I’m a lurker and I’m tired of there being a lack of pol humor threads, so I’m making one and dumping

I’m a lurker and I’m tired of there being a lack of pol humor threads, so I’m making one and dumping

Go to Reddit or ifunny. You faggots post this stuff there all the time

>Me and my new friend dan. We’re going to teach him how to drink like a Russian.

>Dan can’t drink like a Russian
I only send the shit I find to my friends, I’m not an ifunny fag, a redditor, or a 9gag bastard

Forgot pic

F

>the end.

Dan dieded?

Not funny, i know this all to well

Oh shit

>asian
>drink vodka
absolute madman

kek those darn russians

>I’m not an ifunny fag, a redditor, or a 9gag bastard
>pol
The what are you because you're not from Sup Forums. If you were then you'd know why that's wrong

Hahahahhaha does he need some ome to push the car for him?

Let the boy be. I bet you yourself havent been here for more than 5 years.

Forgot pic

Why what’s wrong? I’ve been in Sup Forums for some time, and I started this thread because I wanted to look at some funny shit to look at while I’m on my phone at work. My image folder on my actual computer has like 4K images between /k/ and Sup Forums

Since 2009. Faggots like you allowing the degradation of board culture is why This place sucks so much now

there's been literally 3 today lurk more newfag

>degeneration of board culture
>isn’t posting anything and is pestering people that are just trying to laugh
Hearty kek

Well i would disagree. Sup Forums has always been about having fun. The melitia memes have only started recently with stormfags flooding the board.

I dont get it. Is this some GeRmAN humour?

It’s a normie joke about Sup Forums because the punchline is that some of us don’t think the holocaust happened

>things wrong with post

>forgettingnto add that holocaust wasn't real
maybe idk genocide is fun

This is overused now but hey!

no the joke is someone forgot to mention it in the list

also it's funny because in germany you can actualy go to prison for it

That too

Because I'm a terrible human being.

>Moldova

Based man.

God bless the parents of that child.

every fucking time

>complaining about the only redeeming threads still on the board comprised almost exclusively of leftist bullshit rn.
Humor is the most effective weapon in the culture war.

For later use :^)

that made me cringe not laugh

This guy gets it

This is pretty much how all my debates go at parties.
>tfw noone debates me anymore

Also, happy birthday Finland

>debates
>parties
Those are diiferent things. You must be getting confused.

I don't understand these memes, who is this old guy and why do I care?

Go eat another burger. It’s cold in that deer stand.

F

He’s a figure from the balkan Wars and after he was about to get indicted for crimes against humanity he didn’t commit, he renounced the consensus and drank poison on the spot after announcing “what I am drinking now is poison”

LOL

God I fucking hate how this terrorist gets a free pass

>not having political debates when going to parties
>not comitting social suicide by being NatSoc

Ballerina in the background looks like shes gonna take a shit on the floor.

>Respond or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

I have seen these everyday, and everyday I refuse to respond in hopes the murderous, psychotic insurrectionist does die in her sleep... and it never happens!

There's just no point.

And I have a multimedia montage of her greatest hits ready to ruin the funeral and such.

>mfw all my friends and family, and more or less entire village is racist
I'm so god damn lucky

Sven? Are you un-cuckening?

Ree

Lol, you must be lost faggot.

But Bill Nye said...

Thing is, the average working class swedish man already have quite radical views, I hear peoples ideas of what they would want to do with africans/muslims/arabs every day, it's just the willpower/morale that is missing in my opinion.

God damn that is a brilliant saying

I don't get it.

literally a soyboy

Somebody drop some more Tay please.

Yeah.
1.People are still too comfortable and safe to do anything. They have a lot to lose, but when the racewar begins and their homes are getting sacked by migrants, you will see the wrath of the saxon.
2. Niggers and Dunemonkeys cannot handle the cold. If it gets below 10 C They'll pack themselves in fucking arctic jackets. And when it is below 20 C they won't even leave their homes. The only reason they are so well off now is because whitey is keeping them warm and well fed, but if Oslo or Stockholm were to be like Aleppo there will be no running water, heat. There will be no carbon emissions to heat up the are either so expect at least - 30 C in the winter + they will be hunted not only by rouge soldiers that defected over to the nationalist resistance, but here will alspo be a shitton of pissed off hunters and militiamen after them.

TL:DR We're gonna be fine in the end.

>But Bill Nye said...
Nothing, you idiot. Bill Nye's dead, he's locked in my basement.

>SHOULD HAVE SCREENCAPPED THE FLAG

>isis likes an anime about mindless creatures destroying walls and killing off the native population

Makes sense!

Fuck you

I swear on me mum if cops in the US had these things in the early 90s and didn't carry guns the teenage me would have been throwing everything from slurpees to dog turds at them.

So mansplaining is basically when a guy disagrees with you, so you just ignore whatever he's saying?

>i'm a lurker
>other people aren't making the threads i want to see