Dragon Ball Thread

Will this ever become something outside of the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heroes or Dokkan?

Now that Shueisha/Jump is calling the shots as "Planning Coordinators" of the anime thanks to the Dragon Ball Room initiative, do you have high expectations for the next arc?

hi

What's the sex like?

non existent considering Zamasu is gay.

Is that the fucking Dark Tournament in the background?

first of 3.
fin.
youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q

Great and fullfilling

>potara fusion only works for an hour

What the fuck Toriyama? In DBZ it was supposed to be permanent.

It was nerfed so it's not a trump card to every situation. It was necessary for the health of the plot.

Anyone who has the previews for DBS?

>permanent.
lol

They made it so that Vegito isn't stronger than Beerus?

Makes me wonder if Buu is gonna absorb someone this arc

Hoping Toyotaro does this scene in the manga.

Buu was a magical being, so it would make sense that Vegito turning into chocolate would separate Goku and Vegeta.

I feel like both Vegito and Merged Zamasu were above Beerus, though neither of them would be able to beat him.

>it would make sense that Vegito turning into chocolate would separate Goku and Vegeta.
he just swallowed him while his barrier was up, he turned into a coffee candy but that was reversed.

let's see we have new forms in the survival tournament of the multiverse. Let's see if gohan will be a no show again and job or would bring out a new form or they will just give goku a new form he is secretly testing like he did with ssj3 and would be off panel..

Any chance Toyotaro will put a word in with Toriyama and make a Broly arc in Super?

No.

>waiting for xenoverse 2 to add in ss rage trunks

Toyo's loves Broly though

Daily reminder that Toyotaro has the intentions to continue to depict Trunks with purple hair as seen on the back of Volume 1.
Hopefully on Volume 3's cover he reveals Future Trunks with purple hair.

>image.jpg
>icuckposting
stop.

Daily reminder that you're a faggot. It's Toei's fault for changing Bulma's hair from purple to blue but keeping Trunk's hair purple for no fucking reason.

Thank you for pointing out some basic as fuck information that everyone knows.
The real question is, will Toyotaro stick to the concept art given to him by Toriyama where he himself depicts Future Trunks with blue hair or not.

I think it's all going to come down to if Bulma still has blue hair in the Super manga or she has anime-blue.
Promotional poster already depicts Trunks with anime-blue but he didn't color it himself so it could be separate for the manga.

Dragonball is shit. It's just a bunch of screaming faggots with constipation changing up for 50 episodes. The fact that there are grown ass adults that actually like this trash is basically millennial shit taste in a nutshell

(You)

Yo homies what the multiplier for SS Rage? Trying to update my power levels

(shitty meme)

(You)

>grown ass adults who actually like this trash
Enjoying your first day in Sup Forums?

I wish DBS would just have main characters using strategic abilities and techniques instead of screaming, throwing punches and doing energy blasts.
This is also a problem Z suffered that I had hoped Super would haved remedied.

You mean mentally stunted retard central? To answer your question, no, I am not.

about at least a little above ssjb.

One of Toriyama's more sexier females, where has she gone anons?

>Heroes
>Dokkan
What about good games?

her gimmick was too similar to SSJ so she got trashed.

>Toriyama
Blame Toei

There's plenty of shit to blame Toei for, but the potara retcon was probably in the plot outlines by Toriyama himself.
Not necessarily guaranteed but let's wait til the manga is over before we jump to conclusions.

Toei, not toriyama

Future Dragon Ball games then?
Xenoverse 3? A new series?

Are you retarded or something? Pre-retcon, Goku and Vegeta can fuse to beat enemies as Vegetto but they need the DBs to defuse again.
Post-retcon they can easly fuse, fight and be defused waiting for it.
Toei's stupid obsession with overpowered nostalgic baits just make the plot worse.

>Goku can't defeat his enemies? lol Kaioken and eat a senzu
>Goku and Vegeta can't defeat their enemies? lol potala and wait 60 minutes

Frieza Saga had that slightly when Goku first went up against him

1) senzu doesn't work on kaikek syndrome (it's shit either way you're right here)
2) Potara is nerfed to the point you can't use lots of ki. The nerf is so that the plot doesn't need to rely on fusion being the staple trump card to solve every situation.

Wait for the manga. According to the anime, Rage's multiplier looks lower than SS3's
I mean, just look how SS2 Trunks kicked SSR Black

>Toei: Goku and Vegeta can't beat Black? Run away and time travel 2xxxx

Remember when Senzu beans were getting kinda of extinct or were hard to make? Yeah... Toei doesn't remember that either. And by magic there is always one for every ocasion, they don't need to share halfs either, or ask Dende to heal their wounds.

Dragon Ball Super Budokai when?

So what does Goku farm anyways? It would be cool if he was tending to a senzu farm.

Another user. I don't care for the limitation, but ki having limits on potara fusion? That's kinda bullshit. At least the way Toei handled.
Anyways, the fusion should only be used for extreme situations of world-end situation and until now, Goku and Vegeta only used against people who did fusion or absorption skills that are kinda fusion related.

I'm pretty sure it's radishes

>So what does Goku farm anyways?
Vegetables.

>the fusion should only be used for extreme situations
that's the thing, the plot always calls for dire situations. Having Potara be always on their minds as their last minute trump card is boring and 1 dimensional.

Mostly vegetables like cabbages, radishes, carrots, broccoli, and turnips.

