Marijuana Is A Safe Dru-

>Chronic cannabis users are at risk of experiencing a horrifying new condition that is being reported at hospitals across the United States where marijuana is legal.
>'Scromiting,' doctors say, is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms, with patients 'screaming and vomiting' as they turn up for help.
>Screaming AND vomiting

I've been telling you druggie degenerates that marijuana is Satan's herb, but you didn't want to listen. Have fun with your Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome, better known to you potheads as "scromiting".
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5150081/Heavy-marijuana-users-showing-ER-scromiting.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadirachtin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24418446
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,38&q=cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome&btnG=
youtube.com/watch?v=hFBdBRtsZo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckum

HahahHahahahahahaha fucking hilarious hahahahahahahahahah

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE
USING MEDICAL PHARMA
BASED WEED AND NOT HOMEGROWN
ORGANIC WEED

RETARDATION VERSUS
COMMON SENSE
HMMMMMMMMM

STOP FUCKONG
POISONING THE PEOPLE
YOU FUCKING LARPS

I actually had this, without the screaming part

AMA folks, it's as bad as it sounds. Some people have their kidneys fail, actually.

Actually, Neem Oil is organic, and it metabolizes into AZT, which could be the cause for CHS. So.... no, it's not that organic is better in this situation, since some "organic" pesticides are toxic in this form

>old timer here
are they doin it wrong or somethin?
I just took my third dab of the morning and I've at this point been smoking pot in some form daily for longer than you have to be alive to drink legally

I have never experienced such a symptom
I puked one time and it taught me to not cough right after a huge meal

sorry, AZD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadirachtin

Most likely, it's the endocannabinoid system completely fucking up because the regulatory feedback loop loses the ability to send and receive information from the brain to the gut

>Some people have their kidneys fail, actually.
See? I told you. Why didn't you listen?

Not all people get it, only a certain group of people are susceptible to it.

Here's the proof that acute renal failure can result from smoking too much cannabis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24418446

Sounds like alcohol tbqh.

Avoid the devil lettuce pol friends

kinda makes me wonder if it has something to do with the weed shops
as this says it's happening in legal states

perhaps a bad fertilizer used by large farms

Nigger even your organic dude weed is full of chemicals, you don't know what you are getting.

Nice try, Schlomo. Don't listen to this faggot, anons, he's a kike disinfo agent.

10 year daily user here. Quit two years ago. This article is bullshit.

You know, I don't smoke weed everyday, but I've smoked weed recreationally since I was 16. I'm 27. I've never once thrown up from smoking weed. I think the only time I threw up having smoked weed in the same day was a day where I also drank alcohol. I tried to shotgun a tallboy and was too gay to do it. I didn't even their up because I was too drunk, just inhaled a bunch of foam like a retard.

>perhaps a bad fertilizer
Typical druggie mentality. Maybe it's the contaminated soil, not the powerful psychoactive drug that's making people sick.

>the proof

Nigga what?

Same here.
Whitied out a couple of times, but never screamed and vomited.

bs hype story.

>mfw hitchens was right again about the dangers of marijuana

It happened to me with Washington weed. I didn't get it with Oregon weed. Very strange, indeed. It could be a bad fertilizer because Neem Oil like I pointed out metabolizes into AZD.

BUT, the endocannabinoid system relies on anandamide to send and receive information on hunger, nausea, etc from the gut, which contains 80% of your CBD2 receptors. THC replaces Anandamide, so your ability to feel hungry and nauseous changes, which is one obvious effect of weed. The understanding now is that over time, with chronic cannabis intoxication, you end up disrupting the feedback loop so much so that you only feel constant nausea and no hunger.

The only relief from CHS is 105 degree water, for some reason. Capsaicin, too.

Not bullshit, I had it. Try again

It's not true because I live in the ghetto and this has never happened. People get shot though. Like in the face.

This is a well-reported phenomenon, brainlet.

