Sup Forums supports Israel. Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Sup Forums supports Israel. Sup Forums has always supported Israel.

Sup Forums is at war with Palestine. Sup Forums has always been at war with Palestine.

Trump has spoken. Israel is our greatest ally. Fuck off back to plebbit, Nazi anti-semite scum.

Hey there /leftypol/

>implying Trump is wrong
>about anything

You will hang from the Wall, spic.

>You're drunk JIDF, PLS GO HOME (RUSSIA)

Oh no, I'm certainly a Trump supporter. I just know you're being an opportunistic cunt, and started both of those threads as part of a D&C operation.

If you are a true Trump supporter, you will renounce your antisemtic ways and admit the inherent truth of the fact that Israel is our greatest ally and the Jews are God's chosen people.

There is nothing opportunistic about this. Trump has spoken. Submit or hang, faggot.

Oh okay then. How about going into this thread, and arguing with him then?

Well I can't get "him", to come here. How about going, and posting there?

Tell you what.

I'll do it, if you say "Trump is right, Israel is our greatest ally."

We follow Trump, Sup Forums follows Trump. If he says Israel is our greatest ally and Assad is bad, we believe him. Sup Forums is now a anti-Muslim, pro Jew, pro Trump board, and will remain so. Deal with it.

are you trying to get a screencap to post on Sup Forums or something?

Trump is a zionist shill and can fuck off

My Man.

No, since I dont know what that is.

Real americans support Finland.

Ehh, Finland's alright. Better than Sweden.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Nope, they're running a D&C op.

>Sup Forums supports Israel.

nu-Sup Forums does

Sup Forums hasn't existed since 2012

kys kike

Nothing wrong with Israel. Everything with globalists

By not signing the Jerusalem Waiver, Trump just annihilated decades worth of careful Kike scheming for the (((Greater))) Israel Initiative.
>mainstream awareness will be back on the jews
>arab sentiment against Israel will be extremely high and it will be suicide for a country like SA to ally with them.

Why do you think Bannon is heavily for it while (((Kushner))) is against it?

Globalism is an inevitability, resources spent trying to get the car back into the bag are resources wasted. All our efforts should be spent trying to shape how globalism works.

Go home ! No one wants you here !!

Palestine shouldn’t even exist. I’m sick of fucking muslims and the whole world pandering to them. Look at what they do!! Blow up people, stabbing, stonings, acid attacks, running over people, hijacking planes, did I miss anything?

>but user, we've always been at war with Eastasia!
This message brought to you by Fox News, ahem, I meant MinTruth

Jews are fair weather friends and kikes don't belong on Sup Forums.

Agreed that most of poll supports the people living there and hates the sand-niggers but most of us are also anti-Zionist meaning we hate the corrupt people that's controlling Israel.