtue signaler of the year.
>the ovens are cold but will be relight for the muslims.
Not gonna happen. The Hague punishes war criminals.
>this is NOT a random decision but a strategic act to eradicate the muslims from the west and put them in there place.
Muslims are here to stay. I don't want them here, but you are not getting rid of them.
>THIS IS A TRIGGER FOR THE HOLY WAR AND THE 10TH CRUSADE!
You need to be 18 to post here.