Time magazine chooses #MeToo movement as 2017's Person of the Year

>"The Silence Breakers" behind the #MeToo movement have been named as Person of the Year by Time magazine.
>In an announcement on US breakfast television on Wednesday morning, the group was declared as the most influential person of 2017, based on the magazine editors’ reckoning of who or what had most influenced the news in the past year, for good or ill.
>Second was President Donald Trump, and third was Xi Jinping, the leader of China.
>The winning #MeToo movement was formed in the aftermath Mr Trump’s presidential campaign, when a 2005 audio recording of his bragging about how he could “grab ‘em by the pussy” surfaced on the election trail.
>The usage of the hashtag has surged again following the revelations about Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein.

time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2017-silence-breakers/
archive.is/fChfK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_Too_(hashtag)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkR8GY2YBAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the actual fuck

they went to meme planes of retardation

>The winning #MeToo movement was formed in the aftermath Mr Trump’s presidential campaign, when a 2005 audio recording of his bragging about how he could “grab ‘em by the pussy” surfaced on the election trail.

Talk about rewriting history.

>Second was President Donald Trump

The article acknowledges he kicked off the #MeToo thing, so technically he's first AND second. Keeps winning!

Saw it coming.

They just didn't want to give it to Trump again.

modern women are cunts and The Times is a joke

Time magazine doesnt know people anymore

It was real in my mind

This, that fucking started with Weinstein not Trump.

Fucking kike pieces of shit at Time need to be gassed

how detached from reality is this magazine?

He turned them down first. :,^)

there needs to be a #MenToo
we're failing the men and boys of our country who have been sexually abused by not properly telling their stories

I went to the shop and a man looked at me
#metoo #powerful

They could place him last if they wanted to.

Who cares, it's useful anyway, Trump won't be impeached over this and SJW females hate him anyway.

I'm ready for the collapse. If any anons are in appalachia and in need of help during the madness you can stay with me.

>writing a tweet is brave in 2017

I want off

Is that Taylor Swift? What the fuck is she doing there?

TAYLOR?

>Kids getting abused on industrial scale in Los Angeles
>How can we make this all about good-looking white actresses who knew what Weinstein did but still went with it anyway.

The past is the easiest thing to alter.

Good catch. Oy vey

It’s just a magazine article sperg

Nailed it. Told you they'd have to pick a group if not giving it to Trump.

Taytay won!!!!

I understand not giving it to trump again but giving it to a cause or a group really cheapens the award

>Other women, like the actor Selma Blair, weathered excruciating threats. Blair says she arrived at a hotel restaurant for a meeting with the independent film director James Toback in 1999 only to be told that he would like to see her in his room. There, she says, Toback told her that she had to learn to be more vulnerable in her craft and asked her to strip down. She took her top off. She says he then propositioned her for sex, and when she refused, he blocked the door and forced her to watch him masturbate against her leg. Afterward, she recalls him telling her that if she said anything, he would stab her eyes out with a Bic pen and throw her in the Hudson River.

Some cracking stories in this article.

Well, that's classic deflection.

Sure, but what individual could they have given it to besides Trump without doing same?

It's obviously purely to character assassinate Trump. They actually rewrote history - quite funny they didn't even mention Weinstein. I assume in the Jew timeline 50 years later, Wikipedia's official narrative for Adolf Trump would be the #MeToo movement empowered women after evil whitey Drumpf with revisionists imprisoned for questioning (((Wikipedia))).

Hillary Clinton

Assad.

Lol. Guess he was a finalist. As uje, his tweets age well. Now Time looks like the losers they are because this "person" is a total fucking cop out and a direct reaction to Trump telling them to get fucked for their interview.

That's the fakiest news ever.

true story

Is TayTay stil l/ourgirl/?
She's part of the #MeToo movement it's appear

Even (((Wikijoo))) disagrees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_Too_(hashtag)

>"Me Too" (or "#MeToo", with local alternatives in other languages) spread virally as a two-word hashtag used on social media in October 2017 to denounce sexual assault and harassment, in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations against film producer and executive Harvey Weinstein.[1][2][3] The phrase, long used in this sense by social activist Tarana Burke, was popularized by actress Alyssa Milano, who encouraged women to tweet it to publicize experiences to demonstrate the widespread nature of misogynistic behavior.[4][5] Since then, millions of people have used the hashtag to come forward with their experiences, including many celebrities.[6][7]

Someone should archive it before they edit and lock the page and rewrite everything.

