We have strayed too far from the light of God

We have strayed too far from the light of God.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#metoo was a scam

Ahhhh the decline and absolute destruction of Western society. Its beautiful in a tragic way.

How fucking stupid are these ''people?''
How hard it is to fuck up a concept as simple as ''man of the year?''
How the fuck can you go from having Hitler on the cover to not even being able to name a single person?
>lol metoo campgain lol :DDDD
Why not Corey Feldman on the cover? Pretty much the only celebrity willing to talk about rampant pedophilia in Hollywood, meanwhile these literally who women are just attention whoring and bragging about how some director wanted to touch their tits and they said no and nothing happened.

>suck dick for big money
>become a hero
guess you can have it all.

Because anything that does not put women on a very high pedestal is now seen as misogynistic. We are entering "Queen of Outer Space" levels of absurdity. Feminism has always been a supremacy movement, now its out in the open.

I thought nobody wanted to rape niggers, who would rape those ugly cunts?

Niggers rape other niggers all the time.

It doesn't even make sense at this point.
If you wanted to truly virtue signal and show people how good of a person you are, you would talk about the pedophilia.

It's like these people are desperate for approval and to virtue their signal, but they only want mediocre praise, like they don't want to look too good. These are the sort of people who will see a kid getting kidnapped and woman getting groped, and they will choose to help the woman.
It makes no sense.

should definitely have been Mohammed bin Salman... maybe he turned them down too. Didn't want more publicity on the coup. in the past a responsible mag would have covered it anyway.

>Time
>relevant
no

>It makes no sense
To me it makes sense, its nepotism and weak men. Feminism is not a new concept, this same thing has happened many times before. Every time men become terminally weak women get out of control and become supremacists. It always ends in the collapse of the civilization and the arrival of a stronger patriarchy from a conquering group.
Have a read:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

The absolute state of Sup Forums idols. Fat, haggard, nigger-loving femenists

At this point, I'm getting fucking sick of women. And I'm one of the men that SUPPORTS them in sexual assault cases. But I'm just sick of "women power" this and that every fucking day. They're literally taking over everything and turning society into one giant FEELZ FESTIVAL a day at a time.

It's fucking enough.

Literally every nominee for Person of the Year was based around Trump

Make me huwhite Jared

Woosh! Congratulations user, you are now a certified Huwhite man!

The thing is that most of the kids who get molested by Hollywood kikes are women.
If feminism is to blame, it's insanely weird how these women only care about adult women. Rape is bad, muh rape culture, but little girls getting raped? They don't care.
It's extremely strange.
It's like they only see women of voting age as people.

None of that matters to them, the only thing that matters is the return of a strong patriarchy. This is why feminism and importing muslims to so strongly linked, even though on the surface their philosophies are very different. Feminism is just a vehicle to welcome in a stronger tribe to conquer your territory. Women need a patriarchy, when it ceases to exist they invite in stronger men to reinstate it. That is feminism at its core. Its large scale cuckolding.

This is so stupid. They could basically run the same story but slap Weinstein on the front. Person of the year doesn't have to be someone who did a lot of good. They could still run the same bullshit feel good story about me too. It is sad that somebody at time probably thought of this, but decided against it due to inevitable backlash from normies who would have been offended by it somehow.

Literal seppuku. We don't even have to lift a finger in this timeline. Praise Kek

I think it's far worse than that. It's not natural at all. Just look at all the feminist leaders and their ''intellectuals.'' It's all jews.

Just look at this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
>Christian feminists (7 C, 33 P)
>Jewish feminists (267 P)
There are more jewish ''feminist activists'' than there are non-jewish ''feminist activists.''
This isn't some kind of a natural thing that makes women shittest their men and cuck them if they fail the test, this is straight up jewish subversion.

Is that Taylor Swift on the right?

every few years instead of giving the award to one person they do something generic like making it "The Protester" or "The Ebola doctors".

>shitty concept
>gets TayTay on the cover of the Person of the Year issue
I'll take it.

YAAAASSSSS QUEENSS SLAAAAYYYY

Person of the year: group that started a moral panic

Wow how very socially progressive!

T. It was coordinated by males xdddd

This. 90% of these women knew what they were getting into. Tired of this shit.