youtu.be/OqR-phb3Wkk
youtu.be/w3VeKnW9cNo
youtu.be/_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/HealthandHubris
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Shawn you Mexican hobbit

>Shawn

that chubby guy who they threw out of IE? Im not him, just trying to spread legit info

>was a coal burning bi whore
>then went to being a baby hating feminist
>is now on the alt right train leeching betabucks from white guys
Will the alt right ever learn?

Dugin is extremely retarded when it comes to race, his argument is basically a continuum fallacy. I don't know why they take Dugin so seriously when it comes to everything. Also wasn't Evola the same guy that came up with Italian Fascist Racial Laws?

But I agree with Duginists that ethnicity is much more important than race.

r o a s t i e

what the fuck is this retard's problem? seriously wtf? that's creepier than Indian fb stalkers

>city liberals think twitter is a social movement because billionaires subsidized revolution in a poor country once
e-celebs are r9k

why did they threw him out of IE? he is probably depressed now and does weird tweets.

he started the #tradthot ?

Is Lauren Southern officially dead to 'us', by the way?

Hello shills!

Your attack on rightwing women campaign is waning, whats next niggermarxists?

THERE ARE HNDREDS OF THREADS ON THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY
FUCKING STOP
OR AT LEAST POST SOMETHING BETTER THAN ‘I knew someone who looked like her now believe everything I say’.
STOP

stop giving these threads attention then u beta white knight

no shill, but HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO OF HER 2 YEARS AGO SUPORTING VEGANIMS AND ANTINATALISM!!!!!!

2 FUCKING YEARS AGO
2 FUCKING YEARS AGO

how on earth can you trust her????!!!

Hawt.

Definitely would mistress/10, love her voice.

Kali and Hubris becoming quite the meme. Kiwifarms/Dramatica when?

She got redpilled by The Golden One in 2016. She is engaged to a bodybuilding vegan nationalist. She's a bit weird, but legitimate in her beliefs.

She uploaded that anti-natalist vid back in September 2015. Few months later she deleted all of those vids and started parroting Alt-right talking points. Most bizarre flip flop ive seen, in such a short amount of time.

I saged you fucking retard.
Why are there hundreds of threads about one person and then attacking people who point out your bs as giving them attention?
If she’s an attention whore then stop giving her fucking attention. I’m not white knighting, you just have legitimately have nothing better to do with your life.

You'd think that a millionaire would get with a much more attractive gal than her, I find this hard to believe.

Trust het? Nigger, im not dating her. Im not a fucking beta with the delusion that shell be my girlfriend someday.

We sre in a culture war, and she and other ecelebs are our front line soldiers, we are support units, so start supporting and stop letting shareblue tell you what to think

Sometimes i wonder how we're winning with beta ass virgins coming in so fast from webbit. We can't toughen them up fast enough

>but HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO OF HER 2 YEARS AGO SUPORTING VEGANIMS AND ANTINATALISM!!!!!!

Link?

youtu.be/OqR-phb3Wkk
Prepare to wake up

kek

>race and ethnicity
>culture just happens

>Nigger, im not dating her. Im not a fucking beta with the delusion that shell be my girlfriend someday.

Nigger, people are financing her and similar headnodders, tell me, do you also support that talking head from SA that did camwhoring? le all for the cause.

I look forward to the Day of Judgment when Jehovah will sentence to eternal fire both the tradthots and the disgusting, unkempt hypocritical losers who attack them

These whores are just Anita Sarkeesian wannabes but milking soybois from the alt-right, ala the gamergirls.

Useless whores that want to make money with their pussy, while fucking niggers on the side. If she isn't married, she isn't trad. They probably get some betacuck to write up and research all their material for them.

Just look at that. Barely any make up on, probably doesn't shave, proud feminist, hates the idea of having children, and vegan. Truly the Pinnacle of white nationalist and traditionalism. It even makes me want to donate plus top. Thank you God for gifting us these women to help save our race!

>Sup Forums got subeverted by two shitskins
You guys are truly retarded. No wonder the white race is doomed

I dont give money to anyone retard. Even if shes larping, who cares, shes effective at possing off leftists. Why would you throw away a perfectly good weapon. Support her with memes and posts, that costs you nothing.

Roosh was right

>

That whole $400 per month in shekels.
Personally I support e celebs getting paid. Are you a communist or something?

>someone said something on the internet
>must be true

>2 FUCKING YEARS AGO
A lot of Sup Forums changed their ideology after 2016 elections.
Also, she and others is still useful for redpill some people.

Wtf are these threads? Ive never heard of any of these dumb hookers because i dont waste my brain on (((twitter))) or (((youtube))).

Get away from that shit you little gossiping 15 year olds.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL

SAGE

What the fuck. Stop giving attention whores attention. You are a massive faggot for making this thread.

Why does it wear the mask?
Oh heres why

Don't ever mess with a white girl who's "trad", or "alt-right", those girls got fucking problems and tara isn't the first. Lauren, ann, faith, tomi even has a fucking black boyfriend now. Find a liberal white girl who hides the fact shes scared of black people and slowly red pill her. Other than that might as well be a fucking degenerate and head south of the border for some mexican women

(i'm not shawn)

Honestly i with rich fucks like the cock brothers would create a market for right wing ecelebs like soros does for marxists. We're winning with most people doing this shit for free,

>We sre in a culture war

No, we're in a race war. This is why you should stop listening to these fucking tradthot civnat sluts. They're dumb and they're poisoning your mind. This is a war between the white race, and the mongrel hordes, for the very existence of our nations. Lauren Southern is a race traitor. She fucked the enemy. As far as I'm concerned, she should hang for it.