>senzu doesn't work on kaikek syndrome
So Goku just was totally fine after use blue Kaioken with merged Zamasu? Ugh, worse

>Potara is nerfed to the point you can't use lots of ki
Still better than don't use it. Vegetto is hundreds times stronger than Goku or Vegeta, even if he's a bit limited, they have a new way to beat enemies effortlessly

>The nerf is so that the plot doesn't need to rely on fusion being the staple trump card to solve every situation.
Except it's a trump card to solve (almost) every situation. Is like make Vegeta disappear and make Goku HUNDREDS times stronger, so every enemy remotely close to his previous tier can be OHKOed

>Ugh

>So Goku just was totally fine after use blue Kaioken with merged Zamasu? Ugh, worse
yes, it's trash storytelling where Toei fucked up by introducing SSB KK in the first place
>they have a new way to beat enemies effortlessly
except they tried and failed
>so every enemy remotely close to his previous tier can be OHKOed
well hopefully at the very least next tournament has a no fusion rule so we don't see it conveniently used again.

Not really. They refused to use it against Kid Buu. They didn't even bother against Beerus and don't want to since they want to beat Beerus as solo, not even as a pair like Goku & Piccolo vs Raditz. They didn't need it against Golden Freeza. They never bother to use it against Black, even when Zamasu Angel happened they didn't even tried until the last minute. In short, natural saiyans are way too pride to use such shortcuts.

Gotenks is the exception because the kids half human, are retarded, barely train and are a goofy character to appear once in awhile.

>yes, it's trash storytelling
That's my point

>except they tried and failed
Because merged Zamasu was too strong. All future enemies will not be hundred times stronger than Goku so Vegetto is a 100% guaranteed victory

>no fusion rule
Of course they will not use fusion in a tournament but what about fights without rules? Freeza, Cell, Buu, Beerus, Black, Zamasu... another chaotic enemy appears? They can just fuse, is even easier after this stupid retcon. Before it, they needed the DBs to consider Vegetto a reasonable option

>So Goku just was totally fine after use blue Kaioken with merged Zamasu? Ugh, worse

No. Don't you remember? He used SSB Kaioken for literally one quick attack, and then he immediately fell to the ground and required a senzu bean. That part was fairly consistent IMO.

>That part was fairly consistent IMO.
King Kai said senzu bean wouldn't heal him from next time he uses SSB KK.
The whole thing will never be "consistent" because it's not part of the original Plot Outlines so whenever they introduce it it will feel unnatural.

reminder

he didn't get to charge it all day so it wasn't very iconic the second time eh?

>for literally one quick attack
If you can multiply your strength you probably doesn't need more. You don't remember how a Vegeta with a power of 24000 humiliated Dodoria (22000)? Enemies are a joke now

>required a senzu bean
See Also needing a senzu is really pointless, even if Goku actually need one after use KK. As I said above, in most of situations you can defeat your enemy in a blink using KK, who cares if Goku needs a senzu after that? He can just rest because is enemy is already dead

I really wanted them to be stuck as vegeto for the new tournament arc and the only way to defuse and save their universe was to win

reminder of what?

WEN BRA

They could just use the Dragon Balls like Kibito Kai did to unfuse himself

I don't understand how goku became so stupid in Super compared to Z

Goku has been completely thoughtless in Super and doesn't have the same excuses to make bad decisions like during Z

Goku doesn't immediately go for the kill against Black even though he knows Black is a dangerous person
Goku held back against Buu only because others could handle him
Goku told Gohan to finish Cell quickly during Z, so why didn't Goku remember his own advise when he had the clear advantage over Black at the start?

February you ningen

Goku Black is gay because Zamasu is gay, they wouldn't be a couple.

Goku Black and Zamasu are a couple.

Plus Chichi has no power, so whoever made this is retarded.

Non existant Goku Black only has eyes for Goku and Zamasu.

blame Toei.

Lick my stinky wet foot bitch! And suck my toes!

Does anyone have any pics of Super characters in the 90's DBZ style?
I love that shit.

>Instead of there being a shitty new god saiyan transformation, Goku and Vegeta fuse using the earings to fight Beerus
>What Beerus thought was a god saiyan in his dream was actually saiyans using the god magic of the earings (fits perfectly with Beerus' personality)
>Beerus has the upper hand throughout the fight
>Vegeto is able to imitate Vegeta's rage boost, but only once and only long enough to draw the last bit of the fight to a tie
> It's discovered that fusing using the earings results in a weaker fusion each new time, making them no longer a fucking ridiculous plot device since you can just wish a part
>Instead of learning how to master God ki, Goku and Vegeta train with Whys to master the power anger has on ki
>This isn't saiyan exclusive, so everyone can learn it with training

How would you completely rewrite the foundation of Super?

>2017
>black

>Autismcasty

Not surprised

manga

sounds gay.

Toriyama wins this one.

Goku's hair is flowing in motion like actual hair.

Buu also swallowed and absorbed Gotenks and they defused inside his body only when the time limit was up, not due to magic.

I love 2 things about Toyo's style.
1) He can mimic and replicate TA's original style perfectly.
2)He also has a unique "Toyo style" look that's distinguished and unique.
Here is a pic of staying true to Buu arc TA style.

I like flowy hair

t. person with lots of hair

This poster showcases Toyo's early poster art where it's clearly his style.

He even added unto it since pic related was the original panel.

Toyo Goku is cute.

He didn't turn into chocolate you fucking retard.

He manages to make him embody his child-like innocence without flanderizing him into a retard.
I fuckin' love it.

I immediately think of Nozawa when reading Toyo!Goku's dialogue.

are ya winning son?

Everytime.