Is Berlin safe?

My gf wants to go there for Berlinale with a small group of students, mostly women and beta-males. Is it safe, are there no-go zones? Does anyone here lives there or been there recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/isis-wants-push-lone-wolves-kill-europeans-americans-christmas/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was there in June. Everyone smoked, there's graffiti everywhere and tons of arabs / turks. Some areas are better than others. Neukölln and around Alexanderplatz is disgusting while areas closer to the Reichstag are a lot nicer

What's wrong with smoking?

yo gf gonna get raped

I live in berlin and its safe as long you stay in the eastern parts and in the goverment district around the Reichstag, otherwise not

F, stay in Warsaw.

It's pretty much ground zero. She is going to get raped and best and killed at worst. Considering she wants to go into a warzone for fun, it's for the best, just don't let her back into the country.

self-hating degenerates smoke. if you didn't hate yourself why would you deliberately damage your lungs and give yourself cancer? if you want to commit suicide stop being a faggot and jump off a bridge instead of doing it the cowards way by smoking - then putting a strain on health services for your damned chemo that US WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY

I've never experienced much trouble in Berlin when I visited, but then again I aint no girl.

East Berlin, Friedrichshain didnt seem bad at all albeit a bit tourist-y and full of artsy fartsy types.

Your gf wants some brown/black dicks, dude.

you could always send her with bacon panties user.

your bitch ass gf is about to get some somali meat boy

oh and remind her to thank them after she guzzles their cum

Just wear blackface and you will blend right in.

when you find yourselves in the wrong area at the wrong time you'll know its not safe

she wants to get TRUCKED

Berlin is super safe. Me and my m8s would hang out on the street at all hours and no one bothered us, not even the police. They didn't mind if we prayed wherever we wanted. People gave us plenty of space. The women are free, and even the media likes us, always saying nice things about us. I really miss Berlin. America is not as friendly though. Hoping to return shortly and start a small fertilizer transportation company. Short term operation of course. I highly recommend Germany.

>You're white

My gf went to Europe for study abroad and never came home.

What about communication is it safe?

>my gf wants to go there
>she heard there is muslim dick to be had

Slap her across the face and chain her to the kitchen.

whiter than you tyrone

Given the fact that you're hiding behind a meme flag, I highly doubt that Akmed.

She got invited to the berlinale festival, she's going to have to travel around the central berlin probably if she goes there. Is communication safe or during the film festival is there added security around the cinemas and in-between?

Don't go outside when it's dark.
Like someone said the government districts are ok.
Overall coming here in winter is a bad idea.

Sure sure Akmed.

Around the time Berlinale takes place there are too many people around the event location so it's safe. If it's a guided tour there should'nt be an issue.

Thanks dude.

>berlin
>not even once

Might I recommend anywhere in West Germany?
Went to Mannheim about 10 years ago, it was a lot of fun.
They like Americans, generally speaking.
Maybe you'll get to share in their discontent for the French, I picked up a lot of German in a month but most people knew english at least to some degree.

berlin is one big shithole full of criminal mudslim and other shitskins. don't come.

see: I wish berlinale wasn't in Berlin

She clearly wants the new-german cock. Dump her.

stay away

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/isis-wants-push-lone-wolves-kill-europeans-americans-christmas/

Underrated post

Safe? sure
If its culturally being invaded is another sport.

I'd stay out of the big cities if you want to stay safe.

at least there are beta fags going with her i heard poles are good fighters maybe one of them knows how to.

She's gonna get raped or willingly fucked. Lmao
Berlin is a fucking zoo.

Merkel legos only protects against some attacks.

You can be protected from the truck of peace, but not from anything else.

underrated topkek

no

Whiter than you Mohammad

>polish gf
She definitely will get BLACKED and BRED by some mudshit there.
She is basically asking you if she can cheat on your.

t. every racemixing whore in London is polish, they make chavs blush

Wear these near niggers/sand niggers, don't take them off and make eye contact, don't smile and show teeth, they see these things as an act of agression and might attack.
Also, don't ever lose sight of your gf.

Yes, don't get memed.

>Weeed is for Niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

But they pay for it anyway, why should I give a fuck? People insist that I stay alive so they can retire early, might as well make the vermin pay something back.

I felt about as safe walking around Berlin as I would in Baltimore or Chicago late at night. Keep your guard up. People piss everywhere on the sides of streets and alleys during all hours of the day. Tons of nogs gathered in the park all selling drugs. Don't buy any weed from them as it's terrible and sketchy. Last recommendation is to definitely throw a Roman salute in front of the Reichstag late at night if you want a picture!

Take care with the Roman Salute. It's illegal in Germany and there were already two chinese tourist fucked up for doing it.