Me too! Me too! Me too!

That's the sound of bandwagon-jumping feminist cucks virtue signalling because some beta sperg with bad breath once asked them out on a date and they said no.

Where have all the real men gone who can put these whores in their place?

I think it's about time we started screening all men for low testosterone and anybody below the average should be given steroids for free.

On the NHS guvnor. It's wot we pay our taxes for.

>Taylor Swift says she was made to feel bad about the consequences that her harasser faced. After she complained about a Denver radio DJ named David Mueller, who reached under her skirt and grabbed her rear end, Mueller was fired. He sued Swift for millions in damages. She countersued for a symbolic $1 and then testified about the incident in August.

They're bundling all of these stories together. You can also technically be a Time Person of the Year just by tweeting #MeToo.

>Someone should archive it
why don't you do it cunt?

Person of the year for starting a fucking hashtag? Jesus christ

A hashtag has been named "person" of the the year. We have reached peak retard.

The thing that bothers me about a lot of these stories are the women who sold out and went along with it to get their roles. Obviously that doesn't excuse the behaviour of the execs but I'm saying there are many wannabe actresses who were propositioned by the same people and refused, but then some other wannabe comes along, does what they want, gets the role and basically just sold out all those other women. If they had all refused from the start then this culture wouldn't have been able to manifest itself.

On top of that by waiting this long to tell their stories and only doing so when the bandwagon was in full effect they let all those other women after them be exposed to these creeps.

I understand it's not that easy, they were under pressure to comply and maybe they weren't as strong as the other women who refused from the start. I understand that cultures were different and they're still victims of a fucked up culture in Hollywood, but at the same time let's not hold them up as moral goddesses fighting the power when they got so much out of it for complying and other women got nothing for refusing.

Wikipedia edits are always archived. Look at the "history" tab.

Because I can't be fucked enough cunt

>half of them are jewish
Really, really makes you think they deserved it

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=MkR8GY2YBAU

>there are many wannabe actresses who were propositioned by the same people and refused, but then some other wannabe comes along, does what they want, gets the role and basically just sold out all those other women. If they had all refused from the start then this culture wouldn't have been able to manifest itself.
Holy. Shit. Why hasn’t anyone called them out on this?

Why does she look so bored?

Looks jewish too.

Most of the women who say they were assaulted by Weinstein would accept his blood diamonds in a heartbeat. The #metoo movement was done by Hollywood to save it, not address its underlying issues. Now it's still gonna be run by London Banksters, Jews and Chinese, except they will push a tone-deaf feminist utopianism until it gets one of their puppets elected.

>the #metoo hashtag started 10 years ago
#fakealternativefacts

Roasties happy to go along with the casting couch system to make money and get famous, dropping their knickers to get the job, then parading around in TV and movies and photo shoots half naked, suddenly seeing the opportunity to make even more money and get even more attention by jumping on the outrage bandwagon.

These women are whores. Nothing more.

The hot piece of ass who started it all. What man could resist harassing this beautiful African queen?

>then some other wannabe comes along, does what they want, gets the role and basically just sold out all those other women
I just reported you to the local magistrate for slut shaming. Expect a bobby to pay you a visit and confiscate all your cutlery.

They can only be shamed if they're sluts.

If they're sluts, they deserve to be shamed.

QED.

>Taylor Swift may have actually won the fucking thing after Trump won it 4 times in a row
>They went with a cop-out meme that barely ranked #3 in the list because wimmenz

Yawn. Nobody really cares because nobody actually reads that rag, right? I mean, PERSON of the year vs "MOVEMENT" of the year.

>Time magazine chooses #MeToo movement as 2017's Person of the Year

Wow, smart choice.

the neo-marxists can't be stopped

Not to mention is was actually Rose McGowan that "broke" the story, but they can't feature her on the cover because she got busted with drugs... again.

>a fucking HASHTAG that's A MONTH OLD is the "PERSON OF THE YEAR"

HOLY SHIT LMAFO

It was all downhill after their pick for Man Of The Year 1938.

