4D FUCKING CHESS

Whats happening:
>Trump declares Jerusalem as Israeli capital
>fulfills campaign promise
>Media takes bait
>Media already shilling against Israel because they hate ANY trump policy\

What will happen next:
>Trump pulls out of all economic ties with Israel, gives them only political support
>Media can no longer shill for Israel

master fucking play by Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/10/20/the-first-amendment-is-under-serious-assault-in-order-to-stifle-anti-israel-boycotts/
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Zhe2UUfcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btw i stole this theory from another thread

Quit grasping for staws. Trump is a plant. He's bought and paid for by (((them))).

>>Trump pulls out of all economic ties with Israel
aaaahahahahahahahahahaha

no

Have you considered he is actually just stupid?

op is russian

wtf i'm with her now

well, he did promise this on his campaign so its no surprise

Israel is our friend, not enemy.

>ameritad education
Quite grasping for staws. Trump's a plant. His brought and payed for buy (((those))).

So you're completely ignoring another campaign promise he made stating he would be the most pro israel president?

Israel looks out for Israel. They are not our friend, but you can't blame them for being self serving.
To sum it up.
>Israel is not our friend.
and
>Israel is not our enemy.
Israel should receive neither aid, nor hostility from the US.

you can be pro israeli politically and not economically. this is huge for them, and after this he has huge leverage and media is already shilling against israel

He has give them no money (unlike Obama) and has attracted negative attention to them with this, Israel was quietly carrying their genocide and now they are in every front page.

This isn't a pro-israel move at all.

Fuck off Canadian. You're embarrassing yourself.

Wew those mental gymnastics.

Was clear that pol memed a zogtoy into power when:
- He let deep state fuck with Syria
- Kept the other middle eastern wars going
- Now wants to fuck Iran out of their deal although they are fully compliant.

Now this...give it a break people
remember that syria and iran are the 2 only ME countries that are not yet locked in for (((them))).

Ok Trump's a kike puppet.

>He has give them no money

That's laughably untrue I think you maybe be a disinfo kike.

I trust Trump to slowly turn the country against (((influence)))

Not really but I just can't keep up with kikery.

Please enlighten me.

Remember when the media was claiming he was going to kill all the elephants a couple of weeks ago?

he's too successful for that to be true

what is wrong with Jerusalem? this is a holy city, that christ blessed and loved.

trump would never cut ties with them it just do not make sense. they are our only ally in the mid east and are pro-trump.

media hate israel, at least in in america, kid. they were giving criticism about trumps decision saying it was a "bad move" and will "cause tension".
im pretty sure you dont know what the fuck you are talking about because you probably dont get tv or news in the middle of siberia.

7 more years. If I were you I'd shoah myself

if you wanna get rid of jewish ifluence isael is the only achievable way
if you want to expell them they can't say: OHH I HAVE NO WHERE TOGO!
because you can point to israel,

i am an american by the way, the gadsen flag is the most patriotic flag.

Oh man please be true

Hitler’s mistake when getting rid of the jews was that there weren’t any place to send them. All other nations hated jews and didn’t want them. Then, Hitler had to keep them in camp and feed them until he find a place to dump them
Trum make Israel an official nation-state for jews so he can finally deport jews there

>implieing killing muslims is a bad thing

this is about antagonizing iran
trump is doing it despite lots of media misgivings.
israel and KSA need war with iran NOW, before Syria and iraq can recover.
trump is going to let them start the war and then let all the sand niggers kill each other

I happen to like palestinians, sue me.

*flood europe

Holy fucking shit you fucking kikes, what the fuck is wrong with you? Fuck

seems as good a time as any to bring this clusterfuck back up:
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/10/20/the-first-amendment-is-under-serious-assault-in-order-to-stifle-anti-israel-boycotts/

They aren't going to get killed. They'll be cleansed and sent to Germany to breed with your women, stupid Kraut!

you americans don't know what are you doing...
this is really bad move....

Well a flood of muslim "refugees" was the only thing that started to wake white europeans up to (((their government))) and they are going to keep flooding europe with africans and muslims either way so might as well start the holy war and hope israel and saudi arabia get fucked up.

And “hypothetically” and all, by moving the US Embassy (Obama/Clinton/Kerry couldn’t get done BTW) to Jerusalem AND getting that US airbase Netanyahu approved to Trump in mid-Oct., would we NOT be able to then DIRECTLY “protect” the sanctity of the holy asset? Especially if we were trying to back out of the ME proxy wars, yet STILL ensure the safety/security of Jerusalem, that Israel has pandered and used as positioning and leverage for 60+ years?

