THE TIMES PERSON

Of the year is the honey bee for making honey.

Pesticides are killing them which js why TIME MAGAZINE has made bees the person of the year

Great job Sup Forums we did it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKCIFXqhLzo
youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buzz

>tfw it's an apian demise, not the mooslims or genderqueer children, who will cause the impending civilisational collapse

feeling a bit cucked 2bh

hope its all the brown countries that starve to death when FINALLY we will hit the limit of how many nogs white western civilization can keep alive.

EUROPEAN bees are the only ones worth anything.

The only acceptable bees are EUROPEAN honey bees.

Take the honey pill & be a beekeeper.

Beekeeping in is the ultimate symbol of white supremacy, mysoginy and capitalism.
1. Dress in all white with a hood.
2. Hate Africans and will kill them & their queens.
3. The female (bees) do all the work.
4. Man in whitehood collects all the gold (honey)
5. Only useful bees are EUROPEAN honey bees

Euro-honeybee colonies represent the ultimate in European colonization of America at the insectual level.

When euro bees disappear the country will dive.

Support European supremacy.
Be a beekeeper.

beegender humans are people of the year

>What's killing the bees?
Monsanto, oh wait they changed their company name so people won't find out anything else about them.

Real European bees are blond.

>How to know a right winger was person of the year going forward: bulkshit like this will win

i thought it was confirmed that it was some virus doing it

>hope its all the brown countries that starve to death
Curb your suicide there 56%

We must secure the existence of our honey producers and a future for HONEY BEES

>2. Hate Africans and will kill them & their queens.

Jesus christ kek

youtu.be/bKCIFXqhLzo

Amen

>you can become the Times person of the year just bee yourself

Reminder that there's no substantive evidence whatsoever that bee populations are experiencing any kind of abnormal decline.

Under rated

Hello mr. piece of shit shill

>Reminder that there's no substantive evidence whatsoever that EUROPEAN populations are experiencing any kind of abnormal decline.

You sound africanized.

>tfw afraid of bees
I was on a vacation in Bali when I was a kid and this bee the size of a fucking fist came up and stabbed me in the arm. I cried like a bitch but this nice Indonesian lady came over and told me to whip out my dick, piss in a cup and dab that shit where I got stung. Then we got some ice cream and all was good.

Still afraid of bees though. And I got monthly night terrors about them.

This post made me lol. Have a screencap.

Kikes already know what's killing them. But don't want to stop since they'd effect their own pockets.

Like I said the only good bees are European.

I have some euro bees that are so civilized, I don't need a suit to work with them. My young daughters will even help with this hive and will stand by the box with no fear.

Like we don't know which (((corporation))) genocides the bees

I don't see what the buzz is about.

African bees are better producers than Europeans although they are very aggressive.

Get out of here

Nice try. The African bees chimp out and produce less just like all afros.

All bees are equal

This is stoopid - we can genetically engineer and clone them now days - typical 56% propaganda

Japanese bees can fight off hornets because they have a collectivist strategy. European bees die one by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=2P7Q1ncgcoY

Mexican wasps produce honey too
Sucks to be you