There's a cover-up happening. Remember that Mia Farrow saw Charles Taylor give blood diamonds to Naomi Campbell. All these meetings were done with the support of the (((AIDS))) charities that fund Hollywoods most lavish parties. The women were the main couriers of blood diamonds between Sierra Leone-Milan/Basel/London and helped build an entire black market industry of conflict diamonds in Hollywood while promoting blood diamond "activism" with big feature films and Oprah segments.

Remember that Ronan Farrow outed Weinstein but didn't mention anything about the diamonds, which was one of the primary sources of illicit funds to keep Hollywood Babylon going.

and they call us trolls...

If she is finally brought to justice, she would certainly qualify.

Though it'd be more like anti-person of the year.

So they're going to lie and say #metoo started because of the pussy tape? Good grief. Even sleeping Americans know it came after Weinstein. Fucking liars.

TOP FUCKING KEK. We literally don't have to do a single thing anymore on this timeline. The idiots are literally conducting seppuku

damn bro, five star post right here

Anything that draws attention to the (((corruption))) of Hollywood is good. I like how people keep calling me a crazy racist, but ho boy there go those jews again. C O I N C I D E N C E I wonder how many thousands of times they can tell me it is coincidental.

>THEY LET YOU DO ANYTHING
>hashtag about rape

Yeah, they're commies so of course they rewrite history.

Nice graphic, user.
>Saved
>Renamed to Sigh_of_the_Times.png

The leftists had one instance of clarity after Trump won. Leftists came out from the woodwork and admitted that their strategy failed.
The took that moment, and buried it forever. They saw the light, and defied it. They can't win now, and they won't for a while.

I'd say it's slightly more about promotion of women than about corruption in Hollywood

Nothing will ever top when they named "(You)" as Person of the Year. What an absolutely lazy copout that was.

The witnessing of their self emulation is quite hilarious. Namely because they seriously believe it is somehow empowering them..

Did they actually not mention Weinstein wtf

(((They))) are using this to push the divide between men and women (((they))) want to happen. Notice all the gender dividing shilling as of late?

Story is dominating the news now, despite being really quite meaningless

That ugly black woman in front. Never been harassed after high school.

>Talk about rewriting history.
This. And it is very scary. I have noticed the past few years how history is being re-written right in front of my eyes. And not just with the written word but the spoken word as well. Even on news shows on FOX I will hear a FOX reporter say something that is completely false and no one will call them on it and thus a new narrative and "new" history is made. Huge frightening redpill.

Anthony Rapp should be standing where Judd is

hahahahahahahahahaha

>The Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey was scrubbed from a completed movie.
One sentence about spacey.
Zero mention of Rapp.

no, we were already there in 2006. remember this one?

Women who used sex to get acting roles/power and kept it silent for decades are the people of the year?
What the fuck.

they rewrite history as it happens. Take Charlottesville for example, if you were actually on the ground there or even watching the streams, it was clear there were violent leftists everywhere that started a riot after the police illegally and in violation of a court order shut down the right-wing event. As that was happening CNN and the news media were already blaming the right wing group for violence, when clearly there were more than enough leftists engaging in violence. Then when Trump gets in front of a camera and says that both sides were at fault, which is undeniably true and accurate, he was accused of ignoring Nazi violence or whatever.

Still not the same thing.

Man, Trump has to be awfully sore after that embarrassing debacle of trying to fish for the cover spot.

>"The Silence Breakers"

correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it just 1 girl that spoke out, and then a bunch of girls chimed in, being dead fucking silent for YEARS

Great example and really scary how they have such control over the narrative despite the Internet and social media.

The author

they literally still gave him first runner up lmao

Have you ever seen 3 months straight of assault allegations, from politicians to big name stars?

It's well deserved.

ashley judd plops a pussy hat on her head to scream in the streets at donald trump the entire election.
at the same time, knowing (for years) harvey is continuing the same behavior on other young actresses and she does absolutely nothing.

>Gave Trump person of the year runner up
>Gave a non-person first place

>ITT children and underageb&

I guess it takes that many women to constitute a person.

If she sneeze we all dead.

bump for visibility

They all so ugly