That's what happens when you let retards near edibles.

durr I've never seen a filipino so they don't exist

Sounds like fake news

It only happens after 3~ years of cannabis consumption

>I don't know what google scholar is

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,38&q=cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome&btnG=

>I've smoked 3 packs a day for my whole life and I don't have cancer, thus cigarettes don't cause cancer

if it was just the pot we'd have heard about it way sooner it's not exactly a new high here
might also be the potency now that they can grow without fear
shit is stronger than it used to be

It's just what we call "la palida" the sudden mental realization that you aren't in control of your sense, everyone pukes with that.

Obviously it's the potency. Seems like your IQ must've dropped an sd from all the pot, buddy.

Holy crap!

>horrifying new condition
>marijuana used by humans for thousands of years

I love this reefer madness BS. Next you'll find out that smoking weed will kill your mother in her sleep if you do not respond to this post.

How many marijuana users have had this syndrome?

Fake and gay

Friendly reminder that weed lowers testosterone.

it's got to be from that "dab" bullshit.
i've done it a few times and it made me feel terrible and nauseous. I have to pound water immediately after or I'll throw up. there's no reason to need your thc to be that concentrated.

Fake news. Nobody smokes more weed than me, and apart from waking up every morning like the guy in Memento and relearning what Sup Forums is, I'm doing fine.

>plants culturally bred for decades into super high-potency strains that have never existed before in the wild or cultivation
>but this is fake because I said so!

Doesn't "knowing it all" get boring?

Apparently, I did smoke than you! Keep smoking though, your brain seems to be doing great!

I don't know, does it?

I had this without the screaming as well after smoking for about 3 years every day. Just took long hot showers and had heating pad for my stomach after a week I went back to smoking and was fine. It does suck though

Nobody believes you, Jewess.

Tell me more. I had a pretty bad experience once tightening of chest and abs, desire to shit and dizziness. Same thing?

it might be the potency but I'm not sure store weed is THAT much better than street in most of those states
it's also more complex than that even if it is the potency
potency of what? THC CBD CBA?

Same same.
Never had any issues.

>Doesn't "knowing it all" get boring?
Yeah, it's pretty boring to know you are a fag before I even post.

Med Weed is some serious bullshit. It's all body bake. That's fine for pain management, but if you're struggling to get a brain high from it you will almost always end up smoking too much.

>we'd have heard about it way sooner

Weed hasn't been studied as much as it has recently. If this were happening to someone in the past they'd chalk it up as a bad experience and the phenomena wouldn't spread. Also weed is legal and people aren't afraid of going to hospital if they have a bad experience, whereas before they wouldn't because they'd have to admit to illegal activities.

Likely due to it being stronger and more readily available due to being legal, so you can take more of it, more often.

Before shit quality, having to go through a dodgy backstreet dealer, and having to be careful about smoking it meant few met the required threshold to start the demon possesstion.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFBdBRtsZo8

>are at risk of experiencing a horrifying new condition
They had to fucking invent a disease to make it unsafe.

Nope, not same at all. This is unbearable nausea that makes you cry and can only be relieved using 105+ degree water or capsaicin. see >I smoked for ten years
>I don't have cancer so I guess it's fake

>Tfw you've smoked for years, are totally addicted, but never scomited.

feels ok man?

smoking weed vs oil.. and you call it organic? seriously faggot.

Gayest shit I've ever seen

u mad?

I don't think it's "high-potency strains". I think it's people "dabbing". I puked for several minutes about an hour after doing it once. I'll never do it again.

No, I had this years ago and haven't smoked since. But I inform people about it all the time.

I never dabbed. But dabbing certainly triggers it quicker than flower.

>never happened to me so it can't happen to anyone

Why are so many stoners so adamant at defending weed constantly? There can be negative effects, just like any other drug.

>yfw goyQuentin was right after all these years

it's not about studies it's about common use
we would have had people in hospitals over this shit since the 20s legalization hasn't actually driven up use to terribly much because it's only happening in places where everyone who wants to smoke already does

people have smoked like tommy chong since tommy chong legal or not

>How many marijuana users have had this syndrome?
Only the ones that are screaming and projectile vomiting.

