Why is pol so racist all the time...

Why is pol so racist all the time? Its like its 99% of white kids from America who are angry black people or muslims are fucking their non existent girlfriends or something, then they cant take a joke themselves and get mad when you call them bigots or racist

Get a grip you children

probably le 56% dwelling nazi descendants and le 56% juden payed to keep nazi meme alive.
but i ask why you pick that pic ahmed?
niko=nike=victory + belic=bel=beo=white... meaning white victory, rookstar done it on purpose imo.

Because I like the game gta4 its nice to see it from an immigrants perspective

Plus niko is not racist he has other black friends in the game he does not discriminate

yes but name is ironic in regards to your post keke
also i think le 56% are sleping in their coffins and crypts atm so not much bait gonna happen

AYYY NIKO ITS YOUR COUSIN ROMAN LETS GO BOWLING!!!

OF COURSE THE OP IS FROM SWEDEN.

the joke writes itself.

Doing God's work, user.

>he doesnt know this is how white people have always talked in real life behind your back
>laughinggirls.jpg

Gives new meaning to the name liveleak.

When do you realize you failed to make a single argument in that whole post?

Well, do you want an answer to your question? Or do you already have it all figured out to the point that you have made up in your mind what the answer is already?

>Swedish flag
Of course it is

You gotta learn to recognize women posting.

Op is a women 100%

Im actually not

I find it weird how most of "why is pol so..." threads start with a condescending "they just angry cuz they dont have gee Effs"

These are all just videos of people partying although that peeing pooping lady is nasty and deserves to kicked off

For a man to have estrogen levels this high is impossible.

Even if you were raised on soy with two lesbian mothers

You are 100%a women

They are though, they are angry little boys mad they cant get some pussy and blame others

Fuck off Jewnigger

I think i made a strong point

Im not even jewish lol but you seem to hate them too

Op, are you just upset that the world doesn't like you? Is that why you come here and make futile arguments?

Like a third of the posts on here are attention seeking leftists trying to troll people. You being another example. This is one of the few places that actually allows open, unfiltered discourse from all sides.

The world really likes me i get new women every single day where as you guys are beta cucks

because stereotypes are right 99% of the time. All the blowback jokes are angry screeching and straw grasping

Im not even a troll thats stupid everyone who disagrees is a troll now?

I just think youre all massive racists

Yes.

>T. Angry roastyd\

You would be surprised at how many people on /pol are middle aged working class and married with kids.

I fucking hate niggers so fucking much

You do not disagree you’re just accusing. Everyone and imply you know their motives

"get a grip you children" Say the arsehole who ignores the anti white sentiment from shitskins and nogs

GIRFUY! camel jockey 3rd world fucktard

Remember that they hate you even more

Anybody who lives in the States around blacks automatically becomes race pilled. It is a normal reaction to seeing nogs nog all the live long day.
Only white sanctuaries in the USA are free to enjoy liberty and freedom. The rest of us need to keep on guard 100% of the time around blacks.

Sure, you probably can find some good black people, but we can't take the chance of putting our guard down for 2 minutes around them...it can easily cost us our life.

Their motives are to think they are better than these people

Hahahaha, there are easily 100 times more BLM and sjw idiots that believe that white people should just shut up and leave. They themselves talk about racsim when they're fucking racism. Damn hippocrates

well we KNOW you are massive racists..
Not a doubt about it fucknuts.....
On tthe fence most of my life, coming into contact with most of you cunts has swung it for me..........Get out!

Indeed.

Because I'm sick of Islamic Imperialism. I'm sick of apologism and appeasement.
Accelerationism seems to be the only way forward. We need the muslims to get violent before they breed further. We need their violence to wake people up.
Muslims are such thin skinned pussies they kill cartoonists.
Your nation is being conquered and you are collaborating with the enemy. Get a grip cuck.

well we KNOW you are massive racists..
Not a doubt about it fucknuts.....

On the fence most of my life, coming into contact with mostly racist cunts has swung it for me..........Get out!

RREEEEEEEE

And looking at each races accomplishments and cultures isn’t it obvious?

I don’t see you moving to an African or Muslim country...?