Hmmm... just a theory, y’all. ;o)

The absolute fucking state of leafs

Also he is making all the muslims mad as fuck with this, they might attack isreal if this sort of antagonism goes on

This is how you start another war down there, ingenious actually. The downside is that Greater Israel will be a thing this time around once they use our equipment to thrash the Middle East and north africa

Great point. Good Mornin' M

>they might attack isreal if this sort of antagonism goes on
And then Trump will give Israel even more money.

lol then he wont win a second term, 'America First'

But right-wingers love Israel.

Or he’s just being a boomer with this move bc boomers love ISIS Ra El

>Greater Israel will be a thing
That has positively no chance of happening given how Trump conducted Syrian war.

I was also thinking this is a strategy to extract muslim terrorists out from hiding...getting ready to play the game of whack-a-mole.

>atleast this is how i am trying to rationalize this

Do stupid people graduate from ivy league schools?

christians are pissed off with this though. he's pissed of muslims, christians and the only people who benefit are jews who will use this as fuel if he does do a 180 and will slate him in the media which is 99% jewish owned

Pay attention to what he is doing when he wears that the. He wore it when he addressed the Las Vegas shooting, when he calmly and confidently stated he would not fire Mueller, and just recently he talked about Flynn wearing it. I think he wears differing ties based on his mood just like with his hats on the campaign trail.

Depending on your definition of stupid, yes, all the time.

This
I also believe this to be a bad move. Iran has been compliant. It's easier to let SA and Iran weaken each other in proxy wars than to force an all out conflict where Israel and total annihilation is on the table, at which point the US will have to intervene. Problem is whatever the US does it will come out as the bad guy and will suffer the reprecussions. I believed in the Iraq war as an ink-blot strategy but think that a war with Iran in the next two years is truly unnecessary

Of course they do. Many people can have "book-smart" intelligence, and have not a lick of commons-sense. So-called intelligent people make can make very bad decisions as well...usually when decisions are made based in feeling, rather than logic.

He gave them a 10 year/$30 billion defense subsidy. That's on top of everything else we pay for them that goes unreported.

>that the

*That tie

what happens when waves of suicide attackers infiltrate from Lebanon and Hezbollah and try to destroy the embassy. I'll tell you what, you attack Lebanon. How will they do that? Mossad will allow it of course. What happens next? US is dragged into invading Lebanon and subsequently Iran in a costly and largely Israel-serving conflict.
Get fucked moron if you think Trump ISNT being outplayed by the Israelis.

Nigger alert.

hahahahah drumf so stupid

graduationing from top schools

hahah making billions of dollars

hahahaha become the president

so stupid

not like me im smart

Trump did jack shit in Syria and was a largely inherited conflict happening in a non-ally country. It's in no way comparable to what would happen in a Israeli war.

good video, but you can skip to 4:00 to see the relevant part

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Zhe2UUfcw

>implying Trumpowitz would EVER cut ties with Israel even if he wanted to.
ZOG wouldn't allow it

Dammit america, and the only thing your people gets from it, it's the satisfaction of being good goys.

Trump loves Israel you idiot

I unironically laughed.

Me too Palestine is the best.

here is a more up to date picture of your hero

time doesnt seem to be on his side

looks like a young jabba the hut

watch the video, see what happens when you say anything

its hard to get into ivy league schools, its also really hard to fail out of them.

He dropped a few bombs on an almost empty air strip after telling them to gtfo and then allowed Syria and Russia to destroy ISIS immediately after emding the cia terrorism funding program you faggot.

>declares Jerusalem as Israeli capital
Wasn't that a part of some apocalyptic prophecy?
I'm scared.

Trump made damn sure that israel and KSA backed ISIS was utterly BTFO in short order rather than supporting them like the last admin. That ensured that Putin/Assad won the war and Syria remained a united entity. Trump pulling support from 'rebels' and refusing to ground Syrian/Russian air forces with 'NO FLY ZONE' is why Assad won so fast.

This kills the Israel ans Saudi vision for Syria and puts both of those countries behind the 8ball.

I'm not new here.

interesting if bigly

oh my sweet summer child ...

It was such a shit shot that at some point the CIA mercs were fighting the Pentagon mercs. Let his generals try to get Russia pissed off enough to do something stupid.

The man obviously has no proper cabinet when it comes to war effort for (((them))). Also, the US never did anything tangible when it came to fighting ISIS. Iran, syria and Russia did all the heavy lifting and the USA came in pretending they stopped ISIS when we all know ISISreal was proving weapons and medical support to mercs all to the USA.

The US government is jew controlled and you can see it in this middle eastern theater.
Control mercs, push to fuck up Syria like we did Libya. If we win, good...if we lose, stop all funding, turn our backs on the moderate head choppers and POOF...without funding or logistics, the problem goes away in the countries we have puppet master in.