Didn't happen only when I was smoking. My stomach would range from feeling like knives were in it at worst, to a dull nausea at its best. It would cycle like this all day. The kicker is that smoking weed helps nausea so in the beginning I was using weed to help my nausea without knowing that it was causing it. Even went to hospital to get upper endoscopy but they found nothing and figured it was the pot

You guys are serious niggers if you think 1 overblown article means weed is poison.

When I was mainlining devil's weed a seed got stuck in my femoral artery. I had to cut it out with a box cutter to save my leg. I tied off the leg using my penis as a tourniquet then rode to the hospital.

I'm fine now, but SCREEN YOUR SEEDS BEFORE YOU SHOOT UP.

Also see Panic In Needle Park for what the typical cannibeest life is like, but with less Pacino and more weed.

I like pie and OPs shill thread.

THC wasn't present in cannabis in the amount it is today back in 1920. Do you know nothing of horticulture?

>flag

Right, of course you don't. Call up any hospital in Victoria, NSW, Oregon, Washington, or BC and I'm sure there's a CHS patient there right now.

only happens to pussyyanks then lol.

oh no I smoked a joint naw I'm gunna puke n scream.

>1 article
>1000s of cases

>makes you cry

But I'm a man, user. I only cry during the national anthem.

Weed does not do this.

Maybe some laced shit would, but I feel pretty confident, as someone who has smoked a whole fucking lot of weed, that weed doesn't do this. Not to me, not to anyone I know, not to anyone I've ever fucking heard of.

People have been smoking weed for a very very long time. New reactions and side effects don't just appear out of nowhere.

Did you even read my post? If someone is in an illegal state they aren't going to go to the hospital and even if they did, they wouldn't admit to illegal drug use. In legal states they can be honest to doctors without fear of repercussions.

Wow, doing too much drugs is bad for you? Who would have thought. Also bet the screaming is just their faggot liberal asses looking for attention and someone to help them.

>dailymail

Yeah lads totally legit

This happens to people who smoke for years without stopping and the nausea is involuntary. The screaming is because of the pain. No medications work to relieve the pain or the nausea, so ERs are really having trouble trying to treat these folks. They have to set aside private bathrooms so they can just lay in a bathtub all day. That's the only relief.

kek

Are you retarded or just pretending to be? Let me guess cancer isn't real either because you don't have it?

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that CHS is a direct after effect of just smoking. It is a cumulative effect that begins to make you ill after long term use.

>Oh my god the daily mail
see

I've been smoking since '86
nobody I ever heard of has done this.
Its never been reported before.
its bs.

Why are non stoners so adamant that weed is full on poison and that it has no redeeming qualities?

>all these people defending their sacred plant

You people are behaving like drug addicts, just admit there's a possibility of negative effects for some people, it's not a big deal and doesn't make weed evil.

The screaming is because the pain can't be treated by any medications, except anti-psychotics in some cases. This is because the mechanism by which the nausea/pain initiates is in the gut.

no people usually got to the hospital if they think they're going to die heroin is illegal but the hospital is full of needle heads

This, + the feeling of being kick in nuts so hard you feel it in your stomach.(without the ball pain).

fake news. i wake and bake every day and have never experienced this.

Fake news and anti-weed shills ITT making shit up

Slide thread

I smoke weed you retard, I'm just not a retarded stoner about it.

Buddy, in my country, we spent the last 30 years cultivating the most intense strains of Marijuana to ever exist. The horticulturalists win awards and the breeding period is short as fuck, so it's not hard. Sorry that your country still has weed strains from 1956

So maybe they should stop smoking weed.

Been smoking since age 10 in the early 90s. Never even heard of this happening until now. I call BS

Must be people who can't handle their shit. Its not for everyone.

That’s retarded and if that happens to you it’s because you’re retarded and your endocannabinoid system doesn’t work. You have a literal birth defect.

>I smoke and don't have cancer so cancer doesn't exist

This.

No kidding, these people smoke weed for it because they think they have IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME

lol

No one recognized it. People weren’t as open about their pot usage if they wound up in the emergency room. My sister wound up in the ER 8 years ago with this and she didn’t tell anyone it was due to pot until later. It was just a weird thing of constant dry heaving unless she was standing in the shower. And she didn’t even smoke everyday.