You are under a Marxist indoctrination called cultural relativism, that imply that all cultures are equal and the success of each races depends if they have been oppressed or not by white people

>Sup Forums
>white
hi CNN

>why is the culture of this board the culture of this board
The real question is why isn't this user banned and this thread deleted already. Another good question is why are threads like this allowed to flood the catalog every day. This board is so far gone.

When you see a group of ethnics on the street you don't know, do you relax?

Will they blame this attack on Leslie Jones on Milo again?

You THINK we are all massive racists and we KNOW most of the fucking retards in the leftist movement are racist and sexist. You hate whites and men, even if you don't consciously do, it's deeply seeded in leftist beliefs

>they think they they are better

>Sup Forums is racist
>to be racist is to discriminate
>to discriminate is to recognize that two things are not the same
>to call someone racist you recognize that there are distinct races

Poorly played Sven, by calling us racist you're being racist. Speciation is real, evolution is real, IQ matters as much as temperament and empathy.

Cousin, let's go bowling

It’s not racist. Followers of Islam are murdering lying animals. Not wanting murderers in your country is not racist, it’s smart.

Alright im bored now, i was just fucking with you im not even swedish i just got bored and decided to wind you all up

I do like gta 4 tho

Okey.

Sorry cousin, I can't go bowling now. Maybe another time.

Bet youd shut your fucking mouth if you seen me..
Internet makes you brave or the company of many of you third world trash.. It wont matter we will fucking light you up

Trained navy seal?

Go on.

I never relax outside my house.

what the fuck! looks like they set a camera because they were suspicious of the nanny

>Africa for Africans
>Europe for Africans

You really don't see the problem, do you? Just leave me the fuck alone, that's all. Don't make us hurt (((you))) again.

Yes niggers are nasty i get it relax now pls german bro

>getting laid solves all of society's ills

So true, if you relax outside your house you're too layed back. I'm always looking for a leftist to debate.

Cultural relativism.

yeah you keep playing while your country burns you little fuckwit.....
hope you eat a truck of peace or a hand grenade of reconciliation....

>hiring some minimum wage stranger to raise your kids

True love there

think i give a fuck retard? trained yes, guns here no!

This is perhaps the worst thread I have seen this year. You should all kill yourselves, myself included.

Guys its a prank relad the cameras are right over there

pol:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bro chill its a prank im not really like th...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was the case, yes. Further: the dad sees it and kicks the shit out of the niggerette. Niggerette gets prosecuted in court. Don't know the outcome.

Get out of Sweden you fucking nigger

I mean youre in england so youre probably gonna eat some loose screws before me faggot also you just let isis marches and sharia law shit happen

God forbid you have a fuckin butter knife there tho mate

My muslims>your muslims

>suspect someone of beating your child almost to death on a regular basis
>put up a camera to tape it instead of not letting this person near your children

Brilliant.

Let me off page one already youre embarrassing us

Alright, Niko. Maybe we do something when you have some free time.

how the hell do they always end up naked?

So what’s this thread about then fuckface? You being dumb and ignorant ?

Also this, you're the equivalent of a domesticated dog we're attempting to train to roll over for a treat. An actual pet

You will defeat isis

Reverting to instinct I guess. Maybe it reminds them of their ancestral homelands like whites with seeing wooden objects.

So you admit about being wrong?

Only one Question. Are you
a) a swedish male cuck
b) a swedish white whore, or
c) a "swedish" black or muslim?

Not asking wether you're a non white muslim woman, since your husband wouldn't allow you access to the internet in Swedistan in the first place.

personally I'm an eugenist. they're useless and only waste resources

the future will be white or there won't be any future

Yeah pretty much

I just know what strings to pull subtly so that pol goes nuts so i decided to do it for kek

youd be surprised when i fuck one up with a newspaper then

I like how neither of these "people" are bothered in the slightest by the kids being there and making distressed noises. Truly, if we just import a 100 million more they'll show their empathy and intelligence and make Europe great again!

The fucking insanity, it's too much

Well said

Because its fun and if giving the chance we really would kill people.

>Sup Forums
>white

>Sup Forums 99% white
>Only white ppl are racis
>all these bites