>the US will have to intervene
the us DOESNT have to intervene. Trump is counting on the people of the US refusing to be lured into the middle east again no matter how bad it gets. look at the syria "poison gas" attack. it was immediately termed "false flag" by many in media and Trump chose absolute minimum response fore pure PR purposes.

Trumps base couldn't care if the entire mideast was awash in flames... They have had enough sand nigger shit. They care about whites, christians and americans and no more.

That's debatable but it still isn't a strong enough argument that Trump WON't be sucked into the next conflict, especially if there's a second Benghazi.

So you're saying that if a Hezbollah team kills off the Jerusalem embassy Trump will just shrug and say forget about it?

I will say however that there is in fact a best case scenario. That is that Kush-ner has negotiated Jerusalem in exchange for the creation of the Palestinian state backed by SA. My only worry for this is that Trump is focusing too much on the regional influence of SA and not involving Egypt more. That could blow up in a few years but is technically speaking the right move.

Especially if the endgame is even more refugees in Europe.

I think there are a lot of clerics in the ME and terrorist groups who see the value of their fighting in respect to the forceful relocation of millions of would-be members into european countries. However I do not believe that someone out there has actively orchestrated all these conflict for the ENDGAME of bringing in refugees into Europe.

he also trolled the media about being friendly with Russia

Who's been funding those clerics and terrorist groups?

this
He's always been famously dumb and now he has dementia

>trump relocates embassy to Jerusalem
>declares new Holy War to suppress the moors and jews in the name of Jesus Christ
>rothschilds go ballistic with absolute terror because their satanic temple was devoted to the anti-christ and preventing the return of the Messiah, who will be filled with righteous divine anger towards all the evil serpents within the temple

Hes trying to start the 4th crusade you fucks. Hes going ti to light the TNT to get us back to save europe from the mudshits. Turkey is the key here. Turkish nationalism will draw the mudskins from europe to the battlefield.

This

He's starting to look really fucking weird, like he's zoned out big time. These eyes look inhuman, he needs to sleep for two weeks straight.
Watch for a breaking point soon.

no question he is on his way out

of office

of life

what a fucking mess this government is

time to start over

SAGE

Fuck Israel. Keep it simple. This board is becoming shite.

methinks he hears voices

>American Education
Dude there's been more than fucking three crusades.....

Are you actually retarded?

I delivered food to princeton campus a couple years answer

>Do stupid people graduate from ivy league schools?

Yes

Israel has its own "deep state". Benjamin Netanyahu has cut deal with Trump. Now Israeli deep state is going after him and his wife. Israeli deepstate is responsible for act of war against US going far back as attack on USS liberty. And engaging in espionage against US. And possible ties to 9/11

Bush went to Ivy League. So did bill. Seems like dumb politicians all graduated from Ivy League. What do they learn there? Corruption101. Pedophelia101. Extortion101 for starters

No, not of course. That’s the beauty of it all, candidly. I posted a ton on this yesterday morning, specifically around the kinds of conversations that the admin. has been having with foreign leaders all over the world.

Basically, we are not in the business of participating in/funding regionalized proxy wars, coordinated/continued for back channel/corporately contracted/foundation cut cashing profits. No one will financially benefit or personally profit from US black budgeted and backdoored contract/cuts, again. So, either clean up your “swamps” and find other ways to do business legally in the open, starting with securing your own geographical regions or YOU LOSE... not us. This is why Saudi got Aramco on the market. They did THEIR job. Yes the known larger attack WAS thwarted, but we still experienced the unexpected devastation/fallout of conflict w/bin Talal’s teams, which unfortunately led to the unforeseen Vegas tragedy, we know today.

That said, Vegas ultimately led to the arrests of the bin Talal, his Saudi Royal sect and to the political shift/appointment of bin Salman. bin Salman then immediately moved to publicly shun OPEC’s corrupt and exploiting Qatar, while securing a weapons deal with the US.

In order to do this, bin Salman needed to ensure he’d have the immediate ability to combat the Yemen military backlash that WOULD result (and has, as you’ve seen) from these shake-ups, while he and his new Royal minister cabinet, worked to drain the swamp-entrenched regimes of their own Saudi Royal forces. Hence, we LEGALLY negotiated/agreed to the $400 million arms deal prior, so bin Salman could circumvent his own military leadership, defend Saudi from Yemen, all while continuing to draining their corrupt military leadership in tandem.

Remember, we are willing to rationally, logically and LEGALLY negotiate business, trade, military cooperation/strategic efforts, alliance, etc. with ANY NATION willing to publicly sit at the table.