Its a shill raid

Culture saved race, don't be dense.

Whites are dwindling because we were losing the culture war, and thst led to the weakening of whites. Were giving up power to shitskins and Marxism runs the show at universities, entertainment, government, ect.

To save our race, we need to first win back the culture

The best way to trash these women is to stop talking about them after a certain point.

It's good to patrol thots, but it's just way too much over the same thots. Literally everyone knows Lauren Southern and Tara are thots, move on and stop giving them attention.

this

Female messengers have a role
youtu.be/w3VeKnW9cNo

Whites aren't dwindling actually. What is happening is that our countries are being invaded by foreigners who are breeding in our countries. That's all there is to it. This is 100% racial. Non-whites do not belong in white countries and should be completely and totally expelled through any means necessary. Whites who betray that are nothing but filthy traitors. How do you think your ancestors dealt with traitors? Hell, how do you think they dealt with women that didn't know their place?

Pure Alinsky tactics.

# Rule 4

I too feel for them
youtu.be/_lzVLYw4bVg

>INFILTRATORS, SABOTEURS, SHILLS MAKE THOUSANDS OF THREADS EVERY DAY CHARACTER ASSASSINATING TRAD WOMEN IN AN ORCHESTRATED PSYOP
>MUH THOTS, MUH BETA ORBITERS, MUH MONEY
>OY VEY, WE SHUT DOWN THEIR BANKING, PAYPAL, PATREON ACCOUNT AND DEMONETISE THEM, SO THEY DO NOT GET ANY MONEY (EXCEPT BITCOIN)
>BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE, BETTER SHAME THEM FOR RECEIVING MONEY SO THEY CANNOT DO IT FULL-TIME OR PROFESSIONALLY
>MONEY IS THEIR EXCLUSIVE MOTIVE
>TRY TO DIVIDE US AND DESTROY US FROM WITHIN LIKE A KIKE DOES

YOU ONLY MAKE ME SUPPORTING THEM MORE, YOU PERFIDIOUS KIKES

Cheers man that's a really fucking good voice sample for some electro beats

i thought it was gonna break out to music from the intro

>this organized shill attack on female Alt-Right "figureheads"

Jokes on you I never watched their videos anyway.

>muh huwheat fields
Beta's are gonna orbit

nope

Lefties got some dirt on Lauren and therefor ALL ecelbs must be dirty now! Especially alt right women. Fact that Lauren was never alt right and Tara was, is not important.

who is this?

and why does this guy keep following you around?

Video is Rule # 5

LOOK AT THIS BASED FEMINIST MAKING WHITE NATIONALISM VIDEOS!

Yup

More #4 and #5

Bitter kissless virgins MGTOWS gonna make threads all day long.

Alt-right is a term coined by the Clinton's in-order to criticize anybody farther from their communistic cancer, and lump us together.

Stop using it like it's an unironic thing. White nationalism is a real movement, alt-right is not a real movement.

So in a week, we've exposed Lauren Southern, Laura Loomer, and now Tara Mccarthy(Tarasita Hanrahan) for being feminist mudshark frauds, living off of right-wing white male orbiters. Now I'm waiting for something about Brittany Pettibone to complete this unsolved mystery.

Spam Shawn's twitter with his anti white tweets, tweets about being a spic, his dead mothers, etc.

twitter.com/HealthandHubris

He and this roastie (Grace Jones from Wales real identity) are the main ones trying to subvert us.

twitter.com/lilnazbol

They don't matter only the message.

That's why they're being attacked... They are the lefts enemies.

The left cannot claim the right is small group of losers when a notable amount of women are now involved.

It's very serious to them.

Women are being targeted.

Rule #9

kek
How does an adult male get bullied? sad

considering how concerned certain people are for muh movement and muh optics. How good for the movement, and how good for certain people is video of them talking about organising a campaign of bullying to get women off the internet?

suppose such a thing was sent to a journalist, is that good for you?

Who's cares about these 2 fucking nobodies you loser

All the "Traditional" "women" on twitter are either tranny faggots larping as women or """""reformed""""" thots. Both come equipped with tens of thousands of beta orbiters that you can painfully tell post here.
You can see the cucks here right now defending them.

o i am laffin

They won't stop.
Rule 8

They'll attack all women on the ultra right and won't stop

This is a coordinated attack.

>stop listening to women

>still thinking we care about some alt-lite ecelebs in current year

They are the ones trying to subvert us by attacking all Alt-Right females off the back of (((Lauren Southern))) being a race mixer. Cali first blew that story up, and they've been key now in false flagging pol, posting these threads ALL FUCKING DAY, them and their other commie/Natbol friends.

We need to think of a new term for these "reformed roasties"

Labiaplasty

Every male is a secret Jew CIA chill

Every woman is a lying slut

That's making it personal

Instead of attacking the message the attack the person and their alleged frailties or insincerity

WHOS THAT

tradidn'tionalists?

but we don't care. they aren't even attacking altright women. they're attacking alt-lite ecelebs who aren't anything to do with us so they're wasting their time.
free entertainment though so I hope they keep wasting their time

Remember, anytime you see (((E-CELEB))) therads being spammed, and people trying to sow division, it's these two and their other commie/anti-white buddies posting them.

>its another mentally ill twitter fag spam thread

I'm actually impressed by how good that photoshop is.

Ignore shills

A Mexican and an Arab shilling against white nationalist women, colour me surprised

Wrong. They've been attacking all and any Alt-Right women, as "tradthots" using the LS race mixing news. Fuck off Shawn.

that's not lauren southern